[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What percent chance do you think trump has of winning the presidency?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 39
File: image.png (646 KB, 661x696) Image search: [Google]
image.png
646 KB, 661x696
What percent chance do you think trump has of winning the presidency?
>>
~15%

And that's only if Hillary explodes somehow.
>>
>>77559402
35% at very best. I don't see us winning this one.
>>
100% fuck off shills.
>>
>>77559402
95%

trump will absolutely demolish her at the debates
>>
15-20%
>>
>>77559402
As much as I'd love to see an outsider and non-puppet get in there, it's close to 0. He was too reckless in giving the (((media))) "racist/bigoted soundbites" and now his appeal among non-whites and non-males is probably insurmountable.
>>
He'll run unopposed come november.
>>
File: ClFccZEVYAAVmw1.jpg (27 KB, 679x174) Image search: [Google]
ClFccZEVYAAVmw1.jpg
27 KB, 679x174
>>
>>77559402
50% either he wins or he doesn't.
>>
After Orlando and the liberal reaction to it, 60%-70%
>>
>>77559644
I guess every boxing match just has 50% odds on each boxer, since they either win or don't.
>>
>>77559526
>>77559531
>being this deluted
you are not even trying
>>
>>77559711
Trump's reaction was the embarrassment/disappointment.
>>
>>77559711
You mean the overwhelming bi-partisan negative reaction people have had to Trump's statements?
>>
>>77559610
Is this from that DNC report?
>>
>>77559733
Yes and today you have a 50% chance of losing your virginity, since you either lose it or you don't, newfag.
>>
>>77559402
1000%. The polls are rigged to make it look like Trump is sliding but they always get way more liberal voters then conservative and undecided voters. Not only that, but the DNC is basically out of weapons against Trump and he hasn't even started shitting on Hillary yet.
>>
>>77559402
It's pretty low.

Kind of sucks though.
>>
File: ss1.png (317 KB, 730x750) Image search: [Google]
ss1.png
317 KB, 730x750
>>77559402
>>
>>77559491
>>77559501
>>77559572
Did you watch the republican debate?
Have you ever seen Hillary debate?
>>
>>77559402
In order for Trump to win, he's going to have to take votes from Clinton. No matter if he crushes her in debates (I don't think he can), no matter if she's indicted for some criminal act, no matter if she's filmed eating dead babies and sucking baboon dick at high fucking noon on the steps of the Supreme Court, her voters will not change their vote from hwr to him.

Believe me, I really dislike The Cunt, but I think her voters outnumber Trump's voters and he will lose. It galls me how stupid and obstinate people are but that's the way I see it.
>>
>>77559811
>>77559850
What are you cuck shills on about?
The poll that dropped today puts over half of Americans agreeing on the Muslim ban.
That number will only grow as the left continues to ignore the problem and focuses on attacking the freedom of law abiding citizens instead.
>>
>>77560044
Yeah she's going to destroy him.
>>
>>77559769
>mexican intellectuals
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 554x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 554x480
Trump will win
Check em
>>
>>77559402
Giving odds now is meaningless because it is too early.

Come back and ask this question after one of the debates.
>>
>>77559610
>TRUMPED
kek
>>
He's got a very good chance
>>
>>77559402
5% to 8%
>>
File: 1466137429397.gif (4 MB, 217x272) Image search: [Google]
1466137429397.gif
4 MB, 217x272
>>77560100
>doesn't think he won't crush her in the debates

This will probably happen a lot
>>
File: 1463998392112.jpg (51 KB, 632x419) Image search: [Google]
1463998392112.jpg
51 KB, 632x419
>>77560177
maybe. and maybe she doesnt live 1 full year after becoming president. who knows what the future holds
>>
>>77559402
>Hillary gets indicted/goes to jail
100%
>Hillary doesn't
0%
>>
File: l004.jpg (265 KB, 782x1200) Image search: [Google]
l004.jpg
265 KB, 782x1200
>>77559402

post yfw Melania asks for a divorce after Trump loses the election.
>>
>>77560177
This is the woman who has been an insider in american politicals for years, for fucks sake she's the wife of a former president. But sh'e anti-establishment because she has a vagina apparently.
No one can take that argument seriously. The only reason she won is because Bernie is a cuck.
>>
50-50

Brits vote to exit Europe
Wikileaks find Clinton's missing emails
FBI indicts Clinton
>>
>>77560044
>Did you watch the republican debate?

Yes, and Trump is inept and childish.

Calling names and talking over people may have worked for the er...special Republican audience, but it won't work in a major National debate.

Trump will have to up his game and get intelligent or forget about it.
>>
>>77559590
Theres 5 months until the vote, people will be bored of all the attacks by then
>>
>>77560367
Then what? Biden or Sanders or Warren runs in her place, all of whom are more favorable than she is.
>>
5%, the reptilian jews aren't going to let it happen
>>
>>77559402
No chance he even gets close.
I rather see republicans support hillary.
>>
>>77560595
So in other words, you haven't watched a republican debate recently. Go fuck yourself with a wooden spoon shill
>>
>>77560595
Yeah maybe in Europe, America respects power and confidence. Talking down to Bush and all of these Wall St shills is way more respectable then being a beta.
>>
50%

I think if it ever actually gets close theyll kill him though.
>>
>>77559402
While I believe there is a silent majority that supports Trump despite all the media hate.

I am fairly sure Hillary is going to use voting fraud to win as she likely did with Bernie. Unless she is actually exposed by the FBI or by Putin giving out her deleted e-mails I don't think he has much of a chance of winning.
>>
>>77559402
80% i'd say
>>
>>77559850

About 1/20 people Ive been talking to dont agree with his comments after Orlando. Anecdotal but whatever.

MSM isnt reflecting the American public imo.
>>
>>77560871
One of the co-founders of Wikileaks has threatened to sue her as well. And I also heard that the lead directors of both the CIA and FBI put their support behind Trump, although I haven't seen a link confirming the latter though.
>>
50/50
>>
I'd say about 10% chance.

I don't see Trump ever pulling ahead of Hillary in polls again. Barring an indictment or a Rubio level meltdown at a debate.
>>
Once trump gets the nom it will completely change. He then has the RNC backing him, these people have been campaigning for decades and know how to get it done. Hillary is an extremely flawed candidate and once the republicans have officially chosen him as their guy they will obliterate her on his behalf
>>
>>77561005
I seriously hope Hillary is put down before she gets in office. Considering how her foreign policy is, I would see us in WW3 with Russia months into her presidency.
>>
66% now

88% in October
>>
About the same chance I have of getting dubs
>>
>>77559769
>At the end of the second act, nearly all movies follow the model where some unsolvable problem rears its head. The audience must feel that the protagonist can’t escape this problem. We know the movie is fiction, but we still feel the emotions of the actors. We love the feeling of the third act because it reminds us of our own unsolvable problems. The main difference is that the movie hero finds a way to solve the unsolvable. That solution is what makes it a movie. The audience needs to feel the third act tension followed by an unexpected solution in order to get the chemical rush of movie enjoyment
>>
>>77561231
>believing the polls

they want to make us feel behind every step of the way

stay strong

vote trump
>>
>>77559590

Trump had to run some hard right rhetoric to hoover up the Paultards, Poltards, "outside right" crowd.

About the only thing he has stuck to is the Mexico Wall. He's already backstabbed the NRA and watered down the Muslim ban.

Trump is running against the entire media + Democrat party, on top of that he comes across as an unpleasant individual you would not want to share a beer with. He probably has early stages of Alzheimers and has multiple personality disorders.

The Republican party doesn't think he can win, these people want to have many more years "service" at the public and expense, they don't want to be associated with a controversial loser. Romney was a loser too, but at least he was safe and boring.
>>
>>77559402

Honestly can't tell right now. It depends on whether or not Trump's current slump is temporary or if he Goldwaters and stays stuck at around 40% for the rest of the year.

Scott Adams thinks that Trump has something up his sleeve, but while he's been mostly on-point this cycle, his last prediction was basically "my gut says so"-tier.

Knowing who Trump's VP is will probably help clear up the probability situation a lot prior to the debates.
>>
>>77560177
Bernie had every chance to beat her. All he had to do was bring up her shitty record, her lies, her emails, everything negative about her.

That's literally all he had to do. He was promising the niggers, the jews, the Native Americans, and every other minority everything they wanted. All he had to do was go on the offensive against her.

But he didnt. The moment he said "forget about the damn emails!" Was when he lost. It showed he supported her the entire time, and was probably only there to make her look younger in comparison.
>>
>>77559402
Like 20%. That factors in the possibility of Hilary getting arrested too. Without that possibility it would be like 10% or less.
>>
He's been gearing up, memorizing his speeches, etc. I am hyped for the debates.
>>
>>77559402
20 %

at a push
>>
>>77559850
Are people seriously upset that he said some fucking mild shit and basically told the truth about the situation...?
>>
>>77560374
Really makes you think
>>
>>77560547
>Brits vote to exit Europe
Good luck with that. I only want what's best for Britain, and that decision is up to them.

>Wikileaks find Clinton's missing emails
No faith in Wikileaks. If they have anything they better drop it soon. Also, this will not change the minds of Shrillary voters. It +may+ knock her out of the election if it's serious enough.

>FBI indicts Clinton
Maybe. The current thinking is that whatever findings the Feebs have will be turned over to the AG, for Lynch to decide on whether or not to indict. How do you think that will play out?
>>
File: 1459464485435.gif (296 KB, 378x512) Image search: [Google]
1459464485435.gif
296 KB, 378x512
>>77559769
you just don't want to pay for the wall, Juan.
>>
>Trump will never be president says increasingly nervous liberal for the 487 time this year.
>>
>>77559850
t. MSM
>>
If he can get through this wave of propaganda relatively unscathed, about 70%. If the media manages to bury him before July, which it looks like they're doing quite well, then about 5% pending only a Hillary indictment.
>>
>>77563112
>which it looks like they're doing quite well
wut
>>
File: democracy_spring.png (515 KB, 1189x2165) Image search: [Google]
democracy_spring.png
515 KB, 1189x2165
>>77559402
I don't know. The Globalists are willing to sacrifice MP's in Britain to ensure it remains. I can't even fathom what the last resort will be if Trump gets in the lead.

The conventions haven't even started and we have chatter of replacing the presumptive nominees in both parties.
>>
Despite shilling, I say 50/50

I'd like to believe Americans aren't dumb enough to elect Hillary
>>
>>77561614
>Alzheimer's
>personality disorder

This makes him far more appealing for some reason
>>
>>77563181
All the normies are buying the narrative about his speech being an absolute disgrace. Its putting off on the fence voters. His support is fine now but his chances of picking up future support are shaky with both parties and the media sabotaging everything he does.

I have little faith in the undecided American electorate opening a youtube video and listening to one of his forty minute speech. They'll likely vote for whoever they saw on tv, in this case Hillary. Trump needs to hit her hard and hit her soon
>>
People in here have been overtly confident into Trump's abilities. The guy basically lucked himself into current position and it's luck that will let him win the presidency.

Reminder that before the NH primary or so, most of the establishment candidates were attacking each-other instead of all going hard on Trump. That win there is basically what kickstarted his whole momentum, and after that it was just a matter of lucky delegate math until he hit north-east (where he is super-popular).

If the establishment cucks rallied around one or two candidates (Rubio or Kasich) and if they would've beat him in NH, it would've been over. South Carolina would've become competitive, MAYBE he would've won Nevada, on Super Tuesday, Rubio could clinch Virginia and Cruz Arkansas and then the ball would've rolled with Trump winning less and less states. He would still win big in north-east but the opposition would be leveled against him fairly. And it would've been a brokered convention.

Remember New Hampshire folks, that's where they lost. Chris Christie pounding on Rubio in that debate is the most significant moment of this entire election.
>>
File: 886992011.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
886992011.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>77563311
>I'd like to believe

I thought you people were red pilled.
>>
File: bored anime girl 33.png (281 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
bored anime girl 33.png
281 KB, 500x281
>>77565447
Let me have some optimism, fag
>>
>>77559402
We live in an age of social media. The truth will come out about her in some way or another. Novembers close but theres time. I say he wins by 60%
>>
>>77559402
Tree fiddy
>>
>>77559402
90%, and that's being conservative. Hillary has no fucking chance. Not even a Trump supporter, but it's so obvious.
>>
Trump is Trump,
he can be nothing else,
and that's why he is 100% losing the elections.
He can't adapt.
>>
File: 1466124658606.jpg (26 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
1466124658606.jpg
26 KB, 600x250
>>77565601
>Whites become 50% of the US citizens
>Guns are totally banned
>Britain and others fail to leave the EU
>Hillary wins

Am I missing anything?
>>
>>77564409
>lucked himself into current position
not completely. He's still very skilled at dominating media cycles and setting the tone of the campaign. Anti-establishment wasn't even a thing before he showed up

>if the cucks rallied around a candidate
oh god not this meme again

>Christie pounding Rubio is the most significant moment
agreed
>>
>>77559402
He will win then killed, obongo will remain in power because of martial law.
>>
>>77559402
Zero.
There are just a handfull of Hillar supporters but a billion of Trump haters.
>>
File: hangmans-noose11.jpg (129 KB, 651x850) Image search: [Google]
hangmans-noose11.jpg
129 KB, 651x850
>>77565916
Wrong pic.
>>
>>77559402
Faggot%
>>
>>77565876
I'll justify myself a little. Right now both candidates have less than 50% approval ratings. The difference is the people who dislike Hillary are not going to change their minds because everything they hate her for is absolutely true. She's clearly a liar, a cunt, and most likely a murderer.

The media has been hitting Trump with such unprecedented levels of hate that his supporters are jaded to all of it. Some of it's true, but a huge portion of it is just making headlines with no factual backbone. All he has to do is keep showcasing the media's outright lies and people will get it; the transition from disgust to love is easier than you think.
>>
>>77559402
30%
>>
I say about 20% (according to the betting markets) chance.

Economy is doing fine, Obama's approval + favorables are up, Trump's unapprovals going up, and Hillary's approvals are going up surprisingly. Polls have consistently shown him down against Hillary.

Unless the economy crashes in the next few months Hillary should start writing her inaugural speech.

Trump should have DEMOLISHED Hillary thanks to the IG report. Instead he attacks a judge based on his ethnicity and doubles, triples, and quadrupled downs on it.

It could be close but it'll be very difficult for Trump to win. I expect him to do something totally more outrageous like call Hillary an outright bitch by the end of the election season.
>>
>>77559590
I'm inclined to agree. I hope I'm wrong but I think he's blown it. There's even polls that have come out with the question of whether they thought Hillary or Trump handled the aftermath of Orlando better. Hillary won comfortably. So much of Trump's strategy hinges upon making Hillary look ineffective and wrong on the whole Muslim question but these poll results would make one believe he isn't succeeding. And he should have gotten a sizable bump after Orlando.
>>
>>77559925
Fuck off Dick Morris or Karl Rove on general election eve 2012.
>>
I think about 20% but then again I never thought he could have won the nomination.
>>
>>77567244
Trump is no longer in the primaries.

The difference between the polls in the primaries and in the general is that hillary has CONSISTENTLY lead Trump in the general.

Trump CONSISTENTLY lead his competitors throughout the primary. Anyone who said he wasn't going to win the nomination was talking out of their ass.
>>
>>77567355
>Anyone who said he wasn't going to win the nomination was talking out of their ass.
I'm talking about before he was winning I never thought he had a chance.
>>
>>77566517
Let me offer you a different perspective as somebody who dislikes both Hillary and Trump. I actually dislike them for much of the same reasons, the main reason being they're both running for themselves. Nothing they say means anything to me because they only say what they think we'll appeal to the most people.

While it's safe to assume that Hillary is running for money and power, Trump just makes it obvious. He's absolutely obsessed with his own money, power and fame. The presidency to him is just the ultimate trophy to hang on his mantle and he'll say whatever he can to get it. There's no telling what he'll actually do when he has it. But the things he's promising are not feasible. He's not going to build a wall. He's not going to deport all the illegals. He's not going to ban Muslims. The president doesn't have that much power.

Trump doesn't give a shit either way. He'll happily lie to the public. He'll promise to protect social security and then tell Paul Ryan behind closed doors that he'll sign a bill to end it as long as they help him win. He'll be a puppet to the worst congress in history.

And I can write a report on everything that's wrong with Hillary, but everything that's bad about Hillary is worse about Trump.
>>
141 2/3% chance of him winning the election.
>>
85-99%
>>
>>77559402

Zero

He's just playing a cartoon villain to help Clinton win the presidency.
>>
I don't want to give a percentage but it's less than 30. In past elections, when I talk to the older folks, my parents and their friends, the people I work for, my downstairs neighbors, etc., sentiments were pretty basic. The liberals were going democrat, and the conservatives were going republican.

Now it's a lot more iffy. The liberals are absolutely apalled at the idea, of course, whereas the conservatives are split. Half are also apalled at the idea and considering Hilary as much as they hate it. The other half are either begrudgingly accepting him as the lesser of two evils or their only hope. There are some true Trump fans here and there, but far and between.

When I see people this unsure about voting in the way they have for literal decades, it's very unlikely Trump has a silent minority lying in wait to spring out and be heard
>>
>>77559402
0 because hillary won years ago.
>>
>>77560703
go suck merkels dick
>>
>>77568384
trump loves this country and its people
>>
Dubs, 100% chance Trump wins
Trips, Hilary is in jail before 2016 is over
If 69, Big Willy Billy makes a cuck out of Hillary with Trump's daughter, becomes VP, and we have a fucking kickass rockstar White House

If anything else, 45% chance Trump wins. The left's voting base is just too ignorant/hysterical/generally mindwashed for me to put it any higher.
>>
>>77559402
25%

Unless Hillary gets indicted or there's a massive terrorist or financial happening, Trump is toast. The GOP can kiss Congress goodbye, too.
>>
>>77569706

I have no idea why people are like this. For decades the white working class voted GOP and got nothing in return. Suddenly you get a candidate who will basically put them high on the list and isn't in on all the Congress that has been keeping them down - no political history, no military role, he's a pure outsider.

It's true though, Hillary has 83% of the Dems and Trump has 73% of the GOP crowd. The GOP are abandoning the one person who they've supposedly been waiting for since... ever. They can look at Hillary and see a woman who will pander to the minorities they despise, yet they express the idea of voting for her.

I'm convinced that these people are fucking scared about getting what they desired for decades and are now tentative to actually grab hold.

It's probably the end of the USA as we know it, from here on out it will be 100% pure leftist establishment candidates for the next 50 years as they expand immigration. Whites will slip below 50% of the population and be squeezed out.

I think this was the last hurrah of white America and people were to scared to grab hold.
>>
>>77568384

Oh you can write a report, can you? Every cuck who's been to college thinks that having an opinion of rambling length makes it that much more valuable.

Go suck a dick.
>>
>>77565735

The truth is already out there, still people are oblivious.
>>
>>77566861
>economy is doing fine

Our generation has no savings, no decent job prospects, mountains of debt, and no real shot at owning a home in a nice area. You're fucking retarded.
>>
50%
Will go up when they start the debates.
>>
He only had a 15%chance in the primaries and he crushed them. I'm feeling very confident that he will win in a landslide.
>>
>>77561436
Rip trump
>>
0%
>>
Belgium
city

pick one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNfp9lguHSU
>>
File: Guaranteeing Trump Victory.jpg (74 KB, 426x300) Image search: [Google]
Guaranteeing Trump Victory.jpg
74 KB, 426x300
Trump will win. His Lions Guard troops are in the process of being organized, and when mobilized come Election Day, they will guarantee that only the right people get to vote.
>>
20%

It's a shame because this is literally our last chance.
>>
File: 1462665356602.jpg (67 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1462665356602.jpg
67 KB, 680x680
>>77559402
1000%
This is a lovefest, folks
>>
>>77559402
97%

http://fortune.com/2016/02/26/stony-brook-professor-trump/
>>
Trump is so kawaii desu。
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
>>
File: masterofdisguise.webm (370 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
masterofdisguise.webm
370 KB, 640x480
>>77559402
God willing, 100%
>>
File: 1465198051903.jpg (28 KB, 308x240) Image search: [Google]
1465198051903.jpg
28 KB, 308x240
0% because Hillary will cook the books like the cheating fucking scorched-faced hooker she is and no candidate /pol/ supports ever wins even if they're 100000000000000000000000000% more popular than the opposition.
>>
>>77559925
He hasn't even started on Hilary for about 2 months now. What would indicate a start.
>>
>>77559402
I dunno maybe 20% chance ? And that's being very generous. I only say that much, because Hillary is so corrupt and has such a bad track record. But the funny thing is that people know that and they still prefer her over trump
>>
>>77559402
0%. The moment Hillary entered is the moment she won. With two bushs that ran the white house and Jeb running too it only makes sense that America actually wants a Monarchy.......................lewinsky
>>
File: 1461352121303.jpg (55 KB, 419x383) Image search: [Google]
1461352121303.jpg
55 KB, 419x383
99%

The polls are irrelevant till August.
>>
>>77560595
SHILLLLLLLLLBILLY
>>
>>77559402
5% and that's only if Hillary dies before then.
>>
>>77559402
>>
>>77559402
I want trump to win just as much as everyone on here.
I'll have to say after a couple debates between the two. It could get spicy.
>>
>>77560374
>mexican intellectual
>>
>>77559402
5%

Media and establishment is against him and people in general are fucking stupid. So Hillary will win as the powers that be have ordained.
>>
File: 917876.png (287 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
917876.png
287 KB, 600x440
>>77560721
>Go fuck yourself with a wooden spoon shill

The brain power of a Trump supporter, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
Really made me think... I am now #AlrightWithLambright
>>
55%
Young people and the black vote will have a lower turnout than they did for Obama.

All the polls that show hillary ahead only give her mild suppoters more reason to stay home.
>>
>>77559402
I don't think hillary will win a debate against him. Shes not good at talking over people and there's too much shit piled against her that trump can expose. The best thing she has is Obama endorsing and campaigning for her but he won't save her during the debates
>>
File: MAGA YOU GOTTA GO BACK.png (179 KB, 463x418) Image search: [Google]
MAGA YOU GOTTA GO BACK.png
179 KB, 463x418
87-99%

http://primarymodel.com/

Primary model (which has predicted every election for decades now) said so.

Also, pic related. Major polls after the Orlando shooting have 50% of Americans AGREEING with Trumps ban on Muslims as opposed to 45% who disagree.

This is 4 months out and without the debates having even started.

Trump's going to win.
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>77579755
>>
>>77559402
Between 0 and 1 percent. He's a meme candidate who is already going stale. His stupidity and lack of expertise is showing through, like in his response to the Orlando shootings. He's nothing more than a politician who tweets, and this is not something to be admired.
>>
File: 29867296.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
29867296.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>77578265
Beautiful.
>>
80%
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
>>77559610
Hash tag schlonged
>>
>>77561876
Shows that this is just a Republicans meme to whip up hatred on the fringes. If she really has a "shitty record" and is predominantly a "liar," then of course Bernie would have used this stuff to defeat her. Likewise with indictment. If it was going to happen, it would've already. This is just being used to rile Republicans. It's the equivalent of the "Birthers" against Obama -- it ended up backfiring against the "Birthers" because it was such an implausible fringe position that it made anyone who endorsed it seem like a hateful nutcase.
>>
>>77561614
>multiple personality disorders

it requires multiple personalities to get any real work done
>>
>>77580381
Agreement with one isolated issue doesn't mean overall approval/agreement with the candidate as a whole. Obviously.
>>
Given the pulse shooting, I'd say 60-70 percent
>>
>>77578265

This is supposed to be anti Trump but it's actually the opposite and it makes it so much better.
>>
>>77580916
The Pulse shooting works against Trump because he prematurely went all out against radical Islam as the cause whereas now it's clear that internalized homophobic self-hatred was the primary cause. He showed his judgment is off, that he's a narcissist, and that he's not solid in interpreting events. Then he was stupid enough to hint that Obama supported terrorism.
It's getting really bad for Trump: http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-offers-hilarious-proof-back-conspiracy-theory?cid=eml_mra_20160616
>>
File: 1411425825675.jpg (45 KB, 436x365) Image search: [Google]
1411425825675.jpg
45 KB, 436x365
>>77560044
I can imagine it now.

He's going to call her crooked Hillary on national television, isn't he?

And of course the shill crowd will sound like if somebody kicked a baby in front of them.

He could nail her on the emails, her Saudi friends and Wall Street donors. But if he goes name-calling as he is so used to. IDK how that will play, Burgers don't like seeing women getting bullied like Yeb was.

But I don't doubt our God emperor, weirder, more unexpected consequences have happened.
>>
>>77581202
>The Pulse shooting works against Trump because he prematurely went all out against radical Islam

I don't think I've ever seen this level of spin on pol, and that's saying something.

Not to mention how is it unusual for Islamic extremists to be gay? Homos are the majority in, say, Afghanistan to be sure and in many other muslim countries.

PROTIP: The majority of Murikans finally agree with Trump's most offensive and improbable policy (muslim ban).
>>
>>77581202
shut the fuck up you fucking shill. his "internalised homophobic self-hatred" stems from the muslim dogma of hating gays. either way muslims are responsible for those deaths, not the individual.
>>
i think that trump will cost the GOP the senat, even if he wins
>>
>>77559402
100%. He's going to win. Shills have been calling his campaign dead since he announced he was running.He's proven them wrong every step of the way. All the terrorist attacks and anti-Trump protest are just going to push more undecided people towards him.

But most importantly, he has way more charisma than Hillary. He knows how to play the media, he knows how to work his image. Hillary could barely beat a communist mummy.
>>
>>77570711
This
>>
>>77559402
100% There is 0% chance that hillary will win. She is a criminal
>>
File: 1450306452326.jpg (37 KB, 599x344) Image search: [Google]
1450306452326.jpg
37 KB, 599x344
>>77559769
>mexican flag
>being this butthurt
keep shilling bud, the wall will be built, but on the bright side you'll see your cousins again!
>>
>>77559402
Sadly, pretty low. America's demographics are stacked against Republicans and it's only been getting worse, especially with Trump. It would be nice if he wins, but I honestly don't see it happening.

Some possible (although unlikely) scenarios that could help him win, though:

- He seriously wrecks Hillary in a debate. Like, objectively annihilates everything she says in the eyes of the public.

- Big terrorist happening; like seriously big - either a major one in Europe (considerably bigger than Paris) or a slightly less major one in America. If he can keep on presenting himself as the one who can seriously combat terrorism (whilst pressing Hillary's 'muh tolerance' positions), he could get a lot of votes out of it. He needs to really come off as particularly tough, steadfast, and pragmatic out of one of these events.

- Hillary seriously fucks up. Maybe something comes out of the FBI thing, or maybe she just does or says something (or something damaging from her past is revealed to the public) that puts her unfavourability even lower, by a significant margin.

- Hillary goes too far with the minority pandering. There are a lot of white democrats, not the typical Carl the cuck types, who could end up being seriously disenfranchised by all of Clinton's Latino pandering. A big swing to republican in the white vote could decide the election.

- Trump can push his trade policy enough in the rust belt to swing some of the big states there.

Some of these are likely to happen to a small extent, but not the extent Trump needs.

So maybe like, 20%?
>>
> Watch protest videos
> Trump supporters attacked, hit, kicked, sucker punched

> Anti-Trump people only come with arguments such as 'Racist' or 'Bigot'

I'm enjoying myself.

As a colgate I am sitting comfy, watching a civil war unfold.

Any one else comfy?
>>
>>77559402
He's not there to win but to force the Democrats to take a harder line on immigrants and Muzzo's.
>>
>>77559402
None, because Wall Street has already purchased the election for their bitch Hillary.
>>
>>77561291
fbi plz
>>
>>77559402
if it isnt rigged id say around 65%
too bad it is rigged so i say 0%
>>
>>77559601
t. Adam Scott
>>
>>77585957
if trump doesnt win we need to revolt... its time to over throw the government
>>
>>77570530
That's impossible but they probably will grab the senate
>>
>>77570711
Not presidential
>>
If Trump doesn't get elected and we Brexit, then you yanks will have to do some explaining.

Calling us cucks, when we've uncucked the world and you've cucked yourself.
>>
File: vegas odds.png (2 KB, 601x76) Image search: [Google]
vegas odds.png
2 KB, 601x76
All the odds sites have Trump losing handily.
>>
>>77578265
What's your proxy senpai ?
>>
>>77559733
i'd give him a punchers chance.
>>
100%

Obviously
>>
>>77559402
90%
>>
>>77583803
>- Big terrorist happening; like seriously big - either a major one in Europe (considerably bigger than Paris) or a slightly less major one in America. If he can keep on presenting himself as the one who can seriously combat terrorism (whilst pressing Hillary's 'muh tolerance' positions), he could get a lot of votes out of it. He needs to really come off as particularly tough, steadfast, and pragmatic out of one of these events.

Trump failed to deliver a message to the mainstream public. He's not gonna milk more fear like he did in the primaries because everyone and their momma, and even Bill O'Cuck, call him out for being an attention whore.
>>
>>77580749
>If she really has a "shitty record" and is predominantly a "liar," then of course Bernie would have used this stuff to defeat her.

It takes no professional analysis to realize Bernie pulled his punches. He knew she was the odds-on favorite and he'd become a pariah in his own party if he went all-in on Hillary.

Ironically enough, he's on course to become a pariah anyway.
>>
10%
Hillary presidency seems certain, but if Assange follows through on his promises really late in the cycle, and the Silent Majority steps up to the plate, he could win
>>
112%

$hillar¥ is a trash candidate.
>>
>>77560100
well alot of her voters are really admanant on her stances and anything anti trump so her core base will never leave her

my boss was trying to tell me benghazi wasnt a big deal and that she never lied about her emails and how shes not for the TPP or globalism

Im just a bit aghast because I dont wanna fight with my boss over his obvious ignorance but how do you convince someone to look at the truth and accept it
>>
>>77559402
1,000%
>>
>>77559402
100%. Trump will win OH, FL, and NC.
>>
>>77590101

Can't be somebody really in Japan. That video is gaijin-as-fuck. The girl is obviously not a Japanese.
>>
>>77580749
The difference though is that Hillary has actually committed crimes whereas they could never find proof that Obama was a muslim. We know Hillary broke federal law by not following secrecy guidelines in her e-mails and there is evidence of the Clinton foundation accepting donations from the Saudis.
>>
20%. Trump is gonna need another terrorist attack or Hillary to self-destruct to stand a chance. The questioning of the judge's Mexican heritage was a big shot in the foot.
>>
>>77559402
Bill Clinton signed NAFTA. Hillary Clinton will sign the TPP after a few tweaks that do not substantially alter the agreement.

That is why the media is so anti Trump and so pro Clinton.

Spread the word if you want justice!
>>
>>77559402
>>
>>77569597
You are a cuck, and sadden me.
Hopefully you aren't white.
>>
File: 1463009835291.jpg (57 KB, 600x909) Image search: [Google]
1463009835291.jpg
57 KB, 600x909
If Hillary stays in, 99%. If Hillary gets indicted, 100%.

Anyone who denies this is straight up delusional.

She's even more autistic and incompetent than Jeb. If that's possible to believe.
He's going to defeat her with extreme ease.
>>
>>77559402
100. Kek wills it.
>>
>>77590426
Yeah, like I said, seriously big. People are becoming desensitized towards it, but something huge (or a few big events in a row) would make it clear that its getting worse and isn't going to stop.

If this is the case, a lot of people will turn towards the guy who looks like he has actual solutions/preventative measures. Even then, I'm not sure if it would be enough to garner him that much support.

Maybe a series of Islamic riots across Europe? Doesn't seem that likely right now, but who knows what the future will hold.

Like I said, these scenarios are unlikely.
>>
>>77559402

Ask me again after two general election primetime debates.

Otherwise it's an extreme form of speculation.
>>
Right now he has a 34.37% chance of becoming president, but that will rise in the coming months.
>>
>>77594821

desu everyone and their mommy knows that Hillary = MOAR DEAD MUSLIMS

Trump wants to create a "Muslim Israel" for refugees and stay the hell out of there after allying with Russia to bring down ISIS.

Hillary will keep milking the middle east's terror groups for 8 more years.
>>
>>77568384
you don't follow politics very much do you
>>
File: 1465355363226.jpg (14 KB, 315x329) Image search: [Google]
1465355363226.jpg
14 KB, 315x329
>>77559644
>wat is probability
>>
>>77581202
>internalized homophobic self-hatred was the primary cause
It literally wasn't.
This is the kind of brain washing the left media is doing.
>>
>>77559590
fuck non-whites, fuck non-males.
>>
>>77595034
But how will we know it's you anon?
>>
It's pretty much a certainty that Trump will be the next President.
>>
>>77570711
Sadly, but you are spot on.
>>
>>77596318

You will know.
>>
>>77596043
This.
>>
>>77559402
80-90%

If it was anything less there wouldn't be this many shills everyday.
>>
60%
>>
20%
The country is cucked
>>
Trump is 100% certain to win.

People here are terrified that the USA won't take any rapefugees and Merkel's immigration politics will be declared a disaster when even the multikulti USA will say it's too dangerous.

They're afraid of a Trump win being a beacon for a popular uprising here that will cost them their necks.
>>
>>77559402

Maybe 30%. The media spin is far too insane.
>>
>>77560163
Can I get a source on some reliable polls? Everything coming up on Google is showing media outlets getting desperate again.
>>
I don't have nearly enough info, nor do I know if Trump will say something that finally ruins him

I'd give it 40%
>>
File: me likey.png (611 KB, 592x830) Image search: [Google]
me likey.png
611 KB, 592x830
>>77559402

100%. It has been foretold by Kek.

TRUMP WILL BE PRESIDENT
>>
>>77598464
This. Just listen to all of the Oblamea apologists at 1:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRG_iHeJhA0
>>
>>77559402
35 %.
>>
>>77559402
Fairly 100%.

When media shills all over hillary and (((facebook))) (((social))) network "filters" news, altering up to 56% of votes, I`d say - it`s about 30% chance of trump presidency.
>>
File: leftrightnatnlglobe.jpg (165 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
leftrightnatnlglobe.jpg
165 KB, 540x540
>>77559402
100%
"by vote or by force" - pepe
14/88
>>
>>77560595
Watch the debates in order from start to finish. Trump was the only one who would cut himself off at the bell in the first debate. He was following the rules, the other weren't, so he adapted and began to fight on their terms. He also never talked over the others at first, waiting his turn to speak, then as the others cut him off he began to cut them off. As they began to hit with low blows, he began to do the same. Trump has been entirely fair in his treatment of the other GOP candidates, never striking first, only upping the game as they tried to step on his toes. He has been a complete gentleman to those who left him alone, he never hit Rubio until Rubio struck first.

In the end, you're either denying reality, haven't actually watched the debates and are merely believing the msm, or are retarded. Generally, I've found, people like you are a solid mix of all three.
>>
File: 1456289579895.jpg (460 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1456289579895.jpg
460 KB, 734x760
>>
Trump is just proof that if we don't rise above once Hillary wins then we have already lost.
Say hello to the 2nd dark ages.
>>
>>77559402
About 30%

If he picks up a well respected running mate then it would be a lot more even, but I can't see anything changing right now.
>>
I'm pregant and I want my baby to be born during trump presidency!
>>
With the way the GOP has been quietly pushing Johnson, I just don't see them allowing Trump the victory. They just have to redirect enough undecideds to go third party to guarantee a Shillary victory.

20% unless the Hildebeast actually gets indicted. If that happens then I give him a 60%.
>>
>>77559850
People didn't like that he felt sorry sorry for the families and the people who lost their lives, and that he was turning down congratulations from people about being right on Islamic Extremism? What do these people want?
>>
>>77601245
they're lefties.
If their leader isn't in chains with an "i'm sorry" shirt on as he donates 100% of all his money to charity then they will hate him.
And they're the majority of voters right now.
>>
>>77559402
5%

Trump is in a death spiral. He keeps saying dumber and dumber shit. I can't even take him seriously anymore. Plus, he is a gun grabber now.....fuck him!
>>
>>77559644
You're a creationist aren't you?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Still 50/50 cause the race hasn't fucking started yet. Neither party has an official nominee yet!
>>
>>77601494
>I heard on some neo-con website that was bought out by one of Geroge Soros's family members that Trump is gonna take our guns. I'm a hilldog now!
>>
>>77559590
We will go to civil war regardless of outcome
>>
To be honest I used to be worried, but it seems like his ship is finally sinking. For once he's actually dropping in the polls after saying stupid shit. Meanwhile his own party is trying to figure out how to dump him.

I'd say somewhere like 25-40% odds as of right now.

People saying 100% are just trying to alter the fabric of reality with their memes, they should be more realistic.
>>
File: 1460866381936.jpg (125 KB, 363x463) Image search: [Google]
1460866381936.jpg
125 KB, 363x463
>>77601245
>>77601379
>and that he was turning down congratulations

WUT? If what fucking twisted world does bragging about terrorist killing people seem "okay" or "presidential" to you?

If your friends mom dies, would the first thing you say be..."told you so" or "everyone keeps congratulating me that I predicted your mom would die"! Trump has rotten your fucking brain. You're in a godamm cult.
>>
thirty two point three three... uh, repeating of course
>>
>>77601891
>a libcuck speaking on realities
>>
>>77571669
No, by all indicators the economy is doing better.

Fuck off with your ancedotal bullshit
>>
>>77602104
Nice anime picture.
>>
File: bUNXwFD.jpg (23 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
bUNXwFD.jpg
23 KB, 450x338
>>77602219
>>
File: Absolutely Disgusting.jpg (4 KB, 119x124) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Disgusting.jpg
4 KB, 119x124
>>77602104
BIGLY
>>
>>77602257
I wonder what his brand will even be worth when he's done losing the election. I previously had no opinion of him, now I can see myself actively avoiding anything Trump-related. I wonder how many people feel the same? His future customers will be comprised strictly of his political supporters, they can spend their basic income checks on his slot machines I guess.
>>
>>77559402
I think it's probably going to be really close desu. I don't see a landslide either way. The electoral map is rigged against republicans so I'd say it's about a 40% chance. He has to win Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. The first two seem quite possible (even likely), but the last one is much harder.
>>
>>77602219
Fucking kek
>>
File: Scott-Adams.jpg (912 KB, 1135x1324) Image search: [Google]
Scott-Adams.jpg
912 KB, 1135x1324
>>77559402

95%
>>
>>77559402
is impossible a percentage?
>>
>>77604763
Impossible to lose would be 100%
>>
>>77559402
90-95%
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.