[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mudsharks, coalburners.... What do you feel when you see them?.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83
File: coalburner-20723.jpg (99 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
coalburner-20723.jpg
99 KB, 634x634
Mudsharks, coalburners....

What do you feel when you see them?. I was working yesterday and i've seen at least two couples of this kind and i wanted to puke, not only because the girls were incredibly hot and the baboons were incredibly ugly, but also because they were behaving as if they were doing it on purpose to upset people.
>>
>>77335196
I feel nothing, because I know that those women will be most likely used up by 30 and probably have child without a dad.

I pity poor fucks who might fall for them when they all used up and start looking for safe cuck.
>>
File: 2016.jpg (54 KB, 740x394) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
54 KB, 740x394
>>77335361
>because I know that those women will be most likely used up by 30 and probably have child without a dad

This desu.
>>
>>77335196
>but also because they were behaving as if they were doing it on purpose to upset people

You mean like you are with this thread? Stop trying to push your miscegenation fantasy, fag.
>>
>>77335361
jackie chan knows whats up.
>>
>>77335196

But anon, they ARE doing this on purpose to upset people.
>>
File: Blacced Chu Chu.jpg (110 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Blacced Chu Chu.jpg
110 KB, 768x1024
cool ppl
>>
I've never seen a hot coalburner.

Thinly veiled cuck thread
>>
>>77335196
>Pic not-related
They have nigger eyes, therefore they're not compatible for reproducing with a white man.
>>
>>77335712
fucking kek
>>
>>77335712

I don't understand this shit, she could find a handsome black football player but she's into these lean chugging howler monkeys. it's just to piss people off.
>>
File: 1464635262857.jpg (69 KB, 634x900) Image search: [Google]
1464635262857.jpg
69 KB, 634x900
Never seen one in my whole life. Just maybe Balotelli's ex gf and she cucked him so hard he had to require a paternity test
>he desisted when he saw that his kid was half black
>>
>>77335757
Well you could think about it as an oxymoron, meaning that a woman dating an ape stops being a respectable woman that you would eventually fuck.
But if she has hourglass figure, big tits, nice ass, blonde, blue eyes and she's pretty, that's pretty much the definition of hot to me.
>>
>>77335196
>What do you feel when you see them?

Apathy.
>>
File: Blacced.jpg (81 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Blacced.jpg
81 KB, 640x640
>>77336001
post a pic of yourself whiteboi
>>
>>77336001
>she could find a handsome white* football player

FTFY, cuck ass nigger loving faggot.
>>
>>77335196
What do I feel? Indifference. There are always traitors, this is nothing new and nothing to be surprised about or particularly repulsed by. Just remember their faces and wait until the tide turns.
>>
I don't know. I've never seen a white / black couple in my entire life.

Can any Frenchbro confirm? I don't think it's super rampant here. When I see a couple like that, the girl is always mixed.
>>
>>77335196
i feel nothing. let them live their life as they chose to.

but betacucks need to stop accepting used goods.
>>
>>77336188

stop being so edgy you're scaring the children. she's going to be a coalburner anyway because that's her fetish but there's a way to do it and not to do it.
>>
>>77335196

Single mums.

I see them in public in town all the time. Never is the dad present
>>
>>77335196
Man I saw a decent looking white girl, looked well-bred, not slutty, with a skinny beaner who looked like a gang member - tattoos, sleeveless shirt. I don't /know/ that they were 'together', but they sure went out of the store and walked together. She looked so nice - I wanted to tell her she could surely do better. Made me really sad, because I could think of no other reason they'd be walking together.
>>
Im not in high school so it may be changing but white women I see with blacks are almost always fat or ugly. It doesnt bother me either way though. I can get pussy.
>>
My sister is coalburner, she's also one of the most bluepilled persons I know irl
I know about 5 nogs and 2 sandnogs but probably did much much more
And I don't care I just don't care she was beaten few times by nog and didn't learn her lesson
>>
>>77336366
Chill out, every single girl has some dude like this in their past. Most of the time they're not even that bad.
>>
Every single coalburner I've seen in England has been incredibly fat and incredibly ugly and the NIGGER is the good looking one in the relationship.

I actually feel sorry for the guys.
>>
>>77336046
No I mean I've never seen a coalburner that was above 6/10 physically
>>
Not hot women but old and white trash quite often date non-Swedes in Sweden.
>>
>>77336472
m8 i've been living in london for 5 months and i've lost the number of interracial couples i've seen. I've only seen 2 in 7 months living in Barcelona. The british race is doomed. The hottest brit girls prefer the ugliest baboons to the average john.
>>
>>77336536
This too, they are usually middle aged. I virtually never see young white women with other races.
>>
File: spl602421-017.jpg (53 KB, 635x876) Image search: [Google]
spl602421-017.jpg
53 KB, 635x876
Reminder that BMWF & WMAF relationships are jew approved and you racists should check your anti-antisemitism.
>>
I made one attempt suicide using memes. I'm a failure :(
>>
>>77336690
This is bullshit m8. You see a few a day in London and they are never hot. Spain is where I saw the most number of coalburners ever, though again it's usually middle aged Spanish women.
>>
File: sack-of-rome-410AD.jpg (58 KB, 295x446) Image search: [Google]
sack-of-rome-410AD.jpg
58 KB, 295x446
>>77335196
>What do you feel when you see them?

Nothing. I'm a southern European and my sister is neither into nigger culture nor niggers.

The Germans can racemix and degenerate as much as they like. Serves them right for destroying Rome and Byzantinum.
>>
>>77336690
I've been to London and Birmingham and you're full of shit.
>>
>>77335196

> hot chick with niggers

Never really seen that before tbqh. Even if I do it won't cancel out the luls I got over the years from seeing nignogs and sandniggers with the ugliest landwhales imaginable.
>>
>>77335196
Over here, the only people who are honestly into interracial relationships tend to be the trash of society, so it's all good. Sometimes they can be hot, but most of the time they're just fat. I don't even mean chubby, chubby is fine but these women tend to be Beer-gut fat.
>>
>>77336954
The stereotype here is of fat chav women wheeling around kids of every colour.
>>
>>77336859
Byzantium was ruined by Venetians (read about the crusades) and weakened by this finished of by the Turks.
>>
>>77336802
po little whyte biatch
>>
>>77335196
Iv seen lots of white girls with black lads but only once was the girl good looking. In 30 years.
>>
>>77335196
Genocide envies intensifies
>>
Throwing away their genetic linage. I've only seen one mudshark in Australia and (surprise surprise) she's a single mother and a fat.
>>
File: 1465953902362.jpg (285 KB, 600x990) Image search: [Google]
1465953902362.jpg
285 KB, 600x990
>>77335196

Honestly? I look at the girls dead in their eyes then turn away and shake my head. I pity them more than anything because 1) I know the relationship isn't going to last very long and 2) they're most likely going to get their pretty faces literally destroyed simply because they thought they were being progressive by dating a nigger.

Whatever, mang. We all have choices to make it life.
>>
>>77337028
I'm guessing pakis are a favorite for them?
>>
>>77335505
i feel really sad seeing this for some reason
>>
>>77337137
No. If Brit women race mix it's almost always with blacks.
>>
>>77335196
Does that kind of shit happens in non-white countries (like Israel) ?
>>
u mad..... dont b get some help
>>
File: rakim.jpg (53 KB, 420x540) Image search: [Google]
rakim.jpg
53 KB, 420x540
Pretty much this. But lots of them are morally degraded women that aren't going to have kids anyway
>>
File: ````````.jpg (208 KB, 720x953) Image search: [Google]
````````.jpg
208 KB, 720x953
>>77335361
>>77335505

when you white boys say "We dodged a bullet with her. The only white women that fuck black guys are the trashy, low class ones", is the equivalent of when bitches tell their depressed friends "Dont worry about him, Katie. He only broke up with you because he doesnt see how wonderful you are!"

Its like alright, whatever helps you sleep at night, but its still you obviously projectig your insecurities.
>>
>>77335361
This, I laugh at chicks with niglets, especially when they give me the 'eye'.
They're really the only people I truly look down on.
>>
lol I don't care, they are not my type of woman
It would be a pain to live with them
since most of them are dumb and smug at the same time.
>>
You see the rampant appeals to emotion? Absolutely no arguments?
This is a slide thread.

Sage, hide and move on.
>>
>>77335196
Sorry bro but there is no hot women in UK, if they were hot that means they were foreign so you shouldnt really give a fuck, also why dont you bang some hot spanish or italian chicks ?
>>
>>77336802
>WMAF relationships
>jew approved

Sure thing. That's why it's shamed so much and the white guys are called weird fetishists.

White men find a wife and have children.

White women find a fuck buddy and end up with a bastard child, or dead.
>>
>>77337247
bulgarians confirmed for niggers
>>
>>77336175
Hot
>she looks like 35 even with make-up
>>
>>77337247
>Bulgaria
Lmao. How would you know?
>>
>>77337247
shillary supporter detected
>>
woman NEED attention, just so happens that chimps tend to have no personal boundaries so they hit on their bros girl (giving them more attention than one mate) and they get the added attention from people who would never look their way but now do because the chimp hanging off their arm not to mention the "progressive points" they get from other females.
>>
>>77335505
Poor guys.
>>77335712
These guys are all ugly and most likely retards. Other anon is right saying she is doing it to look cool or piss people off, see: her piercing and tattoos. Some black guys, who are usually actually black and come from Africa, work hard and do not act like niggers, yet you rarely see white women go for these men. It is all a big social performance. Real black men and real white women stick to their own and act normal.
>>
>>77336261
Where do you live, Jean Pierre ? In Paris, there so many chances pour la france that we barely see any whites.
>>
>>77337247
>this kills the German
>>
We spit in those hoes faces and they are considered as filth that no decent man would want. But here it's never a nice chick with nigger/shitskin if it ever happens it's in the best a 6/10 stupid bitch who thought that she's so egzotic and shit.
Then she ends working in kebab for the rest of her life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PQ670sfFXU
>>
>>77336443
Why the fuck does that happen in CZ ?
>>
>>77335196
Only time I ever saw a good looking girl with a nigger besides Sweden was in Italy. She was beautiful and making out with a nigger at a crowded train station. The entire crowd was glaring at them in disapproval. One older lady made a vomit noise.
>>
I don't care. I've already resolved to let the world keep on burning itself alive.
>>
Oh man. This thread is like a honey pot for shitposters.

>>77337247
>>77336802
>>77336175
>>77337440
>>77335712

BTW have you noticed that all race-baiting shitposter post the same text every time?
They all say words like: whyte (what the fuck? why "y"?), boi (why not "y") and use ebonics all the time.

Just think about it for a sec. RIGHT NOW there is one lonely guy (or a number of them which makes it even more sad) who spends his time on /pol/ pretending to be black and posting interracial pics.

Every time you think your life is pathetic, think about those guys.
>>
>>77337263
>Absolutely no arguments?

The ideal German woman.
>>
>>77337174
That fucking sucks. Oh well, at least you won't have to be excepting those fuckers anymore.
>>
>>77337552
>Excepting

God damn it, I had one fucking job.
>>
>>77337410
atheism
>>
>>77337596
Why the hell are nogs in CZ?
>>
>>77337524
they are divorced
>>
Just give them dirty looks. They know why.
>>
>>77337205
An israeli girl I knew who was studying here dated an Arab-Pakistani mix guy.
>>
>>77335196
yeah I don't care. It feels reactionary.
If they want to ruin their lives so they think they can bend people out of shape, that's up to them.

There are easier ways to wind people up that don't involve fucking a black man.
>>
>>77337351

One of my neighbours is a mixed couple of Bulgarian female and some nigger from Nigeria(?). I hear the fucking from time to time ... I think eastern europeans are the most blue pilled people in Europe because of communism. Racism and is a new post 90s thing for them.
>>
>>77337519
What about Ukrainian girls ? Do they prefer white men or filthy nigger trash ?
>>
File: melez.png (877 KB, 608x611) Image search: [Google]
melez.png
877 KB, 608x611
>>77337519
The truth is that black men are gods of the sexual market. See the reasons:

>Every black man is automatically assumed to be an alpha male.

A white boy, to be accepted as an alpha, have to change his entire personality to something more aggressive and violent, he must demonstrate dominance through verbal and non-verbal means, he must assume a overconfident, no-shits-given pose and constantly show his high status and hierarchical position.

A black man to be accepted as alpha just needs to exist. Even the police thinks that, you know they assume all black men are thugs? Now, have you ever seen a virgin thug? A thug with no harem of women at his disposal? Society will always consider you a alpha male by merely existing, if you only keep your mouth shut you can proceed to harem building without speaking a word.

>Black men have access to every type of girl

When a white wants to become a Chad, there are several paths he may choose and these paths led to different kind of girls. A white fratboy Chad will fuck sorority sluts, but he won't bang cute liberal arts sluts. A white hipsters Chad will bang cute liberal arts sluts, but he won't bang sorority sluts. A black men will bang anything. The sorority slut because he is attracted to his alpha male allure, and the liberal arts chick because she is afraid of being considered racist if she doesn't offer herself to the pleasure of her african warrior king.

>Black men hold cultural hegemony

What is the most popular form of music in the Western world? Hip-hop. What is the most popular dance? Twerking. What is the most popular sports? Sports that black people play such as basketball and football. What is that confers legitimacy to subcultures and political ideologies? Acceptance of and by black people. Black men are literally gods.
>>
>>77337661
Yeah, she's old and ugly now.

Black dicks only pound young German pussy.
>>
>>77337410
In countries like Czech Republic every nigga that steps foot in there is guaranteed to get metric tons of white pussy. It's just the way it is.
>>
>>77337688
This.
If they got shamed by everyone and lost social standing for doing it they wouldn't
>>
Irrationally repulsed. If someone I'm with even calls a black guy sexy or something, I'll break up with her just like that
>>
>>77337716
No. They only chase money. But even they will think twice before mating with a nig.
German men are considered top-tier, also Scandinavians.
>>77337749
Nice pasta, sunshine.
>>
>>77337524
I never considered her attractive even besides the fact that she's a mudshark. Lots of average German women that look much better than this bitch.
>>
>>77337761
*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...
>>
>>77337715
>>77337795
black guys are popular here because american culture but women prefer darker men as it is
>>
File: you me.jpg (30 KB, 548x459) Image search: [Google]
you me.jpg
30 KB, 548x459
>>77337519
>>
>>77337379
I do see a lot of arabs and niggers of course, but none of them with white girls desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (513 KB, 1349x1628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
513 KB, 1349x1628
I feel nothing. I am weirded out by scenery of beautiful white woman with extremely ugly black man that I see in the West often. In Russia people in interracial relationships are usually attractive. My girlfriend had black experience in the past and she doesn't fit /pol/ memes of a coal-burner: good family, stable relationship with her father, healthy lifestyle, studies psychology at top university. Several friends of her had black experience, most of them are nice girls and excellent students or already in the field.
>>
>>77337969
ahahah what the fuck? Where is this pasta from?
>>77337996
It's okay, you will grow out of shitposting, my little kid. Everything will be okay. Autism goes away, I promise :)
>>77338033
Another one
>>
>>77337749
I feel eternally cucked
>>
File: 1461696818869.jpg (179 KB, 1219x565) Image search: [Google]
1461696818869.jpg
179 KB, 1219x565
>>77337979
Every black guy in Eastern Europe instantly turns into a Philko. The flow of pussy can't be stopped. Well, it can, but Slavic men would have to do something about it, their women are traitors though.
>>
Depends if they're with a proper spade or just a black guy.

When I see a normally dressed white girl with an ooga-booga ghetto ape I just think "what the fuck is wrong with you?". Doesn't matter how hot she is I win't find her attractive.

If she's with a normal, functioning male member of society who happens to be black I don't even register.
>>
File: 1461693585454.jpg (139 KB, 977x587) Image search: [Google]
1461693585454.jpg
139 KB, 977x587
>>77338099
>>
>>77338099
>>77338114
Whores are whores. Ukraine is a brothel of Europe. Every girl wants to get the fuck out of the country.
>>
>>77338033
because the coalburner profile is nonsense. There's no "type of girl" who rides the cock carousel before settling down with a beta, it's 90% of them.
>>
>>77338099
>>77338114

slavs are just a disgrace ...
>>
>>77337795
Yep, because niggers are uncommon. It's like being a white dude in Asia (well LatinAmerica and Africa as well desu). Women like to blanda upp.
>>
>>77338114
why is he whining about racism when he admits he hasn't had one violent incident? who is he even referring to when he complains about racism? no one in Ukraine seems to care enough to go out of their way to harm this dindu
>>
File: 1461324572853.jpg (59 KB, 574x296) Image search: [Google]
1461324572853.jpg
59 KB, 574x296
>>77338218
As if Philko is there to Green Card anybody, he's just using the Slavic race as his Afro-sperm dump.
>>
>>77338218
You can thank the Jewish revolution for that.
>>
>>77335196
pity
usually there i a lot of desperation and low self-worth involved. Some people are just really broken and they need the attention and desperation of others. It is just really really sad. I just want to invite them into our church community so they can heal and feel really loved.
>>
>>77336001
Top kek, you think coalburners care about looks? They fuck chimps because it makes daddy mad. Most white women who fuck niggers come from single mom households, and how do those white women end up? You guessed it, single mothers. They don't even realize they are simply subconsciously repeating the cycle their whore mothers programmed into them.
>>
File: 1461696343448.jpg (130 KB, 1139x575) Image search: [Google]
1461696343448.jpg
130 KB, 1139x575
>>77338343
Philko is already training other niggas to come and fuck the Slavs.
>>
File: 1401680734573.jpg (90 KB, 604x540) Image search: [Google]
1401680734573.jpg
90 KB, 604x540
>>77338033
It's very common indeed.

Soon there isn't going to be any white girl who hasnt' tasted the black dick at one point or another, no matter how nice they appear on the outside.
>>
File: 1465824529903.png (4 KB, 185x186) Image search: [Google]
1465824529903.png
4 KB, 185x186
>>77338367

I don't feel bad when these bitches get beaten raped and forced to prostitute desu. Does this make me a bad person ?
>>
>>77335196
Yeah we get it you have a tiny penis anon.

Stop hating on the black man because you are inadequate as a man.

Maybe you can please other men if women don't want you, much like how modern male members of the white race do. Become a trap or something.
>>
>>77338405

As if they weren't whores before the maidans ...
>>
File: t9rESg2iq-c.jpg (262 KB, 1360x2048) Image search: [Google]
t9rESg2iq-c.jpg
262 KB, 1360x2048
>>77338349
>no one in Ukraine seems to care enough to go out of their way to harm this dindu
That feeling when the police found a dead didndu at the metro station...
>>77338405
It was the same before, senpai.

this girl (picrelated) got lucky. She's riding a Scandinavian cock somewhere in the north. She will not come back to Ukraine.
>>77338367
There are around 20 000 000 women in Ukraine. Most of them are degraded. A very tiny minority of them are degraded so much, they sleep with animals (blacks, arabs etc). Nothing special. A minority of black women mate with whites. So is minority of white women mate with animals (even less than blacks).
I am not sure why I am even responding to you, you're clearly a shitposter. I feel retarded, that's what /pol/ does to you.
>>77338590
One shitposter replies to another. What a harmony. Feels like heaven
>>
>>77338478
>make daddy mad
>come from single mom households
Damn, impressively fast contradiction there.
>>
File: 1461696474628.jpg (185 KB, 1253x529) Image search: [Google]
1461696474628.jpg
185 KB, 1253x529
>>77338349
He wants to have complete free rein on their women. He wants Slavic men to sit and down and shut up and watch while he does his thing. Anything else he's not happy with. Must have complete impunity with the Slavic pussy and complete submission of the local males.

True conquest mindset.
>>
>>77338492

>12 languages
Just like that Jabba the Hut looking girl Trayvon loved? 11 of them were hood related "languages"

Also
>famous for fucking people
wow really aiming high aren't we? /s
>>
>>77338492
> !2 languages fluently

$20 bucks says this nigger tricked the other nigger into thinking he was a fucking genius.
>>
>>77338759
You are posting only thing from 2014. Im sure this nigger got hurt by russian neonazis later
>>
File: aWqTU.gif (914 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
aWqTU.gif
914 KB, 400x266
>>77338492
>speaks 12 languages fluently

I bet svetlanas believe this kind of shit.
huehuheuhe
>>
>>77338367
>>77338099
>>77338114
>>77338367
>>77338492
>>77338759

Some ruski needs to put this nigger down or take him for a trip in the woods.

I remember seeing a post about how he hangs around these jews as well.

He wouldn't be hard to find.
>>
>>77335196
Don't really care tbqh, does make me giggle a bit inside when you see a white girl with a mixed baby and the father is nowhere to be seen.
>>
File: 1464725887793.png (513 KB, 600x782) Image search: [Google]
1464725887793.png
513 KB, 600x782
>>77335196
>Aussie makes thread about how he impregnated some Asian whore
>Deleted immediately

>Someone makes a thread about BM/WF
>102 replies
>>
>>77338310
She is 19, I am 18. No one is settling and I am no beta.
>>77338590
I don't see why would anyone be actively against interracial relationship. It's not going to destroy any race and there are always going to be people who date outside of race.
>>
File: 4altright.jpg (51 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
4altright.jpg
51 KB, 416x416
1 POST BY THIS ID

you dumb niggers responding

pol is getting dumber
>>
Can anyone explain how coal burner theory meshes with the aesthetics red pill? Very few blacks look like models, and many blacks White women are with look like legit demons.
>>
File: EU vs Israel racemix2.png (864 KB, 1480x1104) Image search: [Google]
EU vs Israel racemix2.png
864 KB, 1480x1104
>>77335196
>FOR EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO THROW UP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukbh0eDKtW8
>>
>>77339112
>That comment section
It's not even worth anymore
>>
File: mudshark2.png (713 KB, 608x983) Image search: [Google]
mudshark2.png
713 KB, 608x983
>>77337247
WTF is on the left???
>>
>>77338965
shhh
>>
File: zvqr.jpg (46 KB, 524x523) Image search: [Google]
zvqr.jpg
46 KB, 524x523
>>77339407
a black man
>>
File: bundchenblacked35.jpg (50 KB, 650x275) Image search: [Google]
bundchenblacked35.jpg
50 KB, 650x275
White men are weak and cannot compete
>>
File: 1465094544958-v-1.jpg (25 KB, 128x191) Image search: [Google]
1465094544958-v-1.jpg
25 KB, 128x191
>>77335712

sheeeeiiiiit
>>
>>77335196
Does not matter we take the best of their woman.
>>
>>77339730
my boy shitface...currently doing time
>>
>>77335712
i know her
>>
A little bit of disgust since BMWF is a objectively unaesthetic combination.
>>
>>77340404
Then let us get her name!
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2016-06-15-03-53-05.png (653 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2016-06-15-03-53-05.png
653 KB, 540x960
>>77340719
Here you go
>>
File: dancing jew.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
dancing jew.gif
4 MB, 320x240
and now some real DEGENERACY:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5ci_VlRcig
>>
>>77340986
hey delete this right now
>>
>>77339521
fuck I mean on the right. am I the only one who saw a white guy with black pupil on the neck? is it her real father? or family cuck?
>>
File: 123456789.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
123456789.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
>Mfw people say Blacks are attractive to white women
>>
File: hodes kike promoting racemix.png (318 KB, 1883x877) Image search: [Google]
hodes kike promoting racemix.png
318 KB, 1883x877
>>77341595
>people
kikes are demon-possessed abominations, they are not people despite looking like ones.
>>
>>77337524
Whenever I see them I am actually sad for Seal.
Seal seems to be an alright guy who made a couple of good songs.
Heidi Klum is an annoying narcissistic attention whore whom no one likes.
Seal also got literally cucked because he raised the kids Klum had with an old, fat Italian Formula 1 owner (pic related).
>>
File: 1465754656027.png (13 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1465754656027.png
13 KB, 530x492
>>77341696
But it's a total myth. I live in Paris the most blacked city in Europe. I probably have one black friend who is mixed. All the white girls I know are with white boyfriends/husbands.
>>
>>77338963
just stop posting and put a gun to your mouth you worthless faggot cuckold. No one cares about the faggot opinions of a faggot cuckold whose girlfriend is a coalburning whore.
>>
Thanks a secretly doing their part in destination of a unevolved part of the human race. 50 killed before birth, another 25 that's left go to prison, 10 gay, another 20 mix with white women. 3 more generations no more problems, just like the Indian.
>>
File: HelenLindesRudyFernandez_1.jpg (331 KB, 974x1460) Image search: [Google]
HelenLindesRudyFernandez_1.jpg
331 KB, 974x1460
>>77336690
>I've only seen 2 in 7 months living in Barcelona.

I've never seen a Spaniard girl dating outside of her race. I live in Barcelona too.
>>
>>77339407
>Quote from woman stabbed: "Once you go black, you fade to black."
>>
File: 1463821587705.png (373 KB, 791x894) Image search: [Google]
1463821587705.png
373 KB, 791x894
I don't feel anything, they're not 2D
>>
File: men and women12.jpg (217 KB, 781x1600) Image search: [Google]
men and women12.jpg
217 KB, 781x1600
>>77341961
Yup they are, after riding million dicks. Tell me, why are any DNA tests prohibited in France?
>>
>>77335196

I am sleeping with a decent looking sheboon for this very reason. Fuck niggers.
>>
File: file.png (144 KB, 264x311) Image search: [Google]
file.png
144 KB, 264x311
>>77335196
>but also because they were behaving as if they were doing it on purpose to upset people.

they're trying to be edgy, like all the /pol/ kiddies that spam racism and antisemitism without understanding it or the "atheist but only against christcucks" crowd.

edgefags, race mixers and whores, they should be beaten and shamed for their behavior.
>>
File: blackedyasmina.jpg (49 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
blackedyasmina.jpg
49 KB, 600x800
>>77342174
Race mixing happens inside social classes.
Arab girls are getting blacked more than anybody else.
>>
>>77337749
>What is the most popular form of music in the Western world? Hip-hop. What is the most popular dance? Twerking. What is the most popular sports? Sports that black people play such as basketball and football.

jews behind all of that.
>>
>>77342195
kys
>>
>>77342389
https://www.vice.com/read/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

http://bymystique.com/2015/05/19/in-france-arab-men-are-pressed-over-arab-women-dating-black-men

Yep, it isn't white women, it's western culture.
>>
File: jews agains whites2.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
jews agains whites2.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>77342327
>antisemitism
I wonder who is behind this post. You know perfectly that so called "antisemites" only hate your politicians and media owners, an average jew is not religious at all and is often just as blue-pilled as any white normie. And we don't hate blue-pilled normies, we just want them to wake up.
>>
File: duck freaks.jpg (58 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
duck freaks.jpg
58 KB, 500x316
>>77335196
i don't care about naive liberals or promiscuitive lowlives.
>>
>>77335196
>they were behaving as if they were doing it on purpose to upset people
I do believe that some white women are inherently evil. They look and behave like soulless creatures, like robots programmed to only one goal - to destroy the civilization as we know it.
It wasn't of much concern when they had no "rights", but now... it's like we voluntarily gave a gun to someone who wants to kill us.
>>
>>77342647
Niggers in football? 5% rest is white.
>>
>>77342784
>normies

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>77342786
Those guys are not blacks, they are probably Italians.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 247x204
>>77335196
Don't you mean sewer sharks?
>>
>>77343020
>probably
>>
>>77341289
DELETE THIS
>>
File: back to reddit.png (683 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
back to reddit.png
683 KB, 960x720
>>77342869
>>
>>77342647
Hip-hop and twerking in Europe isn't popular.

In soccer, niggers are a small minority.
>>
File: Fucking a white male.png (60 KB, 615x312) Image search: [Google]
Fucking a white male.png
60 KB, 615x312
>>77337749
>actually believes the propaganda

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!.
>>
>>77339521
That dude isn't even black. He's made out of chrome.
>>
>>77343020
it's about interracial in general. and these are some kind of guido-turned turks, lebs or so.
>>
>>77343145
To be honest, he is the typical cuckold shitposter.
>>
>>77335196

Disgust at first sight, then satisfaction in knowing that not only is the negro gene pool being diluted, it's being diluted with more retards ensuring that they don't rise above their station.
>>
>>77343258
Yes, but probably she is Italian too.

Those guys are too tanned, but they look like the typical Italian.
>>
File: mudshark3.png (714 KB, 1195x1093) Image search: [Google]
mudshark3.png
714 KB, 1195x1093
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6A_XdeakeY
>>
>>77337410
>>77337795
Nope the first one(s?) was on Erasmus in Deutschland then she worked at cruise ship in USA and now shes working in UAE
once she wanted to take her habibi bf to visit here, never happened tho she knew it would be not a good idea czech rep is bigger than just cucked Prague
>>
>>77343420
And the economic consequences of racemixing?

>92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance.

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

It isn't just about aesthetics.
>>
>>77343474
lol our turks look exactly the same. guess jersey shore got them all.
>>
>>77343635
Exactly, keeping them as a permanent underclass that will hopefully starve in years to come when dem programs dry up.
>>
File: OMG.gif (1003 KB, 275x155) Image search: [Google]
OMG.gif
1003 KB, 275x155
>>77335196
I'd kill my daughters first... and I used to think guys like that were "crazy". kek
>>
File: daddy.jpg (33 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
daddy.jpg
33 KB, 480x600
>>77343568
>16
>dad is 27

it's beyond fucked up.
>>
When you're 18 or older. You're defined by law as an "adult". And as an adult you have to make choices and take the consequences of your choices.

I feel no pity for coalburners. It's their own choice. If they regret it later, they only have themselves to blame for.
>>
>>77343474
Fuck you, dirty Spic... Italians have contributed more than your shit stain of a country has/ever will. You still live in Rome, I don't care where you're posting from.
>>
>>77343568

I always sneak peek when I see a young girl with her mom walking with a baby. Indicating it's a probably a single mom. 50% of the time the baby is half black.
>>
File: TOPPESTOFKEKKEST.jpg (69 KB, 920x380) Image search: [Google]
TOPPESTOFKEKKEST.jpg
69 KB, 920x380
>>77343568
>transpertation
>>
>>77343837
Holy shit, does this dumb bitch wear anything besides white and black striped shirts? Both pics AND her profile pic..... seriously, no wonder she fucked a nigger.
>>
File: feelthecuck2016.jpg (95 KB, 600x802) Image search: [Google]
feelthecuck2016.jpg
95 KB, 600x802
>>77344034
good observation, mate.
>>
File: IMG_20160614_185314.jpg (2 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160614_185314.jpg
2 MB, 3120x4160
>>77335196
>>
>>77343932
...and if she's white, you assume the dad is out at work? Well, you're wrong. There are plenty of white cunts who love to play the "have sex once and get out of work for life" card.
>>
>>77343568

>school, being a mom, and working
>hard

I'm raging so hard right now. Plenty of moms do that and survive
>>
>>77343864
As if women had free will and a sense of responsibility...
>>
>>77343568
Brave moms like this are why I #FeelTheBern
>>
>>77344161
Thank you, brother... and for the record, that pic you posted is a total disgrace to the TMNT.
>>
File: owned.jpg (29 KB, 288x397) Image search: [Google]
owned.jpg
29 KB, 288x397
>>
File: Untitled.png (670 KB, 1276x714) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
670 KB, 1276x714
blue-pilled jewish mudshark gives interview why she burns coal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hIvY4uUPD4
>>
>>77344276
i guess his turtle collection is the only pleasure left in his life.
>>
File: 1465323429988.jpg (15 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
1465323429988.jpg
15 KB, 425x282
>>77335196

tick tock, normie whores
>>
It's fucking annoying when i am at work and doing my business only to hear one or tge other mutter "he's jealous." even though I didn't notice them until they said something.
>>
File: insureyourinnerjew.jpg (617 KB, 3000x4000) Image search: [Google]
insureyourinnerjew.jpg
617 KB, 3000x4000
>>77344178
insurance is important goy
>>
>>77344161

T H I C C
>>
File: 1374432763879.png (92 KB, 280x201) Image search: [Google]
1374432763879.png
92 KB, 280x201
You all people claim to be smart yet can't even figure out why women won't date you.
>>
>>77337838
>German men are considered top-tier, also Scandinavians.
so niggers?
>>
>>77344346

These type of girls are the most cringeworthy. And not because they date niggers.
>>
>involving women in your life in any way whatsoever
>>
I love reading these threads.

I'm black and my wife is white. The butt hurt pleases me.
>>
>>77335196
If you care about a whore fucking a nigger you need to literally get a life and quit caring about other peoples bad decisions
>>
>>77344659
that's true though.
>>
get checked for herpes
>>
do white girls like white losers who feel entitled to them because they're not black?

asking for a school project
>>
File: image.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87 KB, 684x576
I really dont care anymore. At this point they can do whatever the fuck they want, i just want a girl who is perfect for me
>>
>>77337519
thanks ukraine
>>
>>77338963
Get checked for herpes
>>
>>77344836
Other people bad decisions affect you.
>>
>>77336859
If the Goths were niggers, what does that make the rest of us Germanic people?
>>
>>77344836
This. They are fucking trash and will get what's coming to them.
>>
>>77344962
Forget about it, prepare for the CW II, the time is short! Obongo will declare martial law in autumn.
>>
File: barry-atsma-maakt-zich-zorgen.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
barry-atsma-maakt-zich-zorgen.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>77337838

What about us Dutch guys?
>>
>>77335196
I have never saw any nigger in my life.
>>
>>77344836
You're being oppressed by a white. She will dilute your rich african heritage
>>
>>77344926
interesting. where exactly did you read about somebody's entitlement here?

just asking if you have the basic understanding for your project.
>>
>>77345061
Did you here about that BLM activist on twitter @deray had messages woth other people about bussing in like 6000 protesters to the republican and democratic national conventions because bernie didnt get the nomination
>>
>>77342195
Get checked for herpes
>>
Most of them are ugly and fat and the ones that are hot are sleeping around anyway so the black guy is a cuck in those cases. Any coal burner thy ends up having a kid becomes really ugly like their negroid kid and you can see the look of regret in their eyes when you watch them push their gross baby in their stroller.
>>
>>77345250
There were a lot of signs long before, just start preparing. Buy weapons, buy some canned food and bottled water. This autumn will be hell.
>>
>>77344796
>wife

statistically, not for long.
How's her relationship with her dad, any problems?
>>
File: Whitewashed2.jpg (29 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
Whitewashed2.jpg
29 KB, 620x348
>Burn the coal, pay the Toll

>>77335361
>>77335196
>>77335704
Just don't be stupid enough to marry one with niglets, nigger
>>
File: Trump the Carpathian.gif (584 KB, 400x176) Image search: [Google]
Trump the Carpathian.gif
584 KB, 400x176
>>77335196
"FUCK YOU DAD."

Liberalism, feminism, anarchism, race-mixing is basically daddy issues taken to societal levels.

The " evil white patriarchy" is Daddy being mean to whiny children.

It sucks in Canada because we have like 200 blacks so they are usually worshiped by 9/10 QTs like exotic pets. If the brother is based, I see no huge deal. But when it's the trash in OP's pic, my jimmies get rustled.
>>
File: enough.png (132 KB, 396x454) Image search: [Google]
enough.png
132 KB, 396x454
>>77345425
Entitled millenials and niggers thats the problem. Soon enough they will be gone
>>
File: 1465851191184.jpg (25 KB, 542x579) Image search: [Google]
1465851191184.jpg
25 KB, 542x579
>>77338033
>My girlfriend had black experience
If you don't kill her then you're a cuck.
>>
>>77342389
Arabs were originally a black darkskin group before they encountered you white fags and sold out
>>
>>77345348
Pretty funny imo
>>
>>77345179

so i got the loser part right?
>>
>>77345546
Do NOT think it will be redpilled brahs vs nignogs+SJW. Your own national guard and army will be your main enemy. That's why I can't predict the outcome.
>>
>>77343076

jesus, that brings me back
>>
>>77335196

I've seen at least 3 coal burners in the past 6 months, they're a rarity here.
>>
>>77345760
Nah most people in the army and army vets want trump. They wont listen to the nigger
>>
>>77337372
daddy issues and men issues and attention whorism

freud would have a field trip
>>
>>77345841
In sweden they're often hot, but mostly because they dress well. Meaning they're shallow and boring. Always funny seeing one because they got one black kid each, and looking for the next sucker to leech on to. Normally a stabile white man
>>
>>77335196
Does sleeping with a highly-intelligent bro-tier half-castes that was your classmate in graduate school make one a coalburner or mudshark?

Because I really want to hang my girlfriend's friend who did exactly that.
>>
>>77335196
I don't think anything because I pay them the same heed that I pay the trash when I pass it by.
Women are imbeciles by nature.
>>
even less self-esteem than the average slut
>>
I'm mixed race so i don't feel a thing.
>>
>>77345943
They still have wives who fully control them http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3639203/Fiancee-refuses-sex-partner-buys-wants-including-5-000-procedures-70-000-car.html
And they will not let them "lose their jobs" because of "some crazy racists".
>>
>>77345712
if you can't deliver we'll go in this direction, yes.
>>
>>77335196
Hatred
>>
>assuming bc a girl is white and attractive she is a worthy long term relationship

Now this is not always the case but I can only speak from my personal observations. I have seen a lot of white women with black guys. Yes there are definitely your run of the mill 300 pound white girls who fuck black guys. These women have no chance at getting an upstanding male of any race anyway.
A less common type is a white girl who is semi-attractive but not hot, may have unfavorable personality traits and a black man who is basically a house nigger. They dress, talk, and act white and don't get all PC on me we all know what that means. The girl could also be super left wing and dating a negro may just get her social status in her liberal world. "Wow Becky dates a black guy she's so progressive"

My other theory is that a portion of white girls truly think if they say no when a black guy asks them out that they will be considered racist.
>>
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 1125x1500
>>77345698
It was before we met. We would I kill her?? I am not crazy.
>>77346025
Are they? Do Swedish men settle with woman who have a half-black kid?
>>
>>77337524
Seal is pretty based Anon
>>
I dont hate them because they fuck subhumans I hate society because it gave them voting power.
>>
File: 1436642476086.jpg (221 KB, 800x1419) Image search: [Google]
1436642476086.jpg
221 KB, 800x1419
>>77346211
>it was before we met
>>
>>77338099

LIVING SINGLE NYUGGA
>>
File: 1461326732888s.png (395 KB, 527x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461326732888s.png
395 KB, 527x1080
>>77337247
Based. Keep crying white beta males. That's all you can do.
>>
>>77337749
>>Every black man is automatically assumed to be an alpha male.
>A white boy, to be accepted as an alpha, have to change his entire personality to something more aggressive and violent, he must demonstrate dominance through verbal and non-verbal means, he must assume a overconfident, no-shits-given pose and constantly show his high status and hierarchical position.
>A black man to be accepted as alpha just needs to exist. Even the police thinks that, you know they assume all black men are thugs? Now, have you ever seen a virgin thug? A thug with no harem of women at his disposal? Society will always consider you a alpha male by merely existing, if you only keep your mouth shut you can proceed to harem building without speaking a word.

only amongst boys.

Real men that are deep into businesses or kill it in their own are calm assertive and not histerical or over expanding with energy like the niggers, acting like they are constantly in a rap video

seeking attention too which is ironic, women gravitate through it, but mostly little girls
>>
>>77344926
they fucking love that shit, bruh.
>>
File: Heidi-Klum-main_1715214a.jpg (111 KB, 620x692) Image search: [Google]
Heidi-Klum-main_1715214a.jpg
111 KB, 620x692
>>77337524
She's went back though;

https://www.google.hr/search?q=heidi+klum+boyfriend&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=979&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjnoJzEgqrNAhUIJ8AKHUpjBkIQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=_
>>
>>77337749

To be fair, in America, women and black men share the same child-like mentality of "I want this now, so I'm going to have it now". They can afford to do this because they know that there is a welfare system to back them up to support all the terrible choices they make in life.

They do not aspire to advance civilization and they do not aspire to give their children a better life. A black person and a woman (as mostly all women fall into this category nowadays), care only about themselves and their immediate gratification.

It has nothing to do with being alpha. Not in the least. It has everything to do with black people knowing they have nothing to lose because they are not expected to be civilized. If they rape a white woman so what? They will go to prison and be with their family/friends.

White women, on the other hand, are the most spoiled demographic in America. If they are fat slobs and fuck a nigger, guess what? Instant payday for 18 years from the Government (i.e. white male tax payers). If they are attractive? Not only instant payday from the government, but also have the opportunity to find a white man who worked hard and sacrificed a social life that makes six figures.

And all she has to do is mutter "Are you racist?" to instantly make the weak willed rich males crumble.
>>
>>77335196
Mostly indifferent. Their choice, they have to live with the consequences.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.