[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Black Role-Model
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: croat.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
croat.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
So I've dedicated my mind to some thought for a change, instead of just endlessly mulling over everyday /pol/ regurgitations, and without trying to sound pretentious, but also admitting that there are inherent differences between races - both physical and psychological in nature - I can't help but wonder whether or not what blacks refer to as "the great steal of history" has something to do with the evident cultural, moral, intellectual, etc. gap between whites and blacks we bear witness to today.

While it's safe to assume Africans would have amounted to little had colonisation not taken place, it's also safe to suggest that the events which would follow as direct consequence of colonisation shape the modern black mentality of victimisation - for one often plays the victim for the sole purpose of being recognised as a martyr. Or in non-biblical terms, of appearing as an underdog, whose achievements - no matter how moderate in scope - always make them appear greater than for what they really are due to their oppressed lifestyle etc.

When people think revolutionaries, they almost instinctively go to praise MLK, Mandela, Gandhi - not black, but a classic example of playing the victim by degrading oneself to the apparent 'inability to act' in order to garner sympathy - and even Malcolm X, the latter being an exception, although people still attribute victim status to him because of his race.
>>
File: 1454083866127.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454083866127.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
These people spring to mind both because of the perpetuated media support their characters have gotten throughout the years, but also because the notion of playing the underdog is just that more appealing to the common man.

Or, as Dylann Roof put it:

>Say you were to witness a dog being beat by a man. You are almost surely going to feel very sorry for that dog. But then say you were to witness a dog biting a man. You will most likely not feel the same pity you felt for the dog for the man. Why? Because dogs are lower than men.

And it's true. Be it sympathy or mere pity, we're - that's to say, the uninitiated- more likely to root for the underdog than someone who was privileged to a life of comfort and without need. And it's these types of figures African history is littered with, and in which black youth seek inspiration, as well as motivation.

While white history is comprised of an array of versatile characters, reaching from benign to cunning, black history, and its people, are left with the pitiful, the malnourished, yet who are so beloved and praised by the masses because of their seeming martyr status.

Now, I also load this 8 paragraph post with a question - or two:

How much of what I just wrote about is actually accurate, as in do black people in general have any interest in their history?

How - if at all - can it be remedied?
>>
File: african_philosopher.gif (1 MB, 499x341) Image search: [Google]
african_philosopher.gif
1 MB, 499x341
bump
>>
>>70527025
Here, have a bump for posting based croatian flag. Even niggers accept our superiour nationality and want to be part of it.

about your post, you seriously expect me to read all of this?
>>
File: be_black.png (206 KB, 471x616) Image search: [Google]
be_black.png
206 KB, 471x616
>>70527260
I would certainly appreciate it if you did, and then formulated an opinion on it

But thanks anyway
>>
>>70527025
>as in do black people in general have any interest in their history?

If we are discussing blacks who are not living in Africa, then simply put, No. They have zero interest outside of maybe Caribbean blacks or New Orleans. The blacks from these areas still follow some of their traditions and customs from West Africa, all of which are passed down orally.

Blacks from America have zero interest in their own history. They are focused on the now. What can they get for free now because they somehow deserve a handout.

The >intellectuals from their communities (Nation of Islam, African American Histories professors) all realize that the true history of the African people was of that of nomads and a primitive people. This is why they are laying claim to the history of Ancient Egypt and inventing religious beliefs like the big headed scientist theory.
>>
>>70527025
While I agree that Ghandi was a master at manipulating public opinion through sympathy generation by way of self-degradation, I believe MLK differs in the sense that he didn't just want black people to be independent and socially equal to whites, he wanted them to aspire to be better, conservative people. He was a Christian son of a pastor, after all.

>do black people in general have any interest in their history?
As far as I've seen? None what-so-ever. Any and all factual historical accounts are claimed to be distorted, maliciously or not, by "Whiteness" and this leads to the consolidation behind what should be fringe "researchers" claiming that well documented historical peoples, cultures, and events were somehow about them. As you say, self-victimization is a gratifying feeling when you and your people clearly have much less then your fellow country men but don't really have a modern reason to explain it.

Its easy to refute these people, however. They tend to coalesce around Egypt as proof of former racial glory and the superiority of ancient "black" cultures, conveniently forgetting that Egypt, in far greater measure than modern America or Europe, built its wealth and power on slave labor, specifically sub-Saharan African slave labor and the same can be said for any coastal African empire.

White people didn't invent African slavery. That was Africans, who used it for thousands of years to build their civilizations. All white people did was sample the concept for a few hundred years before deciding it wasn't for them and ending it permanently through colonization.
>>
File: 155149748.jpg (133 KB, 465x369) Image search: [Google]
155149748.jpg
133 KB, 465x369
>>70527414
i would guess not all niggers are the same. The top middle nigger race has very developed frontal lobe. I'd argue they are more based than others.

Honestly, I think the social balance isnt in permanent equilibrium. Its like a pendelum that swings from far right to far left. Right now we are swinging in direction of far right.
>>
Very well thought out post, OP. I love seeing posts like this.

I agree with you, I think that the very real "we wuz kangs" meme is the result of black society not having a modern way to explain why they're so behind whites, Asians, the Middle East, and even South America.

As for black people having interest in their history, I've only met one black man who had any interest whatsoever in the history of his people. All of the others are completely in the here and now, no thinking ahead even by a day. It's the ultimate "me me me" culture. They only care about lookin fly and gettin a few hoes to go with they kush.
>>
>>70528437
>All of the others are completely in the here and now, no thinking ahead even by a day. It's the ultimate "me me me" culture.

taken from wikipedia:

The frontal lobe contains most of the dopamine-sensitive neurons in the cerebral cortex. The dopamine system is associated with reward, attention, short-term memory tasks, planning, and motivation.
>>
>>70528581
The function of the frontal lobe involves the ability to project future consequences resulting from current actions, the choice between good and bad actions (or better and best) (also known as conscience), the override and suppression of socially unacceptable responses, and the determination of similarities and differences between things or events.

The frontal lobe also plays an important part in retaining longer term memories which are not task-based. These are often memories associated with emotions derived from input from the brain's limbic system. The frontal lobe modifies those emotions to generally fit socially acceptable norms.
>>
>>70527260
>>do you seriously expect me to read 350 words? that would literally take one minute and fifteen seconds!!!!

wait, do most people read really slowly?
>>
>>70529580
I am auditory.. I need to hear my thoughts and the fastest I can read is probably 300 wpm
>>
File: straits_woah.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
straits_woah.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>70527414
Nigg here and these posts were very informative. Are most Croatians as based as you?
>>
>>70527944

i too have noticed that you can predict how smart a black person is by the shape of their head and face.
>>
>>70529709
>>70527944
Also, what ethnicity is the middle top supposed to represent?
>>
>>70528662
I'm inclined to believe that it's mostly due to their toxic culture, however if I were to see actual evidence that the frontal lobes of most Africans are smaller and therefore don't control impulses from the amygdala as well, I'd believe it. Nothing else can really explain the absolute lack of even basic logic in black society.
>>
>>70529661

i won't judge, i just read books for 12-16 hours a day from the age of 7 to 17. my parents thought something was wrong with me. sometimes i'd read the same book over and over for a week straight.

there's this book about this boy and his dogs and the dogs get tore up in the end and it's sad, called 'where the red fern grows' and i read that book legit at least two dozen times and every single time at then end i would weep loudly for an hour laying face down. my mother worried
>>
>>70529847

i'm guessing north east africans, i don't know specific populations, but, i'm confident in guessing that the further north and east you go with africans, the smarter they will get. the specimens from the darkest depths of the continent are like, almost exclusively stupid criminals.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.