[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would people look to extraterrestrials?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: alien-earth-2272625.jpg (76 KB, 599x355) Image search: [Google]
alien-earth-2272625.jpg
76 KB, 599x355
Say, a scout of a far more advanced civilization arrives to monitor our civilization on Earth.
Let's imagine that they are going to do conclusions if our civilization on Earth has future.

What do they see?
I think they would think that we are on a crossroad now, choosing between:

a) individualism and nationalism;
b) collectivism and multiculturalism.

"a" option clearly represent the right-wing movement, e.g. quitting EU, putting nationalists into power, suppressing immigration, closing/establishing new borders.

Whereas option "b" represent a far-fetched implication that in hundreds years (if the present trend continues) we will possibly have a multicultural society with no borders, finally prepared to act as human race altogether rather than separate nations.

Your thoughts?
>>
>>70525014
I hope that they will erase us
>>
>>70525014

what they would see is stupid people that made up artificial borders that dont even exist if you look a tth planet from outer space

they'd see a divide race without any hope of survival .. colonize our planet and BTFO humanity then take the resources and leave this shithole behind

since they are a civilization that can travel through intergalactic space they have greater things to worry about than petty human problems that are limited to our planet
>>
My thoughts about that are provoked by I.Asimov and some of his works.
In one particular piece (foundation series) there is a planet which is alive on its own, meaning everything is connected to one network there, sharing common consciousness. (from a plant and animal to human being). They all share feelings and intelligence. No wars, they live in harmony and try to maintain the balance, so every piece of this system feels happy.
Naturally, they are capable of achieving massive gloal goals as a civilization.

On the opposite side, there is a planet of individualists, whereas population was reduced on purpose, and every individual has its own fortress/bunker with strict border control. The idea was for everyone to have as much of freedom as possible. (That's a radical example in this story).

In between, there are planets that are, say, regular: different nations, governments, races. They have everything you would expect them to have: wars, corruption and so on.

It's a loose interpretation of course, but it made me think about it.
>>
They probably see black people and wonder why we havnt genocided them yet
Also people believing in magical skydaddies
>>
>>70525014
Multicultural in its basic essence, is a temporary thing. Nationalism is more multicultural than a "society with no borders", at least if said border-less society is continued for a few generations. However, one world, no borders, one race (human) may be necessary in the evolution of man. I myself am not sure though.
>>
What if aliens came to earth and all their males were black and all their females were white?
>>
>>70525014

This question can't be answered rationally because it would be arrogant to assume we know alien thought process or their motives. They're so much more advanced than we are, the way they think could be very different than we think.
>>
>>70525014
with ayylmaoan look
>>
>>70525687
Aliens don't matter.
It's a philosophical question which puts things in a different perspective. (Long-term of humanity basically)
>>
I just want to stick my dick in alien pussy
>>
File: nasa-iss-indopak-border1.jpg (65 KB, 700x433) Image search: [Google]
nasa-iss-indopak-border1.jpg
65 KB, 700x433
>>70525159
>what they would see is stupid people that made up artificial borders that dont even exist if you look a tth planet from outer space

Yes, you can.
>>
>>70525771
:DDDD
>>
>>70525771
So you are pro-multiculturalism then
>>
>>70525768
So the question is: "What is better long term, nationalism or globalism"?

Why were extraterrestrials mentioned if aliens aren't relevant?
>>
>>70526405
Because its easier to understand if put in that perspective. Asking whats better like this wont get you anyhing on pol
>>
>>70526465
Assume everything!
>>
>>70526465
Well what do you think?
>>
>>70526649
I think that integration and multiculturalism is the only way forward. But its happening in a very forced way. EU should maintain its objective to unite Europe first. Then we could begin to think about all sorts of niggers. As for now, they are like barbarians who ruin the empire from within.
>>
>>70527125
I'm being devils advocate here. But is it not better for it to be forced sooner rather than wait for it to take place later?
>>
>>70527450
I think if it happens now, it will likely provoke the start of the new dark ages instead of pushing globalism forward. Europe must come first whatever the cost.
>>
They'd probably want to see my cock.
>>
>>70527670
I agree, but what does that matter if the long term goal is "one world, one race"
>>
>>70527858
It matters because immigrants do not have this understanding now. Hell, even Europe still lacks it. They would rather draw our societies into separation again rather than further globalization. Middle east situation proves it. One step at a time.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.