[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"ISIS PLANNED TO HIT PARIS AGAIN: BBC"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: brussels-plammed-to-hit=paris.png (517 KB, 818x746) Image search: [Google]
brussels-plammed-to-hit=paris.png
517 KB, 818x746
Anyone actually believe this? I think it's just the Belgians, trying to cover up for their shit work and basically saying "see, see...without us it would have been even WORSE!!!"
How long until those roaches manages to make an actual fucking nuke in their basement in Molenbeek.
Just how many more of these before Europe wakes the fuck up? Wonder if I'm a sitting duck in Rome, and I have be here another ~3 weeks until I finish up with my research.
>>
>>70524760
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Germans also apparently getting ready to take their cucking. Get ready lads, gonna be a long, hurt summer. Just hope I'm stateside before the action begins:
"BERLIN, Germany -- "It is not a matter of if, but when," Dr. Markus Kaim told CBS News, echoing a common theme about the likelihood of a terrorist attack in Germany.

The resignation and fear expressed by the Senior Fellow at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs (SWP) is similar to that of diplomats, intelligence analysts and police officials also interviewed by CBS News.

Facing distinct concerns over immigration, a poorly equipped police force and the simultaneous threats of unsecured nuclear material and porous borders, German cities are bracing for a terror attack."
>>
>>70524760
You're good, Francis.

But France is fucked.
>>
>>70524856
(yes, I'm living in Rome and doing research in vatican...I have to wait (thanks to assholes like Dan Brown and a bunch of other Jew journalists trying to do hit pieces) for literallyt4-5 different people to approve any document before I'm allowed to view it...even though the topic I'm interested int has nothing to do with the SJW causes.)
>>
REEEE!! How long did we warn this was exactly what was going to happen? Only, added bonus, they now may well be brining radioactive material with the

"Two specific issues are keeping Germany, and the rest of Western Europe, on edge: the massive, largely unchecked waves of migration from the Middle East and North Africa, and the threat of unsecured nuclear materials falling into the wrong hands.

Unchecked immigration
On Tuesday, the European Union border agency, Frontex, admitted that it cannot fully track the massive wave of refugees pouring into Europe. The agency estimated 1.82 million illegal crossings into the continent last year, but said that number could be even higher.

"False declarations of nationality are rife among nationals who are unlikely to obtain asylum," said Frontex, adding that "there is a risk that some persons representing a security threat to the EU may be taking advantage of this situation."
>>
I do have to say this for the Vatican-- much as I hate what Francis is doing to the Church, the ATMS in Latin are fucking based.
16 years studying Latin, wondering when the fuck I'd ever possibly get to use IRL-- well, the ATMS here in Vatican city are in LATIN, so I get to actually use it, for the first time in my life.
>>
File: ww3 pike.jpg (65 KB, 631x392) Image search: [Google]
ww3 pike.jpg
65 KB, 631x392
>>70524760
>How long until those roaches manages to make an actual fucking nuke in their basement in Molenbeek.
Implying they need to make one.
Implying Saudi/Paki/CIA/Mossad hasn't given them plenty all ready
Implying that this is not all controlled by the CIA/jew to rally the west in a war against the middle east
Implying this is news.
>>
File: en-guarde-2.png (87 KB, 1012x1012) Image search: [Google]
en-guarde-2.png
87 KB, 1012x1012
>>70525244
>I have to wait (thanks to assholes like Dan Brown and a bunch of other Jew journalists trying to do hit pieces) for literallyt4-5 different people to approve any document before I'm allowed to view it..
Just let me know if you need any mundane/terrestrial help with this.
>>
Are you the qt Japanese girl? So qt.
>>
>>70525613
What's the social atmosphere like in Vatican City in regards to the direction the current pope is taking the church?
>>
>>70524760
ISIS is going to attack France and any other country bombing them at least as long as they are bombing ISIS. ISIS said they would attack anyone who attacked them first, and they keep their promises.

It is stupid to attack ISIS without shutting the country down with curfews and random searches. Only place that is safe are places that don't bomb ISIS like Norway, sweden, germany, italy and so on.

France, Britain, Denmark, Netherlands, Russia and Belgium+++ are fucked.
>>
Post photo of you?
>>
Pic of outside of your window.
>>
>>70524760
How is a terrorist attack France worse than one in Belgium?
>>
>>70525089
Unless you're a channer priest, you better put that phone down and marvel at the beauty and magnificence of where you are right now.
>>
>>70529036
This but with you in the photo.

>>70525613
Why don't you reply?

>>70528978
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.