[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Jews aren't so bad. They've learned to stick together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 415x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 415x354
The Jews aren't so bad. They've learned to stick together through persecution and having no country to call their own until Israel. Their "Jews must always stick together" mentality means they will do whatever it takes to secure a good future for their people, and that's admirable.

They may be a little dodgy as a result of their persecution, but they really aren't so bad. They are just a bunch of devious nerds. And at least they're better than brown people.
>>
You ever met a real Jew?

They are cripplingly egotistical.
>>
>>70526934
Like superior nerd syndrome?
>>
>>70527079
Their conversations center around themselves and its impossible to get a word in. That's just one example of what it's like to interact with Jews on a regular basis. Not sure what superior nerd syndrome is, but it could be something like that, except nerds generally like talking about global events or new technology. Jews just fucking ramble about their own accomplishments and it's the only thing they discuss amongst each other. I guess it's good to stay motivated like that but who wants to focus their entire life on that? What existence is that?
>>
>>70524373
>Jews
>Not bad
Pick one faggot
>>
>>70527284
Different culture I guess. Not a real reason to hate them though.
>>
>>70524373
>Their "Jews must always stick together" mentality means they will do whatever it takes to secure a good future for their people, and that's admirable
This mentality is what drives them to steal from non-Jews. They're the ones who keep fucking shit up at the stock market.
>>
>>70527608
I thought China was controlling the market.
>>
>>70526934

Especially the inbred orthodox ones.
>>
>>70527769
China is nothing, the best they've managed is keeping their coin artificially low to make more money with the petrodollar.
Without the jews, China would be half as strong.
>>
>>70527555
I am part Jewish and have nothing against them. I'm just stating why most people are so hostile to them. They are a necessity in our society for a multitude of reasons. However they are not immune to criticism.
>>
>>70524373

So what you're saying is that by accepting Jews, we'll have an eternally un-assimilated minority that will constantly be pushing to support another fucking country, giving them all our money and shit, and keeping us down, lest we become more powerful than or turn against their precious Israel.

Fuck that noise.

At least us Mexican-Americans assimilate and genuinely love the USA.
>>
>their persecution

Always been well deserved in 2000+ years.
>>
>>70528076
Unless you elect a psychotic president, I don't think the US will be invading Israel any time soon.
>>
>>70527284
thats good to know...
i guess i didnt meet as many as you did.
>>
File: Pure coincidence.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
Pure coincidence.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
>>70524373
Pure Coincidence ! remember 4 millions !
>>
>hurr durr muh persecution

yeah there's a reason everyone has hated jews before, it's because they actually love to commit genocide.
>>
>>70524373
The Greatest exode in the history of mankind !
>>
>>70529774
I live and work in Canary Wharf. We can count beans if you want. Pull the abacus out.
>>
File: Running Man.jpg (166 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
Running Man.jpg
166 KB, 700x394
>>70524373
Live on Fox News ! THE GAMES 2017 !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ceegnWSENQ
>>
File: cookies.jpg (3 MB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
cookies.jpg
3 MB, 4288x2848
>>70524373
AND COOKIES !!
>>
File: pussy.jpg (35 KB, 722x722) Image search: [Google]
pussy.jpg
35 KB, 722x722
>>70524373
pussies !
>>
>>70524373
I like what Israel does regarding border control and citizenship. The UK should do the same.

Lefty globalist Jews can burn in a furnace.
>>
>>70524373
>Their "Jews must always stick together" mentality means they will do whatever it takes to secure a good future for their people, and that's admirable.

yeah nah
Western liberal Jews hate Israel and want to see THOSE Jews destroyed
>>
>>70524373
>The Wolves aren't so bad. They've learned to stick together through persecution and having no land to call their own until forest. Their "Wolves must always stick together" mentality means they will do whatever it takes to secure a good future for their people, and that's admirable.

Yeah, all well, until the point where they try to take over others through egotistical and aggressive means.
>>
>>70531794
BHL nous pousse pas de migrants
>>
>>70535927
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M48_xWT-CM&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70528076
>we'll have an eternally un-assimilated minority that will constantly be pushing to support another fucking country, giving them all our money and shit
That has been Judiasm for over 2000 years.
Jews have always looked after #1: the jews. All their policies will try to benefit themselves at the expensive of everyone else.
This is why history has been so heavy handed to them. They fuck over too many people, their plan backfires, and a ruler says "fuck it, ya'll outta here"

It is no different that what is happening now, except they're doing it on a global scale.
>>
>>70535927
Greater Israel !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlewpXgr4zI&nohtml5=False
>>
File: John might be gay.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
John might be gay.jpg
160 KB, 1280x720
you goys are just jealous you ain't never gotten any
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.