[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
?????????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: ???????.jpg (43 KB, 882x315) Image search: [Google]
???????.jpg
43 KB, 882x315
someone explain pic related please
>>
>>77070784
When a fire grows out of control, firefighters will often douse neighboring buildings to prevent them from catching fire.
>>
File: all lives are shit.jpg (456 KB, 1073x1907) Image search: [Google]
all lives are shit.jpg
456 KB, 1073x1907
This explains it
>>
>>77071208
Oh wait, it's an edit...

Still, the the original is fucking stupid
>>
>>77070784
>>77071208

Basically, this details the fact that blacks are incapable of doing ANYTHING themselves and must have OTHER PEOPLE help somehow magically grant them "equality" (whatever the fuck that means now-a-days) because having a nog as president wasn't enough for them to see that they're masters of their own destiny like everyone else. They're literally suffering from some sort of fucked up inferiority / victim complex for gibs-me-dats purpoess and are too retarded to see it because they're niggers.
>>
>>77072094
yeah, kris straub is pretty funny, but hes a seattle libshit poo faggot, so it shows in his comics
>>
>>77071208
Maybe niggers should stop setting their houses on fire so that we can water our houses in peace.
>>
File: a pc thing.jpg (930 KB, 2491x1402) Image search: [Google]
a pc thing.jpg
930 KB, 2491x1402
>>77072094
Seriously, shit was better before the SJW movement took over, once people were grown adults, they knew that they were pretty much in control of their lives and if they were in deep shit, it was their fault, it wasn't because of their race, gender, sexuality or anything. But thanks to the SJW movement, you have a bunch of dumb college students spreading the shitty ideology that "If you're poor, it's because you're black, if you're oppressed, it's because you're black, if you're arrested, it's because you're black, you didn't do anything wrong, it was because you're black, fight the power!", and suddenly there's whole bunch of unrest simply because they pin everyone of their problems on the poor white guy, unaware that a lot of people who are white face similar problems and many people in the world face worse problems. I really wish it was like the 70's when people could say offensive shit like nigger, queer, and fag, and no one would care, not even the black guy, tranny, or the gay guy. But no, we can't have fun, everything has to be politically correct and depressing now. Apparently we all have to be treated like children because a bunch of fuckers decide to act like children when it comes to their issues.
>>
>>77071208
So these people are legitimately retarded? Why would someone who is not retarded think that all houses matter, and then douse the house that is on fire. But of course, the left projects their retardation onto others, and would think the person claiming all lives matter would forsake one of the houses, meaning the statement that all houses matter was a lie. So is that what this is all about? The inherent marxism that permeates all facets of academia, that proclaims all white person to be racist, so only black lives matter? Are they really this brazen?
>>
File: autistic bullshit.jpg (258 KB, 1337x752) Image search: [Google]
autistic bullshit.jpg
258 KB, 1337x752
>>77074034
I guess they just want to put it inside everyone's head "If you're a white straight male, your life is meaningless, fuck off"

Kinda makes me feel worthless to know that people don't care about me... and I'm not even straight.

Yeah, academia sure is tolerant.
>>
>>77074491
Why would Raul Camino have any say on Trump?

He has already shown, in his obstinate refusal, to not even pretend to listen to Trump's positions. The only people who should feel legitimately threatened by Trump are illegal immigrants and people trying to immigrate from the middle east.

Again, the left must be legitimately retarded.

>>77074491
And in this article, people are bitching about the refusal to grant the same rights to gays on a religious basis. Unfortunately, the greedy government shitheads weaseled their way into a position where they are considered necessary in the distribution of 'marriage' licenses. The thing is, if you aren't wed in a church or by a minister at least, I don't consider it a marriage, but actually a civil union. The issue is, people put forth the option to the LGBTLMNOP to have equal rights, but not call it a marriage. Fags cried out about how unfair it was. But that was just it, the amount of bigotry shown by the evangelical right was not one of massacre or even physical assault. It was one of protecting what they thought was their holy institution.

And then the lone Muslim strode into a nightclub, and suddenly gay lives no longer matter.

Again, the left must be legitimately retarded.
>>
File: autistic bullshit 2.jpg (196 KB, 601x1069) Image search: [Google]
autistic bullshit 2.jpg
196 KB, 601x1069
>>77075265
Well, as the poster I posted earlier is something to go by, all their political opinions most likely come from "That one guy who gets the most upvotes in reddit threads discussing this"

That and it's also the end result of many retards turning illegal immigration from an economic issue to a race issue, and Islamic terrorism from a security issue to a race issue. Suddenly if you take the side against illegal immigrants, you're racist (Which is bullshit, because Illegal immigrants come from everywhere, not just mexico, although mexico is where the majority comes from), and if you take the side against Islamic terrorism, you're racist for simply saying that they're muslim.

But of course, these people really love sucking the dick of liberal views
>>
>>77075928
I actually could agree with these people on individual issues solely on them being emotionally more pleasant to espouse. Yes, it sounds fucking wonderful to allow everyone to come here to the US, and it sounds wonderful to have abundant social welfare, and it sounds great to have unicorns farting rainbows across the sky, but these people cannot see the bigger picture or recognize patterns. This leads me to the conclusion that their mental faculties are insufficient, so they revert to what sounds nice in the moment.

It is the politics of a child, and it is becoming the norm.
>>
>>77076280
I kinda feel sorry for these people in a way, they could have went on to do decently for themselves, but thanks to crappy educations and sociology courses, they not only are unable to handle adulthood, but they have regressed to essentially being 2 year olds trapped in an adult shell, they can't do anything without crying about the smallest shit and hoping some higher level person comes up, acts like a nanny and makes everything okay again.

They pretty much want a dictatorship, they want to be under some one's rule, because in their mind, that's just how it's supposed to be, have nanny watch you all the time and take good loving care of you, and everyone follows the rules to a T. If some one breaks the rules by hurting their feelings, Nanny will make sure they get punished and put in time out for quite some time. Why feel free when you can just feel loved and nurtured by nanny?
>>
File: Dindu Farm.png (420 KB, 483x366) Image search: [Google]
Dindu Farm.png
420 KB, 483x366
>>77070784
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.