[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if I got hold of a minigun in America, went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 331x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 331x317
What would happen if I got hold of a minigun in America, went into a crowded abortion clinic and mowed everyone down?
>>
>>77005519
I don't know, people would die?
>>
>>77005519
>implying there's a Canadian strong enough to hold a minigun
>>
This thread is now under FBI investigation
>>
they'd probably call it a right-wing terrorist attack, and not just a mass shooting.
>>
canada gets annexed
>>
You wouldn't change the accessibility of or desire for abortions anywhere. You would confirm in the minds of liberals everywhere that women, especially those who want to have sex without having babies (or not have their rapists babies) are oppressed. And you might prove them objectively right.

I have a question-- in what way is the quality of life for anyone in america worsened by the accessibility of abortions? Not trying to be aggressive here, just honestly curious
>>
You'll kill more niggers if you don't shoot.
>>
>>77005519
You'd be TIP SUBMITTED to the FBI.
Enjoy your visit.
>>
>>77005519
They wont blame the gun, that's for sure

Unless you're a muslim
>>
>>77005519
Someone would eventually notice you are not American i guess.
>>
>>77005519
id pull out my side arm, bait you into an unfavorable position, and then 1 tap you in the head.
>>
called the fbi
called the cia
called hillary
called moot

enjoy prison
>>
>>77007486
>implying they aren't objectively right
I want to have sex without having babies too, just because youre a faggot that doesn't get laid and therefore doesn't have to worry about having a kid before you are financially stable doesn't mean that the rest of us should suffer
>>
>>77005519
Do it. You can be be virgin #70 for muhammeds pleasure.
Allahu Akbar.
Godspeed, senpei.
>>
>>77005519
Enjoy the watchlists, Pierre
>>
Dont post shit like this you fucking idiot
>>
>>77005519
it would be labled as a "sexual emergency"
>>
>>77005519
Reported to FBICIANCISDEAATF
Have fun in the pokey.
>>
>>77005519
You would be a scientific anomally for being able to mow down people with a gun with no bullets.
>>
File: billymays.jpg (38 KB, 216x250) Image search: [Google]
billymays.jpg
38 KB, 216x250
>>77005519
I'd shake your hand, invite you out for a beer and ask where you got a minigun.
>>
File: B8Sh4oPCUAEoH7V.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
B8Sh4oPCUAEoH7V.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>>77005519
Facebook would give everybody the option to add an abortion filter to their profile picture to show support.
>>
>>77005519
There'd be one hell of a debate about the body count, I can tell you that.
>>
>>77007486
This.
and this, too
>>77007031

>>77008021
I think you just insulted him while agreeing with everything he said. God damn, we're worse than Russia when it comes to politics. The only time anyone else gets this retarded is when it comes down to some village dispute that goes back half a millennium.
>>
>>77005519
You don't have the balls so don't waste your time asking shit
>>
>>77005519
Be congratulated for being the strongest man in the world lifting a half-ton gun and enough batteries to power it.
>>
>>77007486
>in what way is the quality of life for anyone in america worsened by the accessibility of abortions
its only improved
the majority of abortions are by poor blacks, easily the worst class of people
>>
>>77005519
Don't go to Spokane please. I'm just the receptionist. It's a job.
>>
>>77008951
How is that Falklands Island thing going, Mr. Badass?
>>
File: 1461185551151.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1461185551151.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>77005519
>A canadian massacred 50 people in an abortion clinic while apologizing to every victim. Witnesses describe it as the most polite mass murder in history
>>
>>77005519
I'd report you to the FBI.

Oh, wait. Too late.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.