[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rubio was my favorite honestly. I'm very religious and conservative,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: marco.jpg (55 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
marco.jpg
55 KB, 950x534
Rubio was my favorite honestly. I'm very religious and conservative, but the way Ted Cruz talks is a little too close to being theocracy for me. The way he encourages pastors to get involved with politics makes me uncomfortable. I agree that we Christians need to be protected from the LGBT crowd forcing us to bake them cakes and stuff, so I'm not about to vote for Kasich, and Trump isn't conservative enough for me, but he'll get my vote if he's the nominee. For now I have to back Cruz. Why did Rubio JUST so hard?
>>
>Flipped real estate between him and a lobbyest
>laundered money through a foundation his wife ran
>used Republican Credit Card to be gay in Las Vegas
>Got arrested for prostitution in Miami when he was younger
>Can't go 1 minute without drinking water
>Wrote the "Untied States of America" in official letterhead to the RNC
>offensive ears
>Chokes
>>
If you want to be ruled over by a spic move to fucking mexico.
saged
>>
>I vote for spics because my weakling religion tells me it's okay

Christfags will never stop betraying this country.
>>
build wall pedro
>>
>>70474065
>I agree that we Christians need to be protected from the LGBT crowd forcing us to bake them cakes and stuff,
>>
File: CJXcw6wUYAA3x6j.jpg (80 KB, 599x587) Image search: [Google]
CJXcw6wUYAA3x6j.jpg
80 KB, 599x587
>>70474268
>Trump isn't conservative enough for me, but he'll get my vote if he's the nominee. For now I have to back Cruz.
>>
File: TedCruzClown_1a.jpg (75 KB, 486x921) Image search: [Google]
TedCruzClown_1a.jpg
75 KB, 486x921
>>70474387
>Christfags will never stop betraying this country.
>>
File: ted-cruz-quote1.jpg (211 KB, 800x652) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-quote1.jpg
211 KB, 800x652
>>70474297
>protected from the LGBT crowd
>>
>>70475186
Some of us think it's immoral to "marry" two men or two women, and we'd just like it if when they had their ceremony, they didn't force us to be part of it.
>>
File: catholics x protestants.jpg (153 KB, 960x730) Image search: [Google]
catholics x protestants.jpg
153 KB, 960x730
>>70474387
>protestants
Fix'd
>>
>>70476788
I agree that most of the stuff on the right is a disgrace. I do love Ken Ham and Ray Comfort though. The Banana Argument is not Ray's finest work.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 132x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 132x230
I liked Rubio too. He was catholic and that means a lot to me.
>>
>>70478443
I'm a protestant, so you'd think I'd go more for Cruz, but I think Rubio had a better grasp on what the separation of church and state should really be like.
>>
>>70476788
I never understood why proddies hate Mary so much. Also, do they even take communion?
>>
>>70478674
We take communion, but we think it's just a symbol of what Jesus has done. I don't believe that the bread literally becomes Jesus's body.

Also, Mary's great, but we don't pray to her, because we don't think the Bible tells us to pray for anyone but God.
>>
>>70476417
you fucking idiots

what he said didn't even actually mean anything. what's he demonstrated that's so worthwhile with a throwaway facebook one liner about "science"

fucktards, literally anyone could say that. what's he intend to actually do?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.