[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BIBLE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 24
File: bib-whg.gif (6 KB, 302x290) Image search: [Google]
bib-whg.gif
6 KB, 302x290
What's your favorite verse?
>>
>>70465863
John 8:44:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers (Jews), and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves." - Matthew 21:12–13

Rev. 19:2 “the great prostitute who corrupted the earth by her adulteries”. The Jews do the bidding of their father the devil and are the corruptors of the earth. Truly the devil’s children. John 8:44

John 7,1: "After these things Jesus was walking in Galilee, for He was unwilling to walk in Judea because the Jews were seeking to kill Him."
Mat 23:33 "Ye serpents (Jews), ye generation of vipers, how can you (Jews) escape the damnation of hell."
Mat 23:34 "Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall you (Jews) scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city."
Mat 23:35 "That upon you (Jews) may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom you (Jews) slew between the temple and the altar."
Mat 23:36 "Verily I say unto you (Jews), All these things shall come upon this generation."
Revelation 2:9: "I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Judahites, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
>>
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:34
>>
>>70466732
Fun fact, Jesus predicted the destruction of the temple and it happened in 70AD, where the Romans came in and killed most of the Jews there and destroyed the temple. This was judgement of Jews still living in the Old Covenant

Mark 13:1-2 As Jesus was leaving the temple, one of his disciples said to him, “Look, Teacher! What massive stones! What magnificent buildings!”

2 “Do you see all these great buildings?” replied Jesus. “Not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70_CE)
>>
"Gas the kikes. Race war now"
Mat 14:88
>>
File: FTS90.jpg (385 KB, 1179x1660) Image search: [Google]
FTS90.jpg
385 KB, 1179x1660
>>70465863
>What's your favorite verse?
>>
"Verily I say unto thee go forth and legalize it, don't criticize it."
1 Jamaicans 4:20
>>
Exekiel 19:21
>19"Yet she multiplied her harlotries, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the harlot in the land of Egypt. 20"She lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys and whose issue is like the issue of horses. 21"Thus you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians handled your bosom because of the breasts of your youth.

what a beautiful text
>>
>>70467687
>not one stone will be left on another
>wailing wall
wew jesus lad
>>
Which verse is the one about cumming like a horse?
>>
File: 1370232763498.jpg (137 KB, 610x612) Image search: [Google]
1370232763498.jpg
137 KB, 610x612
Isaiah 61

1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, Because the LORD has anointed me To bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to captives And freedom to prisoners; 2To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn
>>
>>70467943
But the most interesting - although horrible - sight that I encountered during the trip was a visit to a German internment camp near Gotha. The things I saw beggar description. While I was touring the camp I encountered three men who had been inmates and by one ruse or another had made their escape. I interviewed them through an interpreter. The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick. In one room, where they were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to "propaganda."
>>
>>70468229
I'm not sure if many would consider a wall as a building
>>
Ezekiel 23:20
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
>>
>>70465863
Psalms 23:4
“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thouartwith me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”
>>
File: Brit Bulldozer.jpg (143 KB, 900x840) Image search: [Google]
Brit Bulldozer.jpg
143 KB, 900x840
>>70468530
If you could see your way clear to do it, I think you should make a visit here at the earliest possible moment, while we are still conducting a general offensive. You would be proud of the Army you have produced. In the first place, U.S. ground and air forces are a unit; they both participate in the same battle all the way down the line from me to the lowest private. I can find no evidence whatsoever olf any mutual jealousy, suspicion or lack of understanding. In fact, I know of one or two Major Generals in the Air Force that one of my Army Commanders would accept as Division Commanders today.
>>
>>70465863
4 Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun:

I saw the tears of the oppressed—
and they have no comforter;
power was on the side of their oppressors—
and they have no comforter.
2 And I declared that the dead,
who had already died,
are happier than the living,
who are still alive.
3 But better than both
is the one who has never been born,
who has not seen the evil
that is done under the sun.
>>
>>70468569
Should any political party attempt to abolish social, security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor law and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things. Among them are Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or business man and they are stupid!" Dwight Eisenhower, November 8, 1954.
>>
File: Bodies in a mass grave.jpg (215 KB, 1578x1016) Image search: [Google]
Bodies in a mass grave.jpg
215 KB, 1578x1016
>>70468882
>And I declared that the dead,
>who had already died,
>are happier than the living,
>who are still alive.
>>
>>70469018
im not christian but Ecclesiastes is pretty dank
>>
2nd Chronicles 36:16
> But they mocked God’s messengers, despised his words and scoffedat his prophets until the wrathof theLordwas aroused against his people and there was no remedy.
>>
>>70468569
>not one stone stacked...
I think literally everyone would consider a wall as at least one stone stacked on another
>>
>>70468530
>>70468697
Is there proof they were deliberately starved to death? You know when there's a war shit happens
>>
>>70465863
The riddle Samson presented. I can't quote it.
>>
Sirach 2:1-3

My child, when you come to serve the Lord,
prepare yourself for trials.
Be sincere of heart and steadfast,
and do not be impetuous in time of adversity.
Cling to him, do not leave him,
that you may prosper in your last days.
>>
File: calvinsexy.gif (190 KB, 311x400) Image search: [Google]
calvinsexy.gif
190 KB, 311x400
Ephesians 2:4-9 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ— by grace you have been saved—and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
>>
>>70469386
I'd rather cry for the 150 million dead by jewish commies than some 6 gorillion rats
>>
File: 1460128110897.jpg (128 KB, 977x756) Image search: [Google]
1460128110897.jpg
128 KB, 977x756
Daily Reminder That Christianity Is A Cuck Religion And If You Practice It You Are A Neo-Kike.
>>
>>70470371
Considering the overwhelming proof of the 150 million dead as opposed to the mental gymnastics it takes to believe the 6 gorrillion... I'm with you on that.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 736x588) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 736x588
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Revelation 19:11
>>
Ezekiel 23:30:

"She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey's and emissions like those of a horse."
>>
>>70470574
Any verse in the bible that people claim demands we support Jews is taken 100% out of context. Yes, Christianity is very much hijacked by kikes, but anyone with enough sense to know the truth about them has no trouble weeding through their bullshit about m-muh chosen
>>
>>70470971
23:20, sorry
>>
the amount of people trying to be edgy with verses about war is so cringe worthy
>>
>>70465863
ESV is my favorite.
>>
>>70471021
Your MESSIAH is a kike, you fucking retard.
>>
Jesus wept.
>>
>>70471021
you cant be Christian and hate jews. an anti-Semitic christian isnt christian
>>
File: the-great-i-am-18-638.jpg (90 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
the-great-i-am-18-638.jpg
90 KB, 638x479
>>70465863
>>
>>70466732

Acts 7: 39-43
“But our ancestors refused to obey him. Instead, they rejected him and in their hearts turned back to Egypt. They told Aaron, ‘Make us gods who will go before us. As for this fellow Moses who led us out of Egypt—we don’t know what has happened to him!’ That was the time they made an idol in the form of a calf. They brought sacrifices to it and reveled in what their own hands had made. But God turned away from them and gave them over to the worship of the sun, moon and stars. This agrees with what is written in the book of the prophets:

“‘Did you bring me sacrifices and offerings
forty years in the wilderness, people of Israel?
You have taken up the tabernacle of Molek
and the star of your god Rephan,
the idols you made to worship.
Therefore I will send you into exile’ beyond Babylon.

2 Kings 22:4-5
Then the king [Josiah] commanded the high priest Hilkiah, his vicar, and the doorkeepers to remove from the temple of the LORD all the objects that had been made for Baal, Asherah, and the whole host of heaven. He had these burned outside Jerusalem on the slopes of the Kidron and their ashes carried to Bethel. He also put an end to the pseudo-priests whom the kings of Judah had appointed to burn incense on the high places in the cities of Judah and in the vicinity of Jerusalem, as well as those who burned incense to Baal, to the sun, moon, and signs of the Zodiac, and to the whole host of heaven.
>>
>>70469092
The song turn turn turn is based off it.
>>
>>70465863
corinthians 4:4 where i states the god of earth is satan
>>
שְׁפֹךְ חֲמָתְךָ, עַל-הַגּוֹיִם אֲשֶׁר לֹא-יְדָעוּךָ
>>
>>70471563
>>70471829
Half the bible is shared by the Jews, not to mention almost all of the bible is written by Jews.
>>
>>70472426
yes i know, im not anti jew
>>
File: templarcreed.jpg (62 KB, 720x678) Image search: [Google]
templarcreed.jpg
62 KB, 720x678
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”
—Luke 22:36, NIV
>>
>>70472371
Whoa, where'd you get all them fancy vowels, bahd?
>>
Deuteronomy 20:10-20
>https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+20%3A10-20
basically blood for the blood god.
source of morality my ass...
>>
>>70472632
stop trying to be edging. also your using verses out of context
>>
>>70465863

20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
>>
>be america
>bomb concentraion camps, train tracks, roads
>inmates starve because no food is getting to the camps
>inmates get typhus
>doctor can't come because he was bombed in his home
>thousands die
"oh no germany what have you done"!
>>
File: pope-francis-1.jpg (96 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
pope-francis-1.jpg
96 KB, 1240x930
>>70465863
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
>>
>>70473528
>ima take dis bowl
>>
"Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy."
- Matthew 5:7
>>
Job 38
2 “Who is this that obscures my plans
with words without knowledge?
3 Brace yourself like a man;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.
4 “Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
>>
Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” -John 20:29
>>
"I came not to bring peace, but to bring a sword"
Matthew 10:34
>>
>>70473643
I enjoyed reading old testament, never finished reading new testament.

Should I become jew, since obviously the jesus thing doesnt attract me much?
>>
>>70474024
did you READ read the old one?
are you down with the vibe?
take >>70472979
for example. are you ok with it?
>>
File: britbongknife.jpg (90 KB, 1024x652) Image search: [Google]
britbongknife.jpg
90 KB, 1024x652
>>70473028
rage more faggot.
>>
>>70474486
no, I liked it for the stories. I was a child, didnt actually use it for moral guidance. And no, I dont agree with "eye for an eye" nowadays.

Those stories were pretty bad ass (Samson, David). Once I started with new testament, it got pretty boring fast.
>>

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."
>>
>>70474863
then you should take this religion.
>>
>>70475087
just read the link from your previous post. thats not a religious teaching, its common sense for that time period.

>offering piece
>killing men and taking women and goods as plunder
>not destroying property

I mean, come on, every good general would advise the same.
>>
"To everything turn turn turn, there is a season, turn turn turn and a time for wvery purpose under heaven."
>>
Matthew 13
24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53BN9tTDoCw
>>
>>70465863
Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife. Proverbs 21:9
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7312927
>>
>>70475298
first, it wasnt common practice. the common practice was to tax vanquished enemies.
many examples of it within the bible and other archives from the time.
second, you missed the middle part, 16-18.
in cities within the land of israel EVERYONE should be killed. total annihilation. and those are supposed to be the infallible commands of a god!
killing elders and babies, and even livestock.
>>
31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

(human destiny, what caused the jealousy of the cherub)

When we mature we are to be great.. but as we are now we are like the lowest of the low..
>>
Just all of matthew 13.. it's brilliant.. and let he who has an ear.. hear..
>>
>>70465863
Matthew 16:25
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Here's mine:

>22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”
>23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”
>24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”
>25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
>26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
>>
>>70476161
>in cities within the land of israel EVERYONE should be killed. total annihilation. and those are supposed to be the infallible commands of a god!
still better than being a cuck who promotes turning other cheeks
>>
When he had finished all his words to the people, he entered Capernaum. A centurion there had a slave who was ill and about to die, and he was valuable to him. When he heard about Jesus, he sent elders of the Jews to him, asking him to come and save the life of his slave. They approached Jesus and strongly urged him to come, saying "He deserves to have you do this for him, for he loves our nation and he built the synagogue for us."

And Jesus went with them, but when he was only a short distance from the house, the centurion sent friends to tell him, "Lord, do not trouble yourself, for I am not worthy to have you enter under my roof. Therefore, I did not consider myself worthy to come to you; but say the word and let my servant be healed. For I too am a person subject to authority, with soldiers subject to me. And I say to one, 'Go,' and he goes; and to another, 'Come here,' and he comes; and to my slave, 'Do this,' and he does it." When Jesus heard this he was amazed at him and turning, said to the crowd following him, "I tell you, not even in Israel have I found such faith." When the messengers returned to the house, they found the slave in good health. Luke 7: 1-10
>>
Austin 3:16
>>
>>70476662
you dont really need to pick one of the you know...
>>
>>70476730
someone should invent a common sense religion, where followers use their own brain to determine which outcome is most beneficial for them (putting their own groups first).
>>
File: 1455204863851.jpg (495 KB, 998x1134) Image search: [Google]
1455204863851.jpg
495 KB, 998x1134
Has anyone here read the Talmud?
>>
If our purpose wasn't so massive.. we wouldn't even be having this conversation, but these stupid voices we know of today all this noise, all this blabla.. they will silence their voice and listen instead.. Too much of their stupid mouth.. who can tame the tongue.. it's good but not the way we're using it.. silence is golden.. instead of their tiresome much speaking.. dereft of anything good..shutting the mouth till they have something decent to say.. a productive reasoning we will be reaquainted with.. You bore them with your much talking and little doing.. Doing instead of talking :)
>>
File: snakebite.png (357 KB, 613x349) Image search: [Google]
snakebite.png
357 KB, 613x349
Im sure this has been said as it should be every polards main verse

Revelations 2 9
>>
Isaiah 40:1
>comfort, comfort my people, says your God.
>>
>>70468612
IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK
>>
>>70471563
Jew by blodd doesn't matter, anyone can be saved. Buit the Jews of today treat gentiles terribly, and want to rule over us. Jesus tried to expose them, and he killed them.
>>
>>70471829
But Jews are literally the sworn enemy of CHristians, they have sought to destroy them since the very beginning. Jews are literally outside of salvation unless they convert, they have no special place anymore, ironically it is the goyim Christians who will be chosen and them who will rot.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 1460130225809.jpg (53 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1460130225809.jpg
53 KB, 800x600
>>70476996
>common sense religion, where followers use their own brain to determine which outcome is most beneficial for them (putting their own groups first).

And what you know if that is good to do and what common sense is.. leadership is a necessary idea.. man has just believed it is the apex species, when it wasn't. and to run away from that obvious fact made its own notions in this era.

Human reasoning is flawed, it's christ that you should have faith in. That btw. of whom you are instructed to love your neighbourgh as yourself being the highest of the law, and the ill begotten children of the cherub they're going to be erased.. but not by human hand..

It was never for man to take matters into their own hand.. as the muslims who pervert the understanding claim to do.. They follow evil you should not.
>>
>>70477395
they waited for the messiah and then parts of them denied him when the seed of the promise had arrived..

galatians 3

3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

and rest of galatians about how they were kept up by the law as a schoolmaster till the seed of the promise had arrived (the messiah jesus christ son of god)

I'm not even sure that those who claim to be hebrew today (the jews) are really who they claim to be.. but might be some that subversively took the place of judah in the STATE of israel which is different from the house and NATION of israel (the 12 tribes + the levites), the ones they are destroying are infact.. the seed of the ancient hebrews.. *shocker* Might give you a clue as to why they seem so adament about going after those bloodlines in particular..

Race is a social construct but white people are evil and has to be destroyed..

Understand the game being played here..

Joel 3:2

During the judgement, after the beast empire is destroyed..

"I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land."
>>
Ethnic cleansing of white christian european lineages.. they must accept multiculti or they are pure evil.. must accept also mass immigration.. now also mass muslim immigration that hates christians, they're all but throwing the fucking kitchen sink at white christian europeans..

Could it be more obvious..
>>
Media.. white christian european bad.. everyone else.. GOOD..

They will pay a price for these things..
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 636x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 636x635
Rev. 21:6.
I am alpha and omega.
The beggining and the end.
>>
>>70465863
"And so, it is the will of Allahu. When the jews will hide behind trees, and the tree will say: "O beliver there is a jew behind me, come forth and slay him." When Jesus him self will come down from the heavens to cleanse the earth from the satanic forces. He will say: "Do you not remember that I do not come with peace but with a sword? And that all praise is due to Allah? Depart form me then, you infidels for I never knew you! Thus is the fate of every accursed follower of the synagogue of satan."
>>
File: 1449285849234.gif (22 KB, 433x226) Image search: [Google]
1449285849234.gif
22 KB, 433x226
>>70471829
This.

>>70472371
>Pour out Your wrath upon the nations that do not know You and upon the kingdoms that did not call out in Your name.

>>70472979
>Completely destroy[a] them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you. 18 Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshiping their gods, and you will sin against the Lord your God.
All of them used to worship demonic entities like baal (allah) or ashera, astaroth (queen of heaven) and burned their babies to moloch and other fallen entities.

Even fallen angel hybrids (the nephilim) lived among them. 2 Samuel 21:20 In still another battle, which took place at Gath, there was a huge man with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot--twenty-four in all. He also was descended from Rapha.
>>
>>70465863
"and god said 'fuck it i'm bored' ... and so the universe was made."
>>
http://www.ibtimes.com/christian-archaeological-discovery-could-change-history-1100-year-old-crucifix-found-2339024

Did you know that in the older times, the scandinavians believed they were descandants of noe (noah) (flood tribes)

Even fucking runes in some cases can be translated into aramaeic.. the language jesus spoke, here's an example..

http://www.dinbok.com/other/stentoften/stentoften.html

"The delight of the father rises and strikes.
The proud delight declines and strikes.
Rejoice! And the power moves to and fro the highest place of Jah.
Burn (of desire)! And the power moves to and fro because of its devastatingly ruining flight.
The hand of our eradication of the height of El reaches the innermost part of the bowl/pelvis of your desire.
The complete nudity seeks his flash and El, the lover, moistens the power with water and mud of the
pudenda."

from runes to aramaeic.. language spoken of yeshua bin "joseph"

Notice the gemmatria here..
>>
>>70465863
Idk if it's from the Bible but it's something like this :"God acts in mysterious ways " or something like that
>>
>>70480333
TRIP TRIPS!!!
>>
In death we doff the persona, as actors
take off their masks and costumes in the green room behind the scenes.
>>
>>70480347
(cont)
First note that there are seven lines in the inscription. Also note that the gematrical sums of each of the six main lines of the inscription are divisible by seven. The number of runes in those six lines is 140, i.e. 70×2. Furthermore the number of words in the first six lines of the inscription is equal to 49, i.e. 7×7. It is also very significant that the gematrical sum of the first four lines is divisible by 343, i.e. 7×7×7. Also note that the gematria of "e-l-A" is equal to 49, i.e. 7×7. Furthermore the 77th rune in the inscription, counting from the beginning coincides with the first rune in "e-l-A". Similarly the 77th rune counting from the beginning of line five coincides with the first rune in "A-r-u-A". The probability of all these occurrences to happen by mere coincidence is infinitesimally small.

Secondly note that the number of runes in the first line is twelve. This same number is also obtained by calculating the difference between the number of runes in lines three and four combined and in lines one and two combined. Likewise there are also twelve more runes in lines five and six combined than there are in lines one, two, three and four combined. Counting all of the runes in the inscription also yields a number that is divisible by twelve. More specifically that number is equal to 144, i.e. 12×12.

Thirdly note that the total gematrical sum of the inscription is equal to 1644, which is also divisible by 12. It can be written as 12×137.

The Stentoften stone, which today is located in the Church of St. Nicolai in Sölvesborg, has the world's longest known Old Futhark inscription. The stone was moved to the church in 1864 in an effort to neutralise its alleged magical powers. Like all other Old Futhark inscriptions the Stentoften inscription has until recently remained an enigma to all serious researchers.
>>
>>70479648
WONDER WHERE THAT'S FROM
>>
>>70465863
>“If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, 2 and the sign or wonder that he tells you comes to pass, and if he says, ‘Let us go after other gods,’ which you have not known, ‘and let us serve them,’ 3 you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams. For the Lord your God is testing you, to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul."
Deuteronomy 13:1-3

Applies to directly to all the Kek prophets and dubs posters on here.
>>
you sure?

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.
>>
>>70481319

dubs are just fun and kek is temporary. nobody takes either of them truly seriously.
>>
>>70481492
I'm dead serious. :)
>>
How do you into the Bible?

I've heard Acts of the Apostles, Genesis, and John
>>
>>70476658
It doesn't end there...

The woman came to Jesus under pretense - she was a Canaanite, pretending to be Jewish (called him "Son of David"). He basically says "I know you're a canaanite, and I came for the Jews". She admits it, expresses faith and he heals her daughter.
>>
File: JerusalemCross.jpg (436 KB, 1552x1574) Image search: [Google]
JerusalemCross.jpg
436 KB, 1552x1574
>>70465863
Jeremiah 1:5-10

>(5) “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
>(6) “Alas, Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am too young.”
>(7) But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. (8) Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord.
>(9) Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth. (10) See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.”
>>
>>70468051
>>70468530
>>70468697
>>70468932
>>70469018
>Sequoia invades a Bible thread, hijacks it to be about the holocaust and republicans
You're perpetuating the stereotype, you kike!

For me it's Romans 8:31
>What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
>>
>reading the bible
lamo christcucks
>>
>>70465863
114. Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven." :^)
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.