[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Spaniard Refugee Crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 24
File: literallyanaztecmale.jpg (94 KB, 1200x679) Image search: [Google]
literallyanaztecmale.jpg
94 KB, 1200x679
I'm an aztec male king living in South Mexico.

Recently we have been welcoming some spaniard men and their coming is causing some debate.
They are mostly men in military age with long beards who walk around talking how their God is great and how they will clean the land "from the infidels". Some are worried because after a long time on the sea, they look at our women like hungry men in a feast. But don't worry: they literally worship a hippie, which means theirs is a religion of peace. They are just fleeing from their continent haunted by wars of extremists who distort their peaceful beliefs.

But my nephew Cuahtémoc, a sad virgin red-piller racist, says the refugees are up to no good. He keeps saying "they are cucking us" because our women welcome them with smiles. He says we are in danger because our population is getting some bubbles on their legs and is becoming infertile (luckily, the disease isn't affecting the immigrants somehow). Cuahtémoc dares to say the spaniards are religious fanatics and they will start a race war and take over. He says we need to "build a wall" around Tenochtitlán to keep these desperate men out and then "Make Aztec Great Again". What is worst is that some bigots agree with him and spout that you can't mock the Cuahtémoc.

I keep telling him that not all spaniards are like that but he just tells me to "fuck off to my cuckpyramid".

How do I convince him that this 0,3% spaniard refugees are not threat at all and that we are all the same and must help each other?
>>
>>70465230
This was pretty good, OP. 8/10
>>
File: novaszone.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
novaszone.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
Self-bump.

So, Cortés, one of these poor immigrants, misunderstood our culture and tried to kidnap me after I mistook him with a god. I apologized to him and told I'll try keeping him an arms-length away but Cuahtémoc is saying that we need to fight them now and that we need to expel them now.

My wives sees no problem. They often walk around with a smile on the face when Cortés is around (he is sleeping in my castle so we have time to heal after the incident).

Cortés laughs at me when he sees me. I think he likes my septum piercings. He is just a little kid on the inside.

I'm thinking about giving them a part of the Empire so they can live accordingly to their cultural heritage without abiding to our intolerant rules. But Cuahtémoc is getting mad like a monke saying they will turn it into a "No Go Zone" or whatever.

I'm Montezuma, by the way. Hit me up on Twitter. @montycultural34

:^)
>>
>>70465847
You see, /pol/?

Spaniards are nice. They follow the religion of peace.

Please stop the memes. It is not funny anymore. They'd do the same if we needed help.

I am sure of that. :^)
>>
Firs of all OP... you are a direct descendant of monkeys who fucked a coconut, NOT Aztecs or Mayans.

Secondly, you are appropiating my culture, you should be talking about whatever your culture has offered to the world, cheap prepub prostitutes, apes who are good at kicking a leather ball, or whatever.

STOP APPROPIATING MY CULTURE YOU CANT TALK ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IGNORANT.
>>
>>70466400
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

I identify as whatever I want.

You are literally a white male.
>>
>>70465230

Mexico used to a nation state not a country, huebro.

South of mexico used to be all Mayan and Zapotec.
>>
>>70465230
Sounds to me like you're getting cucked by the blue-eyed devil.

t. Cherokee
>>
File: the-aztec-empire.jpg (9 KB, 350x264) Image search: [Google]
the-aztec-empire.jpg
9 KB, 350x264
>>70466944
Look at all these lands we stole from the natives.

They are all "#SpaniardsWelcome" while the natives are regressive bigots defending Cuahtémoc. I hate this culture.
>>
File: just-one-time-john.jpg (154 KB, 403x608) Image search: [Google]
just-one-time-john.jpg
154 KB, 403x608
>>70467158
#NotAllSpaniards
#RefugeesWelcome
#ReligionOfPeace
#AmericanPrivilege

We must help those escaping from the devils who distorted their beautiful religion, Anon.
>>
>>70465230
You should build things with wheels, and guns
>>
>>70467582
Guns kill people.

And wheels do not favour nature.

We must cycle our legs all the way through the forest and cities. Wheels are not sustainable.
>>
>>70466400
Shut up Juan, this thread is getting good
>>
>>70466400
Fuck you, get the fuck out you inbred white shit.
>>
>>70468681
>>70467858
We are all the same inside. :^)

Nobody should have to go back.
>>
>>70468770
Well not him, the others are fine but he is aggresive at us.
>>
>>70468770
Guys, how many refugees should I accept into my mud house?
>>
>>70465230
10/10 Joao
>>
>>70465947
>that pic

I find it amazing what the Aztecs managed to achieve while being extremely violent psychopaths. Makes you wonder just what the fuck is sub-Saharan Africans' excuse.
>>
>>70468952
At least two.

You also should make sure that their religious symbols (some form of cold metal hand cannons) and their sacred animals should be respected.

You need to refugee-proof the house. Any teeth of the last virgin we executed should be hidden and you can't mention the values of your culture or you will structurally segregate the refugee.

I am sending guidelines to all the courageous brave aztecanos facing racism in order to welcome this new culture into our society.
>>
File: 1454786714733.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1454786714733.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>70465230
>>70465947
I kek'd
>>
apex kek
>>
File: MontezumaA.jpg (148 KB, 422x500) Image search: [Google]
MontezumaA.jpg
148 KB, 422x500
>>70469166
That is all wrong, Anon.

We stole everything from the white europeans a long time ago when Atlantida sunk. I learned it all in my christian studies class. We doomed them into subhuman conditions with our imperialism.

Look at how the Tlaxcalan are segregated in our society. They are treated like second-class citizens and denied welfare by Cuahtémoc's bigot supporters.

We are a racist patriarchal culture and must pay back what we stole.

>pic unrelated. Just wanted to show off my new 100% non-plume vests. Feathers = Murder.
>>
>i'm brazilian and upset that europeans chose to accept immigrants in their countries
I just ordered a golden fedora from the internet and will wear it and tip it to you, fellow defender of the white race.
>>
File: AztecSwastika.gif (4 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
AztecSwastika.gif
4 KB, 288x216
>>70469180
What should w do about this brown supremacist groups. They told my daughter that the "Conquistadores" are to no good. What should I do? I do not want my daughter to be a bigot
>>
>>70469476
>europeans chose to accept immigrants
>europeans chose
>chose
>>
Sounds like you should kill them all unless you want your land to be taken over by rapeinvaders (omnious foreshadowing)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
226 KB, 1920x1080
/pol/, this is urgent!

I came home and I found out CORTÉS was in my bedroom with my WIFE.

Cuahtémoc is laughing at me and calling me a cuck. Cortés now wants to banish me from my pyramid and make me live in a hut (the cuckhut) while he stays in my house with my wife and in open relationship with his 30 men.

Is this european culture, /pol/?

I don't want to sound intolerant. He is also telling me to lubrificate his pallo de metal. What does this mean???
>>
>>70469646
Why do you care anyway?

If you're white then it's hypocritical to complain about immigration to your countries and be in Brazil. If you're not, why do you care?
>>
>>70469811
Go be a communist somewhere else you filthy monkey.
>>
>>70469777
You just need to be more tolerant :^)
>>
>>70469889
My point was refuted through your superior logical arguments.

I offer you my fedora in recognition of intellectual defeat.
>>
>>70465230
youre just intimidated by the BSC (big spanish cock) lol cuck loser muh dick
>>
>>70470004
What point? You called me hypocritical whitout stating why and then asked me why I care about the islamic invasion of europe.

You said that europeans chose to accept immigrants and thats a blatant lie. Go back to your favela you dumb nigger.
>>
File: you-cant-mock-the-cuahtémoc.jpg (50 KB, 520x380) Image search: [Google]
you-cant-mock-the-cuahtémoc.jpg
50 KB, 520x380
>>70469571
I tried to stop the racists but they are rising too fast.

Cuahtémoc is calling a raid on Twitter right now.

He said:

"TAKE HEARTS OF THE WHITEYS. RACE WAR NOW."

They are preparing a racist rally just outside of Tenochtitlán.

But most of them are too sick or old to fight for the aztecs.

I am trying to stop the bloodshed but Cuahtémoc won't hear me from my cuckhut. He won't check his privilege.

:^(
>>
>>70466400

You stupid illiterate.
>>
>>70470240
If you are European and complain about immigration, you shouldn't be outside of Europe.

If you are not, why do you care?

>Go back to your favela you dumb nigger.
Good argument. I recognise your intellectual superiority.
>>
File: a-battle-where-we-all-lose.jpg (155 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
a-battle-where-we-all-lose.jpg
155 KB, 600x398
Help me, /pol/.

This is a nightmare.

Cortés escaped the city and is calling all segregated minorities into a big army. Cuahtémoc overruled me and imprisoned me with only Twitter, Starbucks and Tumblr from my hut.

All the victims of structural racism by the aztecs are gathering outside of Tenochtitlán for a big fight.

Cuahtémoc is cursing me for not having built the wall or shooting at the boats while there was time.

The race war is happening. Tolerance lost.

:^(
>>
>>70470733
RIP
>>
Imagine for a second that an alien race discover Earth while they where exploring new ways to reach X site. In their surprise they contact us, see how primitive we are, but still, they keep being cool. They Take some of our plebs and scientist to show their galatic emperor how is this new species and how capable they are. Before they go back to their planets, they leave behind a diplomatic spaceship. Obviously their technology is much more advanced than us, /x/ start saying they are the ancient gods from Nibiru, and that shit. Others say they are just another species, and that they are dangerous. Suddenly, China decides to nuke the fuckinig Spaceship and kill every alien on Earth. They even ate it.
The Aliens come back, with a new law that respect our lifes and freedom, but of course they will take our resources because they really need it. They found what China did. The rest is history.
>>
>>70470861
Cuahtémoc betrayed us all. He is literally Quetzalcóatl. Why did they vote for
>>
File: popcorn-blank.gif (704 KB, 399x299) Image search: [Google]
popcorn-blank.gif
704 KB, 399x299
>>70470733
Tlaxcaltecas be like
>>
>>70470421

>you should let people invade and take over your countries because reasons

The reason you are a half-nigger/half-indian is because you were invaded. Think about that, you filthy favela rat.

No. I take that back. I'm sorry.

Rats are intelligent, and clean. Unlike you.
>>
>>70471215
>is because you were invaded
Brazil was never invaded you stupid fuck.
>>
File: smug 17.jpg (88 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
smug 17.jpg
88 KB, 700x700
>>70471444

What language do you speak?

Is it native to South America?

I rest my case.
>>
>>70465230
>I'm an aztec male king
>king
ÑUQAYKU
>>
>>70471651
Which roughly translate into "NOSOTROS" in the Language of the refuguees and "WE" in the language of our gods
>>
File: the-first-of-the-cuckolds.png (42 KB, 119x119) Image search: [Google]
the-first-of-the-cuckolds.png
42 KB, 119x119
It is me, /pol/acks, Juan Cortés.

Alpha as fuck conquistador for God and crown reporting in.

I came to indianstan and the weirdest shit just happened. Wanna hear the story?
>>
File: peru1.jpg (132 KB, 1024x615) Image search: [Google]
peru1.jpg
132 KB, 1024x615
>>70471651
I have always wondered, why is your flag missing a Llama?
>>
>>70471936
Why now
>>
>>70471601
>t. speaker of proto-indo-european
>>
>>70471936
Let's hear it Juan. How are things living with the infidels?
>>
>>70472673
Pretty weird. We invade and the authorities basically hand me the country to rape. We haven't found any gold so no one has interest in this shithole. We are trying to culturally enrich the women and even giving them new names. But no one in this indianstan has any idea of how to rule a nation. I don't think anyone here ever will. Good thing there is an entire continent left.
>>
>>70472833
Are you thinking about settling down with one of your rape vict- err, I mean your wife?

What are you going to do about your half breed children though? What's the future looking like for them?
>>
>>70472833
Good chance that if you show them how to be devout to the one true god you can bring them into line.

You probably want to thin the male population a bit since they are obviously very weak and focus on breeding out their genes.

Deus Vult, but don't forget to send home the 20%
>>
>>70466697
i kekked
>>
File: hernán-the-bull.jpg (15 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
hernán-the-bull.jpg
15 KB, 230x230
Isabel, my real wife I left behind (folks never suspected the "refugees" were only men), would not approve of my 6 bastards. I will just live them here and let them figure things out by themselves. Some of them think about moving north to a colder climate. I honestly couldn't care less. At least they are christians now.
>>
>>70472265

Does it matter? No.

Stop hiding from the truth.
>>
File: 1422868981814.jpg (117 KB, 399x323) Image search: [Google]
1422868981814.jpg
117 KB, 399x323
>>70466400
Top bantz
>>
>>70473322
Yes, yes it does matter. With your stupid logic, almost every country was "invaded".
>>
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!
>>
>>70473408

Yes. Does that mean you should let it happen? Some countries have managed to survive for a very long time without being taken over. Why is that? Because they didn't just roll over and be invaded like you want.

But this really does not matter. You're a leftist. You've been trained to disregard notions of nationalism, or self-defense against attackers.
>>
File: cuahtémoc-cucked.jpg (1 MB, 1658x1080) Image search: [Google]
cuahtémoc-cucked.jpg
1 MB, 1658x1080
I'm leaving the thread now. Our men like the memes and will call the land "Mexico" now. Beware the kids we are leaving behind, though. They enjoy to smoke the local grass way too much for my taste and they'll bring in it with them wherever they go. Montezuma was a top cuck on this one. He was basically asking me to take over his continent. Bye bye, guys. America is pretty big but I am already skeptical they will become something good. My last pic is of "God Emperor" Cuahtémoc resisting the torture. I am having fun making this guy swallow the redpill. He should've just converted to my religious laws. Would've saved him.
>>
>>70473616
I don't "want" or "not want". I just don't care about what Europeans do. If they want to destroy their nations, who am I to oppose it.

>You're a leftist. You've been trained to disregard notions of nationalism, or self-defense against attackers.
Maximum shitposting.
>>
File: emu.jpg (199 KB, 1000x680) Image search: [Google]
emu.jpg
199 KB, 1000x680
>>70473522
Yes?
>>
This thread is killing my sides.
>>70470937
>They even ate it.
I can see that happening.
>>
File: 1459311982757.png (58 KB, 585x480) Image search: [Google]
1459311982757.png
58 KB, 585x480
>>70465230

gibe gf plox
>>
>>70469166
nigger blood was diluted when they passed through Asia
>>
File: florentine-35.jpg (303 KB, 1106x849) Image search: [Google]
florentine-35.jpg
303 KB, 1106x849
>>70474323
no
>>
File: 1434738734201.png (153 KB, 688x812) Image search: [Google]
1434738734201.png
153 KB, 688x812
>>70474921
>>
(Could someone please screenshot two first posts, by the way?)
>>
File: th.jpg (9 KB, 220x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9 KB, 220x300
cuatehmoc literally wants to deport this
>>
>>70470733
kek
>>
>>70475246
Dude you're fucking annoying how old are you like 12? Just shut the fuck up you fucking sexual abuse victim.
>>
>>70465230
Interesting story you make a lot of good points. The main discrepancy is that in your story the real degenerates are the natives and the Spaniards brought organization and technology to them. Compare that to the current situation where it's the refugees that are the degenerates coming into the countries and actually performing the reverse of what the Spaniards did.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.