[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Hillary wins, the republican party will never win again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1465503443318.jpg (81 KB, 750x744) Image search: [Google]
1465503443318.jpg
81 KB, 750x744
>Wants to completely abolish the mexican border
>Wants to take in ALL the migrants from the middle east
>Wants to expand communist-core leftist indoctrination to college, it also massively boosts leftist voting patterns over time, and in 2006 transgenderism/whatever wasn't taught, now it's taught from KG1
>Wants to increase the surveillance state, she's already notorious for making anyone she doesn't like disappear
>Wants to break down the family more and increase women's welfare, unmarried women vote overwhelmingly leftist
>Wants to tax any media that talks badly about her, already weaponised the government in January 2014

The right will basically have no chance of winning again, they already barely win by thresholds.
>>
>>76775976
Trump is our last chance.
>>
>>76777271
The hero Americans need
>>
>>76775976
The left is built entirely around getting and maintaining power. Very rarely has someone from the left been concerned with the actual wellbeing of our country.
>>
>>76775976
That would also be the end of their own party. Within a decade, the US would simply be a battleground for fundamentalist muslims and mexican drug cartels. The official political party would be Sharia. Rational whites would concentrate in a handful of states which would secede and defend their borders with violent prejudice.
>>
>>76778366
>handful of states which would secede
How? there's no guns, and warlord hillary won't ok a secession and will probably even enrich those states like obama promised.
>>
>implying anyone follows the law

I guarantee there'll be a violent uprising if this cunt even tries to circumvent congress.
>>
File: fuck you andy.jpg (6 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
fuck you andy.jpg
6 KB, 224x225
>>
File: 1362960884713.png (28 KB, 499x322) Image search: [Google]
1362960884713.png
28 KB, 499x322
>>76778979
>open border with Mexico
>no guns
>>
>>76775976
i'm sensing an armed revolution

we are WELL overdue
>>
>>76779137
Fuck off, Randy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.