[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING: THE ESTABLISHMENT WANTS DONALD TRUMP DEAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 17
File: NEWTTRUMP.jpg (227 KB, 897x687) Image search: [Google]
NEWTTRUMP.jpg
227 KB, 897x687
>TRUMP WAS OFFERED $200 MILLION TO MAKE NEWT GINGRICH VP
>TRUMP REFUSED

ESTABLISHMENT WANTS NEWT IN SO THEY CAN KILL TRUMP SIMILAR TO HOW RONALD REAGAN WAS SHOT IN ATTEMPT TO MAKE BUSH VP

THIS WAY THEY CAN HAVE SOMEONE THEY CONTROL IN THE WHITE HOUSE

TRUMP SAW RIGHT THROUGH IT. PLEASE GOD KEEP THIS MAN SAFE.

http://www.infowars.com/report-trump-refused-200-million-to-pick-gingrich-as-vp/
>>
NEWT IMMEDIATLY BADMOUTHED TRUMP ABOUT THE JUDGE ISSUE AFTER TRUMP TURNED DOWN THE MONEY
>>
>>76676719

*Correction, make BUSH GO FROM VP TO PRESIDENT
>>
>>76676719

>someone assassinates Trump
>he becomes a martyr for antiestablishmentarianism

Mexico thought taking the Alamo was a good idea, too.
>>
File: 1457347251932.jpg (37 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1457347251932.jpg
37 KB, 396x385
hmmm, why isn't this getting more attention? has it been discussed to death in Trump generals?
>>
>>76677106
this is old news that happened a couple days ago, already got discussed

8pol also went over it and I think the thread is still up on the front over there
>>
>>76676719
>ESTABLISHMENT WANTS NEWT IN SO THEY CAN KILL TRUMP

Most intelligent thing the GOP has done in 20 years.
>>
Honestly, I didn't even think Gingrich was still alive
>>
>>76676719
Trump should find out how much Hillary gets paid to have "X" as VP.
>>
>>76676902
If he got killed there would be someone event in honour of him then that would be it.
Don't kid yourself, it won't strengthen his cause since there's no one else to pick up the slack.
>>
>>76677598

lol no, I predict this would be enough to spark some sort of conservative terrorist cell.
>>
>kehehehe lets just kill caesar then the plebe will follow suit with what we say
>>
File: crybaby-jpg.jpg (58 KB, 409x600) Image search: [Google]
crybaby-jpg.jpg
58 KB, 409x600
Newt was all over the media singing Trump's praises. It seemed pretty suspicious especially given how cheerful Newt was. Guess he was 100% sure Trump would take the money and then be killed in office, giving Newt the power he has always wanted but could never earn.

He's throwing a temper tantrum now that the plan didn't work.
>>
>>76677106
expected actual important information in jewchan
>>
File: tumblr_nrnxgwGOEA1trqjmno1_500.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrnxgwGOEA1trqjmno1_500.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>76676719
>tfw no moonbase
>>
I don't care, honestly.
Say what you want, and fuck the angry retarded conspiracy theorists.

Gingrich is a good man, I don't want him as VP, but he would have been a good choice either way.

Gingrichs only problem is his personal affairs, that democrats have no problem making public, much like how they tried to bring down Trump with his divorces, Gingrich was and or is, in the same boat.

Keep in mind, Gingrich has been nothing but good for and to Trump.
He helped start his campaign and advised him heavily when it all first started, meeting daily.

Often joking about the financial costs of a campaign through the republican primaries, and how much was needed for short term self funding.

Again, I don't want Gingrich as a VP, Trump is such a high horse, popular figure, its hard to find anyone suitable that can match his stature, so any pick seems 'off', but really.
Gingrich is a good man.

This is the same guy who wanted to be friends with Russia as well and to say fuck the planet, Moon base time.

I'm glad its confirmed Gingrich isn't VP, but it would have made sense in the long term if Trump stood a chance of winning.
>>
File: retard alert.gif (393 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
retard alert.gif
393 KB, 493x342
>>76676719
>breaking

post from 2 days ago

once again OP, nailed it
>>
>>76678280
He's already turned on Trump. He was just playing nice hoping he'd get picked.

He's a Bohemian Grove faggot and probably a child molester too.
>>
>>76677598
Don't be fooled, we're total, spineless cucks.
Only the hardcore communist left has the spine to do fuck all these days.

If Trump was assissnated the country would shrug and feel bad but move on in about 30 minutes.
>>
>>76678434
Yes.. yes.. Gingrich was only pretending to be his friend for over a god damn decade just incase he ran for president..

Get real dude.. fuck off with that conspiracy shit.
They are close friends, and yes, I love Trump, and we have a right to question Obama and his picks for the court, but Trump dropped the ball, if he would have framed and worded that a bit differently it would have been fine, but he went for the throat in round one and it back fired, but the beautiful thing is, no one cares except for people who already hate Trump so it doesn't even fuck matter.
>>
File: download_20151121_114933.gif (132 KB, 220x154) Image search: [Google]
download_20151121_114933.gif
132 KB, 220x154
>>76676902
Here's the thing though, antiestablishmentarianism doesn't fit on a hat.
>>
TRUMP turned it down because he was offered one billion to make JEB his VP. It will be announced at the convention, watch for all of the Bush family and their surrogates to subtly start praising TRUMP as we get closer to the convention date. Screencap this post.
>>
>>76678629
Yes, all is good goy.
>>
Seriously who the fuck is gonna be his VP he's already turned down the biggest names. I can't think of anyone
>>
>>76678675
Screen cap your own post, you lazy faggot.
We aren't a god damn library for your innate rambling.

>>76678716
Shouting kike is not an arugment, its not a rebutal, it hardly even counts as a response.
Kill yourself, child.
>>
>>76678808

Jeff Sessions is likely gonna be the VP.
>>
>>76678808

Jeff Sessions a senator from Alabama that shares many of trumps views and was one of the first senators to support him
>>
guess the only viable option to keep from being "suicided" is to get a VP the establishment likes even less

sanders or ron paul ftw
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 970x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 970x635
>>76676719
This cuck told the GOP to look for another candidate

Somethings up
>>
>>76676823

Badmouthed, and later when Trump had spoken to O'Reilly about it, said that Trump dindu nuffin and that the judge should drop the case.
>>
File: autism.jpg (20 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
20 KB, 500x390
>>76678629
>>
>>76678872
>>76678872
Jeff might be it, but I doubt it. In my personal opinion Trump is going to pick some thats heavily moderate, slightly leaning left, if he leans too hard to the right with this vote the independents and his victory are gone.

What people want is someone who just going school Trump daily, not in a bad way mind you, but guide him through it all. Somebody to keep him check so to speak.

This country, sadly, isn't ready for the change Trump and half the country wants. The liberal cuck left are desperate to model themselves after Europe.
>>
>>76676719
I like NEWT though
>>
>>76679031
Not an argument, try again, stupid frog poster.
I know you're barely over 18+ and you want to think you know fuck all about politics, but you don't.

I've been keeping close eye on these guys since the 80's, I know your precious /pol/ echo box conspirtards want Newt to be the NWO master mind, but he isn't, he's a fat, retarded, rich fuck, thats only name to claim is that he plays golf with Trump.

They are friends, deal with it, but he will never be VP.
Now kill yourself.
>>
>>76678977
The fact that Sanders would, at the end of the day, wholeheartedly back Clinton means he never truly believed any of the things he said and is merely controlled opposition.
>>
>>76679134
me too. I wish Trump would listen to him more. It was Newt that advised him to give the foreign policy speech
>>
If he picks Carson the memes to come will be outrageous
>>
>>76678872
>>76678970
>>76679048
Sessions already has an officially selected position in the Trump administration as the head of a National Security Advisory Committee.
>>
>>76676719
>infowars
>2 days ago
>>
I hope Trump picks Pat Buchanan as his VP
>>
>>76679455

He is the betting favorite. He has a near 30% chance of being VP according to

https://electionbettingodds.com/

^ on the vp page
>>
>>76679455
Has he? Can't say I heard or know about it, but like I said 'might' is a bit of a stretch.

Honestly, Trump is going to one of two things.
He will either pick a brown female for pandering, or a white guy and claim he doesn't need to pander and claims its a strength.

Its hard to guess. Rand might be a good choice actually as someone else said earlier but its hard to see that happening, Rand already went scorched earth against him because Ron Paul is a dirty ass lying, muslim loving cum sucking cuck, so who its hard to say.
>>
What's going on with Koch then, I wonder?

That's really got me irked.
>>
>>76679385
Meme Magic this into existence now.
A Trump/Carson White House would be the at least 4 years of the dankest memes the world has ever known.
>>
>>76676719
I actually thought Moonman was on our side. He never countersignaled trump like the rest of the GOP, and I thought he'd make a good fit as someone who knows the ins and outs of political life.

But if he's being shilled by the establishment, then its an obvious trap. This ALWAYS happens when a firebrand gets popular. They always "compromise" with them by making them take establishment VPs, and then they're subsequently shot and the VP gets into the oval office.

It was attempted with Reagan and Bush.
It was successfully completed with JFK and LBJ

But now that newt is out, I'm not sure who he should pick. I want Ann Coulter or Vince McMahon as my meme VPs, but no idea who would make a serious running mate.
>>
>>76679274
>The fact that Sanders would, at the end of the day, wholeheartedly back Clinton means he never truly believed any of the things he said and is merely controlled opposition.
I think he sees clinton as the lesser of two evils vs trump. But you're right, the fact he wont fight her in her corruption and the election impropriety means he's spineless and without conviction. But that he hasnt dropped out or endorsed clinton shows hes not controlled and would be a good way to ensure trump wouldnt get offed.
>>
>>76679235
Project much?

In the 80s Newt was a nobody member of the House from Cobb County. Thanks for exposing yourself as a fraud. You need more than Wikipedia to pretend to be out of high school.
>>
>>76679778
Gingrich is a realist first and foremost, He's never given a single fuck and probably doesn't even know how he got to any form of power. Gingrich is basically a slightly poorer Trump but instead of smashing a small island china made Gingrich wanted to go into space and leave the planet.
Disagreeing with Trump once out of 99 times of a 100 doesn't make him an enemy.
This is good for both of them, honestly.

People who hate Gingrich are happy he won't be VP, people who like Gingrich are happy he won't be VP.

Gingrich is a good guy, but in public you can't just bend your knee when asked by anyone. He does what he has to when its called for. Trump fucked up, Gingrich agreed, this is not a party foul.
>>
File: buchananpat_112115getty.jpg (38 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
buchananpat_112115getty.jpg
38 KB, 645x363
Help us Pat, you are our only hope.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/282626-pat-buchanan-stop-lynching-trump-over-judge
>>
>>76680035
Stay mad kiddo, I'm old enough to be your father twice over and am heavily involved in this kind of business.

I know what I'm talking about.
Go back to posting frog pictures and pretending you have a fucking opinion worth reading.

Look at your posts.
Now look at mine.
See the difference?

You're a fucking retarded, while I know what I'm doing.
Now fuck off already.
Go the fuck back to /x/ and complain about reptiles or whatever it is you losers do.
You certainly post enough of them as it is.
Maybe only memes are your expertise.
>>
>>76679534
>Notably, Trump identified Buchanan as a "Hitler-lover" and mused, "I guess he's an anti-Semite . . . He doesn't like the blacks, he doesn't like the gays. It's just incredible that anybody could embrace this guy."
>>
File: Dale Gribble.jpg (25 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
Dale Gribble.jpg
25 KB, 307x352
>>76679289
>>76679134
>>76678629
>>76678280
>>76680037
A Lot of shilling going on ITT
>>
>>76676902
It's disestablishmentarianism.
>>
>>76680313
He said that 17 years ago, before 9/11

Still don't think he'll pick him because Trump shills for the nigger vote.
>>
>>76680313
source?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO-NA73FsW8

NEWT GINGRICH WORKS FOR THE ILLUMINATI

DAILY REMINDER

NEWT GINGRICH WORKS FOR THE ILLUMINATI
>>
Gingrich is NWO, anyone with 5 seconds on google can see how obvious it is.
>>
>>76678280
I loved Gingrich but he fucking knows better than to give the left ammunition.

What he did was not helpful and he is doing Hillary's job for her. He needed to just keep his mouth shut about it.
>>
>>76680614
It isn't, though.
>>
>>76681544
Is, faggot. Antiestablishmentarianism isn't a word.
>>
>>76676902
If Trump got assassinated then the movement dies. People would just forget about the last year. It would be like a JFK type thing; where everyone knows te government did it, but no one of importance would care.
>>
A Trump/Gingrich ticket would be great, Trump can build a wall around Newt's moon base
>>
>>76676719
Conspiracy theories aside, Trump should try to find someone who's as close to him as possible as VP just so there will be no point in assassinating him.
>>
File: 1459974695391.png (225 KB, 1070x1028) Image search: [Google]
1459974695391.png
225 KB, 1070x1028
>>76681899
If Trump falls the revolution rises.
>>
>>76681899
Back then there was no internet to spread the news around. This age is a more powerful age.
>>
>>76682134
Oh good, a bunch of fat old people and skinny alt-right memers will rise up

Don't forget your Guy Fawkes masks
>>
>>76676719
https://soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s
>>
>>76676902
>trump get assassinated
>Bernie sees they're coming for anti establishment types
>completely loses his shit and screams "THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER SHOAH" to anyone who will listen
>uses Jewish blood magic to instigate the mecha trump
>>
He should just pick Milo and meme for 4 years straight.
>>
>>76681848
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/antiestablishmentarianism

Disestablishmentarianism is being in favour of the separation of church and state.

American education.
>>
>>76681899
The Civil Rights movement benefited from JFKs death.
>>
Gingrich wasn't even bad, but offering money was a shit idea.
>>
File: you.png (285 KB, 1280x1001) Image search: [Google]
you.png
285 KB, 1280x1001
>>76682683
>http://www.dictionary.com/browse/faggot
>>
>>76682394
>>76682394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPcod8IS214
>>
>>76682987
>mfw Americans clap after being proven wrong
>>
>>76678995
Low energy faggot who's audience has been shrinking for years. Sad!
>>
>>76676719
R E K T
E
K
T
>>
File: 1461427393853.png (538 KB, 657x993) Image search: [Google]
1461427393853.png
538 KB, 657x993
Why are these threads now flooded with mad Bernie supporters?
>>
File: 1465352743854.png (260 KB, 484x605) Image search: [Google]
1465352743854.png
260 KB, 484x605
>>76680993

"He didn't belong to the secret society."

What did he mean by this, exactly?
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.