[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The contraceptive pill ruined everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (189 KB, 696x616) Image search: [Google]
file.png
189 KB, 696x616
Your hippie parents and grandparents thought it'd be great, casual sex for everyone right?

Nope, girls only fuck the top 20%. That means 80% of you are shit out of luck.

You thought being a man would be beneficial and attractive to women. You'd have strong sons, teach them about manhood, build strong societies of strong men.

Nope, girls on the pill are attracted to feminine beta men, and they raise feminine beta children.

You thought it was just a coincidence that the contraceptive pill rose at the same time as all the liberalism?

You thought the rise of the numale was because of estrogen in the water?

Yep, estrogen from women going into the water, combined with sons of feminine betas raised by feminine betas.
>>
File: 1464576275182.gif (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1464576275182.gif
1 MB, 800x800
I know man, i know
>>
meh, really it started earlier than that, with the abandonment of arranged/planned marriages and the move to "dating" and "romance" But it's true contraception was the biggest accelerator
>>
Not really, the Pill in particular causes hormonal changes that make women prefer 'beta' traits as much as 'alpha' ones.

Don't give up yet!
>>
>>76590925
you say 'accelerator' as if we're actually going somewhere

>>76591110
that's what he said moron, it's still not good for anyone
>>
>>76590542
Why not just do the things to make yourself valuable enough to be in the top 20 percent instead of bitching about women having choices?

God, you omegas should be sterilized until you contribute something worthwhile to society.
>>
>>76593305
Because theyre going for the 20% who are beta feminine providers you fucking retard
>>
>>76590542
>Nope, girls only fuck the top 20%.
>Nope, girls on the pill are attracted to feminine beta men,
nice try. betas arent the top 20%. know your role, faggot.
>>
>>76590542

You are probably the least educated person to make a post like this. It is pretty sad, so I will clarify a few things.

"Girls only fuck the top 20%" - False. 81% of men globally have a child (Source: Nancy E. Dowd, Redefining Fatherhood (New York: New York University Press, 2000). We can assume the number that have had sex is higher than the number that have children, but at a minimum, 81% of men get laid.

Your conclusion that girls only fuck the top 20% is also untrue in the casual sex scene. Most men in the top 10/20% have pretty high standards. Most women do not meet those standards. Among those that do meet their standards, they are not often able to secure commitment (that is why it is casual sex). If a woman wants to have casual sex and is at a club, there may not even be any of the top 20% there, let alone available ones. And since these women have multiple partners they often dip down.

Beyond that, I have many friends who are unattractive and jobless men. All of them have had sex. One of them dated and fucked for two years a very attractive girl (at least an 8) with a Stanford education. He is maybe a 2 or a 3 and socially awkward and has no job prospects. Bottom 20%. And he was fine.

Liberalism is actually a movement from the 1700s that involves a lot of political thinkers. I think you are conflating it with "opinions that you do not like". That is not what it means.
>>
>>76590542

read and wheep OP
>>
>>76594125
>One of them dated and fucked for two years a very attractive girl (at least an 8) with a Stanford education. He is maybe a 2 or a 3 and socially awkward and has no job prospects. Bottom 20%. And he was fine.

dude must have had drugs
>>
>>76594154
how does birth control cause increased homosexuality
>>
File: 1451359971458.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1451359971458.jpg
247 KB, 1224x1445
>>76590542
>women fuck the top %20
>women want betas

Are you schizophrenic or something?
>>
>>76594125
>"Girls only fuck the top 20%" - False. 81% of men globally have a child
Because niggers breed like apes, but we're talking about civilized countries here and civilized men are the ones getting cucked.

Your one occurrence of a guy dating up doesn't prove anything.

Learn the common vernacular retard.

Liberal retards, when will they learn?
>>
>>76594289

you piss it out and over time the water supply becomes infected with estrogen mimickers.

It feminizes the population.

Read up on this guy. Its been the plan all along.
>>
>>76594920

Jew?
>>
>>76590542
If they were attracted to beta males then r9k wouldn't exist
>>
>>76595127

actually no

but I have not checked his background
>>
>>76595127
eternal anglo
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.