[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you kill this baby?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: baby.jpg (44 KB, 525x800) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
44 KB, 525x800
Would you kill this baby?
>>
>>76588551
Das hitlr
>>
>>76588551
No you sick fuck, that's an innocent kid.
>>
>>76588551
No. Changing history means that none of us would likely exist.
>>
I would dress up as a Hasidic Jew and then molest him.
>>
File: kike.gif (15 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
kike.gif
15 KB, 200x225
>>76588698
Maybe you wouldn't, you fucking kike.
>>
>>76588836
What would be the historical implications of molesting baby Hitler?
>>
>>76589032
He would become some weird perver that lived alone and never did anything remarkable.
>>
No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdrBNdh_oVw
>>
>>76588551
No. Infact I'd abduct him to raise him better. More tactics, more futuristic strategies, more redpills on what happens if the jewish vermin are allowed to live. He'd start off exposing the hooknoses and then rally all of Germany to get rid of them all.
>>
>>76589799
Hitler would do well if he was adopted by a Junker family and had a military education by Prussians
>>
>>76590000
That'd be perfect. And if he was fed some small portions of future strategy and tactics along with continous effects of the jew parasites. Fucking morality is the biggest weakness of this species.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.