[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I understand SOME of the frustrations with senator Bernie Sander's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: 1426816376913.png (9 KB, 261x547) Image search: [Google]
1426816376913.png
9 KB, 261x547
I understand SOME of the frustrations with senator Bernie Sander's stances, but a majority of the complains I see from people are "LOOK AT THE PEOPLE VOTING FOR HIM!!! LOOK AT THESE BLACK LIVES MATTER PEOPLE WHO ARE ABSOLUTELY BAT SHIT INSANE, AND THESE NIGGERS WHO CAN'T EVEN SPELL HIS NAME CORRECTLY!" and shit like that, but what exactly does that have to do with Bernie Sanders himself? How does the people voting for him affect him at all?

So, /pol/ show me your best on why Bernie Sanders shouldn't be president, and why his policies will absolutely never work. Keep in mind that I WILL be voting for Sanders, and I've had this in mind, but recently I've been having second thoughts. So go on, convince me to vote for someone else, and it can't be bullshit like "LOOK AT THIS NIGGER WHO'S VOTING FOR HIM".
>>
>>70406577
He knows absolutely nothing about economics and the ways he plans to pay for his plans not only wouldn't even come close to covering the estimated costs, they would have numerous side-effects that could crash the economy.

This is the most common critique of Senator Sanders and its a completely valid one. He simply does not know what he is doing when it comes to managing the economy.
>>
>>70406809
I completely disagree with his idea of making the minimum wage $15, but why wouldn't his free community college and revised healthcare work? Obamacare is already in place, and his revised plan will likely only help it, so it's obvious we have the money for that. Germany's economy was way better than ours, but they made no budget cuts elsewhere when they made community college free, yet the difference being that Bernie Sanders has plans to cut military budgets and such to make room for that kind of thing.

No matter, that's 2/3 things I agree with him on, while there's 1/3 things I agree with Trump on, such as "build a border wall" and "no muslims in our country until ISIS problems are solved".
>>
>>70407090
Scale. To both community college, and revised healthcare. Pure, simple scale, the cost would be astronomical due to the larger population of the United States. The military is only about a fifth of the budget, at just over 600 billion dollars, it wouldn't come close to the estimated almost a trillion yearly that Bernie's college is estimated to cost, BEFORE price hikes.

Tuition has been rising steadily in large part due to government intervention. When the colleges know the state will foot the bill, they raise costs. When the colleges raise costs, the government steps in trying to fix the situation, because "college is too expensive". Its a bubble, and one that is likely to pop even without Bernie's idea.

Not only that, the qualifications necessary for jobs has risen due to the increase in supply of degrees. A degree is worth much less than it used to be. Increasing the supply of college degrees massively would only serve to exasperate this.

I could go on into healthcare, but this is just the tip of the iceberg. His policies are simply not economically viable, they're terrible ideas.
>>
He's not someone who should be taken seriously in the first place though... debunking his nonsense take so little time that the rest of it is spent making fun of people who didn't listen to the first part
>>
File: 1459645018739.png (2 MB, 1752x984) Image search: [Google]
1459645018739.png
2 MB, 1752x984
he's a communist

for real this time
>>
File: 1457331151205-1.png (382 KB, 845x1952) Image search: [Google]
1457331151205-1.png
382 KB, 845x1952
>>
>>70407374
Shouldn't you Canadacucks be worrying about your President who literally calls himself a feminist?
>>
File: Cd2-irjWAAANlkw.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Cd2-irjWAAANlkw.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
>>
>>70407465
You actually kind of have me interested, do you have any kind of articles or anything on the whole "until the age of 40" thing.
>>
>>70406577
An anti-white, pro-criminal terrorist organization upstaged him and he apologized to them and gave them the floor.
>>
>>70406577
You're a little shit who never lived under communism, kill yourself pinko faggot
>>
>>70407577
>Romania
so neither have you, the only worry you've had in your entire life is whether your neighbors are going to shoot you for your wallet, or if the gypsies are going to break into your home while you sleep.
>>
>>70407644
We lived under it for half a century, ask the dead Russians who were under Stalin how they felt, again I cannot stress enough, little shits like you advocating Marx faggotry here on pol need to set themselves on fire and jump off a high place
>>
>>70407644
Both dubs have me torn
>>
>>70407547
http://spectator.org/blog/65498/bernie-sanders-didnt-make-paycheck-until-he-turned-40
>>
>>70407967
Wow its like marx
>>
File: CdOMitnWIAAC6TB.jpg (48 KB, 460x454) Image search: [Google]
CdOMitnWIAAC6TB.jpg
48 KB, 460x454
>>70407908
>>
>>70406577
$15 min wage is insane
Free college is insane
>>
File: 600gorillian.jpg (138 KB, 1200x794) Image search: [Google]
600gorillian.jpg
138 KB, 1200x794
>>70406577
Listen up asshole.. Go find out what a balance sheet is and ask yourself if Bernie's policies are even close to sustainable.

If you are one of these people who just thinks printing off money fo dem programs is a good idea, then I suggest that you honestly do a little research into what happens when countries take that too far. If you still aren't convinced, you are too far gone and would be better off in an oven.
>>
File: bernEE.jpg (75 KB, 580x551) Image search: [Google]
bernEE.jpg
75 KB, 580x551
Bernie's plans to pay for his policies

College for all
http://www.peri.umass.edu/fileadmin/pdf/ftt/Pollin--Heintz--Memo_on_FTT_Rates_and_Revenue_Potential_w_references----6-9-12.pdf

Universal Health Care plan
https://berniesanders.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/friedman-memo-1.pdf
>>
>>70407425
>makes fun of weed man
>supports bernie "whites can't be poor" sanders
The b8
>>
File: NEET Resume.jpg (881 KB, 1223x3132) Image search: [Google]
NEET Resume.jpg
881 KB, 1223x3132
>>70407547
> do you have any kind of articles or anything on the whole "until the age of 40" thing

I can do you one better.

Enjoy.
>>
>>70408274
>freelance carpentry = neet

not voting from the guy, but fuck off.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.