[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This isnt political, but im always interested in what other people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: happy pepe.png (171 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.png
171 KB, 1280x1280
This isnt political, but im always interested in what other people like, so what do you want to do for a job? what type of house do you want? where do you want to live? do you want a wife and kids? include anything else you want (dream car, vacation spot, hobbies,etc).
for me
>I want to get my Masters in business and move to Oregon (Not cucked, want to enforce conservative beliefs), Colorado, South or North Carolina, Georgia, Texas, and maybe California (MAYBE) and if the Masters in business doesnt work out, then have my own bar in jackson or cheyenne, Wyoming or Helena, Montana
>Colonial for Masters in Business, Modern Ranch for bar.
>2 boys and a wife
>Just a jeep wrangler unlimited or cherokee. Nothing else besides happiness
>>
File: farm house.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
farm house.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>70405219
quit school and become a farmer
its the only redpilled option
>>
File: cabinindawoods.jpg (18 KB, 285x200) Image search: [Google]
cabinindawoods.jpg
18 KB, 285x200
>>70405219
Just a cabin in the mountains like my Grandpa had before he moved to the big city.
>>
>>70405219
>pursuing bachelor's in biomed, and probably a master's after that
>I want a cozy home in a nice little neighborhood. I live, and have always lived in Texas, but I am thinking about the mountains
>I want to have a husband, one day, and eventually have kids. I would be fine with having either a boy or girl, if not both.
>not good with cars, but I'd love to visit Scotland and the Cayman Islands
>one day I hope to finish writing the novel I've been working on forever
>I hope the research I will do will help improve mankind
>>
>>70405219
>masters in business
>not cucked

lol
>>
>>70406041
novel? can I ask what is it about?
>>
>>70406195
It's just a rough work in progress, but so far, about the restraints people put upon themselves because of societal factors. Like, what if you could step outside of consequence and be who you truly imagined yourself to be?
>>
>>70406369
wow, that sounds really interesting, do you have a title?
>>
>>70405517
I want this basically

but I'm from a multi generational family of NYC residents (half kike and half wop), and feel like this life was robbed from me by birth

as of now I'm an autistic engineering master's student and just got a good job doing communications software for Lockheed

but I plan to get out of this shitty world if I can after I save, pay debnts, and buy some land somewhere remote.

I don't think I'm fit for a wife and kids but if it comes along I'll consider it.
>>
>>70406504
I will give it a title when it is finished. Something that will feel right with the entirety of the writing, you know?
>>
Genuinely want to move to japan.

lel

>not fat
>I am married
>don't like or dislike anime
>have been there before

It is just super clean and the people are very polite.
>>
>>70406642
im a NY man too
>>
>>70406703
ya i gotcha, sadly I never found literature that interesting, and English was a boring class to me. Yet, If I read a book that hooks me, I will not stop reading it, and continue reading books written by the same author
>>
>>70406845
English class never felt right. You read a 500 page book that could have gotten its point across in 150, maybe 200 pages, where every theme is something along the lines of "the inner and outer corruption of mankind," then are expected to regurgitate that theme on a paper over and again.
I love to read, but I have a difficult time finding things that I love to read. Same with writing. I dislike writing along set lines for the sake of sounding sophisticated in an analysis paper, but letting the words flow out however they want is what I enjoy.
>>
>>70405219
nice try fbi
>>
>>70407127
what? its just for fun
>>
>>70405219
>finish bachelors degree in Materials Engineering
>go for a specialization Masters
>Go work in defense; Boeing, LockMart, etc
>somewhere in the Southwest, Arizona, Cali(if it's ever fixed), NM, also open to PNW
>Post modern take on a hacienda
>Slate Range Rover Defender, nice full sized sedan
>wife and 2 kids, one boy, one girl
>teach kids how to shoot, hunt, fish, bushcraft
>take trips that will teach the kids, expose them to the world like my parents did
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.