[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dennis Hastert, former Speaker, accused of molesting 4 boys as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 24
File: dennishastert1.jpg (123 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
dennishastert1.jpg
123 KB, 960x960
Is he guilty?
Will he be convicted?
Who knew?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/09/us/dennis-hastert-molested-at-least-four-boys-prosecutors-say.html?_r=0
>>
File: DennisHastert.jpg (72 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
DennisHastert.jpg
72 KB, 675x450
>>70389471
CHICAGO — Federal prosecutors on Friday for the first time provided details of sexual abuse allegations against J. Dennis Hastert, the former speaker of the House, asserting that he molested at least four boys, as young as 14, when he worked as a high school wrestling coach decades ago.

Mr. Hastert, 74, is not charged with the incidents of abuse because of statutes of limitation, prosecutors said, but he was accused last year of illegally structuring bank withdrawals for money he was paying to one of his victims in an effort to hide the abuse. He pleaded guilty in October to the banking violation, and suffered a stroke in November while awaiting sentencing, now set for later this month.

According to a court filing by prosecutors late Friday laying out their sentencing considerations, Mr. Hastert, a popular coach in a small Illinois town in the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, gave one boy a massage in the locker room, then performed an unspecified sex act on him. Another boy, Stephen Reinboldt, who died in 1995, was sexually abused by Mr. Hastert throughout high school in the late 1960s and early 1970s, his sister and others told the prosecutors. And prosecutors said Mr. Hastert had massaged another boy’s groin area after asking the boy to stay in his hotel room during a wrestling camp.

“Defendant used his position of trust as a teacher and coach to touch a child’s genitals and then undress and ask the child for a back massage in a motel room,” the prosecutors wrote of that incident. “There is no ambiguity; defendant sexually abused Individual A.”
>>
>>70389526
Prosecutors said Mr. Hastert’s life had been “marred by stunning hypocrisy.”

“He made them feel alone, ashamed, guilty and devoid of dignity,” the court filing said. “While defendant achieved great success, reaping all the benefits that went with it, these boys struggled, and all are still struggling now with what defendant did to them.”

A lawyer for Mr. Hastert did not immediately reply to a request for comment on the prosecution’s claims.

In the court filing, prosecutors said they believed Mr. Hastert should face up to six months in prison, as suggested under federal guidelines, when he is sentenced on April 27.
>>
>>70389471
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HC5GDoixiA
>>
>>70389471
who the fuck did he have to pay off to keep this a secret while he was speaker of the house?

Also who did he start screwing over recently for this to happen to him.

Lastly, I hope the cunt gets the chair
>>
Tbh i think there are probably a LOT more male pedophiles out than than we know about. Men keep getting more and more degenerate every single day and i dont understand why we even let children near them anymore.
>>
File: pile-of-money-640x330.jpg (114 KB, 640x330) Image search: [Google]
pile-of-money-640x330.jpg
114 KB, 640x330
>>70389727
The chair?
>>
Old new...Gordon Duff at veteranstoday broke this story about 3 years ago.
>>
>>70389903
executed
>>
>>70389903
As in the chairmanship of the House Committee on Child Welfare.
>>
>>70389999
It has to make the news to be news

Gordon can go fuck a cunt
>>
>>70389471
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU-pvV1T5Ns
I wonder if he's seen this film. The opening scene of Wild Tigers I Have Known features the main character jerking off to memories of a wrestling match.
>>
>>70390196
kek.
So he basically got away with it because nobody caught him in time?
>>
File: 2pedos.jpg (181 KB, 1600x669) Image search: [Google]
2pedos.jpg
181 KB, 1600x669
>>70389471
Fucking Republicans man.

What a bunch of pedos.
>>
File: 1458537726146.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458537726146.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>70390191
Why? All he did was fiddle some spandex wearing fags. He didn't murder anyone. Are you twelve? capital punishment doesn't work like that.
>>
>>70389471

>Jews taking down politicians they dont control

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Traficant

>connections to Hastert and Gary Condit
>>
>>70390457
That is basically what the statute of limitations means. There was a heist crew about 60 years ago that planned on investing their stolen loot as stolen loot once the statute of limitations ran out, they were fucktards though.
>>
>>70389471
Can't wait to read the Grand Jury report. Will be the sexiest story since Sandusky.
>>
Hes hwhite though.

He ain't done nothin' wrong! He's a good 'ol boy!
>>
File: whatAreYouGonnaDo.gif (344 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
whatAreYouGonnaDo.gif
344 KB, 256x192
I'm suspicious immediately of ANYONE who works with kids and doesn't have systems in place to make sure they are NEVER alone with children. It makes too much sense if you're involved with coaching/teaching children. Firstly, it makes it difficult for the real peado's to find opportunities, and secondly makes it difficult for some vindictive little shit to make false accusations.
>>
File: 1459400473505.png (46 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1459400473505.png
46 KB, 736x736
>>70389471
how the hell are these guys getting all this molesting done?

I can't even find the time to wash my car
>>
>>70389471
send that little faggot to prison
>>
>>70389999
Link?
>>
>>70391378
I did wrestling as a gay kid in 8th grade and the coach was weird but not a pedo. He ran us like dogs and got off more on us doing hours of exercise than fucking us. That said, there were many boners, and I have fapped to the memory many times.
>>
>>70391397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-jC3H_8Dk4
>>
Lol my wrestling coach used to grab our balls and pee on us in the shower but that's just locker room culture. I hope they don't ruin his life over some banter.
>>
File: Gary Condit Costume.jpg (51 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
Gary Condit Costume.jpg
51 KB, 600x479
>>70390928
>Gary Condit
>>
>>70391586
seriously?
Mine never did that. I mean he checked to make sure our singlets fit but that was it.
>>
>>70389526
>as young as 14
Oh, your image implied younger. Is it really "molesting" when it's high-schoolers?
>>
The Republican party as a whole, is filled by homosexuals. It is kinda their rite to passage to see which Republican puppet will take a dick.
>>
File: eyesLeft.jpg (5 KB, 213x236) Image search: [Google]
eyesLeft.jpg
5 KB, 213x236
>>70391586
Um, yeah...that sounds completely normal
>>
>>70389526
sexual abuse by definition comes from a position of power. white males CAN'T be abused.
>>
File: notgay.jpg (487 KB, 1024x884) Image search: [Google]
notgay.jpg
487 KB, 1024x884
>>70392165
Only if they are cute.
>>
File: notgay2.jpg (74 KB, 443x750) Image search: [Google]
notgay2.jpg
74 KB, 443x750
>>70392369
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 1334x750
Is mixed gender wrestling degenerate?
>>
>>70392025
>>70392264
Well, the balls thing was just when he was adjusting our singlets.

The piss was just banter, classic Coach Kalis. Like, you'd be showering and he'd walk up behind you and start taking a leak on your back and since we had hot water you wouldn't notice until somebody said "Watch out!" and then coach would run out into his office. It got to the point where we were all pissing on each other after practice, and we even perfected this technique where you hold the tip of your dick shut so you can shotgun blast piss. I did it all the way across the shower room once and it headshotted some freshman and got in his mouth. We're in the shower so its not like it matters. Just fun.
>>
>>70392528
Only if the guy loses. Saw it happen once and it was my teammate. Quit a week later.
>>
>>70392528
thats my fetish. imagine getting a boner too while you dominate her. and her feeling it but not being able to do anything bc she can't even bench lmao2pl8
>>
>>70392677

kek really? I would never fight a girl on principle of you have NOTHING to gain and EVERYTHING to lose. If you win you look like an idiot because gg you beat a girl, if you have a stroke midfight and somehow lose then you'd literally have to move to a new city to shake the shame.
>>
>>70393170
There's really no way to win. Even if you refuse to face her, it'll be, "Oooooh! He's afraid to wrestle a girl! What a pussy!"

In his defense he was a Jew and we all know Jews kids can't do shit physically, especially an intense sport like wrestling.
>>
>>70393170
you'd probably have an increased chance to fuck her afterwards though if you win soundly
>>
>>70392998
What would happen if you got a boner? Now they would probably charge the boy with rape. Do wrestlers wear a cup or anything.
>>
>>70392528
> you will never be pinned down by a fit wrestler cutie

Why live?
How do I get into mixed gender wrestling?
>>
>>70392571
aussie tier post
>>
>>70393453
idk i never wrestled cuz i'm not gay, but in my sophomore year towards the end of the start of the year, this older short chubby girl who smoked and had an xboxhuge ass would walk in front of me to class with my boner b/t her ass cheeks in her yoga pants. shit was p cash lad
>>
File: le sweaty man.png (89 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
le sweaty man.png
89 KB, 417x234
>>70389471
>>
>>70392528
I raised my kids that if they have a dispute with each other instead of it coming to shouting at each other to just wrestle it out. So when the one girl was middle school age she wants to join the wrestling team and she was surprised they wore those gay-ass things they wear because we'd always wrestled naked like fucking ancient Greeks and shit. She didn't join the team.
>>
>>70389471
Honest question - why are Republicans such fucking faggots?

I mean their professional politicians; not regular voters.

There are so many weird creepy fucks who get elected to congress from that party, though. Guys you can tell are "off" just with a brief glance, though apparently their voters are too dumb to figure them out.
>>
>>70393349
True, best bet is to just ignore the whole thing and laughably decline "Ha ha, but no, lol, I'm not fighting her."

>>70393430
Lol possibly true...
>>
>>70389471
I think my favorite 10th grade memory was watching my friend Justin wrestle against a girl. Justin was my “straight” mutual masturbation friend. I talked to him a lot about my fetish (not that I knew it was that back then). I could tell he kind of liked it too but wasn’t at the point of admitting it. I noticed he got hard in the match (something he rarely did) and looked red, flushed, and distracted. The girl got him pinned and I saw him pull his knees as close to his stomach as possible. He got up really quickly but stayed hunched far down as they shook hands. He ran over to the bench and ran by me whispering, “Andrew, come here.” Out of sight next to the bleachers he showed me what looked like a decent sized pre-cum stain on his singlet. ”Yeah, now you know how I feel when I get them!” I said. But he shook his head and looked around to make sure no one could see. He pulled off his singlet down a little past his crotch and his underwear with it. Inside his tight black briefs was a white sticky mess, his cock still semi. Thankfully for him, the thickness of our dark maroon singlets and his black briefs contained most of the jizz except for a small spot. He said that he LET her pin him so he could get away as soon as possible. He felt like he was going to bust for a good while and when he realized he lost that battle he completely surrendered to her to run and hide. I was speechless and just stared at him. My fantasy of seeing someone cum on the mat just happened (sort of, would have loved for it to have been more humiliating and for it to have been MY opponent.)
>>
>>70393976
Justin then ran to the locker room and cleaned up. He came back, freeballing thanks to his only available underwear now being in the trash, in his gold gym shorts. His cock was semi again and showed so clearly you could see his circumcised head. Thankfully I had already wrestled because I had a huge hardon the rest of the night thinking about what had happened. If I did have to wrestle I don’t know how I would’ve handled all the rubbing and grabbing with the image of Justin’s cum-covered cock so fresh in my head. I probably would have suffered the same fate, except I was freeballing and wouldn’t have gotten away as unnoticed as Justin. I went home and whacked off twice reliving the night. Jesus, that was seven years ago, but it feels like yesterday…maybe that’s because I’ve never stopped thinking of it. His shaky voice, eyes tearing up, cum-stained undies in a gym full of people. I was devastated when Justin moved half-way through his junior year. Not just because I lost a good friend and jack-off buddy, but because I’d never get to see him possibly jizz on the mat in front of a stadium full of people again!
>>
File: FBI.png (266 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FBI.png
266 KB, 1920x1080
>>70393858
>>
>>70393592
Join a bjj gym. The girls will be better than you and you get to rub against their ass and chest.

Lots of cuties too.
>>
>>70394010
anon you forgot

"how to take a screenshot"
>>
>>70393453
No you just wear boxer-briefs or compression shorts under it to hide the boners. I am gay and I rarely got boners because it was physically exhausting. The kids who did get boners were "straight" and would have like 10 minute matches.
>>
>>70392571
You are terrible company
>>
File: wrasslen.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wrasslen.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>70392528
yes
>>
>>70394029
>bjj gym
A what now?

Do athletic single female cuties go to them.
>>
>>70394409
>she thinks she won
>>
>>70389471
>only 4
>>
>>70394095
How are compression shorts? I've only ever worn briefs, I didn't like the legs boxer briefs have.
>>
>>70394409
he literally lets her go around him and does fuck all
>>
>>70394409
Ah, yeah, knew somebody would have it.
>>70394501
Brazilian JuiJitsu
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 600x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 600x377
>>70393592
It'll never happen, anon. But pro tip: there are a shitload of clips on YouTube of high school girls pinning boys in wrestling matches.

Man, I fucking love being a degenerate.
>>
>>70394853
all either skinny guys or guys below their grade
>>
>>70394853
>google it
>its real
holy fuck i thought you guys were memeing

high schools seriously have co-ed wrestling now lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 1334x750
Prepare to be triggered, /pol/
>>
>>70395315
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=18cEzRRr3ek
>>
>>70394738
Is it actually a good martial art to learn? Will it get me a gf?
>>
>>70389727
Specifically he was paying off one of the victims. That's how he got in trouble, structuring his withdrawals to make his payoffs.
>>
>>70394961
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SiNB5TzS2Zo

People in the comments are actually praising her lol
>>
>>70395374
I think my favorite 10th grade memory was watching my friend Justin wrestle against a girl. Justin was my “straight” mutual masturbation friend. I talked to him a lot about my fetish (not that I knew it was that back then). I could tell he kind of liked it too but wasn’t at the point of admitting it. I noticed he got hard in the match (something he rarely did) and looked red, flushed, and distracted. The girl got him pinned and I saw him pull his knees as close to his stomach as possible. He got up really quickly but stayed hunched far down as they shook hands. He ran over to the bench and ran by me whispering, “Andrew, come here.” Out of sight next to the bleachers he showed me what looked like a decent sized pre-cum stain on his singlet. ”Yeah, now you know how I feel when I get them!” I said. But he shook his head and looked around to make sure no one could see. He pulled off his singlet down a little past his crotch and his underwear with it. Inside his tight black briefs was a white sticky mess, his cock still semi. Thankfully for him, the thickness of our dark maroon singlets and his black briefs contained most of the jizz except for a small spot. He said that he LET her pin him so he could get away as soon as possible. He felt like he was going to bust for a good while and when he realized he lost that battle he completely surrendered to her to run and hide. I was speechless and just stared at him. My fantasy of seeing someone cum on the mat just happened (sort of, would have loved for it to have been more humiliating and for it to have been MY opponent.) Justin then ran to the locker room and cleaned up. He came back, freeballing thanks to his only available underwear now being in the trash, in his gold gym shorts. His cock was semi again and showed so clearly you could see his circumcised head.
>>
>>70395165
>high schools seriously have co-ed wrestling now
Why wouldn'tit be co-ed?
>>70395374
>martial art
It's not a martial art, a martial art would involve the use of modern arms.
>>
>>70395525
Thankfully I had already wrestled because I had a huge hardon the rest of the night thinking about what had happened. If I did have to wrestle I don’t know how I would’ve handled all the rubbing and grabbing with the image of Justin’s cum-covered cock so fresh in my head. I probably would have suffered the same fate, except I was freeballing and wouldn’t have gotten away as unnoticed as Justin. I went home and whacked off twice reliving the night. Jesus, that was seven years ago, but it feels like yesterday…maybe that’s because I’ve never stopped thinking of it. His shaky voice, eyes tearing up, cum-stained undies in a gym full of people. I was devastated when Justin moved half-way through his junior year. Not just because I lost a good friend and jack-off buddy, but because I’d never get to see him possibly jizz on the mat in front of a stadium full of people again!
>>
File: 139083825849.jpg (293 KB, 1262x960) Image search: [Google]
139083825849.jpg
293 KB, 1262x960
>>70389471
>as young as 14
>statutes of limitation

Some fuckboy decided he wanted money and blackmailed him pretending he was "abused"
>>
>>70394095
>I am gay and I rarely got boners because it was physically exhausting. The kids who did get boners were "straight" and would have like 10 minute matches.
Haha
>>
>>70395656
>implying his hands aren't registered as lethal weapons

Friggin government made him do it.
>>
>>70394581
In the end the dude was the one who won, he got to get handsy with a qt
>>
>>70395656
What is it then? Isn't Tai qwon do and karate and all that shit martial arts?
>>
>>70392528
Yes. That being said I wrestled on a fairly light weight class and twice had to go against female wrestlers. Both times I treated them the same as I would a man and both times I won. When some people called me a dick I just shrugged and said it would be insulting to go easy on them.
>>
File: 1459438427920.png (458 KB, 472x633) Image search: [Google]
1459438427920.png
458 KB, 472x633
>>70389828

Look up the Franklin cover up, the le epic ecchi anime man was right.
>>
>>70392198

That's why nobody likes these cuckservatives and a rebellion against them has finally started.
>>
>>70396224
I'm saying "martial arts" is a misnomer and shouldn't be used to describe fist-fighting. "Martial" has to do with war, fist-fighting isn't for war.
>>
>>70396897
>nobody's ever used their fists in wars
>>
>>70392528
i wrestled a girl once in middle school. I was embrassed about it, my coach was embarassed about it, the crowd was embarassed about it. I head snapped her face into the mat and pinned her ~30 seconds. She got a bloody nose her stance was so bad.

everyone was silent, and the match was never spoken of again, either by my coach or teammates.
>>
>>70396609
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
>>
>>70394409
>inhales deeply from vagina.
>>
>>70397016
But it's not standard technique for war fighting. Yeah, if you somehow lose all your weapons and can't pick more up you'll fight without but generally you have weapons. The closest to fist-fighting the Army teaches is bayonetting and knifing.
If you're not training with a weapon it's not very much a martial art. Calling fist-fighting "martial arts" is bad language usage.
>>
>>70397422
I don't think you know anything about war
>>
>>70397422
The US Army teaches neither bayonetting nor knifing. Idgit.
>>
File: 1458311736699.jpg (20 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1458311736699.jpg
20 KB, 804x446
>>70397422

> lose all of your weapons and cant pick more up

lol call of dooty

what is CQC
>>
>>70398028
bump
>>
File: Combat_knife_attached_to_gun.jpg (518 KB, 1089x1200) Image search: [Google]
Combat_knife_attached_to_gun.jpg
518 KB, 1089x1200
>>70397769
Marines do though.
>>
>>70396609
what...i don't....how is this guy real...just so autistic.
> Anyone know if he is actually any good at his job?
>>
>>70398121
But it's not a standard technique for war fighting. Yeah, if you somehow lose all your ammo or are really close, but generally you have guns. The closest to bayoneting the Army teaches is bayoneting.
If you're not using a fully automatic rapid fire sniper rifle hastily mounted onto an apache gunship it's not very much of a martial art. Calling bayoneting "martial arts" is bad language use.
>>
>>70398364
>The closest to bayoneting the Army teaches is bayoneting.
You okay there buddy?
>>
>>70397422
>forgetting the basics of cqc
>>
>>70395374
bjj is a lot of fun and a very viable form of self defense. If you know what you're doing it's scary easy to choke someone into unconsciousness
>>
>>70397172
>bunch of rich old faggots fucking kids
>le political opportunist conspiracy!!!

These Jews are too obvious.
>>
>>70391698

It's possible he was framed.
>>
>>70389471
Hey there little guy do you play video games?
I got games at my house, you should come over.
>>
>>70391538
Any stories?
>>
>>70398968
It was mostly just pull-ups and running up stairs? Gay stuff? Nothing happened, although I used to go to high school ones and jerk off during them in the wrestler's underwear a few times.
>>
>>70398722
The Mexican who went to jail?

>https://web.archive.org/web/20110214185241/http://www.latimes.com:80/news/nationworld/nation/sc-dc-0212-chandra-levy-20110212,0,677157.story

He's up for a retrial on 11 October current year.
>>
>>70399125
I doubt he did it without help from someone else.
>>
>>70399161
Distinct possibility. If that's the case he should be as worried as a Clinton friend.
>>
File: 1456458115238.jpg (77 KB, 700x486) Image search: [Google]
1456458115238.jpg
77 KB, 700x486
>>70396793
The wall just got 10 feet taller, and you're going to build every inch of it, Pedro.
>>
I think OP is literally a faggot
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.