[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HARD SHILLING IN CALIFORNIA PRIMARY!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: server restart.png (479 KB, 625x687) Image search: [Google]
server restart.png
479 KB, 625x687
Hey there, California Independent here.
Well, /pol/ it's fucking happening!
I don't know why I didn't expect this since it's been happening in every other fucking state primary.
>Me and Girlfriend went to our polling place. >It's my second time voting, it's her first.
>I checked both of our registration statuses the night before just to make sure nothing sketchy happened.
>Both Registered as No Party Preferance.
>She goes first
>"ok, marge give her an orange ballot."
>Look at info papers, Orange is for American Independent Party.
HOLD THE PHONE NIGGER!.jpeg
>Grab girlfriend's arm before she walks off.
>"Excuse me ma'am, we're both no party preference"
>"Oh really, it has her here as AI. It's ok, It's a common mistake firs...."
>"We checked our registration last night"
>"Oh well, you'll have to fill out a provisional ballot. I'm sorry, our records must be outdated..."
>"Well they must be really outdated considering she's never been registered as anything but No Party Preference."
>Dead stare at each other for a few seconds
>she hands me my ballot and I vote for Bernie.
>Girlfriend finishes provisional ballot after 5 minutes because provisional ballots are a pain in the ass.
>mfw her provisional ballot will probably just get tossed in the trash.
>mfw she was targeted as a first time independent voter.
GOD DAMN IT I HOPE TRUMP BTFO OF SHILLARY IN THE GENERAL
>>
And I just checked and her registration has been changed.....
and I had too much faith in humanity to take photographic evidence.
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!
>>
Your story is the story of probly millions senpai. My condolences. Just remember to support the god emperor once the shill steals the (((democratic))) vote
>>
>>76434162
No shit. I'm in Cali too and the same thing happened to me. I've been a no party preference since 2004. Are you in LA County too?
>>
>>76436660
Yeah, at least the one good thing about this is that now my Girlfriend will be filled with enough boiling rage to be red-pilled for life.
>>
File: 1392179315660.gif (910 KB, 381x215) Image search: [Google]
1392179315660.gif
910 KB, 381x215
>not just registering as a Republican to vote for Trump and eventually change what it means to be a Republican
>>
>>76436847
No, I'm in San Luis Obispo County, I.E. Big college town and deep Bernie Territory, but most college kids would be first time voters.
"Oh, i'm sorry, It's a common mistake... better luck next time...."
I'm mad as shit.
>>
File: You can't stump the Trump.jpg (145 KB, 797x775) Image search: [Google]
You can't stump the Trump.jpg
145 KB, 797x775
>>76436944
Nah, at this point Trump's already won.
Plus, I'm a college student myself so i'd be voting against my own interests if I didn't vote Bernie.
But alas, when Bernie falls, I will throw my full support behind the God-Emperor
Pic very much related.
>>
This is what I get for living in a district represented by a Shillery SuperDelegate in a state represented by two Shillery SuperDelegates.
>>
Actually NO fuck this, is there a way to look up previous voter Registration status?
So I can prove my girlfriend was screwed out of her vote?
>>
>>76434162
OP, My girlfriend made the same mistake as you. In california, you HAVE to register republican, you cannot register as anything else to vote for Trump. If you register as independent or no affiliation, you can only vote independant or democrat. It's fucking bullshit.

My girlfriend is going to vote hillary just to try to make sure Hernie is one vote further behind. Then she's going to switch later
>>
>>76438775
OP, you guys made a mistake, deal with it. It's not a big deal. Just change what you're registered for. It's not like Guac boy is going to steal cali from Trump. You should've at least voted to fuck bernie
>>
Trump is the only candidate
There it no point in voting since he already has the nomination
>>
>>76437514
>Voting for bernie
>Voting against anyone's interests

Even as a college student, bernie is the worst thing for you. If he had his way your degree would already be a lot more worthless than it is now.
>>
File: 1465325277161.gif (4 MB, 510x287) Image search: [Google]
1465325277161.gif
4 MB, 510x287
Prepare to get sick of winning, anons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4vFcPnIHl0&list=RDmsKfJ1PicU4&index=8
>>
>>76434162
>voting for bernout.
>not registering Republican and voting Trump

Get the FUCK out of my State!
>>
>>76440256
No reason to vote trump when he already has the nomination
>>
>>76440373
Exactly, at this point voting Bernie is meant to weaken Clinton, but then this fucking shit happens, and from what I'm seeing on Twitter, it's exactly what I predicted.
Young, usually first time, voters registered as no party preference having their registration changed to American Independent.
I can't wait to vote Trump in the General.

FUCKING MAGA!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.