[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /pol/, we need to talk about Milo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 33
File: ss+(2016-06-06+at+10.02.56).jpg (163 KB, 822x610) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-06+at+10.02.56).jpg
163 KB, 822x610
He is clearly just doing all of this shit for attention now. The coal burning, the flamboyant homosexuality, calling Trump "Daddy", he's just trying to be a contrarian. I doubt he believes any of this shit about the Alt Right either, he's trying to poise himself as the leader of it in my opinion.

The only good argument I've heard for Milo is that he is effective at aggravating liberals and making good points against SJW. There are people who already do this better and are way more intelligent however (Gavin McInnes, Steven Crowder, Paul Joseph Watson, Ben Shapiro, Stefan Molyneux).

What are your guys thoughts? I really do think he's doing this mostly for his own gain by acting and dressing so outrageous 24/7
>>
How'd he take the picture?
>>
>>76363131
oh fuck...y-you think he i-i-i-i-i-i-is working with s-spooky ggggguu, gggg-g-g-g-g-g-g-gu-gu-gu-gu-gu GHOST!?!
>>
>>76362871
How about we stop talking about that kike faggot and stop giving that race-mixing jew the attention he wants.

Sage
>>
>>76362871
I realized this long time ago.

I just wonder why would anyone place hopes in a degenerate?
>>
>>76363391
heh fap
>>
>>76363131
>>76362871

This is serious..was it with his mouth?
>>
You can always tell when someone has /pol/ obsessed.
>>
>>76362871
He used to be a little useful, but if the day of the rope starts he's gonna be hanging from a lamp post.
>>
>>76362871
>we need to talk about Milo
no we don't

fuck off and stop posting him here
>>
>>76362871
I'm not at all impressed by Milo, or any of the names that you listed, really. Milo in particular comes across to me as a glorified alt-right version of a Buzzfeed blogger.

I don't think he communicates his viewpoints all that strongly, nor is he particularly entertaining or funny. The character he plays is disgusting, there's no need to remind us that he's a homosexual every two seconds.
>>
File: 1455363277593.png (381 KB, 453x488) Image search: [Google]
1455363277593.png
381 KB, 453x488
>>76364030
>>
File: christ_chan21.png (664 KB, 1267x1635) Image search: [Google]
christ_chan21.png
664 KB, 1267x1635
>>76363391
>race mixing
>cant have babies

fucking roos
>>
File: 1461618067332.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1461618067332.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
Legit who the fuck cares about this degenerate
>>
>>76364161
He still puts blacks on a sexual pedestal, the whole thing is disgusting imo fetishistic in nature
>>
File: triple slav.jpg (87 KB, 600x782) Image search: [Google]
triple slav.jpg
87 KB, 600x782
>>76362871
>miloyiannopoulos
>>following

yet again OP has proven himself a faggot
>>
>>76362871
Milo's lack of care for the movement is clear in his statements.

He actively says he is "not" a member of the alt-right yet supports Trump. How does this even coincide? Is there some fringe group of Trump supporters who support him for reasons that the Alr right doesn't already espouse?

Secondly, Milo's bullshit is transparent whenever he's forced to talk about Europe and the far-right parties vying for power there. He just diverts all questions by saying "Europe is gone." During his San Diego rally, someone asked him about far-right parties in Europe, implying they might be able to help, and Milo essentially dismisses them as "racist."

He doesn't give a fuck about Whites and the survival of Whites in Europe.
>>
File: christ_chan23.jpg (66 KB, 251x257) Image search: [Google]
christ_chan23.jpg
66 KB, 251x257
>>76364217
and some people fuck horses and chickens
who gives a shit you cuck
>>
>>76362871
He only hates feminism because he doesn't need women for sex. His dislike of Islam is only because they kill gays. He isn't alt-right, right-wing, or even libertarian. He is just a degenerate libertine who has a millennial following of weeabo fags.
>>
>>76364317
>who gives a shit
You should when he labels himself leader of a movement, LITERALLY has people carry him on chairs, people like him purposlely delegitimize any argument coming from the anti immigration crowd etc. He is a ((( jew))) ~~faggot~~ and not to be trusted
>>
>>76362871
He's not alt right neither is 4chan. The alt-right is a fuckboy group of libertarians and new age republicans. Trump categorized his base incorrectly by aligning them with the alt-right.
>>
File: milo.png (45 KB, 607x229) Image search: [Google]
milo.png
45 KB, 607x229
>>76362871

The "alternative right" has basically been turned into an "alternative left": the "old left" says that "homophobia" is a general problem, the "alt left" says that "homophobia" is primarily a Muslim problem.

The old left says that Antisemitism is a general problem, the alt-left says that it's a Muslim problem.

They have the same goals (faggotry, kikery, equal rights shit) but just disagree about where the greatest threat for that comes from at the moment.
>>
>>76364317
>following a gay guy
man USA is going down
>>
>>76362871
Milo has done more to uncuck America than you faggots. I think we need to remind him that if he want's to keep using the pseudo support that /pol/ provides he needs to stop straying from our ideals.
>>
>>76364940
Haha, you sound like such a fag. He'll tell you to go fuck yourself, and rightly so. He's saying what he believes to be true, and it riles people up. You can like it or not, he'll always be a rich gay jew.
>>
>>76364755
>t. lefty /pol/
Politically incorrect is a right wing site.

>>76365050
Then he will get berated by the very "LOL IM EDGY AND COOL FOR GOING ON /POL/" group he uses to get laughs and chuckles.
>>
>>76365050
I'm sure Ben Shapiro said the same thing when he decided to stray from his base.
>>
Hes doing this to make money now. Hes just another fame obsessed millennial. He's stealing trump's "swag"
>>
File: 1461698357138.jpg (27 KB, 293x302) Image search: [Google]
1461698357138.jpg
27 KB, 293x302
>following anyone
>>
He's weird, but he is leading a campaign to stop censorship of conservative opinions on collage campuses so I think he's alright.
>>
>>76365161
Ben's not independently wealthy, nor did he have the sway Milo has at Breitbart.

And if you think that Milo's entire base is /pol/ you're hilariously deluded.

>>76365270
Where's he making money from this?
>>
>>76365304
No but the entire base of Milo knows of /pol/ and probably has cast a stray gaze thisaway once or twice. It's (stupidly) held in high regard as a kind of safe haven for alt-right ideals.
>>
File: 1462225559651.png (2 MB, 1214x1109) Image search: [Google]
1462225559651.png
2 MB, 1214x1109
>>76365360
And what are you gonna do to change their opinion of Milo? Start another thread like this one?
>>
>>76365304
His tours definitely net him a lot of cash, they're paid events sometimes. Not to mention the hits Breitbart gets because of him
>>
>>76362871

It took you this long to realize this? Fucking hilarious.

He's doing exactly what Trump is doing; he's being deliberately slightly over-the-top to gain free PR to widen his platform.

Don't be a dumb cunt.
>>
>>76365447
Nope, he gets no money from the tour. Literally does it for free, and covers his own travel expenses.
>>
>>76365304
Independent wealth and Breitbart sway can only lead to pseudo popularity. He needs that pull, the ideas that are on everyones mind that he started off with. Gay jokes are funny. Nigger jokes are alright too, but as evidenced tonight by a scarce amount of laughs in a liberal infested college that should've been overtly happy to see him, they don't carry you into stardom. He needs to be more Deus Vult and less Oreo Creampie.

>>76365439
Nothing. I offered advice on how to galvanize his rallies.
>>
>>76364601
oh no! however will /pol/ recover!
>>
His group of followers praise and solidify the fact that they are active 4chan users and frequent /pol/. When did that become a good thing? They think they're so edgy for it and it baffles me. Anyways maga and fuck this manipulative kike.
>>
>>76362871
anyone whos a fan of him needs to get a helium tank and suck it.

he has so many red flags and his only "good" attribute is that he makes regressives freak the fuck out. anyone with half a brain can do that. shit most of the stuff on /pol/ would trigger regressives more than he does. hes playing all you idiots and /v/edditors who think hes the best thing for the conservative party. hes pretty much actively working to destroy the right wing with his over the top flamboyancy and obvious drug use.

youre being had retards
>>
>>76362871
He's a 4channer, admitted that in the speech today.

So I like him regardless. (2010 "oldfag" here)
>>
>>76362871
He's a miscegenous kike faggot who uses his platform to support candidates and concepts contrarian to SJW culture out of spite and for attention.
>>
>>76365484
Thats a lie. The student organizations at the universities he speaks at are the ones who pay his expenses. When he said he paid for his security at DePaul he lied. he only paid a fraction of the expense for the security the club that hosted his event paid for most of the security he only paid some of it because they didn't have enough money to cover all of it and the university was threatening to cancel the event if the club did not pay for extra security.
>>
File: 4ch.jpg (24 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
4ch.jpg
24 KB, 480x358
>>76365735
>2010

oh boy, have a seat.
>>
>>76364755
t. Mehmet
>>
>>76362871
I don't particularly like him because like you said, there are people who are more intelligent and articulate better than him. All Milo does is troll the shit out of college kids.

Also he is a faggot that got ass fucked by a nigger.
>>
>>76365837
That pic is from 2010.
>>
>>76365790
The club was supposed to pay all of it, and Breitbart stepped in when they couldn't do it. Yes, the organizations that host him have to set up the space, and universities sometimes will ask for money for that, but that falls within their expected speaking budget. Milo himself receives no money from any of this, and pays for both his airline tickets and his hotel rooms.
>>
>>76365837
Here since 2006.
>I'm 19
>>
>>76365837
desu was 2005
>>
>>76364283
>Is there some fringe group of Trump supporters who support him for reasons that the Alr right doesn't already espouse?
Yes, it's called libertarianism.
>Secondly, Milo's bullshit is transparent whenever he's forced to talk about Europe and the far-right parties vying for power there. He just diverts all questions by saying "Europe is gone." During his San Diego rally, someone asked him about far-right parties in Europe, implying they might be able to help, and Milo essentially dismisses them as "race purist."
Why do you care so much about Europe? Burden of proof.
>He doesn't give a fuck about Whites and the survival of Whites in Europe.
Because he's a pragmatist and wouldn't want to waste even more white lives protecting Europe from its new rightful owners.
>>
File: des2837629634.jpg (14 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
des2837629634.jpg
14 KB, 218x231
>>76365893
yes
>>
>>76362871

I liked him before he became popular, he made very intelligent points and had great insight. Now he's turned complete faggot
>>
>>76362871
>Gavin McInnes
>Steven Crowder
>more intelligent than Milo
ahahhaha

the others are on his level or above it i'll give you that but holy shit gavin and steven are a fucking joke m8
>>
>>76365912
What board would a ten year old even browse? /vp/ wasn't around then.
>>
>>76362871
>gets mad about faggots
>3/4 the people he mentions are zionists
Pot calling the kettle nigger
>>
>>76363711
>>76365050
>>76365304
>>76365439
>>76365484
>>76365897
hi milo
>>
>>76366124
what about stebn mollynoo
>>
>>76362871
>way more intelligent
>Gavin McInnes
>Steven Crowder
>Paul Joseph Watson
>Ben Shapiro

These are the intellectuals? Fuck...
>>
File: Shyguy deal wit it.jpg (6 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
Shyguy deal wit it.jpg
6 KB, 128x128
>>76365938
I assume whoever made the pic just used those icons for no reason. afterall, where's the MLP, boxy, and memes taking up 3 years?

I was referring to the years/labels
>>
he's just some popular fag that normies like, why do you even care about him. we hate him and he knows it.
>>
>>76366177
I wish, I'd love to not be struggling to pay rent.
>>
>>76366168
/co/ /sp/ and /mu/
>>
>>76366188
he no longer believes in ebnic eglagnitariujism
>>
>>76366245
Respond to my earlier post please you debate well and I'm interested in you opinion.
>>76365591
>>
>>76362871
>Gavin McInnes, Steven Crowder,Ben Shapiro
>intelligent
>>
>>76366278
oh fug :DDD
>>
>>76363131
With a third person
>>
jew gona jew
>>
>>76362871
I'm telling you, this guy just wants to be a right-wing Perez Hilton
>>
I don't care really. He's bringing in crowds at the universities right? He's normie friendly unlike the rest of us.
>>
>>76362871
>Ben Shapiro
>Ancapistani argument guy
Better than Milo I guess.
Why are the leaders of the Alt-Right so shit?
>>
>>76366299
I don't really have any facts to dispute your opinion, I'd just be reiterating that I think he has more of a base outside of /pol/ to maintain his popularity, and that his position as Editor at a major-ish news source will basically keep him relevant forever. Neither of us has anywhere to go from here since it's all highly speculative.
>>
>>76366263
Young you had okay taste. My first boards were /x/ and /tr/ (May it RIP). I browsed half a year before posting anything.

It was the Grifter.
>>
>>76362871
he's obviously in it for the money and fame but i don't mind him cause he provokes such butthurt and crippling in liberals
If you think you can have some totally pure, righteous alt-right that won't have any degenerate then stop dreaming people from all places even bad people can recognize an idea as better
pray that there won't be some school shooter or pedo coming out in the news as altright
>>
>>76366415
Ill secede to that.
>>
>>76362871
The word you are looking for is "provocateur" honey. Yes, that's what I am.

And I believe everything I say. If I was in it for the money I'd be writing articles whinging about homophobia and hate speech.

Name another prominent journalist who browses /pol/ regularly, and not just to shit on "neo-Nazi's"
>>
>>76363331
Really makes you think...
>>
>>76365980
update it then
>>
>>76366438
>/tr/ F
>posted grifter
Young you was a great scareposter.
>>
>>76366503
>/tr/
F*
>>
>>76366459
Post on Twitter to prove this is you?
>>
>>76362871
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
File: MZc5Dg1.jpg (43 KB, 579x804) Image search: [Google]
MZc5Dg1.jpg
43 KB, 579x804
>>76362871
No kidding. Nobody here likes him anymore, other than /polgbt/, which should fucking kill themselves already
>>
>>76362871
I think Milo fills a dire need, regardless of how serious he is. And this is what that need is:
In the early 2000s-2010s Liberals had a monopoly on "condescension politics." John Stewart is the best example. The abject mockery of conservatism by liberals like Stewart dealt the right a crippling blow, and we got saddled with Obama, third wave feminists, and SJWs who all mocked the right with impunity. The right became uncool and radioactive to anyone who wasn't a fucking boomer basically.

Milo has played a key role in turning that tide. As much as I hate condescension based politics; the dismissal of arguments with smug looks and cocksure laughs rather than facts, it is nevertheless effective.
The sudden ubiquitousness of the Internet though - starting with places like right here on /pol/ - has enabled the right to rally.

Memes work. Whenever an SJW posts a stupid picture with some whiny fallacious argument, now they get mocked for it across social media.

The left is in a panic; this is not how social media was supposed to go. Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets are being loaded with clever alt right memes that make it embarrassing for anyone to be associated with SJW culture.

The left's response has been total damage control, as social media outlets deliberately have begun to block and remove even mostly harmless right wing posts on the grounds of anti-hatespeech terms of service. We even fought our own war against m00t here on /pol/ back during the "GG" movement's peak.

The Internet has made the sharing of facts easier than ever. And facts are poison to liberal logic.

Milo is basically the right's John Stewart. Not the leader of the movement, but a clever and scathing showman who publicly humiliates the left on a regular basis by way of his moderate celebrity status.

If he wasn't doing it, someone else would be.
>>
>>76366459
Pics or it didn't happen fgt
>>
>>76366403
We have no leaders on /pol/

We are also not "alt-right"
>>
>>76366459
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>76362871
If Steven Crowder, Gavin and Molymeme are the greatest "intellectuals" the alt right has to offer then they lost this war before it's even begun.
>>
>>76366575
Very rare
>>
>>76366567
m8, turn the start of that into bait so someone will reply to you. then you finish out your screed, but nobody's gonna fuckin read that wall
>>
>>76366459

Milo, I donated to the grant and did the interview with your boys. They did not e-mail me back, despite saying there would be a second interview. I take it you found a good one?
>>
>yfw milo is posting all this shit
Fuck off and go trigger feminists. It's what you're meant for. Quit triggering /pol/tards
>>
>>76366459
Hey what's your favorite ice cream flavor?
>>
Correct the Record has been going after Milo for weeks in an attempt to weaken the alt-right, news at 11.

Fuck the shills, Milo is great.

Take the .20 cents that were deposited into your account or this thread and shove them up your ass.
>>
>>76366459
>faggotry id
I believe it.

I disagree with you on one topic, I feel the African American community in America has had every chance to bring itself up to speed with the rest of society and has refused to do so. Thus I feel it's not the job of American citizens to give them anything, they need to fix the problems themselves.
>>
>>76366402
Yeah I guess so. For example Sargkike of Kikeadd while making repetitive videos where he makes fun of the useful idiots, and he rarely every goes deeper than that. Still makes Normies like feminism less. I guess people like Milo are a gateway drug and help people take their first tiny red pills.
>>
>>76362871
he uses the "minority card" so that SJWs can't silence him without being hypocritical, if he was a black trans woman he would be even better at his niche
>>
>>76366459
You can do whatever you want but I really don't like how they idolize a political commentator on our quiet Malaysian Tetris board
>>
File: red pill steps.png (596 KB, 1544x2400) Image search: [Google]
red pill steps.png
596 KB, 1544x2400
>>76362871
Milo is a plant.

Look at him. What has he accomplished? He has destroyed the moral high ground that those who fought SJW had.

He is a homosexual. He encourages that lifestyle. He pushes people further and further away from what once made America - Faith in God, Freedom and Free Enterprise.

Most of the leaders now of the "alt-right" are now people who you know are degenerates and they have corrupted the movement in ways still not clear.

Milo is entertaining. He is highly intelligent. He knows how to make the SJW squirm and go insane. But he is not on our side. He never was. He never will be.

But you already know that. You just lie to yourself thinking this guy is enemy to my enemies so he is one of us.
>>
>>76366588
I like the name. Does not have the the negative connotations of far-right. And can be used as an umbrella term for the different types of right winger.
>>
>>76366896
4chan does all of these things.
>>
>>76366459
>If I was in it for the money I'd be writing articles whinging about homophobia and hate speech.

But that's a very crowded field and it would be rather difficult for something so dull as a gay white man to go on a speaking tour against homophobia. But you've found a profitable little niche to exploit, haven't you?

>Name another prominent journalist who browses /pol/ regularly, and not just to shit on "neo-Nazi's"

Pic related.
>>
>>76362871
>Gavin McInnes, Steven Crowder, Paul Joseph Watson, Ben Shapiro, Stefan Molyneux

I prefer him to all the guys listed. Degenerate faggot but he is more charming and persuasive than all those beta fags above combined.
>>
>>76366896
We know. Let him get Trump into office then we can maybe make him simmer down on flagrant faggotry.
>>
>>76366459
when will you debate ben shapiro you faggot
>>
>>76366896
>He has destroyed the moral high ground that those who fought SJW had.

Years of consistent, continual failure by conservatives - b-but "we have the moral highground!"
>>
>>76366915
Do you like being called goyim too?

Why would you let the kikes dictate what to call us here on /pol/?
>>
>>76366896
What has the moral high ground ever accomplished besides making losers feel better about losing?
>>
>>76362871
Unfortunately I agree. He used to be the shit but has gone overboard
>>
He was the ONLY one who would stand up for us during Gamergate and go on mainstream shows doing it. He's fine in my book if he wants to be a fag.
>>
File: 4L_GudxwnkB.jpg (8 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
4L_GudxwnkB.jpg
8 KB, 299x169
>>76362871
He's serving a good purpose. Cis het whites can't be as bold as him without being jailed for feminist rapeculture crimes. He's a useful tool for the alt-right. And i'd rather hang out with degenerate fags like him than killjoy feminist dykes.
>>
he has always been a mentally ill homosexual. you nerds flock to anyone who is even slightly assertive because you think being a loud obnoxious faggot is a worthwhile trait.
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (45 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
45 KB, 640x360
What do you think his endgame is? Does he really think Daddy Trump will make him Press Secretary? Or is he basically just whoring himself out for clicks and patreon?
>>
>>76367359
If he did appoint him as press sec, what could the left do? Any criticism of him is homophobia in their book.
>>
>>76364283
>Is there some fringe group of Trump supporters who support him for reasons that the Alr right doesn't already espouse?
U wot? 99.99% of Trump supporters aren't associated with the Alt-Right in any way.

>He doesn't give a fuck about Whites and the survival of Whites in Europe.
Neither do you probably. Anyway he doesn't claim otherwise.
>>
>>76367359
I think he's just having fun. It doesn't seem like there is any real kind of endgame, as far as I can tell.
>>
>>76367359
Why don't you tell us?
I'm sure you've got everything all planned out.
>>
>>76367029
Alt-right, meaning alternative right. While we on /pol/ dont agree on everything. We do have in common that firstly our points of view do not fit in with the mainstream Neo-Cons making us alternative. And that all of us are reactionary to some degree against the sociatal degenerates and degeneracies like feminism. Making us right. Hence alt-right. I dont care that it was made by the jews, its a nice label.
>>
File: milo's pet monkeys.png (914 KB, 957x951) Image search: [Google]
milo's pet monkeys.png
914 KB, 957x951
>>76366930
True. I know that 4chan corrupts absolutely. I am not the same person I was before I came here. I know I am worse and becoming worse each day.

>>76366961
I agree. I want Trump over Hillary. But I fear making deals with the devil is not going to end well.

>>76367022
>>76367058
True. That is something that bothers me. I wish I had an answer to that. I guess I have to make sure I don't let the perfect become the enemy of the good. It just hurts knowing that everything I stand for is gone and it is going to get worse.
>>
>>76367558
It's a stupidly large umbrella. Honestly, it's not even particularly useful, it's so large. Is there one characteristic that the entirety of the Alt-Right shares?
>>
>>76367359
You tell me, Nose
>>
>>76367430
To be honest, gay men haven't been a "protected class" in leftist doctrine since the early 2000s or so. About the time AIDS stopped being a thing.
>>
>>76367581
He's not the devil he's just an uppity fag who's doing a lot of hard work for us.
I don't think he's trying to shill for Jews. He hasn't brought up Israel once and even stated that the alt-right doesn't care about Israel.
>>
>>76362871

He is a degenerate fuck that is profiting from our memes and 4chan.

The cunt then goes on TV shows and calls us all trolls that just seek reactions hence everything we say shouldn't be taken seriously.

I seriously hope the cunt gets AIDS and dies from his rampant faggotry.
>>
>>76366459
t. not milo

nice one though, you had me going for .00001 seconds
>>
>>76367666
Okay maybe he is the devil...
>>
>>76364283
"Alt-right" is a buzzword.

It's the "feminism" of the right.
>>
File: e71.png (9 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
e71.png
9 KB, 274x290
>>76365133
>>76365865

>If you are opposed to faggotry and kikery and feminism you're a leftist or a mehmet

Who could be behind that...
>>
>>76363391
This.
>>
>>76364078
Pretty much this
Should've dropped that faggot the moment he started mentioning 4chan on podcast and in his articles
>>
>>76362871
Milo only helps us. He uses gay identity politics against the SJWs. it's brilliant and it as millennial appeal
>>
>>76367736
>if you are opposed to people opposed to a jew going across the country BTFO liberals and SJW's you are a Jew
>>
>>76367997
>muh sekrit club
Let him say he's a member of /pol/ the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
>>76367618
We are all edgy people in our late teens.

I guess we all dont think the Neocons represent us and dont stand up against modern liberalism enough (in some cases just being left wing tools).
>>
>>76362871
>He is clearly just doing all of this shit for attention now.
You just now figured this out?
>>
>>76362871
>/pol/ worships this faggot
kill yourselves
>>
It's utterly foolish to disregard him just because he doesn't maintain all of our political beliefs. He is doing us a service by demolishing the SJW bastions of influence.
>>
>>76367736
If you oppose people who oppose Muslims because they're homophobic, you're a Mehmet.

just admit it Mehmet, there are worse things than being a turk. oh wait, there aren't.
>>
>>76362871
You sound like you would do better if you left these parts and moved to full-chan. (LURK THOUGH)

half-pol is cucked to all hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_LwfcjtFUU
>>
>"wahhh we cant do anything about the govt nobody will lead a revolution"
>some fag goes around the country inciting people to ridicule and mock feminists and SJWs
>"wahhh hes gay and his moms jewish why is he saying he represents us"
dont look a gift horse in the mouth faggot
>>
You dumbasses don't even understand the artistic statement of the pic. He is responding to that dominatrix's analysis of those beta trumpkins carrying him around on a pedestal like good little submissive males. Well Milo responds with this, putting himself in submission to the One True Alpha Male Donald. Etc. Its a joke, he's making fun of the dominatrix.
>>
>>76366896
You idiot, we don't hate faggots. Gays are alright, trans are the retarded ones.
>>
>>76368687
They're all fucking awful it's just the lesser of two evils.
>>
Look I understand some oldfags are sitting here shaking their head thinking that /pol/ is gonna get liberally influenced from Milo. This isn't the case. He's a means to an end not an end all be all. Trump gets elected and he's lost his purpose and therefore his fame. If he adopts a more Pro-White status and maintains his ridiculous faggotry I'd be okay with it.
>>
>>76368364
4chan kind of is a secret club
It's still that asshole of the internet that people aren't supposed to want to be associated with
And every time it hits the news, board quality plummets, the Fappening being the most obvious proof of this

Every single board on this site benefits from a certain amount of exclusivity, including /pol/, keeps it from becoming some hugbox where you can't even bash flaming gays, you know?
The enemy of your enemy isn't necessarily your friend. It's that same argument that lets Zionists like Shapiro hijack rightwing movements. Milo's just another hopelessly flamboyant shitstain, flaunting it everywhere, trying to glorify it to the young and impressionable. Pissing off /other/ liberals, because he is a liberal, doesn't absolve him of this.
>>
File: gohan-turns-super-saiyan-2-o.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
gohan-turns-super-saiyan-2-o.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>76368582
>>
>>76363131
go pro?
>>
>>76368543

He triggers the fuck out of them while not being dismissed as a CISheteronormative white male, therefore his trigger-factor is undiminished by their usual preconditioning. It makes them go nuts. We need him to trigger them more and be more faggy in proportion.

TRIGGER THE FUCK OUT OF THEM and they expose their true selves, and we win.
>>
>>76364283

I am kinda meh about Milo as a phenomenon, but..

>He actively says he is "not" a member of the alt-right yet supports Trump

I think some shut-ins' grasp of reality with regards to who Trump is and who Trump isn't is loose at best
>>
File: image.jpg (640 KB, 1890x2317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
640 KB, 1890x2317
Eat shit OP.
Milo did great in SD tonight
>>
>>76365735
>2010
>oldfag

if you are not at least 30 years old in meatspace, get the fuck out of this site
>>
>>76363131
with this dick
>>
File: kev.jpg (61 KB, 397x555) Image search: [Google]
kev.jpg
61 KB, 397x555
>>76366459

>prominent Journalist

you really believe your own bullshit don't you ya insufferable faggot.

You are so retarded I bet you will die in a house fire caused by your own stupidity.
>>
>>76368912
What's the alternative? If he's this crypto jew you all make him out to be he wont stop saying he's from 4chan if only to liberalize 4chan. I think he's genuine about a lot of what he says. I don't think he's a genuine homosexual I think he just realized he's able to have this sort of veil of authority by being gay whenever he talks, so he uses it to his advantage.
>>
>>76365893
so?
>>
>>76369181
This may just be the saltiest post I've seen today.
>>
>>76366459
Hahahaha whats up man
>>
>>76364755
Horseshoe theory amirite?

Fuck off
>>
File: the alt right in a nuttshell.png (37 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
the alt right in a nuttshell.png
37 KB, 1152x648
>>76362871

You are pathetic.
>>
only Molymeme and Shapiro are on the same level as Milo, intelligence-wise,

>Gavin - love him, read the book, but the GHB and amphetamines took their toll
>Crowder - m-muh christian values a-amirite guise?!
>Paul Joseph Watson - can't take anyone who makes his living selling water filters seriously

t. intelligent person
>>
>>76362871
>I doubt he believes any of this shit about the Alt Right either

Then you are truly a moron.
>>
>>76365837
Late '04/Early '05 here
>>
>>76362871

>Gavin McInnes, Steven Crowder, Paul Joseph Watson, Ben Shapiro, Stefan Molyneux

Holy hell, stop using such cringe media. Gavin is funny, but a sociopath and uncritical of himself (despite his veneer of skepticism)

Molyneux is a cult leader and madman, to consume his content you must be socially blind, ignorant of the whole, or an apologist. He churns out clickbait videos (amid the select few salient topics) and approaches everything with this effusive severity that I imagine some /pol/ users are just too autistic to detect. His philosophy is also totally incoherent, he contradicts himself in expounding and defending it in his videos.

Crowder is meh, not awfully funny and his podcast is very dry. Unless you think generic anti-SJW virtue signaling is good in and of itself, as though nothing else in the world is politically topical.

Shapiro is actually pretty based, but he's a bit weasely and

>JOO

I know fuck all about Paul
>>
>>76370405
Jared Taylor has more IQ than the rest of the movement combined.

Gavin needs to be euthanized.
>>
>>76362871
DEPORT THAT FAG
he's filth and pollution
and just the way that kikes found to push the gay agenda among the alt right youth
>>
>>76362871
>way more intelligent however (Gavin McInnes, Steven Crowder, Paul Joseph Watson, Ben Shapiro, Stefan Molyneux).

Molyneux is the only one on this list who has actual intellectual value, the other ones are just entertainment if you have time to waste!
>>
>>76366459
Honestly, I admire your intellect and repartee. Well sometimes. You can be a bit OTT with the ubergay responses. I guess though this is strategic 'triggering' and sets up your baiters for charges of homophobia. Not that they have any difficulties in being complete hypocrites.
This is my take anyways.
>>
>>76363691

looks like goldeneye hand mouth
>>
>>76371236
Milo is cleverer than these tryhards. And he's funny. I mean he knows how to hit a punchline.
I'm not alt right, just repulsed by the tumblrina crowd which is allowed to roam freely. Thing is, political fights are always won in the centre, they have to win over moderates
>>
>>76366459
>Name another prominent journalist who browses /pol/ regularly, and not just to shit on "neo-Nazi's"
>prominent
You certainly have a high opinion of yourself Mr. Y.
>>
>>76371515
Umm he is fairly prominent. At least on my facebook feed ;)
>>
That's if it is the real Mr Chocolate (loving) emulsion. Anyone I guess could fake a trip id. But I do believe he browses here from time to time and responds in his own threads
>>
>Paul Joseph Watson

for your own sanity, I hope you are trolling. this cuckboi is only putting the alt right in a negative shade with his bullshit.
>>
>>76362871

Let the degenerates fight among each other
>>
File: Milo.jpg (71 KB, 611x721) Image search: [Google]
Milo.jpg
71 KB, 611x721
>>76362871
>le dangerous faggot cool alt-right idol
>>
>>76371675
It's not even a mask, he openly admits to being a jew
>>
>>76365298
this
>>
File: typical american.png (449 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
typical american.png
449 KB, 1000x721
>>76370810
This tbqh famiglia
>>
Who cares as long as he's publicly attaching sjws?
I hate to say this, but none of you will hold the sway or power that he's got. You're all keyboard warriors shit posting your opinions on a shitty image board site.

I get you're upset about his flamboyant personality that is either forced or just annoying and he is not known to be very intelligent but he has the power to make the things you whisper on the internet known to millions. And he's doing it.
>>
File: 1464364786353.jpg (80 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
1464364786353.jpg
80 KB, 520x750
This is controlled opposition finally taking over our movement after all the subversion.
>>
File: CR6avQQUEAAmP4H-640x480.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
CR6avQQUEAAmP4H-640x480.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>76371515
>Milo
>high opinion of himself
Naw shit
>>
>>76372173
This, he is trying to crash it, you faggots need to stop giving him attention, or rather give him your full attention and make him cry about death threats
>>
>>76371926
I still haven't figured out whether this pic is supposed to ridicule the alt-right or the anti-alt-right.
>>
>>76371926
saved
>>
>>76362871
>There are people who already do this better and are way more intelligent however (Gavin McInnes

Let me stop you there.
>>
>>76365050
fuck off cunt no one here likes him. He's a faggot degenerate.

Faggots will always be faggots then can al fucking die
>>
Milo stands out for several reasons, namely the amount of anger he invokes among the most dominant movement in academia... radical feminism/pronounism

None of the other generate as much fervor as Milo
>>
>>76369182
For fucks sake. You look up to a homo.
>>
>>76373130
>ignoring someones message because theyre homo

You're just as stupid as the SJWs Milo makes fun of.

>muh degeneracy
Get a fucking grip
>>
File: meirl.jpg (151 KB, 449x525) Image search: [Google]
meirl.jpg
151 KB, 449x525
>>76365837
late 03. im 22, what the fuck have i done with my life
>>
>>76364317
>And some people fuck children while i prep my bull, who gives a shit.

This is literally how you sound.
>>
He's become less about issues that affect white males and almost entirely about just making a name for himself. He could bring it back but he likely won't.
>>
File: 1464810750682.jpg (5 KB, 200x236) Image search: [Google]
1464810750682.jpg
5 KB, 200x236
>>76366896
>>
>>76373130
But he's not a faggot who walks in gay pride parades deep throating dildos in front of unknowing children who were forced to go by their libtard parents
>>
>>76362871
>There are people who already do this better and are way more intelligent
>lists a bunch of OTHER meme provocateurs from YouTube
>>
>>76366459
>The word you are looking for is "provocateur"
Yes, an agent provocateur, fucking up the right wing.
>>
>>76362871

are those sargon's hands
>>
>mocks gaming until he senses a paycheck in standing up for it
>treats trump like a joke candidate until trump becomes undeniable and his bosses switch gears
>lol daddy
>lol press secretary, come on my sheeples, say I would be the best :PPP
>>
>>76362871
Milo literally calls himself a contrarian provocateur that says things for the fun of it in almost every one of his interviews

Why are people surprised by his actions
>>
>>76362871
>ben shapiro
>listing a white knight
>>
>>76363331
Holy fuck that's autistic.
>>
File: 1465051281276.gif (1 MB, 250x196) Image search: [Google]
1465051281276.gif
1 MB, 250x196
>>76362871
Blame the gamergeet cancer for dumb shit like Milo. They dragged their gay fandom here with them. Just like all the other eceleb kikes, gamegate fucks dragged their fanboy bullshit here. That's why we have to deal with all these Leftist's pretending to be right-wing, because retard goobergaters don't have half a brain with which to sort their fucking politics. They just have people they fanboy over and fantasize about meeting and being "recognized by senpai" online.

Disgusting degenerates.
>>
File: 1464846113179.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1464846113179.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>76366459
>1 post by this id
REEEE,COME BACK MILO,

WHY DID YOU LEAVE

REMEMBER,DON'T TAKE DRUGS,SERIOUSLY
you'll piss your success away if you start doing them
keep growing
>>
>>76362871
Milo is co-opting the alt-right. He needs to go.
>>
>>76362871
He gives talks on free speech, and that's good enough for me.
>>
File: good job buddy.jpg (44 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
good job buddy.jpg
44 KB, 500x406
>>76362871
>doing shit for attention (aka lulz)
>flamboyant faggotry just for shock value
>contrarian
>doesn't really believe half of what he says

You sure make him sound a whole lot like 4chan incarnate to an oldfag like me.
>>
>>76362871
He's a degenerate Jew.
He's only doing it for money.
Even though it is funny to laugh at he triggering he does, in the end it hurts our movement.
>>
>>76381761
>>doesn't really believe half of what he says
>he still believes the "\pool\ is satire" meme
>describing himself as "oldfag"
>>
>>76362871

Controlled opposition, he's a jewish plant probably financed with jewish money.

Jews are pushing hard to make homosexuality acceptable among white males - and only white males - while flooding white countries with semitic and african males. They want to eradicate the white male through low birth rates. This gay tool just serves this single cause.

It is never, under any circumstances, "acceptable" to be a homosexual. Reminder that Hitler killed the faggots in his movement.

The best way any white male can serve his nation is by impregnating as many white females as possible.
>>
>>76362871
>I really do think he's doing this mostly for his own gain by acting and dressing so outrageous 24/7

Enlightened self interest.

He is furthering his career, but also shitting all over SJWS so everybody wins.
>>
>>76381909
>doesn't realize that "/pol/ is satire" is, itself, also satire

stick to checkers, not everyone can be a chess player
>>
>>76363331
Like zoinks man will you stop being retarded for a scooby snack?
>>
>>76382099
we dont win when people start associating him with conservatives and by shithead leaps of logic start viewing him as the conservative frontman you dumb cunt
>>
>>76365837
Proud 2010 cancer masterrace
>>
>>76382328
God forbid conservatives are associated with a winner for the first time in decades.
>>
>>76382250
>he fell for the "/pol/ is satire" satire" meme
>>
>>76364161
>fucking roos
That's a New Zealand flag potatohead
Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.