[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is my WEED, DUDE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Trudeau.png (405 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau.png
405 KB, 620x465
>be maplecuck
>vote for weed
>dont get weed
>tfw
>>
He already gave them their weed, they just forgot to look inside the cd case of RUSH Greatest Hits.
>>
>>70350046
He better legalizes it or they are never getting elected ever again
>>
>>70350563
>got elected after a lifetime of doing nothing
>continues to do nothing in office
>"won't get elected again"

Liberals don't actually care about results, they care about promises. Look at Obongo
>elected on promise to close Gitmo
>promised to improve race relations
>promised to end wars in ME
>promised to end the patriot act

He didn't do any of that shit. (Arguably "ended the wars" but there's still plenty of troops there dicking around. Plus Libya and now Syria shitshows. Oh, and the endless drone attacks) He was elected twice on bullshit promises and is still praised by the left for being so great when in reality he has next to nothing to show for it.

Liberals don't care about what you can actually do, they just want you to say what they want to hear and they want to imagine you might do it but if not that's fine too.
>>
>>70350563
You're so dumb, he's going to drag it out as a campaign promise as long as he can. I guarantee he never had any intention of actually doing it, just bathing in the votes from high school kids across the county.
>>
>>70350563
right

because jean cretin didnt promise to legalize weed during his election campaigning in the early 2000's.

Woops? guess it only took 15 years for libcuck retards to forget that little promise, because truduuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhho just did the same thing and all the little degenerate cucks ran off to the polls for him
>>
>Wanting overpriced gubment weed
>>
Conservatives will be in power again in 4 years. When the Loon is 50 cents to the US Dollar, ISIS has killed hundreds of Canadians, and Canada's debt problem is Greece tier.
>>
File: DUDE_WEED_LIMAO.jpg (392 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
DUDE_WEED_LIMAO.jpg
392 KB, 1200x798
>>70351385
This

You can already get it everywhere here, why the fuck is anyone worried about it being legal so the government can weasel in and over regulate and tax the shit to death
>>
>>70351264

At least Harper had medical marijuana De-criminalized or legalized or whatever..
>>
>>70351471

This.
>>
Only good thing one can say as a bystander is that he is probably the best looking PM right now.
>>
>>70350046
Canada just received some more fantastic economic news today.

Trudeau is already the greatest prime minister in Canadian history.

Sunny Ways!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.