[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Soros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 900x500
Who is this man and how long has he been the Emperor of the United States
>>
REDPILL ME ON
>>
>>70346346
Pls senpai
>>
>>70346018
The guy had a father who was some kind of writer and Esperanto enthusiast. Got out of Hungary and supposedly saved his mother in law and "many others" from the germans. At least he claims that in his autobiography.

The father took George to multiple esperanto conventions. One was in the UK and Soros stayed there when he was like 17. His father went back to hungary and stayed there until the russians put down that revolt in the 50s. Then he moved to America where George Soros had moved.

Soros himself is a fan of Karl Popper, a short time marxists, and the guy who from where the open society stuff orginiates.

Soros made most of his money with Quantum Funds afaik and his NGO is called open society foundation. It's headquarters are placed near governmental headquarters on purpose, often in the same building.
>>
>>70347221
But how did he get C O N T R O L
>>
>>70347907
Control? What do you mean?
>>
>>70348209
why do people think he's behind immigration? Open boarders
>>
He's an asshole who is funding all sorts of movements all around the world that cause shit. BLM, Femen, Hilary Clinton, anti-Trump protests etc. He has pumped a lot of money into politicians to escalate wars and encourage flooding white countries with non-whites.

He isn't doing this alone. The reason we are talking about Soros all the time is by his design. He knows he is dying soon. He is taking all the responsibility for all the bad shit that's going on in the world. For the past few years he has been anything but subtle and he has been basking in the spotlight.
The plan is take away attention from his billionaire friends and the organizations that agree with what's he's doing.
>>
>>70348408
I think he has been traumatized as a child and had an overly idealistic father. The dude wants to save the world probably, doesn't matter if it's bullshit.
>>
>>70347907
Money. He pays right people to start shit.
>>
ITT shills shilling shills.
>>
File: 8ufYXM9.png (206 KB, 500x673) Image search: [Google]
8ufYXM9.png
206 KB, 500x673
>>70346018
if hitler won we wouldn´t have muslim rapists in germany right now , "i s-stand with i-israel m-master".
>>
>>70348726
>I think he has been traumatized as a child
Yeah, he claimed to be a Christian while being a Jew in actuality in Nazi Germany. Helped confiscate belongings of other Jews while watching them get hauled off and not doing anything about it.

From the beginning he betrayed his own people to survive. He also has delusions of grandeur, thinking himself as a divine figure and has been known to back several divisive groups here in the US including BLM, CAIR, etc.

He openly wants a one-world government and is hell bent on doing it now that he is on his way out.
>>
>>70350284
Man, I don't know if they accept their mortality at all. I think they are a few steps short of cloning bodies for fresh organs or other weird shit. It's just that they can't go to the absolute extremes, yet.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.