[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nordic race and the Romans and Greeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: 1457307533303.jpg (2 MB, 1747x1183) Image search: [Google]
1457307533303.jpg
2 MB, 1747x1183
NOTE: This is not Reddit. I will not tolerate trolling, incessant insults, and other backwards garbage that does not contribute to discussion. I am simply putting forth my thoughts and views on race; and the psychological and physical workings of race. I have provided detailed sources for an appropriate thread so there should not be any cries for reddit. And mods, don’t prune this thread as plenty of discussions about race have permeated this board with lasting effect. All I’m asking for is civilized discussion.

Prepare for some bloody long posts:
The dysfunction of modern Greece and Italy (relative to the Northern European norm) leaves me to wonder how it was the distant ancestors of Greeks and Italians — presumably, the same lineage of people — accomplished so much and built empires when their present-day descendants are mired in corruption and crushing debt. What happened between then and now?

Here’s my answer to that riddle: Maybe the ancient Greeks and Romans weren’t anything like modern Greeks and (southern) Italians. It could be that the ancients were a different ethnicity/race — Northern European.

Nobody really talks about the race of ancients Greeks or Romans. It’s assumed they were swarthy Southern Europeans like the people who live there today. But if they weren’t, if they were instead races created from migrations of pale-skinned, blond-haired Northern Europeans, then that would upset a lot of blank slatists. It would affirm, once again, that genes matter. That the same genetic heritage which allowed the 19th and 20th century Germanics to invent practically the entire edifice of the modern technologically advanced civilized world is the heritage that propelled the world-beating achievements of the ancient Greeks and Romans.
>>
File: 1458076275281.gif (4 MB, 158x223) Image search: [Google]
1458076275281.gif
4 MB, 158x223
>>70325988
>>
Now onto my discussion on the Romans and Greeks:

Good article to get started:
http://www.unz.com/article/what-race-were-the-greeks-and-romans/

Here is an interesting and relevant chart that cites ancient scholars/historians on the skin, hair and eye color of the Roman Emperors. For the record, Suetonius described Claudius as having grey eyes, and Nero and Galba as having had blue eyes.

The historical descriptions of the early Roman emperors were that they were blonde or red haired with blue or grey eyes. After they built their empire, the Romans they got immigrants from all over the empire, which is probably how they got their current dark pigments.

“Of the 18 Emperors from Augustus to Commodus: 9 had blond or red hair; 5 had grey or white hair; 3 had no recorded hair colour, and just 1 (Hadrian), was referred to as dark-haired.

Of the 18 Emperors from Augustus to Commodus: 9 had blue or grey eyes; 2 had “wine-coloured eyes” (whatever that may mean), and 7 had no recorded eye colour.”

http://marchofthetitans.com/earlson/romanemperors.htm

“We asked German archaeologist Vinzenz Brinkmann, who has pioneered techniques of color restoration, to create a photomechanical reconstruction—never before published—of the first-century A.D. Roman Lovatelli Venus. It was excavated from the ruins of a villa in Pompeii. Unlike most ancient statues, this one gave Brinkmann a head start, because copious evidence of original paint survived.”

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/bringing-the-color-back-to-ancient-greece-80032254/?no-ist

Aphrodite was blonde.
>>
>>70325988
If Romans and Greeks were northerners then why was contemporary Northern Europe an utter shithole?
>>
>>70325988

Modern Greece and Modern Italy, despite their many flaws, are less cucked than Northern Europe. Also:

WE
>>
>>70326197
The nonsensical belief about the Romans viewing Germanics as barbarians needs go. The Romans always held the Germans in awe and admired them as proto Romans and then the Germans conquered them once the Italians became effete and feminized. Now Italians are the Africans of Europe and go to Germany to find work.

And the Roman aristocracy women paid top dollar for authentic blonde hair wigs… they were the only ones who could afford it, and many a Germanic royal captive was ransomed by the hair of his beloved, before the ‘barbarians’ started getting the upper hand. –Tacticus

Tacitus describes the German women of high moral character, and the men of the type whose word is their bond.

Read Tacitus, read Caesar, read Suetonius. They all had positive views on Germans. They filled their legions with them and later emperors were Romanized Germans who had risen up through the ranks of the legions.

Tacitus clearly describes the Germans as being much more light-skinned than the Romans of the day. In addition, the Roman epic The Aenied describes Rome as being founded by refugees from the Trojan war, which took place in modern-day Turkey. The “Germanification” of the empire, when Germans moved down into southern Europe, took place long after Rome had begun its decline, and accelerated with the invasions of the barbarian tribes. Tacitus is a superb read, and his observations on the “purity” of the Germanic peoples formed part of the basis for Nazi racial theories.
>>
>>70325988
You know by making this post you lower yourself to the level of the we wuz kangz Africans
To anyone who reads this this guy is a Nordic German supremacist historical revisionist expect high levels of autism in multiple pages worth of materials
>>
>>70325988
You do know that Rome and Greece were always corrupt right? Great shitpost man.
>>
>>70326197

This. Northern Europe during the era of Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome was a tribal shit-hole of straw huts, while Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome had elaborate systems of government, massive statues, beautiful palaces, etc.
>>
>>70325988
nordicism in the current year is very triggering.
>>
>>70325988
They were Germanic not blond haired tho. But idk mannof them have features that Germanics dont have. Look at Platos forehead its sloped and small, I dont think any Germanic has that. Also his face is wide and not long. Does any Germanic have that? And although many Roman Emperors are described as blond about 1/3 had jet black hair. Does this debunk the theory or can you refute
>>
>>70325988
WE

WUZ

ROMANS

lol so by your logic, current scandinavians are romans, and the vikings and all those savages before you were civilized, were modern italians?

explain your past barbarism?
>>
>>70326643
ancient romans were not Germanic, at least not until the empire fell
>>
>>70326280

No-one cares, Sven. Give it up and spread your asshole wide open for that big, brown Somali dick.
>>
File: 1460051914776.jpg (33 KB, 477x397) Image search: [Google]
1460051914776.jpg
33 KB, 477x397
>he made the exact same thread on /his/
>he got BTFO out of existence
>resorts to /pol/
my sides
>>
>>70326280
>The nonsensical belief about the Romans viewing Germanics as barbarians needs go.
I made no such claims. What I'm asking is where are the large metropolis, statues, artwork, artifacts that show northern europeans to be capable of building a comparable civilization?
>>
>>70326643
A lot of evidence that ancient Greeks and Romans had a fair or even blond upper class (even just the fact that many of their gods and heroes are blond indicates this). On the other hand, the Greeks and Romans of the classical period were already mixed. I would say they were still whiter and blonder than the present inhabitants, especially in Greece, though.

As late as the fourth century AD, Adamantius, an Alexandrian physician and scientist, wrote in his Physiognominica, that “of all the nations the Greeks have the fairest eyes,” adding, that “wherever the Hellenic and Ionic race has been kept pure, we see tall men of fairly broad and straight build,... of fairly light skin, and blond.” Several centuries of mixing had presumably changed the racial character of many Greeks, but blonds still survived, and Xanthos, which means “yellow” in Greek, was a common personal name.

The national type of the invader remained purest in Sparta. The Dorian race gave Pindar his ideal of the fair-haired warrior of proud descent, which he used to describe not only the Homeric Menelaus, but the greatest Greek hero, Achilles, and in fact all the ‘fair-haired Danaeans’ [another name for the Achaeans who fought at Troy] of the heroic age” (Paideia: The Ideals of Greek Culture, 1939).

Nell Painter, author of the above-mentioned History of White People, finds it “astonishing” that the American Nordicist Madison Grant (1865-1937) argued in The Passing of the Great Race (1916) that the Roman nobility was of Nordic origin, yet there is good evidence for this view. There are many lavishly illustrated books about ancient Rome with examples of death masks, busts, and statues that clearly depict the Roman patricians not simply as Europeans but as northern European.

>>70326744
I'm an American.
>>
>>70326722
I know i just want OP to refute my point
>>
>>70326749
>going on /his/
shame on you
>>
>>70326722
Some germanics joined Rome working with legionnaires
>>
>>70326749

tfw even /pol/ won't fall for it, so he'll resort to peddling his bullshit on /b/
>>
>>70325988
We wuz Romans, and this is why Germanics have rejected ROMAN catholicism, this is why there was a movement in Germany called "Los von Rom" and in general Germanics did everything to disengage from the classical, roman, greek culture, because they wanted to be "modern"

Nice try Sven, the reality is that a lot of Germanics are just primitive, materialist creatures with a proneness to violence, cruelty and destruction. Romans did quite the contrary - they actually built civilization instead of destroying it

This is why the eternal Germanics must take in some muslims - their cultures have proven to be dysfunctional and barbaric, and they must mix in order to get a new life
>>
>>70325988
Nice blog post.
>>
>>70326882
absolutely. They still were not ethnically Roman
>>
>>70325988
AYO HOL UP
*lives in mud hut*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*rides fisher village*
WHAT YOU BE SAYIN IS
*lives in poverty for hundreds of years*
THAT WE BE
*inbreeds with other fisherman*
ROMINZ AND GREEKZ N SHIT??
*gets cucked by Mulslims and niggers*
>>
>>70326846
No the upperclass was Nordic and as someone whos been to both Germany and Sweden (before refugee crisis) I k ow not everyone is blond hair blue eyed. Also look at some of the Roman Emperors noses, they are hooked nosed and some are described as black haired
>>
>>70326846

>I'm an American.

You are plain wrong, that's what you are. Your nationality is irrelevant. Now open your asshole for that AIDS-infested Muslim nigger dick, you autistic cuck.
>>
>>70326749
So was the color on the greek statues ever debunked? I remember hearing about it a while back and thought that if it was true, would indeed imply that the ancient greeks and romans looked white.
>>
Well Romans did held Greeks to higher standards for education. Greeks were the highest slaves to own and were also taught to teach greek to roman hierarchy.
>>
>>70326904
I hope they fill his thread with those fluffy shit things
>>
>>70326991
Rome was an idea so long as you upheld Roman values you could still be Roman until that dude gave everyone citizenship so no one aspires to be Roman
>>
File: 1452732378996.jpg (567 KB, 800x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452732378996.jpg
567 KB, 800x1024
>>70325988
>>70326168
>>70326280
>>70326846

WE

WUZ

EMPROS N SHEIT

Nordic Edition

Fuck off nigger take your autistic bullshit back to 8ch
>>
File: 1453686192854.jpg (91 KB, 630x526) Image search: [Google]
1453686192854.jpg
91 KB, 630x526
>>70327102
A blatant lie.

The cultural artifacts of ancient Greece and Rome, mosaics, mural art, paintings, statues, the sculptures on the roofs of the temples ect show a very different humanity from the one living there today!

Ancient Greek statues were painted in bright colors, and the re-paintings done by art historians basically show blonde and red haired “Bavarians”, meaning stocky looking Nordic type people, with fair skin. Just search for “greek statues color” or “ancient polychromy” in Google and you will see them yourself! They did numerous re-paintings using scientific methods for color tracking.

And why are modern “Greeks” not playing on the same level anymore? Creating such marvelous statues and temples 2000 years ago, shouldn’t they be doing similar or even better stuff today with modern technology? And where the hell is this great spirit of the ancients? Questions with vast implications. Go and visit a museum and marvel at the pillars, the frieze etc. of the temples! This done by what lives in Greece and Italy today?

We would even have problems trying to reproduce these structures today, even with the help of modern contruction tools. Think about that.

I mean does anyone really believe that for example the Nike of Samothrace, or the Baalbek or Didyma temples were built by muds?
>>
>>70327142
Depends on the emperor. Some were black haired, some were "grey" eyed; it varied a lot. Augustus I think has brown hair for example.
>>
>>70327336
I guarantee you this Swedish august hasn't realised that Rome had an Berber emperor at one point
>>
>>70327413
It did?
>>
>>70327374
>this is a Nord

For fucks sake plenty of Italians look like this even today.
>>
>>70327142
No need to, as there are plenty of blonde(blondish) blue eyed Italics and Greeks since the bronze age. It doesn't even make sense as an argument.

It could work if we were talking about China since the frequency of blondism there is so extremely low and very unlikely to be seen, but when roughly 15% of Italians have blonde(blondish) hair and almost a third have fair eyes, it's not really an argument.

Moreover, this is assuming many of those statues were realistic depictions of people, when we actually know a lot of them were depicting gods, which by definition aren't a replica of the average peasant.

Moreover part 2: Blonde wigs and bleaching was very common among patricians.
Moreover part 3: For many of the Emperors we don't even have a direct account. Suetonius for instance lived 100 years after Augustus when he described him as "subflavum".
>>
>>70327453
Serveral semitics ruled Rome but at the time North Africans and Semites were whiter.

The oldest Egyptian mummies of Pharaohs had blond and red hair, and that 70% of white men in England have the same DNA background as King Tut. We also know that the Egyptians and Phoenicians were largely white as well, at least the ruling class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ_SJt9gMMg

As far as Italy and Greece, I do not believe that Southern Italy (and by no means Sicily) and Greece is representative of the peoples that created empires in those regions. In the same manner (although a more extreme example), the people (native Indians) in present day Peru did not create the Incan civilizations there, like Machu Picchu.

The (white) Aryans existed and thrived in much of today’s Middle East, until Turks and other tribes from the East invaded and forced many of them into present day Europe. We started the cradle of civilization, and then took it with us to (present day) Europe, England and Ireland, where we created new civilizations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0TQ1gj8GQo

Alexander the great was redhead

http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/alexanderarticles/ss/031211-What-Color-Was-Alexander-The-Greats-Hair.htm

The English who built the British empire are the descendants of the Roman empire. An area of Northern France, during the middle ages, turned out more geniuses than anywhere else at the time, just like ancient Greece.

The Seleucids refused to mix with the Persians very much and this caused friction with the locals, who saw the Macedonians as barbarians. It was why they were overthrown. Their empire lasted about 200 years, the usual ten generations. alexander’s conquests broke up into three Empires-the Largest was the Seleucid, which was about 2/3s of the Persian Empire. Ptolemy got Egypt and Alexander’s son ruled Macedonia under a regent until he was overthrown and replaced.
>>
>>70327453
Septimus Severus

Father was Punic/Libyan descent while his mother was a patrician family from Rome.
>>
>>70327374
Well look at Plato's statue. He has a very un-nordic face. Not to mention a coloured Roman statue I saw had brown hair brown eyes And as someone who has been to Northern Europe not everyone is blond hair blue eyed, thats just a meme.

The reason we cant reconstruct them is because we lost those cultural values. Do you believe every ancient civilization was Nordic.
>>
>>70327609
>WE
>>
File: 1459204204675.jpg (79 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
1459204204675.jpg
79 KB, 615x820
blonde just means lighter than black, you swecuck.

how about focus on making your own life and country better instead of claiming the past glories of other people's ancestors

thats like the cuckiest thing you can do - CLAIM someone elses ANCESTORS achievements as your own is the same as claiming that the somalian fucking your girlfriend is you.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 367x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 367x461
>>70325988
WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEIT
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>this is a Nord now

Literally WE tier. GTFO with your bullshit. When search this the same three statues show up.
>>
Actually I support you mate, since Scandinavia will be a brown Muslim shithole in 50 years, so practicing the "WE WUZ" mentality is a good idea.
>>
>>70327719
I'm American.
>>
>>70325988
>I will not tolerate trolling, incessant insults, and other backwards garbage that does not contribute to discussion.
How is your autism going?
Are you going to sperg out if we shitpost?
>>
>>70327741

>>70327785
>>
>>70327609
Alexander wasn't even a real Greek at the time.
>>
>>70327785
LOL

Alright folks this explains everything

Time to pack it up and go home
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 569x428
Can you fucking retards shut up with your fucking shit tier we was kangz jokes. That was never a funny meme. You're all making yourselves look like fuckin autists right now. Debunk what the Swede is saying, or fuck off
>>
File: 57363.jpg (544 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
57363.jpg
544 KB, 2400x2400
>>70327609
>70% of white men in England have the same DNA background as King Tut
No they don't
http://www.livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html
If they were, why did him and his family depict themselves like this?
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>70325988
The same could be said about the Persians. How did they go from extremely large and civilized empire to the retarded goat fuckers they are now?
>>
>>70325988

>1.6/1.5 m small skeletons, accordingly shaped armor, smaller furniture.
>blonde guys 1.8m tall.

Not to mention the roman chronicles describing as barbarian such taller and blonde people.
Nice bait swedecuck
>>
>>70325988
Have you considered that Greeks and Italians are the way they are due to being interbred with Turks for centuries?
>>
>>70325988
>I will not tolerate trolling, incessant insults, and other backwards garbage that does not contribute to discussion
What are you going to do about it, cuck? Cry to Jamal while stroking his manhood?
>>
>>70327731
I disagree with him but that guy has green eyes. Hes extremely nordic
>>
>>70327785
This makes it even better
>>
>>70327374

It's easy for present-day Greeks and present-day Italians to build the statues, temples, palaces, etc. that their ancestors built. For fuck's sakes, the present-day Italians are building SPACE ROCKETS, so the shit their ancestors built is NOTHING for them. Stop bullshitting. Your kind was living in straw huts during the era of Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome. Your shitty Nordicist ideology was defeated in World War 2 and it will NEVER be credible again. EVER. Accept it and move on with your life, Sven.
>>
bazunga
>>
>>70326280
That was the most boring diatribe I've read in a while.
>>
>>70325988
It's not the people man, it's the government. The Romans didn't have a shitty democracy
>>
>>70327731
I think this like a Slav desu
>>
File: Bild-Ottavio_Leoni,_Caravaggio.jpg (1 MB, 1192x1583) Image search: [Google]
Bild-Ottavio_Leoni,_Caravaggio.jpg
1 MB, 1192x1583
>>70326749
Oh btw, he was hilariously called out on some pictures he posted about Rennaissance artists being Nordic. Pic related, a typically Nordic painter.
>>
>>70328056
Yeah your proving the swedes point. Look at that skullshape and forehead. He is nordic
>>
>>70327946
Green eyes does not equal Nordic.
>>
>>70327872

What is Islamic indoctrination?
>>
>>70327872
Civilisations collapse you idiot. Nothing is permanent, just because you haven't lived through it yet.

Things happen, war, famine, general cultural rot and stagnation.

Egypt coincidentally is the longest lived empire of all time after China and no trace of it other than buildings and artifacts exist anymore.

Even the Chinese who can boast a Rome like civilisation that exists as an unbroken line from 4000 years ago to now aren't even close to same Chinese they were back then. The world changes. What once was isn't anymore and what is may not be in the future.

This has little to do with "genes and muh master race" but more to do with the fact that every and any civilisation must rise and fall
>>
>>70326871
>going on /his/
If brave /pol/lacks don't patrol the frontier it will inevitably fall to the Bolsheviks of /lit/ and leftypol. It is a heavy burden to bring law to the lawless and light to those that dwell in darkness but we take it up gladly.
>>
>>70328153
Yeah it does
>>
>>70328107
Stop shitposting with skull shape bullshit.
>>
File: caligula.jpg (3 MB, 2054x2608) Image search: [Google]
caligula.jpg
3 MB, 2054x2608
>>70327946
check your eyes m8, that's no green
>>
File: 1443793946753.png (58 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
1443793946753.png
58 KB, 800x504
>>70328107
thanks for the laugh paesà
>>
>>70328254
So the Irish are Nordic???!!???

Did you hear that mic! WE WUZ KANGZ
>>
>>70328254

This cucknadian is retarded or worse, homeschooled.
>>
>>70328288
Still nordic enough. Ive been to swedeland
>>
>>70328254
Are you retarded? If he anything he looks Balkan.
>>
>>70325988

>I will not tolerate trolling, incessant insults, and other backwards garbage that does not contribute to discussion.

Yes you will, you smelly nigger-loving faggot. DON'T PISS ME OFF OR I'LL BUY A PLANE TICKET TO SWEDEN, FIND YOU, THEN BEAT YOU BLACK AND BLUE.
>>
>>70328345

Confirmed LEAF, stop replying to him.
>>
>>70328321
Yeah look at their skin, they are the most nordic people. They also have the lightest hair
>>
>>70325988
English and Germanic family of languages are too loose and creative. Which reflects the kind of thinking of these people. Their creativeness enabled them to contribute a lot of major inventions to the world.

But the Latin and Ancient Greek language are too rigid. Which is probably why they're the people who came up with Logic.

Therefore the Germanic/Nordic and the Greeks/Romans can't be the same group of people. Their genes, which affected their way of thinking as reflected on their language, are too different.
>>
>>70328419
LEAF etc etc
>>
File: 1460124854234.jpg (2 MB, 1748x2480) Image search: [Google]
1460124854234.jpg
2 MB, 1748x2480
>>70327793
>>70327927
Just ignore them, so they are the only ones waisting their time.

>>70327926
>Have you considered that Greeks and Italians are the way they are due to being interbred with Turks for centuries?
Yes, that is my point.

>>70328012
Still inferior to the Nordics.

>>70328041
The people make the government.
>>
>>70328392
Based on the average Swede these days you'll only have to beat him blue m8
>>
>>70328585
How the fuck would Italians mix with Turks?
>>
>>70328498
don't know if there's truth to this, or if in depth shitpost. either way have a (you), Czechia.
>>
>>70328392
>>70328667
I'm American with Danish heritage.
>>
>>70328585

Still superior to the Nordics. Now open your asshole for that AIDS-infested Muslim nigger dick, you autistic cuck.
>>
File: 1459822109439.jpg (109 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459822109439.jpg
109 KB, 640x640
>>70328693
>doesn't know about Turkic wireless impregnating technology
>>
File: 118641473563.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
118641473563.gif
2 MB, 480x360
Is it degenerate to abort my child if I find out its a girl. I don't want a daughter in todays society.
>>
>>70328693
Not Turks, he generalized. But that's the same principle.
>>
File: Italian.jpg (791 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Italian.jpg
791 KB, 900x1200
>>70325988
This. Modern Italians are mongrels
>>
>>70328721

That's the Philippines, you blind Dutch cunt.
>>
>>70328926
This

My thoughts regarding Italians and Greeks:

Many are so-called ‘whites’ of the Southern European mixed variety. The mongrelised so-called ‘whites’ think that all ‘whites’ should or need to unite. They resent the idea of a Nordic Race seeing the value of the Nordic Race and saving itself. They understandably want to be free themselves, but they don’t want the Nordic Race to be free on its own. They wouldn’t mind if the Nordic Race died out and the so-called ‘white race’ survived.

Need anyone need reminding that all non-Nordic traits in an individual, come from a non-white origin. They would not be saving the white race, they would be saving a mixed race. These so-called ‘whites’ that are not Nordic, have only been able to keep above a certain level because of invigoration by Nordic Blood. In the future, with an absence of the Nordic Race (we are now a minority in all areas, not enough of us to have any effect on the mongrels without disappearing), if all these people mixed together, the primitive genes would come out, any influence from the Nordic Race would gradually drain away, and they would in not long resemble arabs. This is the truth of the matter that only the Nordic Race sees.

>Why do you believe your race is beautiful?
For starters, beauty actually is an accomplishment. It takes a lot of work to remain beautiful. You have to fight against a numerically superior multitude of mixed racial types and foreign races teeming at your borders. All demanding to mix and not understanding why we would not mix with them.

You have to deal with their conspiracies, their vindictiveness and their animal urge to get for themselves genetic upgrades, which only results in a reduction of the higher race
>>
File: decapitated_future_swede.jpg (181 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
decapitated_future_swede.jpg
181 KB, 900x600
>>70328915
Please could you tell me about those Turk-like people who invaded the Italic boot? I can't find those on my history book, perhaps it was written by the jews.
I mean they tried but they didn't have a good time unlike in modern Sweden.
>>
>>70328915
Who could they have possibly mixed with? The only peoples to to invade Italy en masse were Lombards on the whole peninsula, Goths in the north, Normans in the south, and Arabs that held Sicily for a very short time. The Byzantines of course also held bits of Italy. If anything they were more Germanified after Rome fell.
>>
File: img_1683.jpg (3 MB, 2592x3456) Image search: [Google]
img_1683.jpg
3 MB, 2592x3456
>>70325988
https://aleximreh.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/balkan-aryan-waves/

Greeks were not nordic l1 if that's what you're trying to say. To be pretty honest mate, pure native l1 scandinavians didn't do shit for most of human history, they were tundra niggers. R1 men on the other way...
>>
>>70329204

You are correct. The Germanic tribal niggers were actually WHY Rome fell, because the Germanic tribal niggers wouldn't stop raping and pillaging the Roman Empire.
>>
>>70328926
Swedes are mongol mongrels
>>
>>70328970
fuck off hobbit
>>
>>70325988
Is it possible that instead of being due to movements of people, the genetic differences are due to environmental factors?

Greece and Rome both started in warm areas that were mostly forested. Could it be that this environment exerts a selection pressure towards genes that favour civilisation building? Whereas more arid climates favour genes that encourage corruption and violence.
>>
>>70329204
>>70329146
The historian Appian lamented that “the city masses are now thoroughly mixed with foreign blood, the freed slave has the same rights as a native-born citizen, and those who are still slaves look no different from their masters.” Scipio Aemilianus (185–129 BC), a statesman and general of the famed clan of the Aemilii, called these heterogeneous subjects “step-children of Rome.”

Among others Carthaginians, Syrians, Arabs etc. People who were part of their empire or who had conquered them.

>>70329408
Racemixing was the sole reason as to why the Roman Empire had fallen.
>>
>>70325988
Good thread Danebro.

Don't you think that Ancient Roma was already a mix between Nordic and Alpine ?
That would also explain why the three main european nations since the Fall of Rome (i.e. Germany, England and France) succeeded so well thanks to their racial composition (50/30, 40/40, 30/60 [N/A]).
>>
>>70329833
Except they werent blond hair blue eyed beforr it fell, they were Nordics
>>
>>70329833
Rome literally fell because a half-Roman half-German general deposed the emperor. Cherry picking quotes gets you no where.
>>
>>70325988
Fake and gay
>>
>>70326168
>WE WUZ EMPEROR N SHIEET
by Sven

this is retarded, even by /pol/ standards.
>>
>>70329540

No. Also, your 'country' will be underwater within 50 years.
>>
>>70327609
>the people (native Indians) in present day Peru did not create the Incan civilizations there, like Machu Picchu.
Where is the proof?
>>
>>70329833

>Racemixing was the sole reason as to why the Roman Empire had fallen.

Wrong. The Roman Empire fell because Germanic tribal niggers raped and pillaged it.
>>
>>70330167
Look at ancient peru statues like 70 are blue eyes
>>
>>70330007
Most of the emperors who took the throne in civil war were of Germanic or Barbarian stock. Also the praetorian guard who often assassinated the emperors were also Germanic.
>>
>>70326280
Pretty enlightening.
>>
>>70330277
This is on par with WE WUZ KANGS.

WE WUZ GUH-REEKS.
WE WUZ ROMANS.
WE WUZ INCAS.
>>
this argument is retarded
>romans in the past were not the same people as modern day southern europeans
>there are historical records of prominent romans with light features

This is easily disprovable because in countries like Spain and Italy there are still millions of people with light features, so the ancient population could very well have been similar to the current one
You quoted roman emperors having grey eyes
our president has grey eyes and we aren't a germanic country senpai
>>
>>70329040
You quoted that shit from Nordic Anti Semite and no there is not one human (maybe one) with 100%nordic features
>>
so where did the modern greeks/italians come from then?
>>
>>70326280
Caesar literally called the German tribes savages that had to be conquered to protect Roman Gaul, as opposed to the Celts.
>>
>>70327374
>all statues and mosaics look pretty and idealized
Because artists in history never embellished rulers at all
>>
>>70329833
I'll remind you again that ancient scandinavians were retards that didn't do shit until 1200 years ago.

The "nordic" people you're talking about are R1b and R1a carriers, who had light hair (no light blonde or grey eyes though) and all that shit, but originated in asia and not europe.
>>
>>70330614

From the Ancient Greeks and the Ancient Romans. Duh!
>>
>>70327089
That's dank, flag I don't know. Actually funny
>>
>>70330936

but OP says ancient greeks/italians were nordic
>>
File: wilde.png (237 KB, 1600x378) Image search: [Google]
wilde.png
237 KB, 1600x378
>>70330866
>The "nordic" people you're talking about are R1b and R1a carriers, who had light hair (no light blonde or grey eyes though) and all that shit, but originated in asia and not europe.
From the remains of the Yamnaya and local peoples we have found, the groups who are believed to be the proto-IE, the Nordic phenotype look was debunked and they would've looked darker than modern southern Euros. They had very low frequencies for blue eyes, blondism and those for light skin were pretty low as well.
>>
>>70330168
Rome had been crumbling from the inside for years though. Early empire messes like the year of 6 emperors show that it was a mess. It was only with emperors like Diocletian and Constantine would reunify the empire to stop it tearing apart through civil wars. WRE simply reached a point where external factors could bring down the once great nation for good.
>>
>>70330495
didn't you you that ancient Egyptians were actually Germanic ?
>>
File: GOG.png (318 KB, 400x2000) Image search: [Google]
GOG.png
318 KB, 400x2000
>Greeks were noble Aryans
yes, Good Barbarian.
>>
WE WUZ KAISERZ N SHIT
>>
WE
>>
>>70330076
Good, I hope the western and northern part drowns. Happy sun cancer back at ya.
>>
>>70326326
The difference being is that there is no evidence that niggers wuz kangz and there's nordic mummies being found by archaeologists as far as China.
>>
>>70331505
You mean the Tocharians?
>>
we wuz romans n shiet
>>
>>70331667
we wuz *Heilige romens n shit
>>
>>70331132

That's because OP is a retard, Egyptbro.
>>
File: yamnaya.jpg (301 KB, 1500x2101) Image search: [Google]
yamnaya.jpg
301 KB, 1500x2101
>>70331183

I'm talking about native scandinavians, who most likely had light blonde hair and grey eyes. The Yamnaya were much more recent.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
>R1b is also the most common Y-DNA haplogroup found among both the Yamnaya and modern-day Western Europeans

That's pretty interesting though.
>>
>>70331132
>>70331844
It makes more sense than saying they were black chimps >>70327860

We have found mummies with red hair at least.
>>
>>70327842
This
>>
File: fairytales.png (515 KB, 738x649) Image search: [Google]
fairytales.png
515 KB, 738x649
>>70325988
>>
>>70326168
wine colour means dark blue

blue wasnt a prominant colour to europeans before blue dyes from egypt were available

in the illiad, the sea was described as wine coloured

naturally humans dont see blue, we see shades of green and purple, if kids are never introduced to blue as a colour they usually describe the sky as white or grey
>>
Lots of Greeks are blonde. Depends on the region.
Also the simple answer to the decay is socialism.
>>
>>70331494

>Happy sun cancer back at ya.

I use sunscreen, dumbass.

>>70331505

There's no proof that they're Nordic. They could be Celtic, for all we know. Celts had red hair too (and still do).
>>
>>70332317

Celts are genetically the same thing as West Germanics though.

Anyway it's definitely possible if not likely that modern day Greeks aren't descended from the ancient ones but I don't know if they were ever 'Nordic'.
>>
>>70331333
>Hitler hates the Greeks
>quotes of nothing but praise for the Greeks
I mean it was always a load of crock but at least stay consistent.
>>
>>70325988

Not reading your whole post,

1. No , modern Italians aren't the Romans, read a history book about the fall of Rome and who the Ostrogoths are

2. Romans suffered the same psychological disorder Sweden does today, and collapsed the sane way Sweden will: opening the gates to invaders for "progressivism" Read Fate of Empires by Sir John Glubb
>>
>>70332105
Ah Scandinavians indeed did already have fairly high frequencies for light features since the late Mesolithic IIRC.
I guess that as the PIE moved west creating the various Indo-Europeans, they got fair features to spread more into central Europe by raping Scandinavians on their way perhaps.
>>
File: Greek lies.jpg (102 KB, 600x526) Image search: [Google]
Greek lies.jpg
102 KB, 600x526
>>70332593
>Saying they fought hard enough that Hitler lost the war
Hitler must've really liked the Jews, since he talked about how hard they worked to destroy the Aryans. Saying someone is hardworking is always a compliment.
>>
>>70332620
>No , modern Italians aren't the Romans, read a history book about the fall of Rome and who the Ostrogoths are
nice meme, upboated
>>
>>70332708

Scandinavia isn't between Southern Russia and Central Europe.
>>
>>70332836
???
>>
File: 1460119202963.png (202 KB, 640x814) Image search: [Google]
1460119202963.png
202 KB, 640x814
>>70325988
Greece's constant situation of being in debts date back to its independence , so there is not a lot we could (and can) do really

Our cities look shit because of the uncontrollable urban sprawling that was caused by the Greek-Turkish exchange population that brought to us 1.5 million (actual) refugees , and after that , blocks of flats were deemed as the standard , and started being used/built everywhere

Our factories started shutting down because of the EU (yes , it really happened)

Really , we were more productive when the drachma was around , the Greek industry was a lot "stronger" , and the merchant navy was strong as well

I bet you guys don't even know how pre-euro Greece was... ;_;
>>
>>70325988
WE
>>
>>70327374
All you need is slaves.
>>
VI VAR ROMARE OCH SKIT
>>
File: oyy veyy.jpg (53 KB, 300x477) Image search: [Google]
oyy veyy.jpg
53 KB, 300x477
>>70333051
opa malaka shut it down they know
>>
>>70332938

>raping Scandinavians on their way

They didn't meet any in Poland
>>
File: 1458582822795.jpg (258 KB, 1024x709) Image search: [Google]
1458582822795.jpg
258 KB, 1024x709
>>70333215
>>
File: eternal swede.png (96 KB, 567x483) Image search: [Google]
eternal swede.png
96 KB, 567x483
>>70325988
WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIIIIIT
>>
>>70332708
I believe the PIE had light features too, probably dark blonde - red - brown hair (all those shades were probably described as red by the other people that met them though), brown - green - dark blue eyes and reddish skin.

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml#pigmentation
>>
Is this thread serious?

This is we wuz tier.
>>
File: Yamnaya_to_Corded_Ware.png (543 KB, 729x414) Image search: [Google]
Yamnaya_to_Corded_Ware.png
543 KB, 729x414
>>70333262
Yeah but I said "moving west" in general, some would've gone proper west, others more north-west towards the Scandi peninsula.
>>
>>70332122
Read it and weep.
www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf
www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf
>>
>>70333442
Oh I guess they did carry those alleles, it just that in the original peoples the frequency doesn't seem too high. Perhaps sexual selection could also explain why.

Also, I seem to recall that while indeed R1b is very common among the Yamnaya, R1a is more of an issue.
>>
>>70333623
Lel
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1216069/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15202071
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12495079
http://www.cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(07)63182-6
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1377841/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1216069/

While I can't prove that they were white or nordic, there is overwhelming evidence that they were not fucking niggers.
>>
>>70333442
>>70333797

According to Eurogenes blog PIE males had mail order brides from the Caucasus who contributed up to 50% of their DNA by the time they started invading non-Russian Europe.
They were likely mostly black haired with all that Caucasus DNA.
>>
>>70333082

WUZ
>>
>>70334228
CAESARS
>>
>>70325988

>Italians are Romans

But isn't it fairly obvious to every single non-retarded person, that Italians can't be Romans, since the current territory of Italy got completely rekt by barbarians?
>>
WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIEEET
>>
>>70334009

Ancient Egyptians were not niggers, you moron. The Ancient Egyptians looked like their fucking descendants - the Modern Egyptians. The ONLY things that are different about the Modern Egyptians is that the Arab conquest of Egypt forced the indigenous people of Egypt to accept Islam as their religion and to speak Arabic. DNA doesn't lie, you pea-brained asshole.
>>
>>70334483
VI VAR ROMERE OG SKITT
>>
>>70334474
You are a retard
>>
>>70334474

This is flawed logic. The current territory of Egypt got completely rekt by barbarians dozens of times, yet Modern Egyptians are still genetically the same as Ancient Egyptians. It's the same with Modern Italians. Modern Italians are descendants of Ancient Romans. Genetics is not a game of Lego, despite what the morons on /pol/ believe.
>>
>>70334474
If you see things superficially like a twelve years old perhaps. Adults might analyse things more in detail.
Perhaps noticing how North Italians are still mediterranean by any measure despite the memetic "barbarian replacement" that every idiot likes to spout about.
Or how going by identity by descent analysis on Europeans, Italians seem to share very few ancestors overall with other Europeans in the last 2500 years.

Or maybe just understanding that conquering a piece of land doesn't equal instantaneous population replacement, especially when it's an army numbering the thousands entering a country numbering the millions.
>>
>>70334509
>DNA doesn't lie
Check out this then >>70333623
>>
>>70334509

Yeah... and once they accepted the language and the religion of the Arabs, they surely never mixed with them!
>>
>>70335008

so what happened to those barbarians? they magically disappeared?
>>
>>70335008

>Or maybe just understanding that conquering a piece of land doesn't equal instantaneous population replacement, especially when it's an army numbering the thousands entering a country numbering the millions.

FUCKING THIS. FUCKING THIS RIGHT HERE. Invasions in antiquity usually involved thousands of soldiers invading cities populated by millions of people. The end result was usually just that they were forced to accept the language and culture of the invaders. Why can't Nordicists get this simple fact through their thick skulls?
>>
>>70335049
Well the Copts never did. They were forbidden from marrying muslim women.
>>
>>70335275

They raped some women, not the majority of the women though. Then they moved on to other conquests.
>>
>>70335275
They got absorbed into the local population, or they fucked off elsewhere especially if they were armies. Meaning that in X number of generations their input on the overall genetics of Italics is minimal.

Otherwise explain to me why are north Italians so clearly mediterranean by any standard? Even going by Y-DNA(which is a minimal part of DNA that is often spread by conquerors) the Germanic Y-DNA in Italy is very small.

I mean of course some foreigners have settled in Italy in the course of history, but that's basically true for the vast majority of countries in history. Point is that, unlike for instance in the case of the UK, where genetics does tell us a good amount of Brits DNA is indeed Germanic due to the Anglo-Saxon and Viking settlements, in Italy we see no such thing overall.
>>
>>70325988
I would not mind the notion that the ancients were blond but i dont believe that it was the absolute majority and that they would have been inferior if they were black haired, they are still indo-european.

Yes, you are very pretty for a race but that doesnt mean every achievement in history is made by nordics, you are essentially a more rational version of we wuz kingz.
>>
>>70335674

Stop, you're making too much sense for /pol/.
>>
>>70325988
Plus, you declared slavs to be inferior a hundred times already. You just changed targets.
>>
>>70334106
Makes total sense, must be why H mtdna is so common in europe.
>>
File: 1373817811430.jpg (21 KB, 275x290) Image search: [Google]
1373817811430.jpg
21 KB, 275x290
>>70335677
>Nordic males have the same amount of testosterone of my neutered cat, they either look like TheAmazingAtheist or Lucas the magnificent
>Nordic females have large jaws and thin lips, usually manlier than males but portrayed as beautiful due to selection bias
>""""""""""""""Pretty""""""""""""""
>>
>>70327374
> shouldn’t they be doing similar or even better stuff today with modern technology? And where the hell is this great spirit of the ancients?

I could ask you the same Sven.
Why are you not better than your ancestors?

>inb4 muslims and blacks

oh noez fucking 5% of the population is holding down the warrior spirit of the nords. some warrior spirit.

this is why danes dont listen to your shit anymore.
>>
>>70336402
I'm American of Danish ancestry for the 4th time.
>>
>>70335323
Everything you are saying is offensive to me. As a proud Italian-Canadian I will use my right to free speech and tell you need to stop the hate, afterall we are on universial race
>>
>>70336619
Finally words of wisdom from a member of the human race
>>
>>70335505
>>70335674

Western Empire might have been conquered by a smaller population of barbarians, but the migrations did not stop once the empire fell. They were clearly numerous enough to cause a social disrupt and a huge change in language, customs etc...
You must be clearly retreated to even think "roman genetics" remained intact.
>>
>>70325988
Well I think it's more likely, in my opinion, the jews happened.

We know they were in both societies, and they both got destroyed in the same way we're getting destroy now (men feminized women masculinized with foriegners from africa and the middle east coming in to bolster the economy (yes it was that close to our current issue)).

So I am of the opinion that it was in fact the jews that fucked them up, I think the ancestors of the current Italians and Greeks were more than likely very closely related to northern Europeans (tho not our ancestors).

But the jews did what they are doing to us.
>>
>>70336733

>retreated
>>
WE WUZ ROMANZ, GREEKZ AND SHIIEET
Snowniggers are like niggers, they try to steal our history
>>
>>70337098
>our
>uruguay
ok lad
>>
>>70336593
>I'm American
It all makes sense now.
I just hope that the rest of your compatriots aren't brain dead like you
>>
>>70326168
Lol Swedish cuck, your country will be destroyed by your own gay policies and you spend time insulting other cultures.

Every myth has a blonde or red head, the Iliad is filled with them and if you go to Greece there are still many blondes and red heads today you fucking numb-skull.
>>
50 years ago fucking Russians, Ukrainians and Poles were "inferior" yet are your perfect "nordic" blond, blue eyed cunts but noooo, them slavs be niggaz even though we fucking transcended you scandi niggers 150% and only really compete with germany but nope, italians who fucking built everything, greeks, chinese, nope, all are inferior even thought they built everything.

fuck off sven. in 50 years slavs will be the only blondies around and then you will accuse of being "racist" you hypocritical piece of shit.

never trust a swede.
>>
In true 4chan style.... TL:DR stop being a faggot OP.
>>
>>70337339
>>70326168

WE

WUZ

BASILEUS / ACHILLES / AGAMEMNON

N SHIIEEETT

the truth of the matter is German/Nordic death drive is perverted and every few generations they try to destroy all of Europe, as you are doing now. The world would be better off without the animals in northern Europe
>>
File: tldr.jpg (44 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
tldr.jpg
44 KB, 392x500
>>70325988
>>
>>70336733
>You must be clearly retreated to even think "roman genetics" remained intact.
great argument m8, you clearly know what you are talking about
I'll wait on some actual studies on this infamous genetic shift.

Still waiting on a reason why North Italians aren't Germanic by any standard despite those invasions.
>>
File: Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg (238 KB, 800x1111) Image search: [Google]
Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg
238 KB, 800x1111
We are fighting for more then just race. This is the fate of all of space time. You guys wanna keep coming back to this world right, and not just have some war to end it all?
The Rothschilds want to bring about a Luciferian worldwide religion
>>
>>70338146
>Still waiting on a reason why North Italians aren't Germanic by any standard despite those invasions.

Because they aren't just Germanic, they are mixed mongrels
>>
>>70336035
>italian
>complaining about beauty

fuck off luigi when you have fucking cheats on plus god mode for most of living history. not every nation considers it common to have monica beluuci looking women.

so yeah, "pretty" and that is pretty much the height of achievement of the "glorious nordicks"

>DAM NIGGA WE PRETTY
>DAM RIGHT WE DA KINGZ
>>
>>70338505
If they are mixed you should be able to point out this mix right? Just as we detect Germanic admixture in Brits.
Go on, I'm waiting.
>>
>>70325988
>accomplished so much and built empires when their present-day descendants are mired in corruption and crushing debt

but ancient Rome was notoriously corrupt.
>>
>>70325988
>NOTE: This is not reddit
Fuck you. This never needs to be said. And if it is said, its said by a redditcunt who thinks he can disguise his shit thread by putting 4 words before his post.

Fucking kill yourself you underachieving, parent dissapointing, college failing faggot. Holy fuck you are an STD on wide rate of human viruses. Herpes has more street cred than you you AIDS cuck.
>>
>>70325988
The ancestors of the nordics were hard warriors, the modern nordics are cucks that enjoy to be raped by somalians.

Everything in West has degenerated.

Also, if the romans and greeks were nordics, why there are no genetic proof of that? Even if they mixed it still would be some trait of it, and actually theres none.
>>
>>70331197
Not to mention the other contributing factors, rampant corruption and decadence, devaluing of the currency, demoralization and erosion of tradition (Christianity), lead poisoning, etc.
>>
>>70338764
I am from sicily, we had germans too. allah akhbar+deusvult
we are mixed race and I think it's cool
>>
Yes. Modern day mediterraneans are mix of original mediterraneans and muslim slavers and conquerors.

Original mediterraneans were as white as nordics.

Read March of the Titans by Arthur Kemp
>>
File: r1b.jpg (65 KB, 800x494) Image search: [Google]
r1b.jpg
65 KB, 800x494
>>70325988

Well not 'nordic race' but didn't they prove through DNA that Tutankhamun belongs to the haplogroup R1b? Makes you ask questions if it's true.
>>
>>70326280
>And the Roman aristocracy women paid top dollar for authentic blonde hair wigs…

>Aristocracy was blonde
>Aristocracy bought barbarian "authentic" blonde hair
>>
>>70338801
Every empire or kingdom was and still corrupt

>>70325988
You are full of shit and you have inferiority complex, stupid pigskin Germanic

Reported
>>
File: 1459863246978.jpg (68 KB, 507x709) Image search: [Google]
1459863246978.jpg
68 KB, 507x709
>>70325988
Butthurt nordicuck.
>>
>>70325988
The real question is how twig-niggers suddenly got smart.
>>
>>70325988

And so the great nordic master race is being cucked in their homeland, so all is lost.
>>
File: 1456871060240.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1456871060240.png
11 KB, 420x420
>>70339341
>Arthur Kemp
>>
File: balking.png (185 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
balking.png
185 KB, 1366x768
>>70325988

Cucks have always existed. But since the freez got finished, the ability to subsidise them has grown to such a level that it will eat itself,

Remember that you have 44000 generation of fuckers and killers in your bloodline.

Most of the other people have around 30-35000.

The most efficient way that we involved to stay alive longer is ostracism and shaming.
>>
>>70325988

Bullshit, genetics doesn't allow such garbage

The amount of people needed to genetically overwhelm the native pre-Greek population is larger than it was possible to move at the time

PS blonde hair and blue eyes stems from finngolians, true indo-europeans have light brown hair and brown eyes
>>
>>70328107

>A fucking leaf
>>
SENPAI

WE

WUZ

ROMANS N SHEIT
>>
>>70326822
Maybe take a look at any Northern European country today? They certainly have those things and built them independently from other regions. Your post makes no sense.
>>
>>70338764

You do realize those genetic tests are literally a meme?
>>
>>70332210

kek
>>
>>70332747

kek
>>
>>70328056
That guy strangely looks like me
>>
File: 018967236.jpg (316 KB, 508x1149) Image search: [Google]
018967236.jpg
316 KB, 508x1149
>>70325988
We wuz Romanz.

>>70339968
Maybe the Ancient Romans and Greeks were indeed Nordics, but they got quickly cucked by the swarthy invaders, just like what's happening today in Nordic countries.
>>
>>70325988

We are on 4chan, we use the term "meme" everyday, we should know what this mean.

Why people ask because Italians and Greeks are not the same as Romans, Athenians and Spartans?

Because more than blood, what changed were the MEMES.
>>
File: 1459878019995.png (247 KB, 432x313) Image search: [Google]
1459878019995.png
247 KB, 432x313
>>70340355
Yes the whole field of population genetics is a meme because you are unable to back your shit up. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>70340432
Do you also have BEADY ANGLO EYES?
>>
>>70333051
>I bet you guys don't even know how pre-euro Greece was... ;_;
Somebody told me yesterday that she went on holiday there before the €, she said there was rats everywhere, in her rafters, dead at the side of the road, in the streets, everywhere, she never went back.
>>
File: 8843129.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
8843129.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>70325988
>The dysfunction of modern Greece and Italy
>Implying modern Sweden is a functional country.
>>
>>70339411

Late Pharaohs have been found with Haplogroup I
>>
>>70341092
> Pharaohs
mummies
> http://www.nature.com/news/egyptian-mummies-yield-genetic-secrets-1.12793
>>
>>70340577

small sample size alone makes those tests a complete bullshit.
>>
File: paint2_2_23.jpg (39 KB, 600x191) Image search: [Google]
paint2_2_23.jpg
39 KB, 600x191
The greeks and romans never were nordic
>>
File: Fayum_pushkin_ilbello-165x300.jpg (30 KB, 165x300) Image search: [Google]
Fayum_pushkin_ilbello-165x300.jpg
30 KB, 165x300
>>
File: Pompeii.jpg (182 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Pompeii.jpg
182 KB, 768x1024
>>70341443
what is Nordic? Is pic related Nordic? It comes from ancient Pompei
>>
File: PerseusCasaDioscuri.jpg (68 KB, 783x1055) Image search: [Google]
PerseusCasaDioscuri.jpg
68 KB, 783x1055
>>
>>70341291
>small sample size
source: my ass
pretty sure small sample size is the last of geneticists problem nowadays with 7 billion people currently alive
you are grappling at everything you can to mask the fact that you are talking out of your ass m8, it's pretty clear by now
>>
File: Lucius Cornelius Sulla.jpg (13 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
Lucius Cornelius Sulla.jpg
13 KB, 210x210
>>70341692
Is pic related Nordic? That is how one of the most Roman people was described.
>>
>>70341692
>micropenis
>>
File: theseus-painting1.jpg (65 KB, 516x572) Image search: [Google]
theseus-painting1.jpg
65 KB, 516x572
>>70341668
they were mediterranean, but the were still white
>>
>>70341897
just look at their actual paintings. They were not blond and blue eyed, although some of them were
>>
File: kek.jpg (27 KB, 497x496) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
27 KB, 497x496
>>70342067
I'm Irish, we're known for being darker.
>>
File: 1455319008063.jpg (2 MB, 1630x1690) Image search: [Google]
1455319008063.jpg
2 MB, 1630x1690
>>
>>70325988
WIR
>>
>>70342398
WAREN
>>
>>70342476
IMPERATORS UND SCHEISSE
>>
>>70341443
they were black
>>
Is this post worth reading?
>>
>>70337159

>Imlying he's not a part of the Italian/Greek diaspora
>>
File: 3Amphipolis5.jpg (143 KB, 700x487) Image search: [Google]
3Amphipolis5.jpg
143 KB, 700x487
>>70325988
>Southern Europeans can't have blue eyes or blond hair
We can, but since ancient times we know that red hair>brown hair>blond hair
literally
WE
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.