[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JEW NAME THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1450102712323.webm (451 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1450102712323.webm
451 KB, 720x404
We all know that a lot of jews have a typical hebrew name like "cohen", but there are also those jews like fucking Zuckerberg that FUCKING STOLE GERMAN NAMES. zuckerberg literally means sugarmountain.
It definitly is a pretty good indicator for jews when you see someone with -stein, -berg or Gold-, Silber- names
But we should keep in mind that the fucking jews stole german words to hide in medival times, so especially germans with names like "Grünberger" are probably no jews because the name probably came from that fucking town in Hesse
In conclusion: Jews are fucking thieving merchants
>>
File: 2M8lt5W.jpg (104 KB, 735x490) Image search: [Google]
2M8lt5W.jpg
104 KB, 735x490
Is Circumcisionovski a jew surname?
>>
>>76069733
fucken jews man
>>
>see an article promoting some kind of degeneracy
>check the author
>innocuous seeming last name
>google it just to make sure
>it's a fucking kike name
>>
>>76069500
Is Herbst a jewish name or a german one?
I need to n´know this for reasons...
>>
>>76071173
Every
Time
>>
>>76071261
herbst means autumn in german
never heard of a jew with "herbst" but its possible that some fucking jew decided to take that name.
therefore its not a jew name, its as much a jew name as any other name
>>
>>76071173
as I said, hebrew name like cohen are a 100% chance of kikes, but we should be more careful with german names, as the jews simply took the words to be not that obvious here in medival times. i know lot of people here with names that might sound jewish, but are actually placenames that indicated where the person is from (e.g. Grünberg in hesse)
>>
The thing about jews is that they LOVE to hide the fact that they're jewish.

There are shitloads of jews who change their names in order to try to hide themselves. For instance, "finkelstein" becomes "fink" or "frankenstein" becomes "frank".

And that's not to mention all the times they translate their names into another language instead. So every time you see a gold, silver, diamond, or any other mineral-for-a-last-name, it's a fucking kike.

And as a polack, I fucking hate that so many yids stole polish last names. Which then causes the opposite problems and people think that -owski is a jewish thing. Goddamn jews.
>>
>>76072539
this is what i mean, the jews stole the names form wherever they were living. this is why -stein and-berg is so fucking popular, the "German" jews simply took it.
>>
>>76072694
But the funny thing is when they came over to america, people were able to easily identify them because of all the bergs and steins. So they started dropping those suffixes and changing their names.

So that's how you get kikes over here with seemingly-innocuous names like
>Zinn
>Gold
>Silver
>Diamond
>Frank
>Fink
>Green
>Stuart

Hell, just look at the kikes who created Marvel Comics
Jack Kirby is actually Jacob Kurtzberg
Stan Lee is actually Stan Lieber
>>
>>76073020
And also, I hear similar things happen in other countries as well. So the yids that went to Brazil and other SA countries adopted the names of trees.
>>
>>76073092
>>76073020 that really shows again how the kikes are deceiving little cunts.
as you said, the worst thing about that name change shit is that people think that names with -owski , -berg or -stein and hundreds of other stuff are stolen names from locals.
the jews that stole their names are worse than jew like "cohen" or "chiel". at least the dont steal from host countriesTHAT much haha
>>
>>76073961
meant to say "as you said, the worst thing about that name change shit is that people think that names with -owski , -berg or -stein and hundreds of other stuff are jewish, even though theyre stolen from locals." shit.
>>
>>76074050
>>76073961
Yeah, names like cohen and levine are actual native jewish names that stem from the 12 tribes or whatever the fuck. Those are actual hebrew names.

I wish all the jews would just adopt hebrew names and stop using ours.
>>
>>76069500
What about Bromberg? Because it's a territory in poland. But my family was part of the germanization of Poland lol
>>
>>76074299
this.
I wish more people would know this shit
the conclusion to this problem is actually pretty simple, and everyone who has somthing against kikes should know this
Actual hebrew name: 100% chance of kikery
Non-hebrew name but often used by kikes: Chance of kikery, but needs further evaluation
>>
>>76074459
see>>76074932
also, if you would be a jew you would know it probably.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.