[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Draft dodging Muslim nigger dead.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 2932x3669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 2932x3669
Who fucking cares?
>>
File: 1464077325316.jpg (1 MB, 1769x2688) Image search: [Google]
1464077325316.jpg
1 MB, 1769x2688
>>76066621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHdsLpuvBzE
He said some based things.
>>
>>76066621
They kicked him out of the Muslim brotherhood I forgot why though kek
>>
>>76066621

You apparently.
>>
This nigger is smarter than most of the white idiots who blindly served (and died) for something they didn't understand.
>>
File: photo.jpg (4 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
4 KB, 100x100
>>76066756
t, muhammed
>>
>>76066939
No he just died, keep up
>>
>>76066621
Obviously you do
>>
>>76066621
Lol why do so many americans get so angry about the idea of a black separatist not supporting a war in the interests of white america that not even most white americans cared for in the first place. Vietnam should never have happened and he's a better man than most for not going.
>>
>>76066621
He was actually redpilled about race. I'm sure all of that will be forgotten among the hoards of PC faggots who only suddenly care about him now that he is dead, just like what happened with Kurt Cobain, Michael Jackson, and Prince.

The video of him telling coalburners and oil drillers off is leveling off in views, meanwhile the video where he talks about how Jesus was black and shit is shooting up in views. Normalfags have pretty selective viewing.
>>
File: WE.jpg (5 KB, 164x47) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
5 KB, 164x47
and sheeeeit
>>
>>76066621
GOAT

out of all the celebrites that have died in the last few years this is the only death that made me sad.

he was a legend and really and truly nobody like him will ever exist again.

R.I.P to the fucking champ
>>
F
>>
>>76066621
You should have a little more respect for someone that was a defining figure of America and the 60s and 70s zeitgeist.
>>
File: ali-liston.jpg (94 KB, 641x554) Image search: [Google]
ali-liston.jpg
94 KB, 641x554
>>
>>76068915
Faaaaaaake
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.