[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: average german women.jpg (27 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
average german women.jpg
27 KB, 500x279
So /pol/ believes that the white race is superior to other races.
If the white race is so superior, why does it go near extinction?
Such a low reproduction rate compared to Arabs or Blacks.

I wonder how can the superior race fale at something so basic as natural selection.

Is the superior race just very weak? In specially mentally?
>>
>>75949199
Our nearest competitor (the Jews) have infiltrated and destroyed us from the inside. Our weakness is being too accepting of others
>>
>>75949295
>a little people as the jews is enough to bring the master race to fall
kek, pretty weak.
>>
>>75949199
Humans needed to decrease their birth rate to ensure the survival of the planet. White people have succeeded, now we just need the Arabs and Africans to evolve
>>
low reproduction is the result of industrialization of a country when you join the first world birthrates decline this is apparent in asian countries like japan and korea now go back to syria where you belong
>>
>>75949351
Like I said, Jews are our biggest competitor and are far more evolved than any other ethnicity despite their low population. They don't need masses of people when they are the decision makers in our societies
>>
>>75949499
So whites are just a slave race?
I mean whites outnumber just by like 500 to 1 and still are not able to take control over themselves?

Kek, that's nigger tier.
>>
>>75949487
This. Arabs are dirty. Go back and live in the hole/crater that has replaced your house (which was probably a hole anyway)
>>
>>75949199
>fale
Read a book for once.
>>
>>75949399
Lel, why didn't they insure their own survival too?
Was the brain capacity too limited for this little advanced thought?

>>75949487
So just because now I'm industrialized I can die out?
Why do whites even industrialize if this will genocide them?
>tfw whites literally genocide themselves and are proud of it

>the superior race

>>75949625
Arabs are still not as close to the stupidity as whites with what I mentioned in the other replies of this post.
Arabs are better, much better of in the natural selection compared to whites that are after chinese and japanese the third lowest.
>>
>>75949613
We tried back in the 30's/40's and the whole world cried at us and said we were being mean to Jews, like I said we are too nice

PS: Hitler's Nazi Germany was far more powerful than any Judeo-Christian society at the time. They are a cancer that rots the society they live in
>>
>>75949613
It's not easy to break the chains of slavery. Especially of the electronic varity.
>>
>>75949199
>>75949351

Ahmed, I'm pretty sure you're only allowed to use Heinrich's wife, not the computer.
>>
>>75949844
How are Arabs better at natural selection? They breed like rabbits with anything they can, doesn't sound like they select shit.

We sorted out our birth rate, if you don't fix your inbred low IQ ethnicity then we will be forced to nuke you guys down to scale
>>
>>75949855
>Whites have fought against whites like for 1000 years.
>One white dude decided that it has to end.
>gets beaten up by whites

Why do whites try so hard to remain slaves?
They fucking fight for this to be slaves.
They go and die only to be able to be slaves.

What the hell is superior in this massive retardation?

>>75950029
You won't nuke anyone but yourself.
>>
>>75949899
>there are races in this world that don't even fall for any chains of slavery
>there are races in this world that are simply not as dumb and masochistic as the slave (white) race
>>
>>75949199
>So /pol/ believes
fucked up as soon as you opened your niggery mouth
>>
>>75950074
We are still responsible for building the most developed beautiful cities in the world. That is why you're in Germany isn't Mr Kebab? Because there is literally nothing left of your uncivilized Country?
>>
>>75950182
Saying we're dumb because we have been subverted is just as dishonest as doing the subverting.
>>
>>75950270
Huh, arab countries are self sustainable.
The western world will fall alone from the non sufficient exploitation of natural resources and Lebensraum.

I mean there is still nature in Arab countries. Here in Germany isn't much nature at all.

Just go over Germany in google maps, it's 99% cities and farmland.
>>
>>75950488
Are you proud of the USA winning 2% of WWII?
It was a fight for your own enslavement.
>>
No, but left extremists do, which is why they believe affirmative action is necessary.

Reminder that fascists, whether left or right, are the only people who have such supremacist views. At least the right wing fascists have the honesty to admit it. Moderates only want free, equal and fair competition, this scares the leftist.
>>
File: being_white.jpg (484 KB, 920x2000) Image search: [Google]
being_white.jpg
484 KB, 920x2000
>>75949199
>So /pol/ believes that the white race is superior
Stopped reading right there.
Prove whites aren't superior.
>>
>>75950645
I'm not proud of it.
>>
>>75950752
>Prove whites aren't superior.
Whites are dying out?
You really should read it insteed of showing me unrelated bullshit.

HAHAHAHA, that's the intelect of a white person and then anyone wonders how they always end up as laves.
>>
>>75950586
Arab Countries are self sustainable? Are you retarded? Then why are you in Germany? Go to UAE or Saudi Arabia or Egypt or Lebanon or Palestine or Libya or Algeria or Tunisia or Morocco or Iraq or Qatar... I am guessing your not going to go their because there are no jobs, no beautiful women, bombs blowing up everywhere and filthy fucking Arabs everywhere. Arabs are dirt people that should stay in dirt, you don't deserve the beautiful European world we created
>>
>>75950659
I see white dumb boy tries to make up an argument.
Left extremists don't do affirmative action. Left extremists fight capitalism and the institution of the state by violence and terrorism.

Ordinary left, such as social democrats do believe in affirmative action.
>>
>>75950944
>Then why are you in Germany?
I'm born here?
>>
File: 1458664556948.png (1 MB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1458664556948.png
1 MB, 960x717
>>75949844
Are you about to argue that because whites have a population "recession" lasting 60 years, after dominating the planet -- and outer space -- for the last 700 years, that they're inferior?

Then you want to argue that arabs are superior?

Sandnigger, you're posting from Germany. You're in a white country, parasiting off white wealth and culture. You're still being a subhuman, even while you shitpost using white technology, in a white city, in a white country.

And you're such a subhuman, you don't notice any of this.
>>
>>75950989
Leave duh
>>
>>75950948
>Left extremists don't do affirmative action.
Uh but um...

>Ordinary left, such as social democrats do believe in affirmative action.
Well okay Rosenberg.

Care to explain why left extremists wouldn't inherit the views of the ordinary left?
>>
>>75950944
But Arabs are strong self-sustainable, superior in the natural selection and...
What es even wrong with bombs you pussy pacifist?
>eeeaaks there is a little dirt wwwwäääähh

What the hell of a low being es even replying to me? Are you mentally a 4 years old girl?
>>
File: 1453045471054.jpg (94 KB, 599x776) Image search: [Google]
1453045471054.jpg
94 KB, 599x776
>>75950989
Why were you born in Germany, Achmed?
Why aren't you in Superior Saudi, or Superior Ankara? Why are you in inferior white country, you little parasite?
>>
>>75951184
>Achmed
My name is Frank, faggot.
>>
>>75950866
Stfu ahmed.
>every blade of grass
>>
>>75951149
you got #rekt hard and now you come up with a terrible loser response. Typical turk.
>>
>>75951149
ALL YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE ILLEGITIMATE WHILST LIVING OFF THE SUPERIOR WHITE RACE. DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF THEN COME TALK TO ME
>>
>>75951276
You defend the white man?
At least of a German I had expected more than to bow down to the self-enslaved enslavers of the only resistance against this that has ever happened in the history of mankind.
>>
File: soldiers_of-Odin.jpg (59 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
soldiers_of-Odin.jpg
59 KB, 640x640
>>75951149
You must not be a student of history. The time is coming soon, little sandroach. You're safe and comfortable now. You feel safe enough to be cocky. The money only lasts so long, to pay for all these foreigners. The Leftists are scrambling to avoid bankruptcy, but when it comes, prepare for the backlash. When that pendulum is finished swinging, you'll be suprised at how hard it hits.

https://youtu.be/sn4mVDtqi7g
>>
>>75951420
What backslash?
Theoratically every Arab is able to live a simple life, that's what most of them have back home.

It's us, the Germans that will suffer because they don't know this simple life anymore. They are too used to all the convienience that comes with being a slave.

I mean, oh society and economy failed, now you have to build your life on self respnosible and based on your own organisatory capabilities and actions.

Suddenly the people who managed to go by food thousands of km without anything and survive will fale rather than slaves that see this survival skills and toughness as an inferior trade?
>>
Why do /pol/ faggots defend this weakness?
Why do you fight for the weakness?
Because you have a minority complex towards those that aren't slaves?
Because you will never reproduce since your race is genetically not favoured by natur?

What makes you fighting so hard for your own enslavement?
>>
>>75949199
by your logic rabbits should be the most intelligent species out there
fucking idiot
>>
>>75951897
There is nothing mentioned about inteligence in OP.
Lel

>he doesn't even gets the topic
>>
>>75951881
Because it triggers faggots like you.
>>
>>75952165
I just tried to teach you to bring you forward insteed of remaining as a slave who only lives to enable and support the higher existence of other races.
>>
>>75952281
I'm no slave.
>>
OP is a massive autistic faggot without any arguments
stop replying retards
>>
>>75952439
>He isn't bitter that the only country that ever tried to break with the circle of the slavery of the white people was stopped by white people

And what are your arguments?
What do you stend for?
Being a slave serving forever or finally bring your head up and aim for better?

>>75952310
You're maximum slave, you're the archetyp of slavery.
You're from the country that's works for the
enslavement of whites world wide.

You fight wars for other people, you dioe for other people.
The only little resistance that comes up (Russia) is tried hard to be destroyed.

You're a little piece in this. You're a slave. YOur society is formed around it, every action you will do will be bond on the economy and therefore on the state that makes this slavery possible.
>>
>>75949199
Success brings weakness.
We dominated the world and our children grew up confy. That's when this started to boil >>75949295

Unfortunately, being a superior race doesn't mean we don't have a kryptonite. Our own people turned against us for their own agenda.
They want to make sure nobody like Hitler raises again that's why they're stigmatizing whiteness.
>>
>>75952848
>very action you will do will be bond on the economy and therefore on the state that makes this slavery possible.

hurr durr people do work for me and i do work fo them dat makes me a slave durrrrr
>>
>>75953239
>he doesn't get it
Since when white people became that massively stupid.

I try again:
You will pay taxes that will be used to do what?

You work and what you gain will be relocated to other races (niggers).
You work, they gain.
You work, they gain.

Well done slavo.
>>
>>75949199
Low reproduction rate foes with high expectancy of life. Niggers die around 40 years old in africa and Arabs are killing themselves around that age too.
>>
>>75953379
I don't pay any taxes because I work under the table. Checkmate.
>>
>>75953427
But they have 10 children. So they can afford to die as they want.

>>75953461
>he generates values that will be used by people that???
You can't escape. Even when you do nothing you will lose.
Because then you will be at least no danger to this.

Your society is formed around this and every action in is tight to it.

Slaves gona slave.
>>
>>75949199
Worship my dubs faggots...
>>
>>75949199

There are more butterflies than tigers. Which species is superior?
>>
>>75954329
The one that survives is at least good enough.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.