[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aus/pol/ General - Election Fever Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78
File: 1412673950458.jpg (29 KB, 425x279) Image search: [Google]
1412673950458.jpg
29 KB, 425x279
On a scale of 1 - 10 how excited for the election are you mates?

Who are you voting for?

Based Pauline Hanson has been getting lots of press recently which is good news.

The Greens leader has a French au pair scandal and it looks like he wasn't even fucking them. What a poofter.
>>
Worst thing for the country if labor get back in. I'm very uninspired by Turnbull, but he needs to return. Otherwise we'll be getting shitloads of syrians, safe schools returning, homo marriage etc.

Its great to see Pauline's a good chance of getting back into the senate. She was 20 years ahead of her time.
>>
>>75726731
Do you really think Turnbull is opposed to same sex marriage, safe schools and shitloads of Syrians m8?

On my assessment he is in favour of all three.
>>
I'm about a 8.5/10. I'm not liking the outlook of this election - safeschools here we come. I don't know what has happened to Malcolm, but his charisma has vanished. This has really hurt his chances, as it seems that Billy Boob Shorten has taken oratory and charisma classes.

I'm voting for Family First and the other Christian meme parties.
>>
>>75726821

His parties principals are opposed. Whereas those labor nuts jizz about the prospect of completely transforming the landscape of the nation.

There's no comparison. None.
>>
>>75726996
>I'm about a 8.5/10
Strewth m8 that is pretty enthusiastic. I would say I am about a 2.
>>
>>75726307
idk probably australian motoring enthusiasts party then labor then libs then senpai first and greens last
desu I would be better off drawing a big dick on mine

>>75726731
>She was 20 years ahead of her time.
thats the problem though, she sounded ridiculous back then.
>>
>>75727037
m8 the Liberals are in a sort of beneath the surface civil war about this sort of stuff. Re-electing them with Turnbull in the lead will strengthen the hand of the "moderates" like him.

In the long-run it might be better to let Labor back in now so that the moderates in the Liberal Party are discredited and made to look bad for ditching Abbott and his backers for Prepbull and his women and cuckolds cabinet.
>>
>>75727119
I just get /hype/ because elections only come every few years. This election seems to me to be particularly important, because it seems that we're at crossroads: to either stay right-wing and be for the most part uncucked, or to go left and become Deutschland of the south.
>>
File: greens_pepe.png (422 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
greens_pepe.png
422 KB, 1024x1024
>>75726307

> Labor leadership spill, 2013
> Liberal leadership spill, 2015
> Collapse of the two-party system
> Greens to take control circa 2017

That is the order of things.
>>
>>75727574
god no
>>
>>75727372
>we're at crossroads
No m8, Liberals and Labor are very similar now. We will move leftwards with either of them. Turnbull will be greatly enhanced by a win and will feel much more confident letting his true lefty colours shine.
>>
k cunts i pop in just to shill and tell you all how to vote
first of all put greens last no matter what then put labor or lib as second and third last it really wont matter which
2 we need a party that has our vales but normes can get behind
i vote this one
http://www.votesustainable.org.au/
sustainable Australia probable the best one and better than LDP or any other one
>>
>>75727574
m8 you posted this exact same post last night on a thread. I remember it specifically because of that dank Pepe OC.
>>
>>75727595
vote for the green twitter frog
>>
>>75727598
I see, well I guess it's a choice between being moderately cucked and fully cucked then. At any rate, I'm preferencing all the major parties last, and putting real conservative parties first.
>>
>>75727216
Liberal party member here. Can confirm there is an underlying unease within the party. It's not just state to state rivalries, there's a huge gap between the socially conservative, the small l-liberals, and the career politicians.
>>
>>75727786
>putting real conservative parties first
Yes I think this is the most we can do at this stage.
>>
>>75727574
>Greens to take control circa 2017
Remember the Greens will rule, not govern.
>>
>>75727855
>an underlying unease within the party.
This happens with all "big tent" parties. They try to embrace too many people and end up a mish-mash of contradictory values and compromises.

Labor is the same. The lefties hate the border protection policies etc.

Labor has lost a lot of support to the Greens by trying to embrace too many different groups of people.

Maybe Liberal needs to split into two. I know Cory Bernardi has had his wife trademark "Australian Conservatives".
>>
>>75727927
> will rule, not govern
Do a bit of introspection before making such statements. The recent display of crypto-fascism by the Libs, I'd have to argue that they are doing just that, ruling and not governing.
>>
>>75728149
>The recent display of crypto-fascism by the Lib
Which display was that?
>>
Check this shit out mates:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-01/david-morrison-wants-australians-to-stop-saying-'guys'/7465824

>Australian of the Year and former Army chief David Morrison says the term "guys" should no longer be used in workplaces.

>The retired Lieutenant General is today launching a new Diversity Council Australia video which aims to crack down on language which excludes minority groups.

This is how fucked our country is these days. And this from a soldier! The poz has seeped into every institution.
>>
>>75728059
>Australian Conservatives, led by Bernardi

I can get behind this, sounds based AF
>>
>>75726307
LNP in my local seat since there isn't any other option
For the Senate: One Nation > ALA > Family First > Sustainable Australia > LDP > LNP

>>75728341
Yeah, I saw this. How the fuck did this cunt get Australian of the Year? Embarrassing
>>
>>75728059
>They try to embrace too many people and end up a mish-mash of contradictory values and compromises.
The liberal party has always been a broad church as we like to say. But in recent years the divide has really opened. Part of it has to do with the likes of Cory Bernardi who don't really hold classic liberal views. He's in favour of old fashioned protectionism for South Australia and socially conservative views. These are actually more at home in the right faction of the ALP.

The wider issue is the true embrace of classic liberalism, rather than just being a centre-right party that manages economies and bureaucracies well.
>Inb4 libs can't into budgets.

Section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act, the pork bareling of South Australia, the unwillingness to use hedge shears to cut the budget down in one go are all red hot issues that expose the divide, with the career politicians and social conservatives unwilling to take these problems on
>>
>>75728397
>sounds based AF
Does it m8? It would depend if they stand for economic nationalism or globalism.

some of these "conservatives" in the Liberal party are globalists who would sell the whole country to foreigners and have working class Aussies reduced to not much better than serfs.
>>
>>75728341
>Diversity Council Australia
Christ I hope this bullshit organisation doesn't get paid for by our tax dollars.
>>
>>75728586
To be honest, I was only thinking of social conservatism when I wrote that post.
>>
>>75728672
>I was only thinking of social conservatism
The Social issues attract a lot of attention and fire people up, but in many ways they are the least important ones in the broader scheme of things.
>>
>>75728863
That's true, yeah, good point.
>>
you australian sick cunts need to make Australia great again vote one nation don't get cucked by the turnBULL
>>
>>75728212
http://pastebin.com/4YBcUDm2
>>
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/federal-election-2016-bernardi-risks-lib-split-with-new-party/news-story/b00820e0b53f180c9122f61a368cf1ea

Interesting article re: Bernardi and Liberal Party tensions, comments are pretty interesting too.
>>
What is your excuse for not voting Greens this election?
>>
>>75728505
>These are actually more at home in the right faction of the ALP.
The problem is the right faction of the ALP isn't feeling to at home in the ALP these days. It is very difficult to co-exist in a party with lots of leftists because they are ruthless and love to purge apostates.

"classic liberalism" is just a meme ideology, a lot like libertarianism. It only works in an academic setting and doesn't survive contact with reality.
>>
>>75726307
I can't contain my excitement to have another term of globalist turds or globalist cucks in control of my government.
>>
>>75729185
>Interesting article
Could we have a pastebin or screenshot of that please m8?

Fucking paywalls.
>>
>>75729102
Are you aware of what fascism is? Because what you've done is apply to policy areas and then subjectively declare it's crypto-fascism.

Also that list is the epitome of Greens tier hack material, faggot.
>>
File: 1411459420177.png (112 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1411459420177.png
112 KB, 368x368
>>75729102
>Someone actually bothered to compile all that
>>
>>75729227
>The problem is the right faction of the ALP isn't feeling to at home in the ALP these days.
Your observation hasn't been missed in the Liberal Party. Personally I think we'd be best off cutting the social conservatives away and seeing if they can threaten the ALP.
>
"classic liberalism" is just a meme ideology, a lot like libertarianism. It only works in an academic setting and doesn't survive contact with reality.
The Gillard departure from classic liberalism has led to both the economic woes we are going through and the rise of the empowered Greens with their "I'm offended by everything" mantra.
>>
>>75729413
>from article

Rightwing Liberal senator Cory Bernardi has laid the groundwork to launch a new political force, the Australian Conservatives, to “give a voice back to Australia’s forgotten people”.
In a move that risks further splintering the Turnbull government, a company controlled by the South Australian senator’s wife has applied to trademark the name and logos of the new group, with the stated aim of providing the “services of a political party”.
Senator Bernardi, who in September warned of a possible schism of the Liberal Party if Malcolm Turnbull did not uphold the party’s “distinctly conservative” character, yesterday described the Australian Conservatives as a program of his existing Conservative Leadership Foundation.
He would not provide further details about what the program involved or give an assurance he would not leave the Liberals to lead a breakaway party.
In a rousing email to supporters on Monday, Senator Bernardi referred repeatedly to the “silent majority of Australian Conservatives” who were challenging “the leftist agenda of big government and decaying society”.
“Unless the mainstream parties connect with the ‘forgotten people’ they will choose a different path. It’s a global phenomenon and would be foolish to think it won’t emerge in Australia,” he wrote, citing the rise of Donald Trump.
“My mission (is) to build a movement that will change politics. To fight against the tyranny of political correctness and give a voice back to Australia’s forgotten people.
“That’s what Sir Robert Menzies sought to do over 70 years ago in forming the Liberal Party. It’s time Australian Conservatives reclaimed Menzies’s vision.”
>>
>>75729657
>cont.
After Mr Turnbull seized the prime ministership in September, Senator Bernardi raised the prospect of a split in the Liberal Party unless it maintained a “distinctly conservative vision”.
“I don’t want it to come to that,” he said at the time. “I want us to be a mainstream conservative party, rather than just a vehicle for ‘anything goes, as long as I can climb the greasy pole’.”
The senator yesterday would not say whether the risk of a party split had subsided.
Trademark applications for the Australian Conservatives name and logos were filed on February 15 by CPAC Holdings — a company controlled by the South Australian senator’s wife, Sinead — according to the intellectual property regulator IP Australia. Senator Bernardi, a conservative stalwart, regards Islam as a “totalitarian political and religious ideology” and strongly opposes gay-friendly initiatives such as same-sex marriage and the Safe Schools Coalition anti-bullying program. His foundation aims to train young conservatives to effectively advocate political change through business, media, academic, political and community organisations.
Senator Bernardi is not due to face re-election until 2019 in a standard half-Senate election, but would be up for election this year if the Prime Minister proceeds with his threat of a July 2 double dissolution.
>>
>>75729705
>cont.

Trademarks for bodies providing “services of a political party” have been used to safeguard the intellectual property of the Australian Labor Party and Palmer United Party.
The Liberal Party’s conservative fringe is being wooed by the Australian Liberty Alliance, which draws inspiration from populist Dutch MP Geert Wilders and champions a 10-year moratorium on Muslim immigration.
Tony Abbott in February warned the Liberal base would “flirt” with “more extreme alternatives” such as the ALA unless the Turnbull government maintained tough immigration and counter-terrorism policies. Mr Abbott has long cautioned against allowing fringe politicians to erode the Liberal base.
>>
>>75726307
elections don't mean anything, we live in the NWO. Just be thankful we won't get nuked because they are keeping Aus and NZ as safe zones. We will be the shuttle colonies for the new Atlantis (Antarctica).
>>
>>75729657
>>75729705
>>75729726
I wonder if Bernardi is the right man to lead this movement.

Honestly I don't follow politics closely enough any more to know enough about him.

I might read his book.
>>
>>75729102
>* Claimed that refugees simultaneously are taking our jobs whilst also taking our welfare.

stopped reading there
>>
File: 1442224560674.png (72 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1442224560674.png
72 KB, 512x512
>>75729770
>We will be the shuttle colonies for the new Atlantis (Antarctica)
Sounds pretty cool to be honest.
>>
>>75729726
>Australian Liberty Alliance, which draws inspiration from populist Dutch MP Geert Wilders
Did you know that WIlders is one of Europe's leading gay rights campaigners?

The ALA are old school conservatives who hate homos and this doesn't sit well with them. They've basically structured themselves around an anti-Muslim policy and neglected other policy areas.
It's one of the reasons the LP don't expect the ALA will be a long term threat.
>>
>>75728059
The problem is the lower house it is first past the post and not proportional so any conservative third party will have what happened to UKIP happen to them
>>
Remember always vote Greens because they are never going to win.

It's the equivalent of being a conscientious objector, it's a corrupt political system bought by BHP and China.
>>
File: metal gear austrailia.png (509 KB, 1031x583) Image search: [Google]
metal gear austrailia.png
509 KB, 1031x583
>>75726307
Hello! You have asked for replies and I have arrived to save your [p a t h e t i c] thread!! Do you request any more of me, you BEC (Big Emu Cock) lovers?
>>
>>75729884
>he lower house it is first past the post and not proportional so any conservative third party will have what happened to UKIP happen to them
But it's not, it's preferential

>http://www.aec.gov.au/voting/counting/hor_count.htm
>>
>>75730022
Fuck off leaf
>>
>>75730041
>it's preferential
Yes but not proportional so the basic problem still exists.
>>
Don't preference any major party desu
>>
>>75729449
> Are you aware of what fascism is?
Absolutely.

Your political party serves only the interests of their members, the top %1, at the expense of civil liberties. You are actively destroying any system that enforces transparency and accountability of government and law enforcement. You are using the AFP as your lap dog to intimidate people and crack down on any activity that exposes your bullshit. You are scaremongering and creating a security theatre around non-threats, and use brown people as a diversion tactic. Your political party represent selfish old men whose interest is to accumulate wealth for themselves and exercise control over those who dare to question them.
>>
>>75730041
Your right it isn't I fucked up. But due to voting in the lower house being based on single seats your not going to get a high level of minor party representation unless your like the greens and have a majority in the area.
>my explanations aren't good but what I'm trying to say is that the hypothetical Australian conservatives will be to dispersed to seriously contest a signifcant amount of lower house seats so would have to limit themselves to the senate
>>
>>75730346
This. And don't give them a single vote in the Senate either.
>>
>>75730163
You're confusing different systems with each other.

Proportional representation is reference to the breakdown of seats being divided equally amongst the electorate. We have that with our house of representatives.
First Past the Post and preferential voting systems refer to the mechanism used to elect a representative for a given seat/division.
>>
>>75729102

Fuck all the other stuff but butchering the NBN and CSIRO is fucking unforgivable I will never vote for the Libtards after that
>>
>>75730377
>Greens faggot detected.

Go throw your politics of envy and self-loathing around on reddit, cunt.
>>
>>75727574
I hate the Greens, but this rare pepe is awesome. Good job, whoever made this.
>>
>>75730450
m8 you are autisming out.
>>
>>75730436
Spot on with your explination. The reality is that minor parties target the upper houses in both the commonwealth and state parliaments for this very reason.

You do get independents and members of the minor parties elected though, and it's surprisingly regular.
>>
I know who I'm voting for
>>
>>75726996
mark latham's recent articles on safe schools are redpilled as fuck, maybe he should make a comeback
>>
>>75730579
>m8 you are autisming out.
Is being able to explain our electoral system why people consider us Liberals stuck up?
>>
>>75727613
Don't preference greens at all wtf
>>75730446
Especially the Senate
>>
>>75730527
And this the best response we expect to get from someone who claims to be a Liberal Party Member. You basically demonstrating how the LNP operates. Dodging the issue as always.

>>75730558
>Good job, whoever made this.
arigatou gozaimasu
>>
>>75730724
No m8, it is assuming you are the only one who understands it which makes you seem stuck up.
>>
>>75726731
>>75727037
Turnbull is not a conservative and you have been mislead as to his position on all those things you mentioned (safe schools, fag marriage, immigrant intake).

Fucking hell man, he is a Goldman Sachs Globalist. There is no worse choice.
>>
>>75730817
You clearly didn't understand it, m80.
>>
Vote one nation and Lambie for Senate
>>
>>75730911
m81 I have forgotten more than you know about the electoral system.
>>
File: 1415780016765.jpg (127 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1415780016765.jpg
127 KB, 400x400
>>75730918
>Vote one nation and Lambie for Senate
Pretty good advice m8.
>>
>>75730976
>proportional and preferential voting create the same effect upon an electorate's representation
>I know how the electoral system works
Pick one
>>
>>75726307
>The Greens leader has a French au pair scandal and it looks like he wasn't even fucking them. What a poofter.
Well his au pair were male, so that could be why he wasn't fucking them.
>>
>>75731114
m82 your problem is you didn't understand what I was saying originally.

Your reading comprehension has failed you.
>>
>>75731245
>his au pair were male
Who hires men to look after their kids?
>>
File: 1459080292364.gif (2 MB, 329x176) Image search: [Google]
1459080292364.gif
2 MB, 329x176
>voting for the greens
>>
Another Australian politics thread and no mention of Australia First?

>One Nation
>Rise Up Australia
>Australian Liberty Alliance

It seems all the Aussies here are all kosher civic "patriots"? Where are the white nationalists?
>>
what are the right wing meme parties and the left wing meme parties so i dont get confused when i scribble as much as i can to help them on the ballot
>>
>>75731419
They're not in my electorate m8
Nor my State, for that matter...
>>
>>75731419
>Australia First
Yeah they seem pretty Based. I check in on their website every now and then.

The problem is they have a very low profile compared to others.
>>
>>75731249
Don't go shifting the goal posts now, m8.
>Yes but not proportional so the basic problem still exists.
First, it is proportional.
Second, the same basic problem doesn't exist dependent upon whether a system is proportional or first past the post. In fact neither are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>75731276
People whose kids are male and who live on a farm and expect them to do a bit of farmwork. Di natale is both.
>>
>>75731419
Meme tier parties that will never even have an influence on policy, let alone elect a single member outside of the Senate, where all such memes are doomed
>>
File: 1420893408889.jpg (43 KB, 433x334) Image search: [Google]
1420893408889.jpg
43 KB, 433x334
>>75731534
I am giving up now m8.
>>
>>75730918
>Lambie

fuck no
>>
>>75731692
>This attitude
You know the Liberals didn't exist once right?
You know the Greens didn't exist once right?
With your shit attitude we'll never see change.
>>
>>75729188
Muh guns etc
>>
>>75731890
>fuck no
What is your problem m8?

She can be a bit inconsistent and is not very smart, but her heart is in the right place and for that reason I would take her over 99% of the alternatives.
>>
>>75729188
Cos I'm voting Socialist Alliance 1 instead.
Greens can get my number 2
>>
>>75729188
High taxes, Islam, and leftist social policies desu
>>
File: hudrv85dfpwvir4rwono.jpg (36 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
hudrv85dfpwvir4rwono.jpg
36 KB, 652x365
>>75732055
>her heart is in the right place
mfw right wingers claim to be logical and their opponents emotional
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 511x288
who /basedbolt/ here
>>
>>75732230
He loves the Jews m8.

Writes more about Israel than about Australia.
>>
>>75732055
>pro Safe Schools
>pro LGBT
>wants DESIGNATED seats for abos, and fancies herself as one of them
>wants proportional representation of abos in parliament as well
>wants constitutional recognition of abos as the "First Australians"
>wants, and I quote, "a dedicated indigenous seats policy that ensures that every piece of Legislation, which passes through the Lower House and Senate, is spoken to and scrutinized from an indigenous perspective."
>wants a binding world agreement on a carbon tax
>>
>>75732396
this, people don't realise that being nutty enough to ignore conventional ideology on some things also goes with being a nutcase on other areas
>>
File: 1453088731810.jpg (26 KB, 338x338) Image search: [Google]
1453088731810.jpg
26 KB, 338x338
>>75732396
not him, but thankyou for this information anon.

fuck lambie
>>
>>75732396
>wants proportional representation of abos in parliament as well
>wants constitutional recognition of abos as the "First Australians"
>wants, and I quote, "a dedicated indigenous seats policy that ensures that every piece of Legislation, which passes through the Lower House and Senate, is spoken to and scrutinized from an indigenous perspective."
New Zealand has this. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>75732396
Yeah m8 but she is still better than Liberal and Labor.

When the chips are down I reckon she could be moved by argument in the right direction.

She wants to do what is best for ordinary Aussies.
>>
>>75732584
They even have the designated seats too.

>>75732586
There you go with that plea to emotion again. Fucking alt-right crybabies I swear.
>>
>>75732651
>plea to emotion again
No m8 it is just we are dealing with an uneducated person and she is not set in her ideological ways yet. But her instincts are good.
>>
>>75726307
it's gonna be shit m8 because here are the choices..

>a corrupt union shill
>a snake rat corrupt corporate shill
>the retard party who wants to open the flood gates and fuck the country beyond repair
happy voting fuckwits..
>>
File: 1442127206759.jpg (108 KB, 428x315) Image search: [Google]
1442127206759.jpg
108 KB, 428x315
>>75732586
>abbo shit
>good for ordinary aussies
how about no you darkie loving cunt
>>
>>75732740
>instincts
Sounds a lot like feelings to me. I prefer to politicians to base policy on evidence.
>>
>>75731245
>Well his au pair were male, so that could be why he wasn't fucking them.
how intolerant of him
>>
>>75732881
>evidence
Provided by who m8? The lefties in the universities?
>>
This election is floating by like a piece of wet cardboard. I hardly even noticed it with the shit going on in the states.
>>
>>75732791
But as I said >>75732651 >>75732584 it works in New Zealand. They have just as high a standard of living as us and they have designated Maori seats in parliament. It's great, the Maori have literally no argument to claim structural racism.
>>
>>75732980
>the shit going on in the states
Things are pretty quiet on that front now m8. Ever since Cruz and Kasich dropped out.
>>
>>75733001
Call us back when there's an abbo version of based Winston
>>
>>75733001
>They have just as high a standard of living as us
Wrong. Not even close.

>the Maori have literally no argument to claim structural racism
And yet they never shut up about it.
>>
>>75732977
>lefties at university
Look if research shows that reality is leftwing, maybe you're jsut wrong. I mean, what's stopping an alt-right academic from progressing up the academic ladder? Of right that's right, because they'd have to confront some reality at some point and come crashing back to earth.

Every university in this country has super right wing economics departments. The science and arts faculties are left wing because right wingers like you are dismissing scientific evidence and denying people rights out of fear.
>>
>>75732977
>yfw even science has devolved into "LISTEN AND BELIEVE" bullshit now
>>
How many fucking elections will you have?
>>
>>75733109
Fuck have I been talking to that "The ABC is not biased" cunt again?
>>
File: 366754-malcolm-turnbull.jpg (15 KB, 316x237) Image search: [Google]
366754-malcolm-turnbull.jpg
15 KB, 316x237
>>75726307
>implying you can find a bigger cuck than David Morrison

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-01/david-morrison-wants-australians-to-stop-saying-'guys'/7465824

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jTt3Vb4FTI
>>
>>75732055
> but her heart is in the right place
Confirmed for Greens false flag.
>>
File: folders.png (38 KB, 399x166) Image search: [Google]
folders.png
38 KB, 399x166
oh, cool, actual discussion about Aussie politics.

would be a shame to dump this folder.....
>>
File: Neville_Bonner_(Email)_BANNER.jpg (7 KB, 180x252) Image search: [Google]
Neville_Bonner_(Email)_BANNER.jpg
7 KB, 180x252
>>75733104
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neville_Bonner
>Aboriginal, no education
>Joined the liberal party
>Elected to Australian senate
>Hated by the entire left for being Aboriginal and conservative
>Still stood up for the environment, crossing the floor whenever the Libs were being faggots
>>
File: i am sorry.png (789 B, 217x38) Image search: [Google]
i am sorry.png
789 B, 217x38
>>75733324
an absolute shame
>>
>>75733201
If you're so far gone to think that the ABC isn't politically neutral your worldview is being distorted, it may not even be a view of the world at all anymore.
>>
>>75733171
1 federal coming up.
>>75733324
gib hex
>>
File: 1463498381160.png (260 KB, 582x491) Image search: [Google]
1463498381160.png
260 KB, 582x491
What do you do if you moved house but haven't updated your info and can't go to vote in the area you use to before?

can I just rock up to a new polling place and say I moved or something?
>>
File: 1364294194104.jpg (42 KB, 960x643) Image search: [Google]
1364294194104.jpg
42 KB, 960x643
>>75733324
You know what to do m8
>>
File: 1464433090267.jpg (147 KB, 641x952) Image search: [Google]
1464433090267.jpg
147 KB, 641x952
>>75733431
>>
File: 1415622680327-1.jpg (52 KB, 853x960) Image search: [Google]
1415622680327-1.jpg
52 KB, 853x960
>>75733419
It is you. You fucking drip.
>>
File: 1464433067169.jpg (50 KB, 736x491) Image search: [Google]
1464433067169.jpg
50 KB, 736x491
>>75733455
>>
>>75733451
you should've ran that past the aec, it might be too late to change your registered electorate desu, go to the aec website and see if you can still change your details
>>
>>75726307
First election ill ever get to vote in..
And its a storm of shit cunts..

I side with the coalition more on shit and hate fkn Bill shorten but im not keen on medicare being privatised.
Would much rather cut my dick off then vote the greens and im not keen on voting for some stupid minor party.

looks like turnbull it is for me... even though i dont like him that much, he has no charisma
>>
File: got my gibs.jpg (215 KB, 1738x888) Image search: [Google]
got my gibs.jpg
215 KB, 1738x888
>>75733491
>abc has no bias
>>
>>75733451
cop the 20 dollar fine m8, not gonna make a lick of difference this time. We're fucked either way.
>>
>>75733470
Is that really the "fingered at the nightclub" hex?
>>
>>75733109
>Every university in this country has super right wing economics departments. The science and arts faculties are left wing because right wingers like you are dismissing scientific evidence and denying people rights out of fear.
BS. The science faculties are pro whoever will give them money. They are well known as the whores of acadamia
Arts faculties are almost without exception cesspools of Marxism.
>I mean, what's stopping an alt-right academic from progressing up the academic ladder? Of right that's right, because they'd have to confront some reality at some point and come crashing back to earth.
It's actually far more systemic bias than you realise. For example, a legal academic needs to publish in journals to progress. If they publish an article contrary to the Leftist position it firstly won't be published because editors are either students or established Lefty academics, and secondly place a mark against their names for promotions.
>>
>>75733470
>>75733518
>>
>>75733603
I will never EVER give money to the government if I don't have to.
>>
>>75733610
Yes
>>
>>75733451
You can just say nothing and vote in your old electorate as an absentee voter.

Alternatively you can see if you can update your details with the AEC.
>>
>>75733451
Don't listen to those otehr fuckwits.

You go and say you're an absentee voter. They literally carry a few spare sheets of paper for every electorate in teh country. It might be a little tricky if you're voting in say Jiggalong and need a paper for Denison but every urban or big rural area will ahve all the papers.
>>
>>75733451
m8 just vote in your old electorate by giving your old address.

You can go to any polling place - even outside the electorate - to do it. You just tell them you are voting outside your electorate and they will give you the relevant ballot.
>>
You know, i have some new additions to the commie folder.
>>
>>75733599
They literally took two questions in a row from Young libs on Monday night.

I'll tell you what is biased though, it's baised when 3 newspapers run a week long character assisination of a bloke for jsut asking a government minister a question. That's unfair, biased journalism.
>>
>>75733770
i mean, dont you want to feed off your anger, not your hex stained finger?
>>
File: 1422596438817.png (247 KB, 462x468) Image search: [Google]
1422596438817.png
247 KB, 462x468
>>75733804
You are just trolling now m80.

Bad transparent trolling.
>>
>>75733770
When can we start stringing up commies from the nearest gum tree?
>>
>>75733695
>if I don't have to
being the key words.. it's not about money, it's about getting some god damn ethics back into politics. Our system is a corrupt fucking joke and stupid assholes like you support it.
>>
>>75733804
>Character Assassination

Gb2 Socialist Alternative, cunt
>>
Just was at flinders uni today,i noticed someone wrote Sarah Hanson Young is an anal queen, on the toilet wall. Does anyone know if this is true?
>>
>>75733804
>>>/r/Australia
>>
>>75733886
>>
>>75733886
Yes

t. Di Natalie
>>
>>75733886
>Does anyone know if this is true?
Yes m8, I saw it on the wall too.
>>
>>75733654
>The science faculties are pro whoever will give them money.
Wow that's weird. It's whatever government is in power that gives them money. That must make all the scientitsts liberal voters (this time)

>Systemic bias against right wingers
Amazing how lazy, emotional left wing feelers somehow managed to take over every single academic journal in every subject area on the planet. That almost sounds... stupid.
>>
>>75733804
>character assisination
It's not character assassination if it's true.
>>
>>75733872
>hurr durr look at me I'm so morally above it all abloobloo

what your saying will most likely never happen
>>
what are you lads havin for dinner?

me and the misses are makin chicken wraps
>>
>>75733862
>My argument has been demolished
>I'll accuse him of trolling!
Well done.

>>75733874
>Alternative
I already identified myself as a Socialist Alliance voter in this thread. Alternative are cunts.

>>75733927
Is the reason right wingers prefer the anonymity of 4chan over the semi anonymity of reddit because it's embarrassing being wrong all the time?
>>
>>75734001
you can stop now
>>
>>75733886
What does anal feel like? Where do I find a girl with so little self worth that she'll let me fuck her in the arse?
>>
>>75734001
>Amazing how lazy, emotional left wing feelers somehow managed to take over every single academic journal in every subject area on the planet.
Implying I made the argument the Left were lazy and emotional, or that I made a generalisation outside law.

Nice attempt to slide the argument, cunt.
>>
>>75733886
She went to Adelaide Uni (where I go). It's basically very widely attested and almost incontrovertible here that she was a YUGE anal slut back in the day.
>>
>>75734173
oi cunts is state of origin on tonight?
>>
File: soc alt 21.jpg (454 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
soc alt 21.jpg
454 KB, 2048x1536
>>75734131
>SocAll

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, are you one of these cunts i keep posting in these threads?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (52 KB, 561x462) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
52 KB, 561x462
>>75734153
Ok. it's almost time to put the roast in the oven anyway.
>>
>>75734088
>tfw me and the misses broke up

Fuck me i'm lonely lads
>>
>>75734080
Have fun working against your own interests retard, have another pie and go watch the footy. Leave the politics to the big boys.
>>
File: soc alt 13.jpg (440 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
soc alt 13.jpg
440 KB, 2048x1536
>>75734131
or are you one of these pooftas
>>
>>75734215
I haven't seen myself but I do recognise some of the comrades you've posted in earlier threads. it looks like you're based in Sydney?
>>
>>75734248
>the misses
How long were you together m8?
>>
>>75734185
Is that you 5006 fag?
>>
>>75734202
Yes cunt
>>
>>75734131
>I already identified myself as a Socialist Alliance
Genuine question. Do you guys acknowledge the totalitarian tendencies of communism, and if so it it rationalised?
>Is the reason right wingers prefer the anonymity of 4chan over the semi anonymity
It's because anonymity removes the power of identity and causes you to rely purely on a reasonable argument. Although I have apprehended bias in my political outlook, the Left tends to get pulled apart when they put forward their arguments.
>>
File: tfw you are anthony burch.jpg (98 KB, 1153x739) Image search: [Google]
tfw you are anthony burch.jpg
98 KB, 1153x739
>>75734241
Take a rope and go hang yourself, you socialist dogfucker
>>
>>75734347
Nah m8, I don't live in North Adelaide.
>>
>>75733804
>Character assassination
Fuck off cunt his son came out saying he was a drug fucked abusive cunt, that he hated his guts, and everything he said on the show was bullshit.
>>
File: 1371015717925.jpg (55 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1371015717925.jpg
55 KB, 396x381
>>75734323
2 years

I took the redpill meme seriously and all her mates started to hate me and she couldn't hack it
>>
>>75734354
Fuckin oath
>>
>>75734379
>I don't live in North Adelaide
Good on ya m8. They are a bunch of rich poofters there.
>>
>>75734280
That's Soc Alternative, at least some of them are. I recognise the fat black guy in the red shirt.

Alternative are younger and angrier than Alliance. UNlike Alternative, Alliance actually believe in and participate in the democratic process.
>>
File: hue hue hue.jpg (131 KB, 1296x864) Image search: [Google]
hue hue hue.jpg
131 KB, 1296x864
>>75734309
>comrades

Have a shotgun mouthwash
>>
>>75734392
>I took the redpill meme seriously
You were right to do it m8. Now all you need is to take the 3DPD meme seriously and you will be sorted.
>>
>>75734404
Yeah, all too toffy for me. I prefer the blue collar north-east where I am now desu, it's really comfy.
>>
File: Feels weight.jpg (41 KB, 960x484) Image search: [Google]
Feels weight.jpg
41 KB, 960x484
>>75734248
>tfw me and the misses broke up
>me and the misses
>me and
>me
>>
>>75734392
The redpill is serious as fuck you're probably just a sperg I have a cunt in my class who goes on about whites and ancap and shit
>>
>>75734460
>I prefer the blue collar north-east
Like Elizabuff?
>>
>>75734460
>the blue collar north-east
As long as you don't mean Elizabeth m8. Because that place is far from comfy.
>>
>>75734405
Nah cunt, these are mostly Alliance pics

You are the "peoples front of judea/judea peoples front" joke from fucking monty python

What's with the Palestine flags?
>>
>>75734365
>Do you guys acknowledge the totalitarian tendencies of communism, and if so it it rationalised?
I'm a voter, not a memebr so I'm not down with the internal dogma but I certainly reconise the totalitarism tendencies of communism and I'm happy to condemn Stalin, Mao etc.

>It's because anonymity removes the power of identity and causes you to rely purely on a reasonable argument
I can appreciate that sentiment, but I've never seen anything remotely resembling a reasonable argument on 4chan.
>>
>>75734498
No, south of that - Modbury area.
>>
>>75734565
see
>>75734508
>>
>>75734590
err, reverse those links
>>
>>75734590
>>75734618
I got the point m8.
>>
>>75734491
Nah not a sperg. All i did was call out some dumb socialist shit on facebook and then they all cracked it at me. Never went full redpill and told her about white genocide or the jews or anything, i'd just say what i thought of 'white privilege' and all that bullshit.
>>
>>75734527
>You are the "peoples front of judea/judea peoples front" joke from fucking monty python
I made that joke in an earlier thread

>What's with the Palestine flags?
Israel is an apartheid state that has been occupying Palestine for half a century now. It's a solidarity thing.
>>
>>75734565
>Modbury area.
I worked with a guy from Modbury Heights years ago. He had a picture of a VL commodore as his background and complained when I told him the Nissan engine was the best thing Holden(s) ever did with the commodore.

Wouldn't eat anything other than sausage rolls or meat and three veg. 10/10 bogan.
>>
>>75734538
>I certainly reconise the totalitarism tendencies of communism and I'm happy to condemn Stalin, Mao etc.
Fair enough.
>I've never seen anything remotely resembling a reasonable argument on 4chan.
You've got to be on here at the right time. In saying that /pol/ is basically /b/ most of the time now, and Australians are mostly shitposters.
>>
>>75734738
Yep, that sounds like Modbury Heights to a T.
>>
>>75734738
What do you reckon about putting an LS1 into a 300zx?
>>
>>75734697
>Israel is an aparthied state

id say the kikes earned their country from kicking the shit out of all the shitskin neighbors.

and the Syrian flags?
Thought you cunts would beleive in the """"""""""""""""""moderate"""""""""""""" muslim meme
>>
File: golden lel.jpg (304 KB, 1460x1460) Image search: [Google]
golden lel.jpg
304 KB, 1460x1460
>>75734697
>Israel is an apartheid state that has been occupying Palestine for half a century now

>this is what people actually believe
>>
>>75734697
>Israel is an apartheid state that has been occupying Palestine for half a century now. It's a solidarity thing.
Could it be argued that the Jordanians and Egyptians occupied Palestine for 19 years prior to Israel conquering it?

Have you actually been to Israel and the West Bank?
>>
posting hex to cool my hate of socialist faggots
>>
>>75726307
Rise up. Why would /pol/sters not vote for them?
They're red pilled enough to make good policies, but still understand that to get people on side they have to appear moderate.

>multi culturalism is stupid. But a multi ethnic society is fine
>Oppose Sharia ( I don't think any other party has specifically said this?)
>Climate change skeptics
>Smash unemployment and particularly chronic welfare dependence
>Bring funding back to non-tertiary education
>Against foreign debt - for the buy-back of companies that trade in australia (eg vegemite etc)
>Against foreign ownership of our infrastructure and land
>Stahp da boats
>Bring back local manufacturing...

They have a specific policy against communism.

Only bad points are they have a specific anti-nazism policy, but on the plus side it is against racist neo-nazis, not "true" nazism.
No shit. Theyre like Trump.
>>
>>75734916
LMAO I fingered that bitch in a nightclub
>>
File: fucking footfags.png (863 KB, 931x573) Image search: [Google]
fucking footfags.png
863 KB, 931x573
>>75734916
>>
LDP.

Less welfare so less of my money going to degenerates and brown people.

and they want to make it hard to become a citizen
>>
>>75734990

>>75734860
>that city flag

how's it goin mate?
>>
>>
>>75734826
>What do you reckon about putting an LS1 into a 300zx?
I believe there's kits out there to do it fairly easily but what effect are you after? If you're after an all round performer I'd question the value of putting an American V8 in there over rebuilding the original V6 and running twin turbos, etc, etc.

Probably cheaper, although if you're under 25 your insurance will be hard to keep.
>>
>>75735045
Pretty good, my fellow Meme City resident. How was your day mate?
>>
>>
>>75734685
>tfw i have redpilled my gf
>>
File: burn.png (910 KB, 936x604) Image search: [Google]
burn.png
910 KB, 936x604
>>75735125
Visited some mates, looked for some work, went home, fucked the misses, played Fallout NV for a few hours.

Your's?
>>
>>75734835
>syrian flags
I don't really know the context of this rally, it's probably a demonstration against any Australian involvement in the conflict.

It's worth remembering though that Assad is (self described at least) a secular ruler. So maybe they are legitimately in solidarity with Assad? idk.

>id say the kikes earned their country from kicking the shit out of all the shitskin neighbors.
As if they earned anything. You must know how much aid the US sends them.

>>75734896
They weren't military occupations though. Palestinian nationalism basically didn't exist until the Israel crisis created it.
>>
>>75734927
I thought they were a single issue party focused on erectile dysfunction.
>>
>>75735244
had a university presentation this morning; it went alright

Now I'm just waiting for State of Origin 2bh
>>
>>75735239
How mate

I just wanna find an already redpilled girl now. Or at least one that is open to redpilling
>>
>>75735036
Hands off my autismbux you cunt.

>and they want to make it hard to become a citizen
So we are surrounded by hordes of transient guest-workers instead of our fellow Aussies. Yeah, no thanks.
>>
File: 1464436022698.jpg (169 KB, 959x832) Image search: [Google]
1464436022698.jpg
169 KB, 959x832
>>75735295
memory serves, it's from the MayDay march.

>>75735295
You should also kill yourself, you Bolshevik traitor
>>
/auspol/ threads truly are fucking cancer, and don't hold a light to the QandA ones.

I swear this is /r/Australia raiding us all the time.
>>
File: 1464609718164.png (1 MB, 1468x1372) Image search: [Google]
1464609718164.png
1 MB, 1468x1372
>>75735447
Q and A threads are great for anger management
>>
>>75735447
Yeah they are they're lonely cunts and suckers for punishment
>>
File: 1464611279578.png (3 MB, 1432x1440) Image search: [Google]
1464611279578.png
3 MB, 1432x1440
>>75735343
Betting?
>>
>>75735355
just slowly over time. girls are like sheep and believe whatever their retard friends say. you just have to steer her on the right path and point out certain things. been with her for over 3 years. shes even a trump supporter now and tells all her friends at work what a crook clinton is.
>>
>>75735356
get a job cunt

and yes they are guest workers with less rights instead of welfare leeches like yourself
>>
>>75728586
Kek voting based on SOCIAL issues. Stay a poor bogan your whole life. I'm voting based on ECONOMIC issues and rise above you shit dogs. I'm going into finance, my job security depends on a strong economy unlike dole-budging bogans as your self.
>>
>>75735447
Cant believe how many open socialists there are on pol now
>>
>>75735318
Have a look at their site and policies. I was skeptical as well since most of these sorts of parties end up seeming irrational, but for the most part I agree with what they have to say. More so than the liberals, greens, labor, etc.
>>
File: women.png (9 KB, 694x312) Image search: [Google]
women.png
9 KB, 694x312
Why do women ruin everything?
>>
>>75735295
>They weren't military occupations though.
They were literally military occupations. When the British Mandate for Palestine expired the Arab armies immediately invaded the former British territory. The Jews held onto part of it and the Arab armies held onto two other parts of it. The result was an armistice a few years later, and Israel became a State shortly afterwards.

The Jordanians attempted to annex the West Bank and were rebuked by the world minus the UK and Pakistan, whereas Egypt administered Gaza directly. That's why neither territory has sovereignty to this day.
>>
>>75727154
Thought they changed voting so you don't have to fill all boxes with numbers anymore ?
>>
>>75735688
Probably because they think as world wide the pendulum is beginning to swing right, they are ahead of the curve in being >le contrarion /pol/acks
>>
>>75735672
and the students and teens vote for the fag saying "I'LL LEGALIZE GAY MARRIAGE #LOVETRUMPSALL #DUMPTHEDRUMPF"

night of long knives when?
>>
>>75735688
You should follow victorian news pages on kikebook, comments full of praise for karl marx

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/31738960/woman-served-deconstructed-coffee-science-experiment-says-melbourne-has-reached-peak-hipster/
>>
>>75735672
So you don't have a job? Noice cahrnt
>>
>>75735786
>Thought they changed voting so you don't have to fill all boxes with numbers anymore ?
No m8. All they changed was senate and now you need to put even more numbers.
>>
>>75735882
>deconstructed coffee
Melbourne needs a nuke.
>>
>>75735967
>now you need to put even more numbers.
Is numbering 1 through 6 a difficult task?
>>
>>75735977
Nah that's not the case you can preference one party and it's still valid the major parties just say you have to preference heaps because most cunts will put them in there somewhere
>>
>>75735792
or maybe they're dumb teenagers who truly think "Socialism deserves another try"
>>
>>75734685
This country is fucked if only now we are getting the back end of SJW shit american uni's are just now rising up against it. fuck this socialist shit if they want that they can move to china those dirt bag commies.
>>
>>75735806

This is what I'm finding... A lot of young adults are voting for those reasons which is completely short sighted for any real long term progress that could be made.

I actually feel sorry that our country has been founded on the principle of "a fair go". If you want to shoot yourself in the foot, just be fair to everyone and eventually when the fuckwits realise that it is their turn, they will demand "a fair go" as well.
>>
>>75736023
>Is numbering 1 through 6 a difficult task?
Can be on a big ballot paper m8.
>>
>>75735355
Start with India's poo in loo as light opener
>>
>Immigration is essential for this country
>What about the increased damage to the environnement a larger population creates?
>Fuck the environment. More niggers!

-The Greens
>>
>>75736094
>that pic
i agree, let's put refugees into the australian plains to fend for themselves
>>
File: hex caps 1.jpg (418 KB, 1523x1042) Image search: [Google]
hex caps 1.jpg
418 KB, 1523x1042
fuck politics...

did someone say Stephanie Bendixsen
>>
File: Australiansucks.jpg (180 KB, 2254x1861) Image search: [Google]
Australiansucks.jpg
180 KB, 2254x1861
AUSTRALIA: Cause retards need a home too.
Who cares who wins, they will be the last white P.Ms.
>>
File: hex caps 2.jpg (207 KB, 1491x1026) Image search: [Google]
hex caps 2.jpg
207 KB, 1491x1026
>>75735244
>>75735167
>>75735093
>>75735045
>>75734990
>>75734916
>>75733716
>>75733681
>>75733518
>>75733470
>>75733455

did anyone cap the video of her getting sneaky anal while twitching Witcher 3??
>>
>>75727613
sustainable Australia is so normy friendly its quite ingenious, just read their website seems pretty good to be quite honest.

It would trigger greens ppl so hard because they have literally no argument.

>Massive population + immigration
>Environment
>pick one.
>>
http://www.news.com.au/national/politics/shooters-and-fishers-mp-robert-borsak-admits-to-shooting-and-eating-an-elephant-in-africa/news-story/b8098247d9a0b71a136b6fbf5aaa2a7c

>SHOOTERS, Fishers and Farmers Party MP Robert Borsak has admitted eating an elephant he shot in Africa – and said it was “quite tasty”.

Is this man Based or just a meme?
>>
>>75736569
>>75736744
Someone's been busy
>>
>mfw the local commies are gonna kick down my door
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.