[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if America is a Judeo Christian country, why do they always back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
if America is a Judeo Christian country, why do they always back Muslims against Christians?

> taliban vs orthodox Russians
> bosnia/kosovo vs serbia
> islamic state vs Alawites (who defend Christians)
>>
>>70308598
>implying Judeo-Bolshevik, atheistic Soviet mongoloids were fighting for the Orthodox faith and not for corrupt Muscovite pinko interests

>conveniently ignoring that the Alawite regime is sectarian in nature (dominated by Alawites and religious Shiites to the exclusion of other groups)

>mistaking the anti-Russian power play in Yugoslavia as anything other than that; religion was fucking irrelevant... The globalists would lose legitimacy if they failed to stop "genocide" in Bosnia
>>
Because it has judeo leaders for a christian country
>>
>>70309029
> globalists just happen to like Islam, a totalitarian system of world domination
>>
>>70308598
well, barrack is a muslim..

dont know what motivated clinton/bush to suck muslim cock though.
>>
>>70309029
Who cares about Muslims killing Muslims in Syria (which is the point of my comment)? The Christians there are desert-dwelling, Third World sandniggers indistinguishable from their pedophile-worshiping neighbors.
>>
>>70309029

Damn Chaim, you sure take your job at the JIDF serious.

+10 Shekels for you.
>>
>>70309160
1. Import violent sandniggers.

2. Use them as excuse to build up surveillance state.

3. Make nations "diverse" to remove the nationalistic impulses that prevent international rule

4. ????

5. Profit.

I agree with OP and prefer Assad to jihadis, but let's not assume that every cross-wearing Mongoloid is a natural Ally of the Western world.
>>
File: Irak_baghdadX1.jpg (287 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Irak_baghdadX1.jpg
287 KB, 800x533
>>70308598
>taliban vs orthodox Russians
It was an avenue of approach for Russia to take control of the middle east, begin influencing the gulf. This was a problem because it would put NATO at impossible odds in a European ground war because of the oil trade Russia would be able to control. The US already spent the 60s on a nuclear hair trigger because of terrible odds in Europe. It was especially important because at the same time, the revolution was occurring in Iran and they didn't know how vulnerable the new government would be to the soviets.

>bosnia/kosovo vs serbia
Trying to score humanitarian points by saving the victims, ruined a fairly good Russia-US relationship in the process.

> islamic state vs Alawites
A combination of the above. Regime change policy is based on controlling oil wealth and establishing good relationships with revolutionary governments who are trying to remove uncooperative dictators. I mean it hasn't worked very well YET, but they keep trying. Contrary to popular belief, it's hard to judge the strategy because the people executing it know a lot more than the public. They could just be trying to destabilize to force Iran to spend money fixing everything.
>>
>>70309029
Be careful with the explosives you got in your house Muhammed
>>
>>70309272
>anti-communism is now Jewish

Wow. Ramzpaul was right. White nationalism is a cult.>>70309272
>>
>>70309441
Lel. Read my comments above so you can understand.
>>
File: kurica.jpg (171 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
kurica.jpg
171 KB, 1000x707
>>70308598
You forgot to mention black-assed chechen and dagestan shitpeople were backed by US and jews in russian media (like the dead whore Politkovskaya).

Jews and their zombified puppets in leftist govt are want to turn Europe into a boiling pot of hysterical and uneducated masses of people easy to control.
>>
>>70308598
1. Cause russians are ex commies hiding behind their "religion"
2.cause bosnia is historically croatian,
Kosovo is rich af on ore and resources and they want it 4 themselves
3.cause they have started and are financing the islamists so whyd they
>>
There is no tradition and religion in capitalism, only interests and money
>>
>>70308598
>bosnia/kosovo vs serbia
Religion played no matter in ex-yugoslavia. Yugoslavia was athetistic & communistic and set back the entire balcan region for atleast 20-30 years. US got in way too late.
You should try reading a book, I think they exist in australia?
>>
>>70309179

That only became relevant in his second term really. It's also why many Jews consider him the worst president in history. They came for the race baiting, they got an Iran deal out of it ... delicious Jewish tears.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.