[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile in Arizona
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: 574b240ac3618895268b458e.jpg (128 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
574b240ac3618895268b458e.jpg
128 KB, 900x500
Someone actually hit Brother Dean with a baseball bat during one of his public preaching events near schools in Arizona.

https://www.rt.com/viral/344791-preacher-hit-head-bat/
>>
>>75587662
good..hes annoying. His fantasyland just got hit with reality
>>
>>75587949
This better be bait or you're a certified nigger
Physical skin color is irrelevant with you

Under no circumstances is physical violence a response to verbal harassment

Stop being a thin skinned triggered nigger
>>
>>75588124
>guy goes and yells at people
>gets hit
wow Im so shocked
>>
>>75588309
You cant just hit someone because they hurt your feefees you pussy
>>
>>75587949
>>75588309
Nigger detected
>>
>“Why don’t you go and preach it to somebody who really wants to hear your message, like Westboro Baptist Church?” the teacher continued, referring to another extremist organization which often pickets military funerals.

>Why don’t you go and preach it to somebody who really wants to hear your message
holy shit these people are actually retarded
>>
>>75588427
Talk shit, get hit.

Cry moar.
>>
>>75588511
Nigger
>>
>>75588309
fucking hell you'd hate speakers corner at hyde park then
>>
>>75588427
You can't just yell shit at people and not expect consequences. Looks like you're the one with hurt feelings right now lol
>>
>>75588487
I really hope to God that she wasn't a teacher. Maybe she's just a retard babysitter or something.
It's a sad day, when the very concept of fucking discussion is foreign to a teacher
>>
I live in Phoenix, this guy is annoying as fuck. He did it near Apollo, area has a high hispanic population, hispanics are usually Catholics, he knew what his dumbass was doing. Just wish he try that shit in South Phoenix or Maryvale, his ass would be killed probably, lol.
>>
>>75588639
Freedom of speech. The speaker isn't the one that will face criminal charges
>>
>>75588623
Funny how Im commenting on a video that has nothing to do with me and /pol/ thinks Im a violent nigger who cant handle free speech lol.
>>
>>75587662
A literal example of "talk shit, get hit"
>>
>>75587662
he deserved it, he was begging for it
he's lucky he didn't get raped with that bat
>>
>>75588511
>Talk shit, get hit.

This is the mentality of the left. Its ok for them to verbally harass people because they honest to God believe that their on the right side. But when someone who has the opposite opinion speaks up you go and hit them physically if intimidation doesn't work. But you'll cry and say you're oppressed if they hit back. I hate people like you.
>>
>>75588721
any other obvious things you'd like to point out? The sky was also blue in the video.
>>
>>75588721
You can point out freedom of speech all you want but that don't stop homeboy from punching your teeth down your throat, dipshit.

>>75588810
Bitch more faggot.
>>
>>75587662
IS FUCKING ARIZONA. No license needed to open carry. Step up faggot.
>>
>>75588810
No one on the left is standing outside a high school yelling at teenagers they deserve rape, though. Completely different, argument invalid.
>>
btw the girl who hit him is white and has a teutonic name
yes faggots a based ayrian woman hit that sperg on his head
deal with it faggots
>>
>>75588888
>>
>>75587662
>Beta-cuck goes to a high school to yell at kids and tell them they deserved to be raped
>Yells at teens like a degenerate for 15 minutes before some Alpha bashes his skull in with a baseball bat
>Beta-cuck proceeds to scurry away muttering "m-muh christianity" "m-muh rape" "a-alpha as fuck" "h-haha t-totally fooled you guys, s-suck it teenagers I-I win"
>>
>>75588874
Says more about some thin skinned faggot resorting to violence because they heard someone say something they don't like.
>>
>>75588810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LX4Q643aEU
>>
>>75589048
>wahh wahh why cant i spew vitriol without making people mad and lashing out at me

tip top kek, keep whining bitch nigga
>>
>>75588124
Yet you defensed "John Smith" who attacked the "don't swear in front of the kid" cuck.

Get your shit together faggot.
>>
Im surprised he hasn't got his ass kicked more often, the fucking guy is actually begging for a beating.
>>
>>75588874
>that don't stop homeboy from punching your teeth down your throat

Nope but this does
>>
>>75589194
>being so sensitive
>>
File: image.jpg (420 KB, 1090x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420 KB, 1090x719
>>75588511
Found the nigger
>>
>>75588751
You should know all opinions are taken at face value over /pol/. If you come to defend a side, expect to face the opposing side.
>>
>>75587662
Good.

Admit it. If someone did that to Anita Sarkeesian, your dick would still be hard
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1080x778) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1080x778
>>75588639
>>
>>75589212
>/pol/ is one person
I knew it was illegal, and I noted it in the threads about it ....I just thought it was hilarious that the cuck squealed like a girl from a few love taps like that.

Also, being shoved is a lot fucking different from someone swinging a fucking bat at your dome.
>>
>>75589276
>being such a bootyblasted moron who doesnt understand human nature

>>75589258
>>75589389
>hurr he must be a nigger for pointing out reality

okay leaf.
>>
>>75589402
Im not defending shit or picking a side. Just pointing out that a guy got hit after talking shit and /pol/ is getting so triggered over it
>>
>>75589499
You are either baiting or really stupid. There is no excuse for assaulting someone with a deadly weapon.
>>
File: 3PZ0Sy.jpg (50 KB, 599x393) Image search: [Google]
3PZ0Sy.jpg
50 KB, 599x393
>>75587662
LOVE NOT HATE! LOVE NOT HATE! HIT DAT NIGGA ON DA HED YEAAA!!!!! NIGGA BUSS IT WIDE OPEN !!! YEAAAAA NIGGA!! LOVE NOT HATE, THIS AINT NO PLACE FO NO BIGOT LIKE YOU!!! WE GON SHOW YOU BOIIII!!!
>>
>>75589212
Yeah dude that was me in that thread
Good to see you again my man
>>
>>75587662
His guy is the right-wing equivalent of those annoying as fuck SJW's that parade around college campuses. He makes us look like cancer.
>t. Senior at Deer Valley High School, where he has yet to release the video.
>>
>>75588639
nigger detected

its called ignore if you dont like it and move on with your life
>>
>>75589499
>beating people with bats because their opinions make me mad
>lol its just human nature y u mad?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwAI04ckakE&list=PLG42P_UjRRrD1HyPU3t_9be6dMvBOBBxK&index=37
>>
>>75590262
you're the worst detective ever
>>
File: Firearms rule dude.jpg (147 KB, 710x698) Image search: [Google]
Firearms rule dude.jpg
147 KB, 710x698
>>75588511
Yup. That's a nigger
>>
>>75590040
>worrying more about the guy talking shit than the one assaulting someone with a bat
cuck
>>
>>75587662
Isn't this the board that advocates for hangings and gassing any differing party? What's the matter can't handle when someone does to one of yours?

Besides, he's a religious nuttie, I don't agree with the act but I'm not surprised either..
>>
>>75588916

No, when a child disagrees with a liberal the liberal goes straight for the pepper spray. Scary little crotchgoblin might bite, or something.
>>
theres 2 sides to this
1)Of course they are wrong for assaulting him
2)What kind of idiot goes out in public to yell at people and NOT EXPECT RETALIATION?
/pol/ can only focus on #1 and everyone else is a nigger lol
>>
>>75590495
I'm not exactly sure you know what a cuck is. If I were a cuck id be saying something along the lines of "she was a good girl she dindu nuffin wen she assaulted him cuz".

Just becuase he was assaulted doesn't mean he's absolved of his idiocy. They're both in the wrong.
>>
>>75588916
You're right, they are the ones running the institutions and forcing the new morality down the throats of everyone involved. You kid yourself if you think that progressives aren't the worst offenders when it comes to forcing their ideology on to others.
>>
>>75590583
Because he is allowed to, and only the worst dredges of society will be the ones that are doing the "retaliation"?

He is protected under the law, and he has a right to do this. Anyone that would go against the law in this instance is making society worse and less safe for everyone, and deserve to go to jail and be heavily fined, at least.

The fact that you're defending someone assaulting this guy over what amounts to preaching shows just disgusting you are as a person. Grow up you retarded underage baby.
>>
>>75589212
>pushing someone

>hitting someone in the head with a baseball bat
>>
>>75590806
>moral equivalency
again your cuck
>>
>>75590040
>Someone boldly stating his beliefs to a crowd of people who do not agree with him makes you look like a cancer.
Not really. I like his gumption. The rest of you could learn a fucking thing or two. Dean's to American Christians what Trump is to the Republicans. You're not a better person for taking signals from other people for every single thing you do.
>>
>>75588639
>You can't just yell shit at people and not expect consequences.
Are you fucking serious????
>>
>>75587662

This is how every Christcuck should be treated.
>>
>>75590583
Ding ding, someone who fucking gets it.

No shit he shouldn't have been assaulted, but guess what? You don't get to be a retarded edgelord in public and think you're safe because DUDE FREEDOM OF SPEECH LMAO.

Not how the real world works. Real life isn't 4chan.
>>
>>75590855
Please try and find where I defended anyone? Also please try and find your balls
>>
>>75590939
He's the Christian equivalent of a modern day mudslime. I defend his right to speak his mind, but it doesn't mean I have to condone what he's saying. He sounds like he's stuck in the dark ages of Christianity.
>>
>>75590561
No we're for gassing the people like the bitch that hit him
People that can't function in a modern civilized society
I don't agree with a single fucking point brother dean makes but I 100% support his right to do so
You can disagree with me, just do it in a civilized manner
Protest all you want, once you start to riot you have to go into the showers
>>
>>75588309
Might makes right, faggot.
>>
>>75591035
are you fucking retarded? Key word is "EXPECT", not legal and illegal. Its like you live in a world where fights don't happen. Like oh my god you mean I can't just go say what ever I want to strangers and not expect to get beat up?
>>
>>75590583
>2)What kind of idiot goes out in public to yell at people and NOT EXPECT RETALIATION?
How about normal human beings in a free, mostly white society? Funny, this guy never gets assaulted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y3Cd9gnvlw
>>
Time to start killing, I see
>>
It will be interesting to see how many parents have been triggered into legal proceedings with dean. He got himself a go fund me to fight 5 arrests.
>>
>>75591535
They'll lose for sure. Although I don't approve of what Brother Dean has to say, we don't have any right to silence what he says.
>>
File: 1463874462167.png (463 KB, 632x569) Image search: [Google]
1463874462167.png
463 KB, 632x569
>>75587949
FPWP
>>
>>75591160
Of course not, and you don't get to assault someone because your feelings are hurt and claim that you were at all justified in doing so. You also don't get to claim that because YOUR feelings were hurt that this is at all excusable or acceptable, or pretend that you're doing anything but advocating violence against people for holding and professing different political and religious views.

>oh yeah because this guy acts like a retard in public he deserves to beat up and that's okay

I bet you don't get why people are complaining about this either, that it just flies right over your head. Not that I'm surprised

>>75591198
they're right here in your mom's mouth lmao

>>75591426
You think this isn't expected? You think he doesn't expect this, is that what you're saying? You can stop talking any time, because you bring nothing to the table. Nothing you say is at all novel or insightful, you're just a retard who is way out his depth talking about anything.
>>
File: das_rite_simple_cap.jpg (60 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
das_rite_simple_cap.jpg
60 KB, 480x480
its a sad reality that you spew some shit people will get deeply offended over there's a possibility you're gonna get hit.

why do you think the black hebrew israelites preach in groups? they're always ready to give an ass beating if someone tried to swing. brother deen needs to do the same.
>>
The worst are the fucking stuck-up adults who act like they know the law inside and out

>Durr you cant tape me, you dont have permission! You are taping minors you pedophile!!
>>
>>75587662
Maybe he'll carry a gun next time?
>>
>>75591222
>He's the Christian equivalent of a modern day mudslime.
I've yet to see him light a woman on fire for showing her ankles, or hang a faggot from a crane. I haven't even heard him say that either group needs to have any sort of earthly punishment.

>He sounds like he's stuck in the dark ages of Christianity.
You say that, but I've watched a few of his videos and I've heard him say literally nothing that you can't hear a baptist preacher who thinks he's in like-minded company won't say. The only things either group says that are appalling to me are implications that natural disasters are the consequence of some individual's affront to god.
Other than that, what? Gays burn in Hell and should stop being gay, women should stop whoring around....does any of this sound like something that the bible doesn't fucking say?
>>
>>75591473
Nobody here would say half the shit they say on /pol/ to real people in public....Gee I wonder why? Its almost like they have the commonsense that they might make someone angry and violent.
>>
>>75587662
Wasn't this a couple of months ago?

I remember watching the video couple of months ago on his youtube chanel.
>>
>>75591738
>Of course not, and you don't get to assault someone because your feelings are hurt and claim that you were at all justified in doing so.

Really because last I checked Brother Dean damn near got his head bashed in.

>oh yeah because this guy acts like a retard in public he deserves to beat up and that's okay

Never said it was okay.
>>
>>75591738
can I get your autograph cool guy?
>>
>>75591426
>Its like you live in a world where fights don't happen. Like oh my god you mean I can't just go say what ever I want to strangers and not expect to get beat up?
Ok! I hear you. But the people who had their feelings hurt should expect consequences if they assaulted someone.
>>
>>75588124
Yes it is. This asshat has repeatedly threatened women on campus. He needed a little "attitude adjustment".

As my G.I Joe used to say: "Mission accomplished. Good work, men!"
>>
>>75588945
it was a bull dyke mad that he said homosexuality is wrong

now she will be spend two years in a cell for it
>>
>being afraid to stick to your views even if they will not be popular
>backing down out of fear

This thread is full of limp wristed cucks
>>
>>75591804
The black man should honestly be charged alongside the dyke. I could almost guarantee that she wouldn't have swung that bat, if she didn't have a fucking adult there, threatening the man and signalling to her and the other students that they wouldn't get in trouble for touching him.
>>
>>75587662
Good. Fuck that Semetic cocksucker.
>>
All you faggots here don't say "gas the Kikes" or "race war now" or even "nigger" in public.
>>
>>75591779
He always has another guy with him. They won't do anything either way considering it would land them in legitimate trouble
>>75591876
So mudslimes don't say that gays will burn or that women have no place in modern society other than in the kitchen or in the bed? What this man says is not different than the likes of Westboro Baptist. Only an idiot would condone hate against others on the levels that he does. He sounds no different than the radical mudslime or the SJW. What all three have on common is that they all hate on the basis of another's lifestyle.
>>
>>75591883
Because most of the people crying about it are total fucking autists who spend most of their days in front of the computer.
>>
>>75592087
no shit you fucking dumb leaf faggot. Stop pointing out obvious things.
>>
>>75591917
>Really because last I checked Brother Dean damn near got his head bashed in.

Yeah and whoever did it deserves to go to jail. They deserve to be punished to the full extent of the law.

>Never said it was okay.

Listen buddy, you don't get to play devil's advocate and imply that this is at all acceptable and turn around and try to play this whole thing off on a technicality. You're a humongous faggot on the same level as the worst of liberals, and it's probably because you get fucking assblasted at what Dean screams about.

>>75592007
>wow I just got my ass blown out so hard I can't think of a response, better act like an even bigger retard yeah I'm sure everybody will get this and I won't look like an even bigger retard
>>
>>75591883
Just because something you say triggers violent savages doesn't give them the right to assault you or justify cowardly self censorship. Gee it's almost like you completely missed the point I was making.
>>
>>75587662
>m-muh preachin muthafucka!!
>you deserve to be raped! What are you gonna do about it!
TALK
SHIT
GET
HIT

Anyone defending him is a pussy betamale. Maybe he should have brought some protection if he was going to say dumb shit like that.
>>
>>75591876
>I've heard him say literally nothing that you can't hear a baptist preacher, who thinks he's in like-minded company, say.
Fixed. Sorry. The heat's getting to me.
>>
File: image.png (4 KB, 366x374) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 KB, 366x374
>>75592215
Those are memes you faggot
>>
>>75588511
>someone talks shit near you
>you hit them in the back of the head with a baseball bat
>you go to prison for assault with a deadly weapon

I'm fine with this.
>>
>>75587949
You have to go back.
>>
File: maxresdefault1.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1080
Post your rare Deans
>>
>>75592309
>Listen buddy

Oh shut the fuck up you euphoric sperglord faggot, cry more for all I care, you're just too autistic to understand that outside of your online echochamber normalfags don't take so kindly to certain types of banter.

Tough shit.
>>
>>75587949
>>75588309
>reddit
>>
>>75592309
do you do birthday parties?
>>
>>75592215
Speak for yourself kid
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 600x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 600x780
>>75592503
>>
>>75592304
>no shit you fucking dumb leaf faggot. Stop pointing out obvious things.
Sorry not sorry. I need to know where you stand on this because lib would give them a free pass .
>>
>degenerates itt mad Dean calls them out on going to hell for all eternity
>>
>>75592439
"nigger" is a meme? you need to get out more and drink less Mountain Dew.
>>
File: 1460398516800.jpg (32 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1460398516800.jpg
32 KB, 640x427
>>75588427
>>
>>75588721
>promotes violence against women because they wear the wrong clothes
>shouldn't have his shit kicked in

Nigger pls...
>>
>>75592610
>im the assblasted one
>meaning people itt are crying over the fact brother dean got assaulted
>implying this isn't how life works
>IT SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPEN BECAUSE FREE SPEECH!!

k
>>
>felony assault is okay because he said mean words :^(

what happened to /pol/?
>>
>>75592503
Oh look we got a badass over here

You're the only autist here faggot, and your opinions are basically those of white trash. I would not at all be surprised if you WERE white trash, you humongous cock sucker

>>75592579
Yeah, don't you remember?
>>
I haven't seen this many people triggered since Milo @ DePaul
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 604x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 604x431
>>75592695
Oh yes. My bad Mr. Normal.
>>
>>75592747
>h-hey, stop promoting violence or I'll promote violence too!
The best cure is the spotlight so people will either recognize he's an idiot or take his word and try to improve on it.
>>
>>75592818
Who pissed on your doritos? Dude smoke weed and relax lmao.
>>
>>75592802
American hours happened
>>
>>75592795
You don't understand. It happens. But the assault is not justified.

People shouldn't self censor themselves in fear of being met with resistance.
>>
>>75592747
No one here is your nigger you fucking faggot.

See I love this. This is good. We're escalating, and this will only end one way.
>>
>>75592226
>So mudslimes don't say that gays will burn or that women have no place in modern society other than in the kitchen or in the bed?
They say that...and then some. Death for anyone who doesn't agree with them.
> What this man says is not different than the likes of Westboro Baptist.
He has better taste in venue. Again, what either group says is virtually indistinguishable from what any baptist will say, no matter how much they'll sugar coat it in polite company.
>Only an idiot would condone hate against others on the levels that he does.
"You should change your ways because God hates you as you are." is not "hatred." As misguided as it is, it's entirely an expression of well-meaning concern.
>He sounds no different than the radical mudslime or the SJW.
Except that both groups condone violence and shut their fucking mouths as soon as they're significantly outnumbered.
>>
>>75591286
>No we're for gassing the people *that we disagree with
That's the problem, if people with the same mentality of your average /pol/lack got in power they'd just suppress a good part of the population simply because of his values. What I see people complaining about here is simply that they don't like they aren't the ones in power to use those same methods.
>>
File: 1391903052882.jpg (50 KB, 387x529) Image search: [Google]
1391903052882.jpg
50 KB, 387x529
DEAN IS THE HERO WE DESERVE, BUT NOT THE ONE WE NEED RIGHT NOW
>>
>>75592904
prompting violence back at him would be saying "no, you deserve rape"

not beating him with a metal bat you fucking cunt
>>
>>75592948
seriously...must be a veteran who gets triggered on Memorial Day
>>
>>75592795
Oh it's how life works obviously, and you want to know something else about how life works?

People complain about things they don't like. Does this bother you?

>>75592948
You can't really tell someone to relax after throwing a huge hissy fit, kid.
>>
>>75588511
nigger
>>
File: tumblr_lxry4mDMDf1qbyhcjo1_500.gif (999 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxry4mDMDf1qbyhcjo1_500.gif
999 KB, 500x341
I know if it was a feminist who got wacked everyone here would be on the side of the swinger. No difference here, just another public asshole spewing his ideologies.
>>
>>75592995
>People shouldn't self censor themselves in fear of being met with resistance.

The point is, they are going to be met with resistance, whether you or I like it or not.

Sorry you don't like how the real world works, but there's nothing I can do about that.
>>
>>75592904
>if we fight the terrorists they win

>>75593004
Keep sucking the kike-on-a-stick dick, niggerfaggot.
>>
>>75593068
At least you admit that you had a bit of sperg rage.

But hey, that's why we're here.
>>
>>75593064
You stick out like a sore thumb, you can gb2 reddit now.
>>
seriously when did /pol/ become so fucking whinny? God help you if you take what I type this seriously.
>>
>>75593191
As soon as you admit you're a sperg buddy
>>
>>75593114
Again, you don't understand. I do not expect people not to get upset with me. I do expect it to happen. But no one is justified in assaulting someone over a difference of opinion.

The real problem is the hypocrisy of the "tolerant" left
>>
>>75593236
if you said that to me Id hit you with a bat
>>
>Brother Dean, you learned a valuable lesson today. AROUND BLACKS, NEVER RELAX

topfuckinglel at these comments./pol/'s got Deans back
>>
>>75593335
Okay now we know you are a master ruseman
>>
>>75593277
Diagnosed m8.

>>75593254
It's summer, that probably has something to do with the amount of whiny babby tier newfags.

>>75593325
>But no one is justified in assaulting someone over a difference of opinion.

Then you had better tell that to the leftist fags doing it, rather than bitching on a vietnamese squash board.
>>
>>75593114
You're making a practical argument as opposed to a moral one. As a practical matter I would say that brother dean should exercise self defense, preferably bodyguards. If he had two or three people with him literally watching his back this wouldn't have happened. But as a moral argument anyone who says "Lol he deserved it" or "Talk shit get hit" is a flaming faggot.
>>
>>75588511
Nigger
>>
>>75593335
And I'd shoot you.
>>
>>75593471
b-b-but muh consequences
>>
>>75593179
>the terrorists
Last time I checked, Brother Dean wasn't a terrorist. Words don't hurt you.
>>
>>75593455
They already know. They are facing the consequences of their foolishness by being charged with a crime.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 320x180
"Nobody has the right to assault you for speaking your American mind"
>>
>>75593471
>But as a moral argument anyone who says "Lol he deserved it" or "Talk shit get hit" is a flaming faggot.

srsly thats some nigger tier shit. shit does not belong in this country
>>
so many assblasted niggers in here

A P E M E N T AL I T Y
P
E
>>
>>75593641
come back GI Joe we need you now more than ever
>>
>>75587662
I don't feel sorry for him. Nevertheless, words shouldn't cause people to lean towards violence.
>>
>>75593006
Even if what he says is born out of well-meaning, he still should say things along the lines of "you deserve rape". Although he has the right to do so, it completely turns off the majority of people from the message he tries to give. If anything, what he's doing is turning people away from the word of God, as opposed to bringing them to it.
>>
>>75593471
Sure, I agree with that.

But not everyone IRL adheres to the same code of morality. Again, sorry you don't like how the real world works. If I could snap my fingers and restore civility I would.
>>
>>75588511
We have a nigger here.
>>
>>75593647
The worst part is that they go back around and say "it's just reality bro lmao" after they see that it's not acceptable here as opposed to reddit.

As if anyone here has to be told that the guy who is risking his life by doing this is liable to be assaulted. What a joke
>>
>>75592398
theres a difference between, personally verbally assaulting someone and street preaching you fucking dumb shit. fuckign american education i swear
>>
>>75593647
>srsly thats some nigger tier shit. shit does not belong in this country

Talk shit, get hit, faggots.
>>
>>75588511
nigger
>>
>>75593647
>>75593836
Like this nigger
>>75593798
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 683x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 683x743
>>75589656
HEZ JUS A GOOD BOI GE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>75593873
Okay Tyrone
>>
As someone who lives in Phoenix I can tell you I'm sad I'm on a vacation cause I would have loved to see somebody beat him up.

Motherfucker is annoying as fuck and what I'm surprised is that it took this long for someone to beat his candy ass.
>>
>>75593978
You have to stay.
>>
I really like /pol/ threads with certain subject matter.

This is fucking ass-tier, though.

Yeah, if you walk around frequently saying shit that other groups are gonna get deeply offended at, you're probably gonna get hit.

And the one that hit you is gonna do some time in the pokey, depending on how badly they bonked ya.

Easy as that, fuck.

I don't get what there actually IS to argue about here. It'd be different if people were making lucid arguments about removing the "right" of free speech; if something could be broadly considered fucking stupid to say, physical retaliation would be acceptable under law.

But holy shit you're just calling eachother spergs and redditors, lmao
>>
>>75593978
Okay Paco.
>>
File: psa_copy_use_0.jpg (73 KB, 804x453) Image search: [Google]
psa_copy_use_0.jpg
73 KB, 804x453
"Kids its okay to go outside and speak your mind to complete strangers. Nobody will ever harm you because everyone respects the 1st Amendment."
>>
>>75593836
>The worst part is that they go back around and say "it's just reality bro lmao" after they see that it's not acceptable here as opposed to reddit.

The worst part is that whiny faggots bitch about it after they see that it's not acceptable IRL as opposed to here.
>>
>>75593978
>flag

You having a good time with your familia you island nigger?
>>
File: 0016.png (26 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
0016.png
26 KB, 160x160
>>75591062
>tfw watching atheism numbers decline
>>
>>75594079
>>75594012
>not knowing Puerto Rico is a cheap tropical paradise

Plebs not knowing life.
>>
>>75594123
>m-muh reality

Give it a rest.
>>
File: argrumant.png (152 KB, 377x492) Image search: [Google]
argrumant.png
152 KB, 377x492
>lol it's just reality
>he had it coming
>talk shit get hit
>he shouldn't say things like that, he deserved it :^)
>>
>>75587662
>Defendant please rise. You have been charged with aggravated assault with a weapon, how do you plead?

>Well your honor....

>TALK SHIT GET HIT LMAO!!!!!
>>
>>75594210
You still have to stay there.
>>
>>75594072
There's nothing to argue about. There's only things to bitch about, and everyone will do that plenty.

>>75594123
No the worst is definitely the whiny bitch faggot that backpedals on what he's saying because he can't handle people social backlash on an anonymous image forum for autists. Weak willed slack wrist faggot.
>>
>>75594123
>GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS CAMPUS!!!
>>
>>75594210
And youre more than welcome to stay there.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
"You see Billy and thats why AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX"
>>
File: laughingpepe.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
laughingpepe.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>75594213
>BLATANTLY DENYING REALITY

AND YOU WONDER WHY NO ONE TAKES YOU FAGGOTS SERIOUSLY JESUS CHRIST.

>>75594319
>i'm backpedaling now
lmao, whatever you say.
>>
>>75591160
Ok Tyrone, next time I see some SJW preaching that all whites are all evil and need to die (even though he's white) I'm gonna take my bat out and beat shit out of him. What do you think should happen to me?
>>
>>75593790
>the word of God, as opposed to bringing them to it.

Fuck off you cuck.

These people are not interested in "the word of God" or any measure of civility or reason. They are completely savages only interested in unrestrained hedonism and violence. If you turn your backs on them for a second they will fucking eat you.
>>
File: argument.png (932 KB, 1335x974) Image search: [Google]
argument.png
932 KB, 1335x974
>ANYONE who spews their evil racist rhetoric like this full well has it coming to them and gets everything they deserve
>we don't tolerate those kind of hateful opinions in this society
>YEAH he shouldn't have said those things if he didn't want to get assaulted LOL
>>
>>75594420
Your reality argument is flawed because no one is denying that people WILL resort to violence. But weather or not they are justified in doing so.
>>
>>75594298
>>75594351

Puerto Rico is US Territory buddy.

Or have you cucks never even leaved your state for a trip?

Don't tell me you cucks never went to Europe, Australia, Japan, etc?
>>
>>75594420
You can't hide it man, you're too mad, and far too dumb.

Stop any time.
>>
>>75588124
shut the fuck up, faggot
>>
>>75593790
Right, so we've established that he's not a hateful person, and that the message he's spreading IS, in fact, proper Christian teachings. Now let's look at what he's accomplishing by doing what he does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY

Tell me that the terrible, nasty, wicked little boys and girls in this video would ever show their true colors like this, if they didn't meet brother Dean.

People converting is not what is vital to this country's survival right now. People remembering what this country stands for, what it means to be American, is very necessary. People like Dean force SJWs and Muslims to say what they really mean in a public space.
>Agree with me and do as I say, or I will kill you the first chance I get.
>>
>>75594569
>traveling argument

I've traveled plenty, but I do t put on airs to others.
>>
>>75594549
We're not arguing shit, I'm pointing out how life works, it's up to you whether you want to accept it or not.

>>75594505
>They are completely savages only interested in unrestrained hedonism and violence. If you turn your backs on them for a second they will fucking eat you.

Someone else who gets it.

>>75594579
Lead by example bitch.
>>
>>75588427
I can do what ever the fuck i want. Kys.
>>
File: argrum.png (272 KB, 402x478) Image search: [Google]
argrum.png
272 KB, 402x478
>HATE SPEECH ISN'T FREE SPEECH
>LOL YEAH YOU HAVE FREE SPEECH BUT YOU'RE NOT FREE FROM CONSEQUENCES, LIKE GETTING ASSAULTED
>>
>>75594569
>you still don't get it

I think you are done here Tyrone
>>
>>75594656
>I've traveled plenty, but I do t put on airs to others.

What?
>>
File: 1444682597798.png (44 KB, 624x397) Image search: [Google]
1444682597798.png
44 KB, 624x397
http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/disturbing-the-peace.html

How hard is it to call the cops when someone is being a giant fucking nuisance? People act like we don't have a legitimate system in place to deal with this. Fucking hell, I'm annoyed at both sides for this lack of civility and common decency.
>>
File: 1414714493151.jpg (106 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1414714493151.jpg
106 KB, 612x612
>>75588511
>>
>>75594842
Autocorrect

I don't put on airs to others like you do
>>
File: 1280x720-ufH.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-ufH.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
"Johhny if you think the girls in school are whores then you should tell em. Even tell the niggers they should go back. You're an American and the 1st Amendment guarantees that nobody will hurt you.
>>
File: image.png (23 KB, 368x211) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 368x211
>>75591917
>>75592309

Protip: the guy your arguing with is an obvious nigger. Niggers don't give a shit about the law they do what they want and are violent until they get what they want.

The same rights afforded niggers don't extend to the general population though
>>
File: 1384551101144.jpg (87 KB, 798x1067) Image search: [Google]
1384551101144.jpg
87 KB, 798x1067
>>75588511
>>
>>75594671
I mean I would stop, but apparently I am far more valuable and contribute far more than you do.

Stop acting like you're anything than a literal nigger from reddit that found /pol/ last week. You reek of a faggot that is trying too hard to fit in and has to defend himself because he got so many bad replies. Well boohoo faggot, you're a retard, you have to get over it sometime.
>>
lol i like how the fuckin cuck has a bodyguard with him while he spews his hate.
>>
>>75594811
Also this was meant for

>>75594671

I hate mobile posting
>>
File: ffrf.jpg (160 KB, 600x273) Image search: [Google]
ffrf.jpg
160 KB, 600x273
>>75587662
Why didn't God protect his loyal servant?
>>
>>75594984
Why do you think niggers are outbreeding you whitey?

ooga booga bix nood where da white wimmins at?
>>
>>75594900
He didn't qualify
>>
>>75594914

I'm not putting anything friend. You are just mad that you wanted to disregard my argument to post your silly meme flag posts but not realizing that you were talking with a full blooded american.
>>
>>75594900
Different cities and areas have different codes for that one, you muppet.

I highly doubt he was "preaching" somewhere where it was illegal to do so. It's kinda a profession for him.
>>
File: 1464309212733.gif (2 MB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
1464309212733.gif
2 MB, 366x360
Brother Dean is just another obnoxious faggot that can't resist imposing his world view on others. Literally no different than SJW liberals.

That said, resorting to violence just because someone hurt your feefees is just as bad.
>>
>>75595009
Take it easy enlightened one, I'm sure everyone here knows how valuable you are, you special snowflake you. Certainly wiser than I.

kek, been here since 07, but keep claiming that I'm trying too hard if it makes you feel more secure in yourself.
>>
>>75594123
So if you deem it acceptable to physically attack these people for triggering you with their words, would you also deem it acceptable if next time, they are prepared for the attack and as a result would gun down the attacker in self defense?
>>
>>75588511
So I can hit a woman spouting feminist bullshit at me?
Alright deal
>>
>>75595079
because you don't understand Christian theology at all

Christians are supposed to suffer for Christ's sake, the only problem being that Dean is an autist and therefore is not good at preaching a coherent message other than "you do bad things and deserve bad things to happen to you"
>>
Knock knock
Who's there?
Boo!
Boo who?
Boohoo Whiteboys!!!
>>
>>75595157
Anyone born in Puerto Rico is technically a full blooded American. I never doubted that. But Puerto Ricans are still mostly vile. I speak from experience
>>
File: atheism.jpg (39 KB, 370x371) Image search: [Google]
atheism.jpg
39 KB, 370x371
>>75595278
>Christians are supposed to suffer for Christ's sake
so Brother Dean getting hit in the head is a manifestation of God's will!
>>
>>75595245
Never once did I claim it was acceptable, it's reality. People will act like a pack of wild monkeys when someone triggers them.
>>
>>75595197
>just as bad
no its not. Assault is worse than words. Only SJWs believe words are violence. Stop with the moral equivalency.
>>
File: 1459281743949.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1459281743949.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>>75595204
>been here since 07
>>
>Right Wing Protestor in Europe KOs the shit out of some libcuck at a refugee protest
FUCKING JUSTICE, EAT SHIT YOU STUPID EUROKEK

>Left Wing person KOs the shit out of some random conservatard
WHAT YOU CAN'T JUST HIT SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY SAID SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T LIKE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>75587662
To be fair the guy was kind of asking for it.
>>
>>75595394
>may may image
>this will surely stump him!

You summerfags are entertaining, I'll give you that.
>>
>>75595473
>This is what I was saying when they assaulted me. Tell me I was asking for it
>>
>>75595197
>mean words are "just as bad" as felony assault

rlly makes u think ';^(
>>
File: 1456706468818.png (285 KB, 884x903) Image search: [Google]
1456706468818.png
285 KB, 884x903
>>75595406
>2016
>still believing /pol/ is one person
>>
File: CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg (41 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg
41 KB, 600x338
>>75595473
>>
>>75587662
Christfag deserved it
>>
>>75595406
all those right wing videos have the lefties stealing or wrecking shit you moron, not comparable
>>
>>75592795
>isn't how life works

Last time I checked we had something called laws. Specifically a law that says you can't chimp out and ASSAULT(look it up tyrone) someone.

You KNOW for a fact that if s leftist was attacked like this the attacker would have been swiftly tazered arrested and sentenced so this is what is known as selective enforcement of the laws

Because again I'll repeat in the west we have laws saying you can't hit someone. If you want to live in a place where you can attack someone you don't like I suggest you go somewhere like Somalia where there are no laws. We'll see how long you survive
>but of course this is all just his real life works

Trust me if real life worked like you thought it did the niggers lefties and Mudslimes would already be dead
>>
File: judgement-day-1.jpg (334 KB, 980x1153) Image search: [Google]
judgement-day-1.jpg
334 KB, 980x1153
>>75595278
>"you do bad things and deserve bad things to happen to you"
The correlary of which is "if you do good things, then you deserve good things to happen to you"

>you don't understand Christian theology
no, I think the problem is that Dean doesn't understand Christian theology.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
>>75595555
>Those digits
>>
>>75594654
Although I may disagree with they way he goes about preaching, as long as he manages to continue to get reactions equivalent to this one then I support him. The spotlight is the best disinfectant afterall, and even if it mages to bring him down, the radical leftists he encounters go down with him as well.
>>
>>75595406
>antifa burn cars and hospitalise people
>street preacher yells mean things at passers-by
Do you understand why these things are not the same?
>>
>>75595647
>Last time I checked we had something called laws.
You get arrested if you smoke pot, doesn't stop people from doing it.

What, you think people are just going to be obedient? Not saying there should be no laws.
>>
>>75594704

what is it like being an inferior breed of human nigger?
>>
>>75595388
You don't have to say that, literally everybody knows. You're so far up your own ass that you don't get that. Real talk now family, you have made every single possible nod that you could that you were a humongous faggot and that you were defending this sort of behaviour. Your initial post was obviously tailored for this exact purpose. What, are you surprised that people are going to complain when you act like a nigger and try your hardest to provoke them?

I'm saying this on the off chance you actually are this retarded. I doubt you are.

>>75595526
Hey you were pretty good, but you could do better. You just have to apply yourself a bit harder. I know you can do it
>>
>>75595554
I'm not saying the girl shouldn't be punished, I'm just saying standing around with a sign saying "YOU DESERVE TO BE RAPED" is definitely "asking for it."

>>75595598
Fuck off with that cuck, don't remind me.
>>
Everyone is just afraid, scared, frightened animals.
All the behavior still exhibits that.
>>
Who gives a fuck? Shit like this (assault) happens everyday. What makes this fag so special that you're all sperging out about it?
>>
>>75595682
This right here. At the end of the day, it just proves how vile these people are. "Innocent kids" cheering on someone getting hit in the head with a baseball bat by some dyke and a nigger.

It's absolutely imperative this continues to happen. As more out themselves, the easier it will be to pull the trigger on each individual one.
>>
>>75593087
Are you saying brother dean is the same as a feminist? Do you really believe that?

Relativism is a mental disorder.
>>
>>75595730
he burned my feelings and hospitalized my psyche
>>
>>75587662
my only complain about brother dean is that does this on a fucking high school
you can't expect any kind of meaningful interaction with braindead highschoolers

just go to campuses and you can preach and rebuke university students

brother Dean is a poor man's brother Jesse

and in any case, why the fuck did he run? he should have just stayed there and film any other aggression and those people would go to fucking jail
>>
>>75595824
No I'm pretty sure people swing bats at other people because they're *mad*, not afraid.
>>
>>75595855
>crimes happen. But why should we care

Ebin
>>
>because of the extreme sides in this case people are rationalizing the actions of one because they hate the other

They're all faggots.
He knows it's a risk going in when people are so sensitive they might as well be made of clitorises, not saying that's okay, it's just a possibility that I'm sure he was aware of.

If he can press charges, he might as well.

Hm. Feels much like the elections.
People will only want one only if they REALLY don't want the other.
>>
>>75588511
This. Same can be applied to sjw cucks but no one has done that............yet
>>
>>75595651
>"if you do good things, then you deserve good things to happen to you"

would be relevant if
"There is none righteous, no, not one"
wasn't apart of christian theology

keep shitposting though

>no, I think the problem is that Dean doesn't understand Christian theology.
no, you still don't understand
>>
>>75595808
Not surprised people complain, it's the human way. Much like it's the human way to act like irrational animals. It's like going to Compton and spouting fuck niggers fuck niggers repeatedly, what do you think will happen?

>Hey you were pretty good, but you could do better. You just have to apply yourself a bit harder. I know you can do it

Likewise, glad to know I have your support. We'll climb this mountain together, you and I.
>>
>>75595966
Well, yeah. He annoyed people and got hit for it. So what? Why should I care?
>>
>>75596087
You don't HAVE to come into the thread discussion do you? Plenty of other threads.
>>
>>75595855
Political violence is a special kind of violence because it can lead to habbenings
>>
>>75587949
>>
File: Comfy Pepe.jpg (80 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Pepe.jpg
80 KB, 553x567
>>75595730
>Antifa
>Some random white liberal
Everytime, /pol/ tries to jump through hoops of fire to defend the same type of behavior that they would criticize in the left. Just admit that in both cases they got what they deserved.
>>
>>75595938
>why the fuck did he run

because I think he genuinely got scared

if you keep watching, some people start following him to see if he's alright and he initially thinks they're coming to assault him further
>>
File: 1448446374569.jpg (33 KB, 310x350) Image search: [Google]
1448446374569.jpg
33 KB, 310x350
This has been decided. Did he deserve to get hit upside his head? No. Is he a good Christian? No.
>>
>>75596254
then he doesn't have what it takes to be a preacher
imagine him trying to preach at a gay parade
>>
I want to see a pic of the real womyn that hit him. Thank god that bitch is getting charged with assault
>>
>>75596361
Ever been hit by a bat? Can't imagine his mind wasn't in panic mode after being hit once with the bat.
>>
File: 1453655103840.jpg (328 KB, 1294x852) Image search: [Google]
1453655103840.jpg
328 KB, 1294x852
>>75587662
>you hurt my feelings therefore I am justified in assaulting you
Liberals everyone
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.