[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AfD - Enemy of Israel (WAT)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 4588484.png (16 KB, 552x205) Image search: [Google]
4588484.png
16 KB, 552x205
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/afd-vorsitzende-hetzt-gegen-den-verein-juden-deutschlands-a-1104953.html

SHE. IS. ONE. OF. US.
>>
Dachte schon ich wäre der einzige der sich darüber köstlich amüsiert hahahaha
>>
File: I wish I could read..jpg (41 KB, 642x347) Image search: [Google]
I wish I could read..jpg
41 KB, 642x347
>>75555753
>>
>>75555753
They deleted it.
Why no Archive.is HANS BROTHER

>>75556025
"My enemies are the potato noses of israel"
>>
inb4 no audio tapes like with Gauland last week
>>
>>75556025
she called some important jew a "honker" (is this the correct word? basically a fat nose)
>>
>>75555753
Someone has a Archive.is link?
They deleted the article.

Wanted to post the same here on /pol/, unfortunately closed browser tab.
>>
>>75555753
calling long nosed guys from Israel the enemy of her family...

bye AfD, was nice knowing you
>>
>>75555753
jesus christ, I hope this is not real.
>>
File: weird.jpg (80 KB, 684x460) Image search: [Google]
weird.jpg
80 KB, 684x460
strange as fuck

it is possible to google Frauke Petry and Stickberg, but impossible to do so in combination cuz lawsuit?

the fuck is going on?
>>
>>75555753
Fake oder sehr dümmlicher linker Propagandaversuch, der Satz ist nichtmal grammatikalisch richtig.
>>
File: jewrywhere.jpg (2 MB, 2571x1684) Image search: [Google]
jewrywhere.jpg
2 MB, 2571x1684
>>75556684
>bye AfD, was nice knowing you

What a fucking cucks you're.
>>
>>75555753
>>75555947
Translate it you fucking krauts
>>
File: noseknows.png (9 KB, 647x195) Image search: [Google]
noseknows.png
9 KB, 647x195
>>75557062
>>
>>75557001

Pretty sure he thinks they are going to kill her or kill her career now.
>>
>>75557062
>calling long nosed guys from Israel the enemy of her family...

Are you dumb, Amerifat?
>>
>>75557148
Yep, they are a bunch of faggots. You can't start a revolution with those pussies.
>>
>>75556960
She is a dumb Ossi. They do not know to speak german correctly.
>>
Fake, this isn't real guys. Its a hoax.
>>
>>75556917
Will AfD be forbidden if this is actually real?
>>
>>75557001
I will let you in on a little secret: Jews will shut down any party that goes against them.
>>
>>75557821
They are against kosher butchering anyway so that means that they hate the jews. Although the verfassungsschutz said that they are no extremists.. I don't think that the government would ban the party.
>>
ITS A HOAX
You can tell that easily, this autor does not even exist on that site. Nor does a news medis called jk exist.

Left propaganda, let that thread die.
>>
>>75557901
>secret
Hardly.
>>
>>75557821
No because the quote could be addressed to one person only and therefore be taken out of context. We have double standards, but not to the extend where we would dare to forbid a whole party with that much support in the population. The most that come out of it, is Petry resigning.

But since spiegel already drew back their articles I assume it's fake or at least very unsubstantial. Seeing that the media is creating a big hype around the Gauweiler internet post, they would prematurly ejaculate if this were true as well.

The easiest way to attack AfD would be to address their economic and social policies and take their immigration platform from them, but no, they try the race/nazi-card again and again without noticing they are turning into the "boy who cried wolf" for some people faster than for others. Even the worst leftists I know shifted from "nazis" to "old-CDU" and are debating the AfD platform rationally, so if the media keeps going like this, they'll play into the hands of the AfD.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.