[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is it that makes people behave in this way?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1460080840346.png (305 KB, 658x664) Image search: [Google]
1460080840346.png
305 KB, 658x664
what is it that makes people behave in this way?
>>
>>70279901
Indoctrination
>>
>>70279901
Early education starting age five. This is where the seeds are planted.

I'd actually like to know what the official program for training children in the classroom is. More precisely, I'd like to know what we teach children concerning fairness and conflict resolution / avoidance.

For instance, I heard once that a teacher, seeing that one of the children had brought more pencil in class (because the parents had bought them) took a portion of said pencil to have them shared with other student in the interest of fairness. He """""had""""""" to share.
>>
>>70279901

"I can read people's minds. In my lifetime, I have read the pasts, presents, and futures of thousands upon thousands of men, and women. And each mind that I peered into was stuffed with the same single object of obsession: That selfish and atavistic desire to pass on one's seed... it was enough to make me sick.

Every living thing on this planet exists to mindlessly pass on their DNA. We're designed that way. And that's why there is war. But you... You are different... You're the same as us. We have no past, no future. We live in the moment. That's our only purpose.

Humans weren't designed to bring each other happiness. From the moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain and misery." -Psycho Mantis
>>
>>70280133

that's disgusting
>>
>>70279901
Sometimes it feels bad when the dick feels so good.
>>
it's so fucking weird. since I look kinda Muslim I pretend to be more assholish and aggressive and the chicks in my college classes like it and accept it because "different culture"

I fucked some girls ass after she said no and she forgave me after I said I wouldn't mind raping her daily and ripping her clothes off.

women are nuts
>>
File: 1459275283133.gif (99 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1459275283133.gif
99 KB, 350x300
>>70280141
>-Psycho Mantis
>>
>>70279901

I thought he just had suck dick for 4 hours, not take it up the ass.
>>
>>70280201
Look at this :

>Teaching children how to put themselves in someone else’s shoes helps them to relate better to others and manage conflict more effectively. It promotes caring, respect and fairness. Research shows that children who have learned to value others are more likely to include and appreciate children who are different from them or who are viewed negatively by others.

https://www.kidsmatter.edu.au/families/about-friendship/social-development/social-development-children%E2%80%99s-social-development

I'm sure there's way to go deeper into that rabbit hole.
>>
>>70280201
>>70282846
>I'm sure there's way to go deeper into that rabbit hole

Oh boy. Yes there is :

>Appreciate social and cultural diversity

>Find out about the social and cultural backgrounds and values of your students and their families and look for ways to accommodate their needs and perspectives. Be open to adjusting your style of teaching and communication and ensure that common classroom practices are clear and appropriate for all students. Create opportunities to include different perspectives and encourage children to explore and appreciate the differences.

>Deal promptly with discrimination and harassment

>Teach children about stereotyping and discrimination and make it clear that these are unacceptable behaviours. When discrimination, harassment or bullying occur ensure that you take action based on your school’s policies and procedures.

https://www.kidsmatter.edu.au/sites/default/files/public/KMPC3-201205-social-development-suggestions-for-teachers_0.pdf

I really want to go "Critical theory" on early childhood education.
>>
File: 1439443987711.jpg (120 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
1439443987711.jpg
120 KB, 716x768
I thought they were supposed to turn on the rapefugees once they were molested. When will this lunacy end?
>>
>>70280133

>I'd actually like to know what the official program for training children in the classroom is

you only need to pass one instruction on to the children, and you can cuck the whole system. it's very simple, and if you can get it through, the children practically brainwash themselves. it's

>girls mature emotionally faster than boys

that's it. if you can have them believe that girls are more "emotionally mature" than boys at any age, the whole system will fail over by itself, because the default standard of male rationality is replaced with the standard of female emotionality.

boom. western civilization destroyed in one generation.
>>
File: oh achmed.jpg (15 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
oh achmed.jpg
15 KB, 224x225
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/06/leftist-norwegian-politician-gets-raped-by-somalian-begs-for-him-not-to-be-deported/

I truly, honestly, cannot understand this line of thought. How can someone be so cucked, for lack of a better term? How can they be so empty and self-hating that they delude themselves that this is okay?

Shit, I hate myself more than anything and I still have enough respect not to fuck myself this hard
>>
is the politician/rape victim homo or hetero?
>>
>>70285098
I bet if he was gay he would be dead. Muslims think its okay to do man butt if both of them aren't gay.
>>
>>70279901
Mental illness.
>>
>>70280133
Wasnt that a story from louder with crowder ?
>>
>>70282846
>I'm sure there's way to go deeper into that rabbit hole.

That's just what the migrant said.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.