[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Clinton Spars With Black Lives Matter Protesters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: Bill-Clinton-vs-protesters.jpg (25 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Clinton-vs-protesters.jpg
25 KB, 480x270
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/07/politics/bill-clinton-black-lives-matter-protesters/index.html
April 7, 2016

Bill Clinton spars with Black Lives Matter protesters

(CNN)-Bill Clinton traded verbal shots in a feisty 15-minute exchange with Black Lives Matter protesters in Philadelphia on Thursday, as he defended his wife's presidential bid.

The protesters shouted that "black youth are not super predators," taking issue with a phrase then-first lady Hillary Clinton used in a 1996 speech about violent crime committed by young people. They heckled Bill Clinton for the 1994 crime bill he signed into law as president that cracked down on gangs but also put more non-violent offenders in prison for longer stays.

"You are defending the people who killed the lives you say matter," the former president told protesters.

One protester's signs declared, in an apparent reference to the toppling of Muammar Gaddafi in Libya, that "Hillary is a murderer." The protesters repeatedly shouted over Clinton, ignoring his responses and invoking Clinton's ties to Wall Street, as well.

cont.
>>
>>70275690

In the exchange, Clinton repeatedly said, "I love protesters" -- but complained that they wouldn't let him respond. "Here's the thing. I like protesters, but the ones that won't let you answer are afraid of the truth. That's a simple rule," Clinton said.

He said the tougher criminal penalties were added on the advice of then-Sen. Joe Biden, who told Clinton they were necessary to get Republicans on board with the bill, which also included an assault weapons ban, more money for police officers and funding for out-of-school activities for inner-city children.

"I talked to a lot of African-American groups. They thought black lives mattered; they said take this bill because our kids are being shot in the street by gangs. We had 13-year-old kids planning their own funerals," Clinton said.

He touted Hillary Clinton's work on school desegregation in Alabama with the Children's Defense Fund at age 27, saying she was instrumental to ending a practice that allowed white school leaders to exclude black students.

cont.
>>
>>70275753

He also defended Hillary Clinton's use of the phrase "super predators."

"I don't know how you would characterize the gang leaders who got 13-year-old kids hopped up on crack, and sent them out in the streets to murder other African-American children," the former president said. "Maybe you thought they were good citizens -- she didn't."

Hillary Clinton was confronted by protesters earlier this year over the use of the term.

"They are often the kinds of kids that are called 'super predators,'" Clinton said in a 1996 speech, when crime was a major public concern, according to polls at the time. "No conscience, no empathy, we can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel."

After the protest incident in February, Clinton's campaign put out a statement saying she shouldn't have used those words.

FIN
>>
>>70275690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9snRQ9VAnyo
>>
top kek
>>
Based nigger Bill
>>
Too bad billy boy has to dance to that harpies tune, he knows how to trigger dindus
>>
does /pol/ think Bill was based?

I know he is a huge liar like all other politicians, but i still think if there was a based democrat it'd be him
>>
File: DORGAN.jpg (2 KB, 125x86) Image search: [Google]
DORGAN.jpg
2 KB, 125x86
>>70275753
>throwing based Biden under the bus

fuck this weak ass motherfucker
>>
>"Here's the thing. I like protesters, but the ones that won't let you answer are afraid of the truth. That's a simple rule,"
True as fuck.
>>
People in 2016 are time-privileged from not having to live in the 1990s. They should be required to acknowledge said privilege.
>>
Bill seriously looks like hes dying
>>
File: clinton blowjobs no jobs.jpg (69 KB, 625x416) Image search: [Google]
clinton blowjobs no jobs.jpg
69 KB, 625x416
>>70275937
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>
Being a dem & fucking with the nigger vote during the primaries is suicide. The old kike is going to take some more states now.
>>
>>70275937

Wew, Bill dropping red pills.
>>
Why should Clinton even try to appeal to these people, it's not like they are going to just vote for Trump in the general and she's already got like 80% of the black vote against bernie.
>>
File: Superdelegate.jpg (34 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
Superdelegate.jpg
34 KB, 500x388
>>70276805
>The old kike is going to take some more states now.

lel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superdelegate
>>
>>70277011
>not calling them privilege delegates
hillary gets them because shes a woman who has LESS privilege than a male (bernie).

the privilege delegates are there to check bernies white male privilege.
>>
For being a Democrat bill was pretty based, the 90s as a whole were great
>>
>>70276772
what the actual fuck rofl
>>
fucking glorious desu
>>
>>70275690
Almost makes me regret giving him the impeachment vote.
>>
File: image.png (172 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
image.png
172 KB, 439x290
>>70275690
Isn't soros funding both Hillary and BLM
What's happening?
>>
>>70276772
>marriage was a mistake
>>
>>70277235

It was great at the time, the problem was that it had consequences.
>>
>>70276772

I wonder what that bitch Lashawnda is up on, this white lady talks too damn much
>>
>>70276505
Bill was probably the most unlawful president of the last 25 years but he was unironically the best. Sure says something doesn't it?
>>
>>70277011
>caring about super delegates
its all about the ultra delegates
>>
>>70277418
Slick Willy's gone full cowboy
>>
>>70277418
Bill Clinton is losing his mind in his old age and starting to say what he actually thinks
>>
File: 1454694067795.jpg (14 KB, 336x346) Image search: [Google]
1454694067795.jpg
14 KB, 336x346
> realize that this election is the turning point for Liberals
> they are finally turning on each other
> get to watch the Democrat narrative collapse on itself
Feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
>>70277418

soros funds everything.

if you play all sides you're guaranteed to win.
>>
>>70278467
>democratic party falls apart
>republican party falls apart
what will rise to replace them?
>>
>>70277781
>>caring about super delegates
>its all about the ultra delegates

Implying they not puppets of the reptilian delegates.
>>
>>70275690
>blm attacking hillary's corruption

This is the only time i will show a shred of respect for these people.
>>
>>70278467
Not just the libs, the whole political establishment is crumbling down.

>Hillary and Bernie ripping into each other
>Shillary fans and Bernie Bros feuding on YouTube, Fakebook, Twitter, comment threads
>some Bernouts even claiming they would rather vote Trump than Hillary

>Trump destroys the neocon narrative with his populist juggernaut
>plays the media like a fiddle and buries Republican political correctness
>ends one of the country's biggest political dynasties
>tells Fox, Romney, RNC elites to fuck off over and over, the people side with him
>>
>>70278792
It would be the greatest honor to witness the death of the two party system in my life time.
>>
>>70277647

Glass steagall was his only misstep
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.