[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should a modern father raise his daughter so that she does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10
File: 1409187782314.jpg (176 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1409187782314.jpg
176 KB, 640x1136
How should a modern father raise his daughter so that she does not become a degenerate whore?
>>
>>70268312
The traditional asian way
>>
>>70268312
You Americans let your daughters "date" before college.

You Americans see it as "Ok" for your children to leave home instead of doing homework.

You see it as "Ok" for them to "follow their dreams." That is another word for "let them do what the consumerist, classical conditioning kike media is leading them to do." Get your children to be succesful: force them onto the path of success.

Your biggest fail in the nation is your INDIVIDUALISM. COLLECTIVISM, the belief that society functions as an interconnected organ, is lost in America. You can't trust your neighbors. Family members meet once a year and never do favors for eachother. Children leave home at 18 years of age, never to return.

You must target them while they are young, teach them to strive for success and ignore distractions. Only then will you save your degenerating cesspool of a nation.
>>
>>70268312
Hope that she falls in love with you first
>>
>>70268312
Make sure she has a penis.
>>
>>70268782
Hey you forgot to use your foreign proxy
>>
>>70268312
Impossible, it is 2016.
>>
>>70268312
>dat girl in pink in the background with her pussy hangin' out

What a world.
>>
>>70268312
the teachings of islam can help
>>
>>70268312
the system is designed to make it easy for them to have life on easy mode and dick on demand

islam is the only solution to women
>>
Stay out of cities.
>>
Same way my parents raised me and my sisters. No television, lots of outside activities, structured home life, private schooling
>>
>>70268312
Not much desu. Just be a stable presence. 90% of girls in clubs have daddy issues.

Try to make her a geek too, this will prevent friends.
>>
With the strap. People cry about corporal punishment but kids didn't fuck around back in the day when you could teach them a lesson with a good thrashing.
>>
>>70268312
My older sisters grew up in the Romanian Pentecostal church.

They are all married and were virgins upon their wedding night.

That should give you an idea.
>>
>>70268312
By raising her. That's it. You don't need to do anything special. Literally all you need to do is actually give some semblance of a shit about your children. Have a good relationship with them, that's all.

Degeneracy is brought about by shit parenting, especially regarding divorced/single mothers who raise children without a father figure. That leads to all sorts of degenerate behavior.
>>
>>70268312
Start by not having daughters.
>>
>>70269814
>especially regarding divorced/single mothers who raise children without a father figure
90% of /pol/
>>
>>70269035
How can I ensure my daughter has a feminine penis? Tell me, wise Canadian
>>
Lock them in a closet from age 11-18
>>
>>70269946
t. Clark Wiley
>>
>>70269814
This. Of course there might be all kinds of special religious or otherwise ideological strict ways of parenting and they might work, but they can also backfire, making the child hungry for degeneracy as some forbidden fruit.

Reality is both simple and hard:
1. Marry (not live together) a member of the opposite sex after thoroughly getting to know that person and knowing that person has roughly the same world view as you have
2. Do not divorce him/her
3. Pay attention to the child, actually raise it and try to lightly steer it where necessary
>>
>>70269610
>They are all married and were virgins upon their wedding night.

>actually believes this

Even if they were virgins, they probably sucked dick and did anal.

Honestly, OP? I don't know. It depends on your daughter's personality.
>>
If you had a daughter, you fucked up.
>>
>>70268312
Christianity along with strict punishments from an early age that ingrain values into her.
>>
File: yhxGteKw.jpg (71 KB, 470x609) Image search: [Google]
yhxGteKw.jpg
71 KB, 470x609
>>70269355
>>70269355
>>70269355
>>70269355
>>70269355
>>70269355
>>70269355
>>
>>70268782
>You Americans
can't even proxyfag right
>>
>>70268312
Islamic. Wear hijab, focus on school and knowledge and household duties.
>>
>>70270213
BLACKED
>>
>>70269930
Use your feminine penis to make said daughter
>>
>>70270323
t.b.h famillia it only works in a sharia enforced zone, unless shes actually devout

but most whore muslim girls only fuck muslim men, so were not 100% cucked
>>
>>70270106
Exactly. The tricky party is making sure you pick a good woman. And this means finding one who likewise has a good relationship with her father, doesn't have tons of baggage, and will be unlikely to divorce and rent-seek. The kids come naturally and they'll turn out alright.
>>
File: 1459325262957.png (1 MB, 641x903) Image search: [Google]
1459325262957.png
1 MB, 641x903
>>70268312
>>
>>70269355
This.
>>
>>70268312
You don't have a daughter and abort them
>>
>>70270513
There are outliners in everything, fact is, the best possible chance for you and your daughter is a strict religion and Islam is the best for your daughters, Alhamduliah
>>
>>70269355
This, kids are only as degenerate as the media you let them consume.
>>
>>70268312
From all the Chads available in your vecinity there is a Chad that is A-ok, he should be dating your daughter.
>>
>>70270106

Y'know what? Be traditional, show em the moral example and don't freak out if they chase the forbidden fruit. If you did your job, they'll outgrow it without dumping a newborn in a trash can.
>>
>>70269814
L I T E R A L L Y
>>
File: 1460071719630.jpg (30 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
1460071719630.jpg
30 KB, 460x287
>>70268312
>convert to Islam duh
>>
Don't live in the suburbs or a big city.
>>
>>70268312
kids with absentee parents or a lack of father figure have to look somewhere for what constitutes successful behavior. With all the social media and pop culture, what do you think happens? they become like niggers.
>>
>>70268312
You can tell by the way she moves her body that she is trying to summon a black cock to cream in her pussy.
>>
>>70270819
Kek, true. Some slight deviation is natural, as long as it stays slight and temporary. Everyone can have that one hit of weed without turning into a deranged degenerate. It's just that the upbringing should be a guideline for life, making sure they don't stray too far.
>>
>>70269144
>>70268312
Same fagging
>>
Scorn was a powerful weapon in my three-sibling family. We weren't so much shielded from degeneracy as trained to think we were above that, and to become like those involved would be an unthinkably shameful and horrific thing.

After a certain point, though, you REALLY have to be careful about putting them in the right school, and keeping an eye on what friends they have and what they do with them.
>>
File: 1459417744065.jpg (26 KB, 228x230) Image search: [Google]
1459417744065.jpg
26 KB, 228x230
Sauce?
>>
File: Howtosaveabaddad.png (52 KB, 1350x282) Image search: [Google]
Howtosaveabaddad.png
52 KB, 1350x282
>>70268312
Like this.
>>
>>70270520
Talking to a girl ATM with some daddy issues but wants kids, is monogamous, conservative values, and submissive as hell.

Will daddy issues manifest later or can I keep her in the shape of a good mother? Keep in mind we're both kinda young, fresh 18.

For the issues, her dad's cheated on her mom and he basically just wageslaves outside of that so they never talk.
>>
>>70268312

You're just being a prude. Have your daughter follow this example of degeneracy.
>>
>>70271499
bad idea, she was blacked
>>
I have two daughters, but they are three and a newborn so I'm not really worried yet. My older son is already homeschooled and its good, so I guess that's a start.
>>
>>70271048

So people are only allowed to post once per thread?
>>
>>70271565
That's the path for his son, silly.
>>
>>70271860
is your wife redpilled?
>>
>>70271499
I'm not Dr. Phil or anyone like that, and I'm in no way qualified to be giving advice for life-changing shit like this.

It's a really tough situation. Ideally, you want to perfect idealized woman, but that's simply not reality. Especially in this day and >50% of children being raised in broken/dysfunctional homes.

This is the whole purpose of dating. You can get to know a woman before deciding to seal the deal. The fact that you're catching her early (presumably) before she's fallen into degenerate cat lady dildo bullshit is a good sign. As well as the fact that she's conservative instead of being a rent-seeking feminist.

So my advice is to go for it. See how the two of you are. Just give yourself some time to see if you're right for each other.
>>
>>70272003
My bad. I realized that only a minute ago--male to female to serpent transexual.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3524063/Transgender-woman-Eva-Tiamat-Medusa-ears-nose-removed-dragon-lady.html

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/meet-the-transgender-banker-whos-chopped-off-her-ears-and-had-horns-implanted-to-become-a-dragon/news-story/01f1b97778c47cdd2f9a47984da86417
>>
>>70268312

I always get grossed out at seeing pics of women barefoot in scummy conditions. Shoelessness while standing in piss, beer and vomit is an automatic sign of shit-tier humanity.
>>
>>70271499
That will likely cause issues of distrust down the line. Only way of salvaging is therapy, but even then I recommend you leave.

If you've already had sex with her though, I would actually do my best to stay with her and communicate that you're concerned she'll put her father's issues on you. Good luck, anon
>>
>>70268443
THIS
>>
You dont. It depends on your genes, not your raisings
>>
>>70268312
fritzl style
>>
>>70271860
Homeschooling is setting them up to be weird, outliers in society.
>>
>>70271860
Not sure how I feel about homeschooling.

One one hand, it seems great that you have control over what your children are learning, and that means they aren't going to get filled with the marxist bullshit you see in the modern curriculum.

However, socialization is also a huge component of school. Sure, you can have friends and all that, but an important part of school is learning how to deal with people you DON'T necessarily like.

Myself, I went to a meh-tier catholic school up through 4th grade. It was pretty sheltered, 99% white, etc. Starting in 4th grade, I went to the public school. I got bussed into the inner city literally for cultural enrichment, and it full of dindus. It wasn't pleasant, but I see it as necessary.

All the libcucks I know grew up in majority white areas and went to school in predominantly white schools. They didn't have first-hand experiences with blacks except for the cherry picked top percentile that made it into white collar society. And they grew up with this idea that black people are oppressed and just like us, and they didn't actually have to deal with blacks and learn the truth. So they carried forth this naive attitude that stays with them to this day, and nothing can undo the indoctrination. Meanwhile, I got redpilled at an early age precisely because I had to deal with nogs from an early age.
>>
You Americans let your daughters "date" before college.

You Americans see it as "Ok" for your children to leave home instead of doing homework.

You see it as "Ok" for them to "follow their dreams." That is another word for "let them do what the consumerist, classical conditioning kike media is leading them to do." Get your children to be succesful: force them onto the path of success.

Your biggest fail in the nation is your INDIVIDUALISM. COLLECTIVISM, the belief that society functions as an interconnected organ, is lost in America. You can't trust your neighbors. Family members meet once a year and never do favors for eachother. Children leave home at 18 years of age, never to return.

You must target them while they are young, teach them to strive for success and ignore distractions. Only then will you save your degenerating cesspool of a nation.
>>
File: 1309_BTS_Pic16_buttersKiss.jpg (248 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1309_BTS_Pic16_buttersKiss.jpg
248 KB, 720x405
>>70271860
Inb4 your socially stunted daughter discovers sex and becomes a total whore.
>>
>>70271499

Fresh 18 man, thems were the days
>>
>>70272861
>>70272861
This desu, I have turned many virgin NEET metal chicks into an absolute whores
>>
>>70272852
collectivism in a multiracial country is suicide. It doesn't fucking work.

Also, degeneracy is rampant is western europe as well anyway.
>>
>>70271048
youre a fucking idiot you fucking idiot
>>
>>70272132
Yep, she actually visits here, but its mostly for news shit posted.

Phone is being shitty and won't let me quote multiple people, so meh. To all of the posters mentioning social issues, its not like I lock her inside 24/7. When they are both older, I'm planning to sign them up for stuff. They can get redpilled themselves without public school getting in the way.
>>
You infidels let your daughters "date"

You infidels see it as "Ok" for your children to leave home instead of doing housework.

Your biggest fail in your heathen ways is your INDIVIDUALISM. COLLECTIVISM, the belief that society functions as an interconnected organ, is lost upon you infidels. You can't trust your neighbors. Family members meet once a year and never do favors for eachother. Children leave home at 18 years of age, never to return.

You must target them while they are young, teach them to strive for Allah's grace and ignore distractions. Only then will you save your degenerating cesspool of filth.
>>
>>70271499

Play it cautious for the first six months. If she's some kind of borderline personality disorder type, once the new car smell is gone from the relationship the mask will start to slip
>>
>>70272546

Anon, you just described everything that is good in this world
>>
>>70271254
Underrated
>>
>>70268312
If you are a strong and respectful father figure then she will only be attracted to other men like you
>>
>>70273539

Don't forget, infidels also discard their fucking elders like seed husks. Its one of the worst things of western society. They abandon their own parents in ""care"" homes and old people are seen as senile and dumb. This is why modern infidels don't even know how to feed a baby.
>>
>>70268782
Thank you. Great advice.
>>
>>70268312
Teach her cooking, cleaning, and do your best to not do drugs. Also stay with your wife. If wife leaves do not get another partner. Do not promote slut culture, take her on outings, to the zoo, park or some trip. Make sure you show that a child always comes first.
>>
Do it the Chinese way.
>>
>>70268312
Is anyone else more enraged that the girl in the foreground isn't wearing any shoes than the girl on the right with her vagina hanging out?

I mean, I've grown numb to that degeneracy. But for fuck's sake put some shoes on. Even the slut has her whore heels on
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.