[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
David Cameron had a stake in father's Panama paper companies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: E7dALt_-_400x400.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
E7dALt_-_400x400.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
>admitted he had a stake, but declined to make his tax returns public

Is David Cameron's political career over?
>>
>>70255156

No. He can do whatever the fuck he wants, and will continue getting away with whatever the fuck he wants. I and my fellow Brits won't do shit about it, we're too busy watching football and going to upmarket cereal restaurants.
>>
>>70255156
He's fine, it was his daddy's
>>
>>70255156
>Is David Cameron's political career over?
no

he will flim flam his way through this scandal just in time for the May elections which will take everyones mind off of it

Labour will get crucified in Scottish, Welsh and English councils but will win London Mayor (with a blairite candidate lol) and Corbyn will claim it as the greatest victory since Stalingrad

Dave will continue to flim flam until he retires around the end of 2018 having narrowly won the eu referendum due to mass shilling
>>
>>70255156
Nope, because it's literally nothing. He had investments, and OH MY WORD HE DIDN'T SHOUT ABOUT IT AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS.

People will grumble and shrug and rather than attempting a communist republic that loves the bennies crowd. Just like with Gove, IDS, and just about everything in British politics.
>>
Hey, it's David "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear so let's ban encryption" Cameron!
>>
>>70256661
This desu. Most people with a good income have shares and are "tax smart". He did the right thing by selling them, for vested interest sake.

Still, Labour and Tories are in complete civil war (being dragged right on both counts, kek) and all other parties are too small/single issue/regional to matter.

We need a unifying leader in the LabCon to Make Britain Great Again.
>>
File: 1458959382494.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1458959382494.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
No.

1) Labour is still a mess.
2) He's already said he's going to resign before the next election. He saw how Tony Blair outstayed his welcome, and he smartly won't make the same mistake. Tony Blair got hung up on the 10 year mark. Cameron has decided he doesn't need 10. He'll get out in a tidy way, leave his party is decent shape, and have a nice tidy legacy.
If he has to go even sooner than that, because of a defeat on Brexit, he'll leave as a 'noble hero' or some shit.
3) If he's in a really tough spot, he has some aces up his sleeve. One would be to throw Jeremy Hunt under the bus, scrap the junior doctors' contract, and look like a hero for saving the NHS. Everyone will then forget this little scandal. Make no mistake, this is an option he has at the ready.

Based Dave will be ok, lads.
>>
Dod he anticipate the probability of this happening?
>>
>>70255389
/thread
>>
Will he resign?

He should have resigned for being a retard a long time ago desu
>>
No, his banter is too strong
>"Mr prime minister are you going to resign?"
>"Piss off, love"
>>
>>70257134
this

I watched the video and was like wow how did this man manage to make it sound like he did the right thing by avoiding tax.

Conservative voters don't give a fuck because they're smart enough to do the exact same thing if they were in his situation and the left wing voters will continue complaining like they always have. Also he did the right thing by getting rid of it all before he was PM. If he hadn't now that would be a different story.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.