[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Boyz N the Hood Red Pill or Blue Pill? I'd say its a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 220px-Boyz_n_the_hood_poster.jpg (34 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
220px-Boyz_n_the_hood_poster.jpg
34 KB, 220x326
Is Boyz N the Hood Red Pill or Blue Pill?
I'd say its a solid Purple.

Every scene that could be called redpill is ended on a bluepill note.
>Redpill that a boy needs his father
>Redpill to own a gun to shoot burglars
>Bluepill I don't want to shoot a brother because its us versus whitey
>Redpill the white officer is professional
>Redpill to take your son fishing
>Bluepill to tell him only whitey should be inn the army and the army is racist
>Redpill that niggas gonna nig and they knock up while in High school.
>Redpill that one should stand united with ones race
>Bluepill saying only blacks should live and own things in their community.
>Bluepill saying Gentrification is bad and is evil whitey
>Bluepill saying whitey wants to destroy niggas
>Bluepill saying its not black peoples fault for drugs, its whitey and the people who grow it bring it over the border.
>Redpill that niggers only get into college with under a 2.5 and a sports scholarship
>Bluepill saying that the SATs are racists and only made for white people except math.
>Bluepill talking someone out of the army because your dad said its racist.
>Redpill that niggers will kill each other over nothing.

And the surprise redpill was
Nigga don't think you special cause you raised our son, you just did what moms have always done and what you're supposed to do.
>>
It's a much better film than Straight Outta Compton. Both are pretty much just Dindu Nuffin: The Motion Picture.
>>
I concur with all your points. Solidly purple
>>
>>70251985
Don't see whats so fucking wrong with it?

You're a moron if you see things in black and white. Blacks can be an incredibly violent race, but there are a significant amount that just want to get ahead in life.

Don't get how this board can mutter darkly about 'lazy, violent niggers' and then say there's no such thing as racial discrimination against blacks. Of course there is, it bubbles underneath society, people just largely shut their mouths and save it for /pol/ or their drinking buddies.

A lot of the time the prejudice is justified but, shock horror, some of the time its thuggish, overly violent and unnecessary.
>>
>>70252995
As expected from a Brit
>>
File: 1459183108491.gif (2 MB, 350x490) Image search: [Google]
1459183108491.gif
2 MB, 350x490
>>70253797
>>
what if the old wiseman guy was wrong the whole time
>>
>>70251985

Its blue pill compared to Menace II Society
>>
Red pilled. Shows the blacks worst enemy is the black man.

Morpheus had his best role in this movie.
>>
>>70254460
This
>>
>>70254509
Oh shit, I just realized that is him
He's in his between Cowboy Curtis and Morpheus phase.
>>
>>70251985
damn i'm watching this shit right now on tv what are the odds
>>
File: 1457632975814.jpg (15 KB, 281x350) Image search: [Google]
1457632975814.jpg
15 KB, 281x350
>>70255454
there aren't any odds you waste of air, OP was also probably watching it on tv

>muh it just started! let me believe in magic!

okay gandalf
>>
>>70256181
doubt it because it just came on and he made the thread like an hour ago you little shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.