[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Yo Flag -
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: CK0wnWSUAAAg48L.png (288 KB, 498x280) Image search: [Google]
CK0wnWSUAAAg48L.png
288 KB, 498x280
Born from the hatred that is Black Lives Matter comes Fuck Yo Flag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWrhgjL0DbE
>>
I just wanted to remind you all how Obongo praises this "movement".

This is exceptional according to the current US President. These are the people who are "Going to take America to new heights" according to the current US President.

>Obama Thanks Black Lives Matter Leaders for Their ‘Outstanding Work’

Yesterday, the President thanked the leaders of the 'Black Lives Matter' movement, calling it “outstanding work”
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/21/obama-thanks-black-lives-matter-leaders-outstanding-work/

More than 30 Baltimore businesses and buildings, including a senior living facility, were burned to the ground last April by hundreds of thugs enraged over the police-involved death of Freddie Gray.
>>
>>70236451
>outstanding work
>implying any of them have jobs
>>
>>70235323

That qt blonde at 4:30
>>
So tolerance
Much eqyality
>>
File: tumblr_nykdzeSyMk1stn6slo2_1280.png (818 KB, 1280x1172) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nykdzeSyMk1stn6slo2_1280.png
818 KB, 1280x1172
>>70235323
I'm not even American and this shit pisses the shit out of me. Jesus christ.
>>
File: 1456621604909.gif (137 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456621604909.gif
137 KB, 500x500
>>70235323

>Those white cucks supporting the BLM protestors and letting them step all over the flag

REMOVE LIBERALS.
>>
Good job my fellow black brothers!
>>
>>70237452
Fuck Malaysia, you're not making anymore trump gens.
>>
>>70235323
As stupid as BLM is they have the right to stand on the flag and do whatever they want. The camo hat guy is in the wrong here
>>
>>70238020
fuck off cuck
>>
>>70238058
Not an argument. They're exercising their 1st amendment very peacefully.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.