[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, I've been thinking about population control and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: 1459615986283.jpg (111 KB, 573x820) Image search: [Google]
1459615986283.jpg
111 KB, 573x820
So /pol/, I've been thinking about population control and shit. One thing I can't understand is why, for example, killing white people, when we clearly are the best chance our species have. So why is everyone afraid of FEMA and shit? Wouldn't it be much more logical to genocide Africans, Asians and middle easterns? They occupy the most land and resources and they are the least useful people around. Why do the elites flood us with them, instead of making earth great again?
>>
>>70219781
The reason /pol/ hates the elites is because they are useless NEET autistic trash. The Elites will get rid of all poor and middle class people their race doesn't matter.
>>
>>70219899
>get rid of all poor and middle class people their race doesn't matter.
Why? Poor I understand, but middle class? Who will sustain them?
>>
>>70219781
They want divisiveness in previously homogeneous societies in order to provide justification for increasing government involvement in civilian life and a stronger basis to form a world government. A muddled mass of brown, cultureless consumers with no shared history and only the most basic "patriotic" and "religious" urges (useful for whipping them up into frenzies to intimidate the last of the fading middle classes) will be the new ideal man for the 21st and 22nd centuries.

By the time whites are made irrelevant, the powers that be will have already started the culling operations.
>>
Seamless self bump. Or are you guys too busy talking about how white guys can never compete?
>>
>>70220208
Still, wouldn't it be easier to initiate the Holy crusade against mudslides who detonated a nuke on American soil and whipe them all out, instead of long-term plan that would take generations?
>>
>>70219781
the thing is niggers and asians work those resources in exchange for very tiny amounts of money
>>
>>70219781
>So why is everyone afraid of FEMA and shit?
cause of how bad they handled hurricane katrina

>Wouldn't it be much more logical to genocide Africans, Asians and middle easterns?
i suppose but the days of european supremacy are over, africa could maybe be wiped out, but asians and middle easterners have nukes now

>Why do the elites flood us with them, instead of making earth great again?
because they dont care about color because they believe nuture not nature and as typical with women, they think they can change them, ie 'blue pill' them if you will
>our population is in decline
>if we dont have more young people paying into our welfare programs, we wont be able to afford the older generation that paid into it all their lives
>but global population is becoming unsustainable so we cant promote having more children
>lets import people from other areas with high populations to solve this problem
>no net world population gain, but we get more economic slaves, err i mean citizens
>we can teach them how to be liberal like us, they wont hate women and gays forever, they just dont know any better
>>
>>70220002
Middle class workers are expensive, pal. Hordes of simpletons is more profitable for businessmen. That's why whether cons or libs have been in power, Canada gets 250,000+ immigrants per year, regardless of the economy or housing availability, etc.
>>
>>70220446
No, it needs to take generations. Muslims aren't the problem, they have already proven themselves to be easily controllable assets to the global elite.

White countries, on the other hand, still may harbor doubts about world government and steadily increasing the government's role in everyday life. A great deal of ethnically European people still believe in rational self interest and the idea that they/their family/their community/their nation deserve better, which means they won't accept the markedly decreased standard of living that a single world government would bring about. This attitude needs to be rectified, hence long term population replacement.
>>
File: 1459305731631.jpg (260 KB, 999x1922) Image search: [Google]
1459305731631.jpg
260 KB, 999x1922
>>70220647
False flag chicks in to attacking India, then purge what's left. Middle East and Africa won't put much of a fight. >>70220715
Make sense, I guess.
>>70220647
I highly doubt that elites see niggers and Muslims as equals, they are not stupid. There is something much more sinister, I think.
>>70220714
Cheep labor is all well and good, but don't they understand that they are fucking up their habitat for good?
>>
>>70221166
>I highly doubt that elites see niggers and Muslims as equals,
not equal to themselves, but as cash farms, certainly
>>
>>70221457
But if they turn the whole world in to a third world shithole, there wouldn't be a point in a huge financial gain, since you still be living in a shithole
>>
>>70221166
"Cheep labor is all well and good, but don't they understand that they are fucking up their habitat for good?"

Good question. I believe that having enough money and power insulates one and one's family enough that it doesn't matter. Also, all parties support this, so it is political suicide not to. Might as well simply be corrupt and profit off what is perceived as the inevitable population shift. I think that since they are privy to info that the common man is not, that they understand better than others what is happening. This just speaks to the level of corruption and exploitation that is an accepted part of the process, in my humble opinion.

Mass immigration.
Panama papers.
Etc.
>>
File: 5123.jpg (533 KB, 1600x700) Image search: [Google]
5123.jpg
533 KB, 1600x700
>>70221759
hey dont live in amongst the normies, just look at the poorest countries in the world and see how their elites live
>>
File: Pyra.png (50 KB, 767x571) Image search: [Google]
Pyra.png
50 KB, 767x571
>>70219899
I don't know if you are autist but your are obviously retarded, wealth is relative, getting rid of the class under yours is litteraly aiming to be at the base of the social pyramid, it makes no fucking sense.
>>
File: 1459305959816.jpg (163 KB, 900x1074) Image search: [Google]
1459305959816.jpg
163 KB, 900x1074
>>70222480
But if the people are hungry, they will eat the rich. Just look at Russia in the beginning of the twentieth century. Especially if take to the account that they are flooding people with violent savages, not cucks from around Europe or Asia
>>
File: 1453077245871.jpg (824 KB, 2982x1832) Image search: [Google]
1453077245871.jpg
824 KB, 2982x1832
Why do people keep posting shit like this with niggers? This is more like burgerland simulator. The US has more niggers than all of Europe combined multiplied by 5. The picture would be more accurate if it depicted the sandy kind of nigger. Pic related is a burger btw.
>>
File: 1459306757156.jpg (111 KB, 684x974) Image search: [Google]
1459306757156.jpg
111 KB, 684x974
>>70221853
>Also, all parties support this, so it is political suicide
How did it come to this? Was it done deliberately or is excess of wealth and prosperity makes country soft, naive and stupid
>>
>>70223276
What the fuck does this Swedish fetishist is talking about?
>>
File: 1459306697321.jpg (70 KB, 640x802) Image search: [Google]
1459306697321.jpg
70 KB, 640x802
>>70223378
Shameless selfbump
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.