[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LIBERALS BTFO Trump knows his shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
>LIBERALS BTFO

Trump knows his shit.
>>
File: the-martian3-1940x1015.jpg (342 KB, 1940x1015) Image search: [Google]
the-martian3-1940x1015.jpg
342 KB, 1940x1015
>>70193511
No matter how dumb he sounds at this point, he still has my vote. Hillary is a criminal, Bernie is a white hating commie, cruz is a lying canadian...and what? Trump says stupid shit. Funny stupid shit. He has more accomplishments than bernie has liverspots. America is ending, might as well have fun with it.
>>
>he was a man who was of great intelligence
>but he was a man of great intelligence
>but he was a man that did something
THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? THE FUCK IS THIS? Some kind of memespeak for internment camps and massive deportations that probably won't happen. Without saying anything at all. As always. Even when he's trying to end his sentences with more than two syllables he still sounds like a Klondike bar salesman
>what would you doooo for a Klondike bar
>Destroy Amer-ica
>>
>>70196432
How about you answer why lincoln succeeded. It's a shit question, you can handle it.
>>
>>70193511
Retards who lack context and fluidity can't keep up with Trump's syntax.
>>
>>70193511
kek
>>
At least he knew that Abe was a president
>>
>>70198450
Lincoln succeeded because like all Repubes, he is the best at being mr big daddy huge government while the Demoshits don't like that shit but don't say nothing. Which to be honest in a way is good
>>
>>70193511
Lmfao what the fuck is this idiot even saying
>>
>>70193511
>why do you think Lincoln succeeded?

Seriously, what kind of retarded question is that?

Retarded question, retarded answer.

Hey /pol/ why do you think Bush succeeded?
>>
>>70193511
He says a whole lot without actually saying anything
>>
This is how intelligent people sound. To the less intelligent it sounds like nonsense. For the few with above average minds it all makes perfect sense.
>>
>>70198739
Bush succeeded? Bush is why nobody has any pubes anymore
>>
>>70193511

Pretty much everything he says sounds like this if you go to the trouble of writing it down.
He's a bumbling idiot that is going to get destroyed in 1 on 1 debates with Hillary
>>
>>70193511
Lincoln succeeded because he was willing to do anything necessary to achieve his goal, which was to hold the Union together.

To do this he had to violent the Constitution and execute a rather ruthless war. However in the aftermath he was also willing to take as soft a position on the former rebels as he needed to in order to win them back over.

Then he got kill.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 290x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 290x284
>>70198793
>>
>>70198702
I'm sure that will get lots of votes you fucking idiot. It's not about what's right, it's about what gets votes
>>
>>70198853
>However in the aftermath he was also willing to take as soft a position on the former rebels as he needed to in order to win them back over.

that was the only good thing he did

otherwise it was all unnecessary
>>
>>70198722
talking circles around people because they ask him retarded questions to bait him into being offensive, see the abortion drama for what happens when he actually tries to humour journalists
>>
>>70199011
>that one time he doesn't beat around the bush and speaks his mind he sounds like a complete fucking idiot
>that's why he's smart and never speaks his mind openly
>>
what should he have said?
>>
>>70198976
Lincoln was a tyrant, but he was none the less an interesting man. He wanted to preserve the Union at any cost and was willing to be as nasty or as nice as needed to do that. The irony of it all is that he was a very ruthless commander in chief during the war, but once it was over he did all he could to extend an olive branch to the rebels.

His assassination was really stupid since all it accomplished was to help hard-liners get in who took a much harder hand with the defeated South.
>>
>>70199339
which is probably who killed him, lets be reel nigger.

if booth wasn't a hitman my name isn't laQueeshia
>>
>>70199094
What's something you think should be illegal?

Great, now come up with what the punishment for that thing should be in less than 10 seconds, I'm not giving you any time to think here because I'm autistic and I keep asking you gotcha questions over and over
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.