[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 14
File: IMG.jpg (76 KB, 627x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG.jpg
76 KB, 627x960
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
>>
>>70182640
Yeah I'm sure nobody would exploit the fact that they can't speak English or the fact that they have no rights and can be treated as a mule or slave and be paid peanuts this is practically Chaim's wet dream.
>>
>Oh you're poor, white, and have minimal skills but still want to work hard and provide a decent life for yourself? Fuck you. You have to compete not only with the people in this country ,most of whom are more educated than you, but also with everybody else in the world, as long as they walk across the border.

>Oh what's that? They are willing to live in shacks because they are just sending their money out of the country, while you have to try to provide for your wife and kids? Oh don't worry about them, they'll get plenty of money from EBT, WIC, and welfare once she dumps your sorry ass. And you'll just have to deal with the fact that you will never be able to support yourself either as long as you aren't willing to live in third world conditions either.

>What's that? Your kid's school doesn't have any money since they had an influx of 12 year old 3rd graders who can't speak English? Shut up racist and vote to raise taxes then!
>>
File: 1401873073765.jpg (70 KB, 562x530) Image search: [Google]
1401873073765.jpg
70 KB, 562x530
>>70182640

This is actually pretty funny tbqh.

>>70182795

You mean definitively break the law?
>>
>>70182640
I have mixed feelings, on one hand if a beaner who can barely speak English takes your job then you prob work at McDonalds anyways so thats all on you. On the other hand we all know illegal immigration is overall bad
>>
POL ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>70182795
this.
>>
>>70182640
>stealing a Louis CK joke
>being brown while she does it
Oh the irony.
>>
>>70182640
Trumpfags BTFO
I'm voting for Bernie now
>>
>>70182640
WTF? I love illegals now
>>
File: 1448077227276.jpg (47 KB, 800x463) Image search: [Google]
1448077227276.jpg
47 KB, 800x463
>>70183544

It's not the point of who can do the job, it's about the profits of that job and how they are being shared among the workers.

Laying concrete for instance, it's easy to do in mind. It's hard work to do with the body.

Concrete masons were often paid between $20 and $30 per hour throughout the 80's and 90's.

The craiglist filth will hire an illegal to do the job at $8 per hour.

Thus a two day job to replace a basement foundation pays out 3 workers at a total of $576.

The owner takes in thousands.

If you get injured on the job, you are fucked.
>>
>>70182640
sorry enough to leave?
>>
>>70183544
eh, that's a stretch to say a beaner who can speak no english can get a job at a retail or fast food place
>>
>>70182640
>oh my god, go get a better job
>small jobs should be for people that should not be here
>not people that want to make some extra buck, oh my gosh , what are u? Poor?
>>
>>70182640
yeah you should feel sorry.

take something like farmers who employ illegal immigrants:
-no toilet or wash area
-no lunch break
-threatened with deportation
-harass workers
-withhold pay
-super low pay rates
-farmer commit tax fraud
-inconsistent and weird working hours
>>
They aren't stealing the job by being here. They're lowering the wage of a job by being so that the only people willing to do them are those without rights. Any job that is complained about because of its low wage is likely the result of some form wage gouging. In the case of jobs that require degrees it is H1B1s and other 'no Americans available' visa workers and in the case of low skill jobs it just plain illegals.

If you want to raise the minimum wage, deport illegals and it will go up.
>>
>>70184185
leaf, plz
>>
>>70182640

>haha fuck white people let Mexicans have your jobs :^)
>omg why can't I get a well paying job out of college SAVE ME BERNIE
>>
>>70183353
But everyone can get a decent educa... Oh yeah, it's not free for you guys... How stupid
>>
File: 1432358141282.png (214 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1432358141282.png
214 KB, 500x500
The immigrants who work aren't the problem, it's the ones who collect welfare and use public services without paying into the system.
>>
>>70183424
Yeah, and? What are the illegals gonna do go to the police
>>
File: 1456367199483.jpg (24 KB, 546x320) Image search: [Google]
1456367199483.jpg
24 KB, 546x320
>>
>>70184434
A) We are talking about K-12 education not college. The US has objectively the best universities in the world.

B) See how good your schools would be if half the students had to be taught in a different language and they can't even read in that at more than a 4th grade level.

Illegal aliens are killing this country off slowly Anders.
>>
>>70182640
>no connections
That's actually not true. Almost all immigrants come after a family member or friend sets up shop. The only person without connections is usually the first person in a family or region. It's all "Your cousin Juan says they're hiring to pick oranges, go mijo." My parents came to the US and stayed with a family member until they brought us all over. It's what we do. My parents came legally but it's the same thing undocumented people do.
>>
>>70184784
>undocumented
Suicidarte Pablo
>>
>>70182640
That comment could only come from a privileged white cunt who got some weak science degree. would hatefuck/10
>>
>>70184483
>While unauthorized immigrants worked and contributed as much as $13 billion in payroll taxes to the OASDI program in 2010, only about $1 billion in benefit payments during 2010 are attributable to unauthorized work. Thus, we estimate that earnings by unauthorized immigrants result in a net positive effect on Social Security financial status generally, and that this effect contributed roughly $12 billion to the cash flow of the program for 2010.
>>
when did the term "undocumented worker" replace "illegal immigrant" ??????
>>
>>70182640
not OUR jobs, lower class jobs you fucking spic
>>
>>70185026
Does that include spending on services like public schools?
>>
Jobs aren't stolen, the value of the job is decreased. "Why should I pay you $10/hr when I've got 20 of these illegals for $5? $7.25 for you then with 20 hours a week, max, if you want more, you have to pick up shifts that I likely won't approve. Oh, and no overtime. If you do get overtime, I'll just move your hours over to next week and cut them, then probably fire you."
>>
>>70182640

then if they are so fucking smart and talented why don't they get a job in Mexico?
>>
>>70185026
How much welfare was used by natural born citizens who lost their job to an immigrant, legal or illegal?

How many natural born citizens had their wages cut or never raised because there was a illegal willing to take half because he was sending it all to mexico anyway?
>>
>>70182640
You can do it because the laws aren't enforced.
>>
>>70185218
Currency exchange rates btfo
>tfw $5/hr USD makes them Mexican rich
>>
>>70182640
>doesn't realize it's not about stealing jobs but DEPRESSING WAGES for other jobs
>>
>>70183544
>>70183424

>I have mixed feelings, on one hand if a beaner who can barely speak English takes your job then you prob work at McDonalds anyways so thats all on you. On the other hand we all know illegal immigration is overall bad
I had soemthing to say but whats your opinion on basic living income?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_income

>>70184075
Not to mention; demolition, roofers, landscapping and other jobs. They all sucked but it at least put food on the table.
>>
>>70185218
The Cartel must not be hiring right now
>>
you can bet their jobs are either professional activist or something they only have because they are women like secretary

Real fucking ironic when you hear some people say this shit, as if their job couldn't be outsourced or replaced in an instant
>>
>>70185026
why "unauthorized" instead of "illegals"?
>>
>>70185400
Can HR be outsourced?
>>
>>70184431
more like
>why do men grope, catcall, harass and rape women!!!
>fucking men!
*ignores its all the non-whites that you spent your whole life enabling*
>>
>>70182640
Except illegals have working skills like carpeting, roofing, plumbing, etc. While spoiled white BITCHES like in the op moves her hand every couple minutes to scan an item on a register
>>
File: YoZb2nf.jpg (28 KB, 728x515) Image search: [Google]
YoZb2nf.jpg
28 KB, 728x515
That Pretentious fucking smirk
>>
>>70185496
Wonder why. Less white people work the shit job because they're not needed and they don't want it because mom and dad have the dime. Say they don't have the dime, jenny finally fucks up, more than once, put her ass to work on those trades and make her worth something to someone someday rather than enjoy that 80% discount on illegal employees
>>
>>70184338
Wouldn't granting the ones currently here amnesty achieve the same thing though? If suddenly all undocumented immigrants have the right to work and same legal protections as anybody else in this country, why hire them over an American worker? If they don't speak English and have less skills, they won't be hired over a US citizen when the playing field is leveled. Also, families won't be split apart that way, and illegal immigration is down across the board, except for indigenous populations in Central America, many of whom are able to gain asylum after arriving.
>>
>>70182640
What about the left's pet niggers on welfare?

Also, illegals don't take my job, but I actually care about the people who ARE losing their jobs. I thought the left were supposed to be the ones who care about the poor. This is weird 3bh famalam
>>
>>70184530
That actually is an option. Depending on the circumstances, there are many protections. Undocumented immigrants can file cases about labor abuse even if they do not have the right to work in this country. Most won't, and depending on the jurisdiction, protections may not be enforced for them, especially when speaking to the police.
>>
>>70185334
I dont like the idea of basic income because
1.) pretty sure that would make our government/country poor as shit
2.) things would get expensive with how much more money is floating around (inflation)
3.) It's basically welfare but everyone gets it and its more destructive.

sorry i couldnt get to you sooner i went to the bathroom for a bit
>>
>>70185753
?
wages are supply and demand
when you increase supply, wages go down

Anyways, you are ignoring race, demographics, and the fact this isn't even economics at all, but politics

We are democracies, by importing millions of foreigners we are essentially forfeiting our countries
>>
>>70185124
>Does that include spending on services like public schools?
If you know how to read you can see that they are talking about money that went to social security.

>>70185268
Ask the company who fired them. You're the kind of person who buys cheap shit from china.

>>70185460
It is not talking about their legal status but their right to work.
>>
>>70185319
Don't you like your free market bub?
>>
File: 1458185399237.jpg (26 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1458185399237.jpg
26 KB, 400x462
>>70185955
>Ask the company who fired them. You're the kind of person who buys cheap shit from china.

>implying I don't exclusively wear made in america clothes
>>
File: Orson-Welles-Falstaff.jpg (18 KB, 260x322) Image search: [Google]
Orson-Welles-Falstaff.jpg
18 KB, 260x322
>>70185900
>USA
>Nation of non-immigrants
pick one.
>>
>>70185979
Free markets work when people don't have to compete against the labor of someone living on a dollar a day and happy about it.
>>
File: 1459611081778.jpg (95 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1459611081778.jpg
95 KB, 460x628
>>70182640
These young liberals don't know about any kind of market, do they? not even the free market. YEESH! oy vey miskabosk! It's all just an after school cutesy activity for them, isn't it? Losers.
You'd think theyd be doing something else with their time as a youth. idk.. maybe they do, maybe they just create a stupid sign, go to a protest for 2 minutes to snap a "selfie" for facebook likes and possible fame, and then leave and go about their teenage life. The ones that we see at protests are probably paid Soros shills
>>
>>70186136
So you want to apply regulations to even out the playing field so that a preferred chunk of the labor force doesn't have to compete with a real subset of the population subsisting on a much smaller amount of income?

A truly free market is larger than just one nation. It is global. Nationalist protectionism only hinders economic growth.
>>
>>70186064
What about all your electronics?
>>
>>70186083
>Founders, settlers, and their racial brothers
>Same as shitskins coming for the social welfare system
>>
>>70186083
>People immigrated here once so now you have to talk everyone who ever wants to come here from now on

Somebody needs to make a counter signal meme of this liberal nonsense.
>>
File: disdain for plebs.jpg (21 KB, 198x223) Image search: [Google]
disdain for plebs.jpg
21 KB, 198x223
>>70186064
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVyRwWKCtKQ
>>
>>70186325
Made in USA wherever possible. I don't really buy that many electronics to begin with.
>>
>>70183544
Not even lying, if I ever went for a job that ended up being taken by a non English speaker, I'd call INS out of spite for fun
>>
>>70184483
But they are, they have a depressing effect on wages.
>>
>>70182640
Do these people realize one of the biggest low skill work force in the US that get their jobs taken are black?
>>
File: 1459806872139.jpg (9 KB, 118x129) Image search: [Google]
1459806872139.jpg
9 KB, 118x129
>I need someone to do basic physical labor
>Should I pay this guy $10 an hour and provide benefits with consideration to his rights and go through assorted employment taxes
>Or should I hire this guy for $3 an hour and pay in cash with no follow up

Also

>implying all illegals have no connections in America
>>
>>70186083
Well to be fair its not the 1700's anymore we had to adapt and change in order to survive as a prosperous nation so to apply 1700's logic to 2016 problems is idiotic. Not only that but most people i know arent against people immigrating here as long as its legal and they have been screened into coming here.
>>
>>70182640

Shit like this is why the libs and GOP establishment are losing their shit over trump.
>>
File: 1336924854938.jpg (338 KB, 598x800) Image search: [Google]
1336924854938.jpg
338 KB, 598x800
>>70182640
>if you lose your job to an illegal it's because you're a loser piece of shit who is too stupid to have any skills and you aren't worth anything

>but if some illegal works that same job they are literally the most important part of the economy and only do those jobs no one else would do so you can't criticize them you shitlord!
>>
>>70186345
>implying this racial unity ever existed
>implying Pollacks, Irish, Italians, and any Eastern European was considered white until 50 years ago.

Racial identity is fluid and just because you see a group as homogeneous now doesn't mean that it was always seen that way. In fact, it was always much more divided and fragmented. Your racial brothers are largely half-breed mutts that would have been looked down in with disdain less than half a century ago.
>>
File: btfo.png (64 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
64 KB, 252x200
>>70184434
>He doesn't know his government could give him free education because the United States paid for his country's defense via NATO for decades
>>
>>70182795
Ironically enough, obamacare is fucking them over lel
>>
>>70186761
They were always considered white
They weren't considered anglo-saxon, or germanic.

South italians, hispanics and certain slavs are not white

You make this handwaving statement about an irrelevant time in the past to justify mass non-white immigration of culturally, racially, and religiously foreign peoples.
>>
>>70186594
Problem is our economy needs cheap labor, and nobody is willing to give visas out in a large enough quantity to satisfy this need. In the past, there were visa programs to give Mexicans work permits within the United States which fulfilled this need for cheap labor, but those programs no longer exist. It shouldn't be any surprise that so many illegals come. America wants them, even if they say they don't. America needs this underclass, and it will exist whether it is officially sanctioned or not.
>>
>>70186619

Don't forget:

> paying some illegal peanuts for work
> critical part of the American economy

> paying some Chong a few yuan to make iPhones
> OMG MUH CORPORASHUNS ARE TAKING MUH JERBS

The more you think about it, the less Liberals actually care about the American working class.
>>
>>70186923
So what you're saying is that the market is saying that labor prices need to go up but government actions are suppressing the free market?
>>
>>70186961
>Care about American working class
>Care
You're saying paying a reduced wage to legal citizens because of illegal immigrants devaluing jobs is caring? lol, anon pls
>>
>>70184434
Many people are too stupid to be well educated. What do we do with them?
>>
>>70185043
You mean illegal alien?
>>
>>70184075
If you learn how to speak spanish and get an associate's degree in Construction Science (both of which can be done in about a year of hard work at any local community college) you could pretty easily hop up to being the head of various job sites after you prove yourself to the company.

No illegal spic is gonna do that as well as a white man that speaks fluent english and has his priorities straight.
>>
>>70186923
>Problem is our economy needs cheap labor,
Says the jew who employs illegals in his butcher shop
Also uses dirty meat and will disappear to israel when he's sued
>>
>>70187372
Or they just aren't as privileged to scrounge up +$50k a year with no expense to themselves for a bullshit liberal arts degree.
>educated
fucking blow me.
>>
>Illegals flood the labor market
>Outsourcing destroys manufacturing
>everyone needs to get college, driving up the price
>come up with H1B to fuck them over too

What job will they figure out how to drive Americans out of next?
>>
>>70185334
Basic income would be nice if a country was rich enough, and if it recognized the difference between riff-raff we pay just enough not to starve and orphan spinsters who want to do volunteer work.
>>
>>70182640
Women confirmed for no loyalty or respect. Matriarchy confirmed for national suicide.
>>
>>70188567
unrelated post
>>
>>70182795

well libtards think they are helping these subhumans out, but they are just helping the corporations and greedy buisnesses get slave labor.

Libtards don't care about spics, they care about muh feels. I don't care about spics, but I also am not a defeatest, self destructive rube, i care more about my neighbors who are being terrorized by these rats.
>>
>>70189924
>only seeing the superficial meaning of the post
>wking this hard
>>
>>70185865
>Undocumented immigrants can sue legitimate citizens
This is why your country is sliding down the shitter.
>>
>>70191107
this is actually something that's been allowed for a long time, its kind of ill defined, but our courts are setup to cover everyone that's on our soil, illegal or not. Usually though this should never happen because they would be deported instead of getting to hang around filing lawsuits.

The joys of a nigger president
>>
>>70184434
hey faggot. look where all the TOP universities in the world are... theyre not free ones bud

eat shit
>>
>>70191519
Why isn't there an outrage about it? Some wetback Paco comes in,works like a mule he is,and then sues the owner of the business? Here the -stan fuckers who come in have no rights. Hell,they have to give a cut of their earnings to the authorities so they don't get kicked out.All unofficial of course,but still,not a single policeman would take any complaints from them seriously,even the ladies who check the tickets on the trams always check someone's registration if they even think that people might be here illegaly.
>>
>>70182640

>what you mean this person is taking your job because they're willing to live 30 to a 2 bedroom flat and work for $2 an hour? You nutter
>>
>>70182640
if a person who is willing to work for a faction of your wage with no chance of complaint, no benefits, and will work 100 hours a week taks your job it's yuor own fucking fault you evil gringo

THIS IS WHY WE SHOOT BEANERS AND FEEL GOOD FOR DOING SO FUCK YOU MEXICANCER
>>
>>70182640
>Be liberal
>Support scabs

The left is hyper-capitalist now.

100 years ago that sentiment would have enraged men like Samuel Gompers, Jack London, or Eugene V Debbs.

And now it is a major talking point and the left feels so fucking smug.
>>
>>70185753
Honestly I cannot wait till we start up the death squads. I have my bug out bag ready to go, and a neighborhood map of every house that is inhabited by the smarmy little shitskinidos.

I will take great delight in shooting as many of the brown bastardos as I can and setting their homes, cars, and roach coach food carts on fire before I go down in a hail of bullets from ZOG agents.
>>
>>70191766
Putin please free us.
>>
>>70185753
Where have you been working the past 20 years? So long as they can understand 'enough' english to do work, employers don't give a fuck. Matter of fact, most of them are employed in small droves with an 8 year old acting as their translator. Feels do not supersede law, for some reason people are trying to make that the newest thing to do.
>>
>>70187784
Home ownership. Its already underway.
>>
File: 1454641757125.jpg (11 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
1454641757125.jpg
11 KB, 263x192
>>70184530

No, but you definitely can if you figure out your job got stolen by people who can't even speak English. Oh wait, I guess you were probably too fuckwitted to put that together.
>>
>>70182640

>Says the woman who leeches off her husband.
Not everybody can be rocket scientists, or doctors, essentially, this woman is stupid.
>>
They are stealing jobs from children. Mowing the neighbors lawn, helping rake leaves, these were all experiences I did as a child.

They are stealing jobs that young adults and children would otherwise be able to do to get themselves into the world and into the work force.

No one actually thinks they are stealing full time worthwhile jobs.
>>
>>70187784
>>70194136
We're having the same problems

College and University degrees are useless

1/3 of our population is asians
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.