[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After North Carolina passed one of the worst anti-LGBTQ laws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: lgbtflags.jpg (750 KB, 3212x2104) Image search: [Google]
lgbtflags.jpg
750 KB, 3212x2104
After North Carolina passed one of the worst anti-LGBTQ laws in the country, tens of thousands of people have been calling on the National Basketball Association (NBA) to move its 2017 All-Star Game out of the state. But the NBA hasn't taken the plunge and moved the game.
Dozens of major companies are already condemning North Carolina officials for the law, which strips local protections for LGBTQ people. Just this morning, PayPal announced it's abandoning plans to expand in North Carolina. But companies like PepsiCo and Nike--which claim to support LGBTQ rights--are lining up to sponsor the NBA 2017 All-Star Game, even if it's held in North Carolina.
North Carolina lawmakers are scared to lose big name businesses like the NBA. In fact, it was business pressure that convinced the governor of neighboring Georgia to veto a similar anti-gay bill. If thousands of us stop PepsiCo and Nike from sponsoring the NBA All-Star Game as long as it's held in NC, the NBA will be forced to move--and North Carolina lawmakers will be forced to repeal its anti-LGBTQ law.
>>
I don't wear nikes or drink pepsi, so fuck em

Don't watch niggerball either
>>
File: achtung.png (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
achtung.png
64 KB, 500x500
They killing der jerbs.
>>
>>70168357

Holy kek, thinking that niggers who love NBA will put fags and trannies above their entertainment. That's great comedy right there.

Not to mention, businesses should be protected on grounds that they can refuse service to anyone for any reason they want. If you're religious and don't like fags, then totally fine to turn them away, it's a crime that homos and trannies have been able to sue on any such grounds, let's hope that NC sets precedent on this and other states follow soon enough, most of us are sick of self-victimized faggotry and want to see it get a kick in the ass for being so stupid.
>>
>>70170904
>businesses should be protected on grounds that they can refuse service to anyone for any reason they want.

Yeah Jim Crow was sure good times right anon?
>>
I live in Commiefornia and I have a drivers licsence that says I'm MALE and I bought a state ID that has the exact same info except it says FEMALE. I expect it to be here soon. Now I can use whatever bathroom I want that day. I'm hoping to push this as far as possible. Maybe I'll get kicked out so I can sue and be rich.
>>
>>70170904
>, let's hope that NC sets precedent on this and other states follow soon enough,

Nah it's going to the US Supreme Court and once Hillary appoints a liberal judge the NC and other anti-gay Jim Crow laws go BYE BYE! Eat shit you bible thumping Jesus freak.
>>
File: 1456022123936.png (466 KB, 805x1790) Image search: [Google]
1456022123936.png
466 KB, 805x1790
>>
>>70171188
Thanks for confirming that the property of business owners are de facto owned by the state, and cannot enforce any procedures and practices within their own premises without its 'permission'.
>>
>>70171758
>Thanks for confirming that the property of business owners are de facto owned by the state, and cannot enforce any procedures and practices within their own premises without its 'permission'.

I'm a Marxist. I don't believe in private ownership of the means of production.
>>
>>70168357
Why do people think these companies give a shit? They claim to support LGBTQRSX rights to sell product.

>tens of thousands of people have been calling on the National Basketball Association (NBA) to move its 2017 All-Star Game out of the state

Fucking retards caring about shit that doesn't matter.
>>
>>70171565
This makes me so happy

Finally the United States will crumble without a strong conservative base

Liberals will turn it into another Latin America, there's so much profit to be made
>>
>>70168357
North Carolina standing their ground. Not bad.
>>
>>70171987
>They claim to support LGBTQRSX rights to sell product.

>enact Jim Crow style 1960s right to discriminate laws
>WHY ARE ALL THESE COMPANIES LEAVING?!!1
>>
>>70172117
>North Carolina standing their ground. Not bad.

By allowing people to discriminate? By denying people a higher minimum wage? By denying local control over their community?

GOP are good and centralizing power, same way the Soviets did.
>>
>I don't want corporations to decide public policy!
>Corporations should use their power to decide public policy!
Pick one, retards.
>>
>>70172367
It's not the corporations deciding anything, it's the thousands of people who shop and do business at those corporations that influence them to do something. Power to the people.
>>
>>70172475
You could say the same thing about every corporation that lobbies for globalization and illegal labor against the wishes of the electorate.
>>
So, I'm new to /pol/ and I'm surprised. I thought you guys agreed with each other more than this.
>>
>>70168357
>Niggers
>Giving a fuck about LGBTQAIWTFBBQLMAOs
>>
>>70171565
>yfw most minorities live in this south
If this plan is working all southern states would've turned blue by now
>>
>>70168357
Lmao degenerates on suicide watch.

BASED AMERICA BTFOING THESE MENTALLY ILL FREAKS
>>
These companies won't do shit. Who loves Nike and NBA? Niggers. The same niggers who give no fucks shouts gays and trannies.

The "tens of thousands" of people pressuring them are just tumblrina white millennials who have never watched a game of basketball in their lives. The businesses know this.
>>
>>70168357
fuck off liberal scum
>>
File: 01748913643.gif (338 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
01748913643.gif
338 KB, 500x378
TYBNC
>>
File: 1445207540916.jpg (17 KB, 325x417) Image search: [Google]
1445207540916.jpg
17 KB, 325x417
>>70168357
>worst
>anti anything

This is literally just reality slapping the freaks in the face. get over it you fucking losers.
>>
>>70168357
trying to ruin a sport because muh gays
>>
>>70168357
What exactly is "local protections"? You mean unconstitutional laws that violate peoples' religious freedom and freedom of association?
>>
>>70168357
Fuck you OP you're a faggot. It's not an anti-gay law. It's a protection of religious freedom law. If someone doesn't feel comfortable serving someone they shouldn't have to. That includes homosexes and muslims.
>>
>>70172127
>>70171300
How much longer until you inevitabily kill yourself?
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1260x776) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1260x776
>gender is a social construct
>sex isn't gender
>I was born in the wrong gender
>changes sex

Holy fuck why aren't we putting down these diseased faggots already
>>
>>70171188
How was Jim Crow bad times for 92% of the population?
>>
>>70171858
Doesn't fucking matter, you live in a capitalist country. So deal with it.
>>
>>70171188
literally better than dealing with this shit
>>
>>70174603

Actually it wouldn't be a bad idea to refuse to sell food to a fat person.
>>
File: 1454947326375.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1454947326375.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>70171300
>literally supporting supreme court bullying and trampling over state legislation
kill yourself, flame.
>>
>>70174853
i know, what a pansy. less competition I guess? Best he could do would be to actually take advantage of the situation instead of bemoaning it over "moral superiority" claims
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (321 KB, 674x1000) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
321 KB, 674x1000
Everyone here needs to turn it into a civil rights issue. Say that whites within the LGBT community are racist. And compare what they're doing to Jim Crow laws.
>>
>>70171565
>smug, leftist asshole openly gloats about the demographic shifts turning whites into a minority on their own country
Thanks for revealing the anti-white agenda of the left so openly. If anything should motivate people to vote, it's assholes like you.
>>
>>70172968
That's old /pol/ my friend
Now you're just visiting Reddit 2.0, where people cheer nigger rights and 90% /pol/ are regular gay site visitor
>>
>>70174603
kek that comic is underrated
>>
>>70174640
This
Liberals say race doesn't exit, then right after they say black/brown people suffer xxxxx more. How the fuck could they point out they are black/brown if race doesn't exit???? Liberals logic 101
>>
>>70171300
The only thing that's going
>BYE BYE
are childless faggots and their cats.
>>
>>70171205
Who the hell puts false information on their ID?

Identity thieves
Crazies
Serial killers
Sexual predators AKA faggots and trannies...
>>
This is probably a stupid question but how hard is it for these people to just not be fags? I'm not saying stop being gay (though that'd be a nice start), but if you're being a flaming homo enough to a) be noticed by others and b) actually irritate the fuck out of the business owner enough for them to kick your ass out, then maybe the problem isnt the guy who doesnt want a naked man in a dildo crown in his store.

I'm not fond of the gays but I probably wouldnt refuse their business unless they were being total fags as it would lose me out a sale and cost my reputation. And at the same time, that policy wouldnt be exclusive to those who take dick in their ass. If anyone acted like a fag in my store I'd probably tell them to fuck off no matter the sexual orientation.
>>
>>70171188
Society was better with Jim Crow. If Niggers couldn't get service they could start their own damn businesses. Double the business growth by segregating colored and white people.
>>
>>70176129
Very true

So many Redditors here support gay rights and are actually literal faggots that I reconsider spending my time on this board. Not interested in being surrounded by these freaks.
>>
>>70176765
1980s saw deinstitutionalization. Mental asylums were shut down because of the SJWs of that time. That led to all sorts of mental "acceptance" and millions of would-be patients "freed" from mental hospitals onto the streets. All this public faggotry wouldn't be a thing if medical science were allowed to do its job, provide therapy for those who need it. You're seeing its consequences 30 years later.

The other reason is massive secularization; state-sponsored anti-Christian policy. Those normal family Church-foundation values are too offensive to brainddead liberals that fundamentalist Islam is seen as compatible with gays for some reason to these idiots.
>>
>>70176765
It's about forcing businesses, especially Christian ones to cater to their every whim and force them to participate in their wedding ceremonies.
>>
link of the euro guy punching the protester eruo queer
>>
In jail they give men... particularly the pedos all sorts of drugs just so they don't get boners.

Outside of jail it isn't politically correct to treat faggotry as a mental illness. Why??!?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.