[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was living in America last year and I never fucking understood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
I was living in America last year and I never fucking understood pic related. I thought it was a joke when I kept hearing about people shitting themselves. Then one day i'm eating with a few people and this guy tells us the story of how he shit himself in the morning. Everyone else nods and laughs and tell stories of them shitting themselves. They acted surprised when I told them I've never shit myself.

Then a few days later I'm with 2 other people and suddenly one of them stops and says
>I can't keep going or I'm gonna shit myself.
I thought he's joking so I laughed then he goes
>If I move I'm gonna shit myself.
So I realize he's serious after a full 50 seconds pass and he's standing with this terrified face. I tell him there is a bathroom about 20 feet away in both directions and he goes
>I'm not gonna make it
Then after about 3 minutes of us just standing here, I hear the sound of him very clearly shitting himself. We went and grabbed him tissue and then he went to the bathroom. I asked the other guy what the fuck and he said he's been in that situation many times too.

Is this normal? What the fuck is wrong with you guys?
>>
Perfectly normal. Nothing to see here. Move along.
>>
>>70119974
Old copypasta
>>
File: lc_07_12_24.jpg (835 KB, 1824x1368) Image search: [Google]
lc_07_12_24.jpg
835 KB, 1824x1368
>>70119974
It's existentially agonizing being British isn't it? Is there a worse epithet for a person than 'British'? I hope you can gain a little comfort from shitposting some stale pasta that portrays a far better country in a negative light.

Pic related, In my dreams I'm living here, in Texas?, with the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, Traci from the paradise of Austin, Texas. In reality I'm trapped in the living manifestation of hell and worst of all, surrounded by other British people and the masses of babbling, foreign scum attracted to this rotten place.
>>
File: 1459959968.png (1 MB, 564x726) Image search: [Google]
1459959968.png
1 MB, 564x726
>>70119974
you are a faggot if you would not fuck this
>>
You faggots don't shit your pants for the fun of it?

Fucking Euros I swear to god
>>
>>70119974
Oi, mum, I posted it again.
>>
>>70121256
>dear diary
>>
>>70121444
This. Literally just sharted myself, feels/smells good man.
>>
File: America-thewebm.webm (565 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
America-thewebm.webm
565 KB, 640x360
>>
File: negrow.jpg (110 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
negrow.jpg
110 KB, 500x333
>>70121867
T H I C C
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.