[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THREAD #2 as original thread is full almost.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 23
File: tumblr_mnsqlqBWpA1s9y9lgo1_500.jpg (40 KB, 420x305) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnsqlqBWpA1s9y9lgo1_500.jpg
40 KB, 420x305
>Holocaust never happened.
Educate yourselves.
I do not care if this triggers you.
Deal with it.

>Hitler was one of the good guys, and no Jews died as a result of jew only concentration camps.
>Many Jews died in POW camps, with many other races due to disease, poverty, and so on.
>There is no such thing as an all jew gas chamber, or any gas chamber.

You have been fed lies.
The truth is finally coming out.

>1. Hitler Broke Free from the International Banking Cartels
>2. Hitler Created a Thriving Economy with No Unemployment
>3. Hitler Emphasized Respect for Women, Children and Strong Family Values
>4. Nazi Preservation of Environment and Animals (also no makeup testing on animals)
>5.Hitler Banned Experimentation on Animals (Vivisection)
>6. Hitler Funded Research into “Free Energy” Technologies
>7. Hitler Eliminated Crime and Improved Health of Germans
>8. The Nazi Anti-Tobacco Mission
> And so on.

Hitler was one of the good guys you see.
USA, as run by Jews - had to stop him.

http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/10-reasons-why-hitler-was-one-of-the-good-guys/

http://www.topinfopost.com/2015/01/05/things-you-were-not-told-about-hitler

>>74934373
Link to original thread.
>>
>>74944986
>First
>>
>>74944986
You're a fucking retard
>>
Churchill should have been assassinated.
>>
>>74944986

OY VEY YOU ANTISEMITE
>>
>>74945073
Fuck off you amerifat idiot
>>
>>74945170
Fucking islander go ride a kangaroo
>>
Would things have ended up differently if Hitler was captured instead of committing suicide? Would they let him explain himself at all? What would they do to him?
>>
File: delouse.jpg (123 KB, 568x505) Image search: [Google]
delouse.jpg
123 KB, 568x505
>>74945170
>This picture shows that there is ZERO evidence of gas in any building that any Jew ever claimed was used for gassing.

Zyklon-B gas leaves blue stains.
Hard to wash, but is possible.
What you can't remove however, is the residue stuck in the bricks and so on.

>Tests were done - ZERO gas found.
>>
>>74945342
nah dude, they replaced the bricks xD
>>
File: image.png (26 KB, 125x75) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 125x75
>>
File: image.png (43 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43 KB, 125x117
>>
File: image.png (40 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 125x93
>>
>>74945400
kek
>>
>>74945448
>>74945470
>>74945492
LOL!

>is that hitlers hand?
scroll
>Oh it is, that's clever...
scroll
>kek
>>
Reposting my Shoe Math for posterity
>>74943861
Ok. Let's go off the assumption that shoes were kept as a record of the number of people killed and there were, say, 3 million pairs of shoes (as someone has already pointed out that at some point shoes were burned with prisoners, let's just say that happened halfway through the killings, hypothetically).

According to this site http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/augas.html
in one camp (Auschwitz) alone, each day 4,756 people could be burned. Let's say that hypothetically, that would be an equivalent mass to around 30 pairs of shoes (I feel I'm being conservative, but whatever). That means that in only 24 hours, 142,680 pairs of shoes could have been burned.

That means that if every pair of shoes were destroyed in Auschwitz alone, it would have taken less than 30 days to do at 3 million pairs of shoes. Remember, that is ONLY in Auschwitz.

Now, let's assume that the Nazis were relatively intelligent. If they were actually trying to hide the evidence of their crimes, as is claimed, and knew at least a month in advance that they were going to lose the war, would they not start burning the shoes - the record of their victims by your own claim? Would they not at least make sure that a few thousand shoes were burned with each load of corpses, etc?

I'm still neutral here, I could care less about the holocaust, but the logic (and math) behind the shoes doesn't add up...
>>
File: 1455467119398.jpg (117 KB, 501x604) Image search: [Google]
1455467119398.jpg
117 KB, 501x604
>>74945448
>>74945470
>>74945492
>>
>>74945230
He would probably end up being horribly tortured.
>>
File: 1458958671137.jpg (68 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1458958671137.jpg
68 KB, 500x372
>>74945209
>>
>>74944986
You've done this for 25 years, why don't you tell me the strongest argument for the Holocaust? Even if it was proven false
>>
When do the cops come and IP check everyone holo-denying in this thread?

You guys all on proxies?
>>
File: dachausign.jpg (57 KB, 469x504) Image search: [Google]
dachausign.jpg
57 KB, 469x504
holocaust in a nutshell
>>
>>74945765
Theory is good, however, the fact still stands that zero gas was ever found in the chambers, nor any residue to be clearer.

All Zyklon-B gas documents state it was delousing clothing and was NOT made a secret.
The issue we have now, is that the only reason they'd keep shoes and so on, is because of an actual HOLOCAUST - which never happened - as there is no evidence of gas ever being used in any chambers, aside from clothes delousing units - where no bodys ever were found, had residue left over, and no jew ever mentioned the clothing stations as a possible gas chamber for jewish persons.

>Jews lied.
Some peoples grandparents tell wild tales of being a survivor also.

Do not be so ready to believe.
Question everything.

>Many times a Jew back in a POW camp would perhaps of seen people being dragged off into big scary buildings and never seen again.
Hysteria starts - holocaust rumors begin.
Some jew sees Zyklon-B gas meant for delousing clothes - and starts the rumor it is used to gas jews (that have simply been moved to another camp for being trouble makers for example) - and here we are.
>>
>>74946108
At least here in this glorious land it's not illegal to say the holocaust didn't happen. Sorry if you eurocucks don't actually have freedom of speech.
>>
>>74946081
Please see
>>74945342
I win
>>
>>74946184
What are the effects of Zyklon-B on humans, exactly? Many pesticides are relatively harmless to humans, although that wasn't the case back then. Obviously death would be among them, but not all bodies were incinerated, and even those that were would likely have some sort of chemical residue to prove or disprove whether they were actually gassed would it not? I don't care about the gas chambers... Those things could easily have been torn out and remade. There should be some sort of proof on the dead themselves.
>>
>>74946292
I don't much like yanks, but their constitution is a good idea. There should be some kind of text laying out the people's rights which the government can't meddle with
>>
No wonder you haven't accomplished anything if you all you did for 25 years was circle jerk around like this.
>>
>>74946531
Please don't call me a yank, it's rather insulting to all the good men from the south who died trying to keep the nigger loving north in check.
>>
>>74946611
Is septic okay?
>>
>>74946108
If i was in Europe, i wouldn't be worried about cops where holocaust speak is banned.

1. Cop has to prove who was behind computer at the time of offense.
2. Cop can't do that unless you identify yourself.
3. Many people have very similar/same writing styles.

Cop comes knocking, tell him to fuck off.
Get your PC back six months later when they realize they can't charge you with fucking anything, but realize the PC was involved.

I'm being tracked right now for example, I can see the IP's from some 'unknown generic company' which doesn't exist (meaning it's usually a spy/fed/cop/)

Good luck pinning anyone however.
>Living with other people
Kek.
>>
>>74946292
>glorious
Maybe after Trump wins and isn't assassinated. Maybe. Even still, it's quickly degenerating into shit. Jews are just creating a victim culture so they can get the votes necessary to ban holocaust denial.
>>
>>74946530
>What are the effects of Zyklon-B on humans
An America execution using the same gas is described:

Having been sentenced to die in the gas chamber, Gray sat in the death chair as the cyanide crystals were dropped into a dish beneath him containing sulphuric acid and distilled water, creating the lethal gas. As the gas reached his lungs, he began to choke and gag for about eight minutes, to the horror of the witnesses. After this initial horror-show, Gray’s unrestrained head began to smash into a steel pole placed directly behind the death chair. This was enough for the warden, so he prematurely cleared the witness room to spare them having to watch the gruesome display of a suffocating man slamming his skull against the hardest object in the vicinity. Witnesses reportedly counted eleven groans from the dying man before being mercifully ushered out of viewing range...
>>
>>74946714
I'd just like to state for the record that all postings made from this computer today have been in jest. Obviously the holocaust happened and the jews were ruthlessly massacred by the Nazi's.

Yes my overlord, the rollercauster of death, the lampshades, the soap, I believe it all.
>>
https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/09/06/dying-victims-scratched-the-walls-of-the-auschwitz-gas-chamber-with-their-fingernails/

This is false.
Fingernails do not scratch metal.
>>
>>74946530
it prevents your cells from using oxygen
in practice you lose consciousness and then you die
it's actually a painless way to die, amerifats used to kill convicts that way
>>
>>74946700
Eat a dick, redcoat... you know it was the south that mainly wanted to stay with you cucks during the revolution, neh?

http://classroom.synonym.com/did-british-think-southern-colonies-would-during-revolutionary-war-7165.html
>>
>>74944986
are you stormfags demented or mayhaps is it jewactor trying to keep this meme alive
>>
>>74946742
Trump is America's last hope. If he loses, in ten years you'll be where Germany and Sweden are now.
>>
>>74946869
Oy vey!
>>
>>74946831
Interesting. So victims would likely have been alive long enough that even in death (assuming no creamation) that traces of the poison would remain? If the thrashing was as violent as described, then every person in the gas chamber would likely suffer from some sort of broken bone - cracked skulls and broken arms probably would have been the most common?
>>
>>74947096
We know. It won't be that bad though - we still have the South to fall back on, and they won't put up with that shit. I have family in Ga, and I'm planning on being there on election day, because I really feel that my family and I will be in danger if we stay where we are (Ca) if Trump is elected.
>>
>>74947253
>So victims would likely have been alive long enough that even in death (assuming no creamation) that traces of the poison would remain?

Indeed.

In any exhumed bodies or what not of any Jew persons, the only way the residue of gas can get into their bones/body/remains is from either a) the deloused clothes, or b) gas chamber (which we know didnt happen) as per the pic above.

So, you could assume many would have had bruises, although unlikely you could smash your own skull against a wall - your skull is actually as hard as that wall.

try bash your own skull against a wall, you wont smash the skull or the wall...
You'll knock yourself out.
Broken fingers would be common however i suggest, as perhaps would knees.
>In this situation.
>>
File: holohaust.jpg (323 KB, 1535x1000) Image search: [Google]
holohaust.jpg
323 KB, 1535x1000
>>74944986
>Holocaust never happened.
>>
>>74947253
If it was real i mean, the whole gas thing.
>>
>>74947611
>Jews control media
>Dude posts anti jew theory as conspiracy
>Dude thinks he is right
>Dude lives happily ever after

>>
>>74944986
Hello. I am Jewish (non practicing).

Just letting you know.
>>
>>74947796
Hello there, friend.
>>
>>74947831
Where do you live m8?
>>
This whole thread is not a racial thread.
This thread is about evidence and fact.

Religion or race has no bias on fact and evidence.
>>
File: JfJvUKd4.jpg (1 MB, 1300x6500) Image search: [Google]
JfJvUKd4.jpg
1 MB, 1300x6500
>>74947796
Take a look.
>>
>>74947865
I live in Sydney, where are you?
>>
>>74947915
Same, in Zetland.

Why do you dislike Jews so much? I dindu nuffin :(
>>
>kikes and Britain strike deal in 1917 (Balfour declaration) giving them Palestinian territory if they help win WWI
>kikes embedded in communist groups. Start uprising in Germany towards end of war

>Hitler wants the kikes to pls go, says he will reimburse them in German goods when they get to Palestine
>does so
>Kikes unhappy, start international anti-German campaign (proving Jews are internationally connected)
>WWII starts
>as kikes are a proven hostile force, they are detained like all other people from hostile countries
>supply lines bombed towards end of war, conditions worsen
>have to choose between feeding the military or feeding foreign prisoners
>choose to feed military
>Soviet (communist) forces 'liberate' camps
>fabricate holocaust story, which is easy to do because some Jews did die from medical conditions and starvation
>Jews all agree to it because of retaliation against Germany, shekels to be gained, and prophecies that foretold of 6 million deaths in their scriptures
>>
File: 1460533798036.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460533798036.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
>>
>>74947522
No, if the thrashing was as violent as you described, many - if not most - of the victims would have fractures - at least hairline fractures - on their skulls. Broken fingers would have been extremely common. All it would take to put the gas chamber story to rest, one way or the other, would be to exhume a single mass grave. If many/most of the corpses had fractures similar to what you might see in an extreme uncontrolled epileptic fit, then it would be safe to say that there were gassed, would it not? Furthermore, if the grave were non-cremated, they could be directly tested for the chemicals.

Bones don't burn, btw. So the Nazis would have had to grind up the bones in order to dispose of them without a trace...

http://science.howstuffworks.com/cremation1.htm
>>
>>74948065
a redpilled jew ?
>>74948094
>>
>>74948094
>>74948065
Fuck you with your great points - you ruined my fucking jew troll.

:/ damn it

Ok so - crazy Zetland guy - I don't dislike jews at all. Like them fine.
Not a single issue.

The issue i have is with the holocaust story.
I am a man of reason, evidence, logic, and science.

Nothing about this story adds up - and there is more science against, than for.
>>
>>74948187
Both sides of my family have been here since the 19th Century, so I'm not going to bother getting into this argument.

But irrespective or whether or not the Holocaust happened, you seem to like Hitler and he hated Jews. So by extension, this must mean that you hate me ;_;
>>
President George Walker Bush’s grandfather (Prescott Bush) and great grandfather (George Herbert Walker) were among Wall Street’s ultra elite, many families that are still household names today, including Heinz, Colgate, Birds Eye, Ford Motor and General Motors. Before WWII, they were among the key players who coordinated the flow of investments from American multimillionaires into Germany. They profited by helping to coordinate the American financing behind Hitler’s rise to power. During the war, they even profited from companies that armed the Nazi war machine and used slave labor at Auschwitz. Then, after the war, Prescott Bush was instrumental in helping to launder Nazi loot for Fritz Thyssen, who was one Hitler’s earliest and richest industrialist backers.
>>
>>74948445
Hitler wanted Jews to go back to their own country. There is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>74948187
I'm starting to see things your way. I'm not joking. I just need to know one thing. What is the actual amount of Jews that died directly by Nazis (be it firing squads, gas chambers, etc)?

>>74948445
Dude, he can like Hitler and Jews. His like of Hitler isn't defined by Hitler's alleged hate of Jews.
>>
>>74948708
What country? Ashkenazis have lived in Europe for millennia and Israel wasn't a thing back then. As for me, this is my country and I've got nowhere else to go.
>>
>>74948864
Hitler would have helped to make it a thing. Alternatively he could have helped them establish a state in Madagascar.
>>
>>74948864
The issue is not that a Jew be a Jew, but that he be an Israelite. That is, he partakes of dual citizenship, belonging to both Israel international nation and the country he is. This is a conflict of national interests and makes treason much more likely to come from a Jew for the sake of a person across the world.
>>
>>74948975
>Madagascar

I don't get this meme. Why on earth would a French colony have ever allowed millions of foreigners to suddenly live on that island?

>>74949050
The fuck are you on about? I don't have Israeli citizenship, and Jews aren't the only people who can be dual nationals, anyway.
>>
>>74949050
No, the issue is that he is a Jew. Foreign groups, especially ones which have a negative influence on the populace, do not belong in Germany or anywhere else.
>>
>>74948155
Only issue here is the lack of mass jew graves as such, and the fact that any bones/shards/dust that was found , was a mix of many races, not just jews - which means that this falls in line with the many prisoners dying of disease within the POW camps.
>However, as we learned today, there was zero gas, as there is zero evidence left over, and was none within months of the war ending.

:D
>>
>>74949141
>implying the French were capable of doing shit

Anyway, Madagascar had a tiny population for its size.
>>
>>74949141
>>74949157
The nation of Israel is not Israel the state, but Israel the people. As a non practicing Jew, you're probably not familiar with it. Practicing Jews are the ones who participate in Israel. It's the ones who hear of Jewish persecution over seas and then immediately campaign a government against its own interests to do something about it.
>>
>>74948445
You did not read a single link i posted did you.
The very first links very first point - is that Hitler did NOT hate the jews, and wanted NONE to die.

He simply disliked their business practices as such - much like how most of you people dislike Trumps.
>>
>>74949254
I doubt it would have been feasible. It was a meme idea that was quickly shelved, like Stalin's idea to create some Jewish oblast in the ass end of Siberia.

>>74949358
> It's the ones who hear of Jewish persecution over seas and then immediately campaign a government against its own interests to do something about it.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Israel encourages Jews who feel persecuted to simply move to Israel, like what's currently happening in France where record numbers of French Jews are leaving because of butthurt Mudslimes.
>>
>>74944986
Make this thread every day when the CNN shitstirm starts later this week.
Apparently they're doing a special on /pol/
>>
>>74949475
>much like how most of you people dislike Trumps

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/07/donald-trump-israel-poll/

Most Israelis like Trump though. Just because a few leftist Jewish-American columnists hate him, doesn't mean that every other kike does. We're not some fucking hivemind.
>>
File: 250px-Coolface_troll_seal.png (69 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-Coolface_troll_seal.png
69 KB, 250x250
>>74949650
ok
>>
>>74949358
Whether Jews practise or not is completely irrelevant. The point is that they are foul, twisted creatures who use their freakish intelligence to promote things like communism and sexual promiscuity.
>>
pls stop this "holocaust didnt happened" bullshit
I hate jews like the next guy, but if you are unironically believe that holocaust didnt happened, you are an idiot.
read "this way to gas, ladies and gentleman" by tadeusz borowski. Its a short story, find a pdf.
>>
>>74949564
>Israel encourages
I am talking about before the state of Israel existed. Today, yes, Jews are encouraged to mone to that state. The nation of Israel existed before that. It is why Jews "declared war on Germany and Hitler". The result was treasonous Jews encouraging their states to enter a conflict it had no interest in. Under this precedent, the USA became the world's police.
>>
>>74949797
I hear your muslim issue is spiraling out of control in the UK there?
>>
>>74949816
Provide proof it did not happen or gtfo.
SO far we have outproven you 900 to 0.
>time to grow up laddy
>>
>>74949223
We never established that there was no gas. Saying that no gas was found in the chambers does not constitute proof, as those chambers could easily have been remade. Let's assume that the jews were gassed, along with many other races. There would be indications of the gassing in many/most of the corpses would there not?
>>
File: 16301.jpg (5 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
16301.jpg
5 KB, 320x320
>>74949816
>pls stop
>>
>>74949816
Wait...

Provide proof that it DID happen - or gtfo.
>that's better
>>
>>74949816
>short
>story

...b-b-but it was real!...
>in my mind
>>
>>74949871
Muslims are stupid and violent, but the Jewish problem is far more insidious. Jews are the ones who told us to open our borders in the first place.
>>
>>74949943
Look you slow cunt.
It's established there was no gas.
Here, look at the picture again.

O_O

>>74945342
Read and view slowly.
Realize why there is no gas.

>There literally was no gas.
This jew captcha is pissing me off.
>>
>>74949816
>"survivor" memoirs

Shitloads of people somehow survived death camps that supposibly led people out of the wagons straight to the gas chambers.
>>
>>74950086
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMC_ZZlGZkY
>>
>>74950249
Holocaust, just like every religion ever - is bullshit.

Stories told time n time again, handed down through the ages - rarely questioned.

>This is the age of information
>Question everything
>>
>>74950086
Listen here you cocksucking british redneck, your picture proves nothing. Nothing at all. The Nazis (or anyone else) could easily have destroyed those rooms and rebuilt them within days. Possibly within hours, depending on the size of the room. If the rooms were destroyed, and all the bricks and mortar removed of course there would be no trace of the gas. The fact that there is no trace of the gas in the rooms DOES NOT prove that gassing never happened, it just proves that there is no trace of it in those rooms in their current condition.

You're going to need better proof than "muh roomz haz no zyklon-b". Forensic evidence from bodies recovered would provide that proof. Bones don't burn, and I doubt the Nazis would have ground them up, since the main point of burning is to get rid of diseases, not the corpses themselves. If the most of the bones show signs of fractures similar to what you would see in an epileptic in an unrestrained fit, gassing likely happened. If they don't, it probably didn't. Structures come and go, but we can tell whether or not a fucking neanderthal broke his pinky toe. Forensics are forever.
>>
>>74950642
Tl;dr

Sorry you slippery Mexican cunt.
>>
>>74950669
Not an argument.
>>
>>74950060
The Jewish problem is not a Jewish problem - it's a human problem. The issue is the mercy humans show to them. This very mercy is supposed to protect something. When someone pleads so well for their life to be spared, we think there must be something of such immense value that it's in our best interests even to spare them. Mercy and pity are social (sexual) behaviors.

See >>74947870 for a dialogue between a Jew confronting his own nature, when his life could be at stake.
>>
>>74945897
>probably
>>
>>74944986

>ITS THE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
>THE JOOOS

thats why no one would take you seriously
>>
File: 480px-Troll_Face_Trollface.png (58 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
480px-Troll_Face_Trollface.png
58 KB, 480x480
I cracked/had to reply.
>>74950642
>room has zero evidence of gas residue
>dude demands more evidence that there is no residue
>Residue is literally ZERO on the residue scale
>Dude wants more proof there is no gas
>Zero
>Dude
>No gas
>American
>Fuck me dead.

How slow are you?
>>
File: 1461199612992.png (728 KB, 691x710) Image search: [Google]
1461199612992.png
728 KB, 691x710
Where the JIDF at?
>>
>>74950851
Here. Literal kike reporting in.
>>
>>74950699
It's cause the goddamn british redneck has no arguments, except for "muh roomz!".

The simple fact is, there are too many people who say that it happened. If the entire thing was a hoax, solid evidence would have been disclosed by somebody by now. In fact, solid evidence would have been given to the public within ~5 years of the claims being made, if you believe science at all...

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0147905
>>
>>74950890

Do you follow the religious teachings of judaism?
>>
>>74950989
solid evidence was disclosed, you are just not aware of it
>>
>>74950836
Adding to this: No, they did not demolish then rebuild the 'gas chambers' before the war ended.
You dumb fuck.
The ground was tested up to six feet below also. Or was it ten? Hrmm....
Either way the chain of events is like this:
>No gas
>Tests say no gas
>Jew tests say no gas
>Russian and USA tests say no gas
>gas makes shit blue
>No blue
>No soil contaminated around 'gas chambers'
>Dude demands more evidence there is zero evidence
>American
>Fat
>Amerifat
>Slow

And here we are :D
>>
>>74951009
No, I'm totally non practicing. I didn't go to a Jewish school and I've only been to the synagogue like 5 times in my life. My family has been here for over 100 years, so we're pretty much Anglicised. You wouldn't be able to tell I was Jewish unless I told you.

I'm pretty much a fedora 2bh. Most Australian "Jews" are like this.
>>
File: Simon_Wiesenthal_(1982).jpg (172 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
Simon_Wiesenthal_(1982).jpg
172 KB, 800x1066
Whats this guys story? I know he was a nazi hunter and says he found the guy who arrested Anne Frank even though she didn't exist. I'm actually curious I always hear Wiesenthal thrown around as the jewish batman.
>>
>>74951200
Anne Frank didn't exist? Now this one I haven't heard.
>>
>>74951192
>non practicing
>non jew
>>
>>74951192

Jew isn't a race or ethnicity itself as far as I know, so unless you practice judaism you aren't a jew. Shalom brother
>>
>>74951192
Your name Dale?
>>
>>74951259
Most Jews aren't practicing. Being Jewish is more of an identity/ethnic thing these days. It's why you hear people day "I'm a Jewish atheist" but it would be wrong to say "I'm a Muslim atheist or whatever".
>>
>>74951192
If you were a fullblooded Jew I can guarantee that I would be able to tell by looking at you. Most likely I'd be able to even if you were only part Jewish.
>>
>>74951233
Well the journal was made up and she was never found in a camp etc...I don't know if she was made up but there is no physical evidence she existed except for a fictional journal written by an "uncle".
>>
Nazis are all sickos even theyre women as well making human lamp shades from the skin of jews. You have to be a demented individual to want and create something so sick and put it in youre living room
>>
>>74951340
Jewish is a religion basically, not a race.

Being Jewish is not like being an abo or a gook.
>>
>>74951279
See here>>74951340

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_identity

It's more of a "muh heritage" thing than anything else.

>>74951293
No.
>>
>>74950836
Ok. Since you are obviously mentally deficient, let me try and explain it to you in the simplest terms.

Structures are things that can easily be destroyed and rebuilt. Because structures can be destroyed and the parts that make those structures moved to another location, you can not use structures as definitive proof that something happened, unless it is possible to verify that the structure has never been changed. As that is not possible to verify in this case, you can not use the structure as definitive proof that those rooms were not used for the reason they are claimed to be used for. You can neither claim for certain that they were used for that reason, nor can you claim for certain that they were not.

What can be verified however is forensic evidence on bodies that show either:

A) the poison used is evident in the corpse

or

B) Skeletal remains of bodies show injuries that could be produced by the poison.

Forensics, idiot. If there is a white house on main street, and someone commits a murder in it, then that house gets bulldozed and another white house in built on that lot, can you use the second white house to prove that a murder happened? Same idea applies to "muh roomz"
>>
>>74951428
>making human lamp shades from the skin of jews
Do you honestly believe that?

Also, provide proof please.
>>
>>74951370
Are the Irish Jewish or have Jewish features?
>>
>>74951370
What are typical Jewish features that set us apart from everyone else?

inb4 meme answers like curly hair or a hook nose. I have neither.

>>74951437
I know, but many people say they're Jewish as a way of describing their heritage, even if they don't practice it.
>>
>>74951428
I know. Did you ever read about the holocoaster that dumped people into a furnace!!!!!!
>>
>>74951457
Great!
>>
>>74951428
>believing the lampshade meme
Really dude? I think it's stupid to completely deny the holocaust, but stuff like that belongs in comic books.
>>
>>74951419
They found a video of her recently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZpAV0J12Dg
>>
>>74951566
Why did you ask m8? Do you know a Jew named Dale?
>>
>>74951555
>but many people say they're Jewish as a way of describing their heritage, even if they don't practice it.

Ya but that's silly you see, as anyone can be jew.
Any race, black, yellow, white, pink....
SO if someone says they look Jewish, it's silly.

Fran Fine was Jewish.
Barbera Streisand is also.
Look nothing alike.

Saying you are jewish and not practicing is bullshit.

You are not jewish.
>You are Australian :D
>>
>>74951563
Holocoaster is inspiration for the midpoint of Portal. Portal is part of the jewspiracy.
>>
Back then germany just said fuck you to my great grand parents and grand parents by steam rollin onto dutch land and stole the food they grew. I'm proud of my great grand father for killing many invading assholes at the time and surviving it. All I know is every time he went to fight in a hand to hand type battlefield he was covered in blood and didnt wanna talk about it. He killed alot of those dick heads invading
>>
>>74951637
No but my friend does...
>>
>>74951676
Yeah, I get what you mean. I see myself as Aussie more than anything else. I have nothing in common with people in Tel Aviv or Brooklyn, really.
>>
>>74951475
bulldozing a building leaves traces
and those gas chambers shown to tourists today are claimed to be authentic
what is your point burgerman?
there is zero forensic evidence for holocaust as well
>>
>>74951555
Dark circles under the eyes, thick eyebrows, dark or sometimes red hair, weak eyesight, a large bottom lip... stuff like that.
>>
>>74951808
>>74951676
That said, I do have a fairly typical Jew surname.
>>
>>74951676
The Jews are both an ethnic group and a religious group. Not anyone can be an ethnic Jew.
>>
>>74951853
>Dark circles under the eyes,
Yes

>thick eyebrows
Not really, my sister has thicker eyebrows than me kek

>dark or sometimes red hair,
Jet black hair for me

>weak eyesight,
Kek, yes

>a large bottom lip.
I have chapped lips. Does that indicate anything?

That said, I've noticed that a lot of Slavs also have these sorts of features, especially circles under their eyes. Are you sure it's only a Jew thing?
>>
File: bitler.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bitler.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
>holocaust happened because cnn and history channel owned by jews told me, I don't need to read nor do a research
>>
>>74951816
They could still be authentic and also not the ones used to gas jews. And the traces left from bulldozing would be removed when the building is rebuilt. The only thing you can actually rely on to determine whether or not gas was used is forensic evidence. If there is none, then gassing probably didn't happen. If there is, then it probably did. It's as simple as that. I have no interest in your silly eurocuck disputes. Kill all the jews, or none, it doesn't matter to me, except in how they are so pervasive in everyday life now.

Anyway, regardless of whether or not you gassed em en masse, they're really fucking you over good these days with the rapefugees. Have fun with that shit.
>>
After realizing Hitler was probably the wrong guy to stop as such, I've pondered about Saddam and Habib or whatever his name is... Osama!

Ya, turns out the Bush family were business partners with the Habib family and some deals went south after daddy bush betrayed the binnies - Towel heads didn't like that, and bombed in the early 90's almost.

Talks were had after bin laden failed the first time.
>New plan
Attack our twin trade towers, thus destroying records forever and letting us gain lots of cash and you will be paid handsomly and we will blame terrorists.
>our families will be friends again, or at least even.

What if saddam wasnt that bad also?
What if we find out in 50 years that USA lied about his monstrosities and mass murders...

Anything can happen.

We've had two major players killed in the past decade or what not, Seems like USA wants to take over the world - 1 dude at a time.

Any country not willing to bow to the upcoming possible NWO (with USA in charge of rules), will have their leader framed, murdered by USA, and overthrown with USA laws, just like Iraq and their new usa rule system/voting system and so on.

:/
>>
I remember doing shit with a Jewish girl. She ended up disliking me and accusing me of being gay because I overcompensate for my gayness by trying to collect nude pictures from them.

Now I understand why such a stupid reasoning occurred to her.
>>
>>74952033
Of course not, not all Jews have those features and not everyone with those features is a Jew. But Jews are still very easy to recognize normally.
>>
>>74952274
Them = girls
>>
>>74951730
Fighting on Dutch land? They bombed Rotterdam for 2 days and you surrendered you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1.jpg (42 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
42 KB, 500x300
>>74952033
pics of sister plz
>>
>>74952235
if it doesn't matter to you why are you posting?
also lul, polan is the whitiest country on earth
butthurt burgerman, be carful not to give jamal a funny look and get shot
>>
>>74952126
I see.
>>
>>74952364
Sorry m8, not going to happen
>>
>>74951816
if you say there was no holocaust his grand father or great grandfather wasnt a great man just another guy who killed some people during war. he didnt save the world from a threat greater than satan

then who he is as a person descended from the alleged war hero is a lie. hes just another potato
>>
File: 1455623531123.jpg (28 KB, 473x311) Image search: [Google]
1455623531123.jpg
28 KB, 473x311
>>74952426
>>
>>74951853
no mention of big round ears , or large ears in general , no mention of male hooknoses and female hooknoses to large pointed downwards noses , no mention of commonly shared semite beardgrowth and curly to wild hair.
no mention of weird eyes that fall back into their sockets the older they get.

no mention of how jews look like rats basically.

leave the identification of jews to us germans bong.
>>
File: jewish-masterrace-kid.jpg (71 KB, 650x503) Image search: [Google]
jewish-masterrace-kid.jpg
71 KB, 650x503
>>74952697
>>
>>74952378
If you notice my posts, I've posted on both sides of this argument. Check my shoe math, it's in deniers favor. I'm just posting cause I'm bored and I find musing on it to be an interesting pastime.

After the rapefugees conquer europe, do you honestly think they won't come into poland, by force if necessary? You couldn't stop the germans in the 30's/40's, do you honestly think you'll be able to stop the mudslimes now? Like I said, have fun with that.

You assume that niggers want to shoot me. They're too busy shooting each other to worry about me. Those mudslimes filling up all the countries around you tho? The only thing they care about is drowning you, beating/beheading/crucifying your boys, and raping your women and girls until your precious white polish blood is as sandy as the shithole desert they come from.

Maybe you stupid poles should wage war on the rest of the eurocucks. Might be the only way to fend off the inevitable mudslime invasion before it gets any more traction.
>>
>>74953085
>the muslim thing IS Becoming an issue.
I can live with you christian and catholic fags but muslims are headfucked tenfold.

They are extremely scared of god and all that bullshit, whilst christians are only mildly scared.

Muslims and offshoots must be stopped ASAP.
Within 50 years it will be too late, they will have their own installed mini governments and laws - and that's the end.
>>
File: AT5Ed4WurqeARxwSwb3TbrpV.jpg (33 KB, 261x320) Image search: [Google]
AT5Ed4WurqeARxwSwb3TbrpV.jpg
33 KB, 261x320
What if Hitler saved the world from starting a nuclear war turning it into Cold War instead?
If it weren't for Hitler, the USA and USSR would have been potent enough by the 60s to wage a full-scale war that would eliminate most of the world and turn it into nuclear dust.
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.