[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Trump is stumped, time to move on the bern bandwagon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1455244709825.jpg (134 KB, 698x619) Image search: [Google]
1455244709825.jpg
134 KB, 698x619
Now that Trump is stumped, time to move on the bern bandwagon.
>>
>>70106734
I'd love for Bernie to win the Democratic nomination, but I don't see it being very viable.

Bernie at least wants to minimize trade deficits, is against mass immigration, and isn't as strict on guns as Hillary is.
>>
File: feelthebern.jpg (392 KB, 450x1250) Image search: [Google]
feelthebern.jpg
392 KB, 450x1250
>>70106734
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 581x791) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 581x791
>>70106734
>30 years in senate
>Passed a bill renaming a post office
>Promising everything the young uns wants
>Sounds exactly like Obama
>Pandering to every hot topic issues
>Yeilds podium to hustlers but yells at own wife to get off the fucking stage in live TV
>Incessant pointing like Mao and Stalin accusing the rich of robbing society

Yeah, no.
>>
>>70106901
>is against mass immigration

KEK
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1080x720
>>70106734
Sage.
>>
>>70107245

When is the pirate party taking power ?
>>
>>70107211
>forgetting the most powerful thing a president can do is nominate justices to the US Supreme Court and federal courts.
>>
Ok, so follow me on this one.

Supposing that Bernie wins the democrat nomination and it comes a 2-horse race between Bernie and Trump. Has /pol/ ever thought of sabotaging Bernie's campaign by acting as a show of support by comparing him to Hitler and endorsing him for that reason?
>>
Did I miss something, when did /pol/ suddenly give up on Trump?

Was this because he lost Wisconsin?
>>
>>70108167
>Was this because he lost Wisconsin?

Yes because he mathematically cannot win enough delegates.
>>
>>70106734
Trump is ahead by hundreds of delegates, Berns is losing by hundreds of delegates
>>
>>70108109
You'd have more luck sabotaging Bernie by comparing him to Stalin. Honestly I'm not sure what triggers Americans more, Communism or Nazis.
>>
>>70108204
Even if he won every single state left leading up to the convention?
>>
>>70106734

Berne has a bigger chance at the nomination than Trump if you remove superdelegates
>>
>>70106734
I don't think you get it.
/pol/ will much rather support Cruz than Bernie the jewish cuck.
>>
>>70108245
>Trump is ahead by hundreds of delegates,

He doesn't have enough to win the nomination. Sanders is only behind by 200 something delegates and that continues to decline as he has big wins like in Wisconsin. Plus California is coming up.
>>
>>70108167
It didn't
Shills are being shills as usual
Wisconsin was always projected as a Cruz win
>>
>>70108348
Thats not gonna happen
>>
>>70108348
>Even if he won every single state left leading up to the convention?

Math was already done, no he can't. Nor does it take into account all of the GOP superdelegates, which will not got for Trump. Meme Trump's career is almost over. Feels good.
>>
>>70108321
At this point, especially when it comes to Bernie supporters, Nazis.

Communism is somewhat supported by Bernie fans, even if they want to give it a different label.
>>
>>70108348
He just needs 56% of the remaining delegates
That's easy enough
>>
File: hqdefault2.jpg (42 KB, 800x463) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault2.jpg
42 KB, 800x463
>>70108570
>He just needs 56% of the remaining delegates

But how's he going to do that when based Kaisch wins Pennsylvania and California.
>>
>>70108389
California is Hillaryland.
>>
>>70108685
>California is Hillaryland.

PROVE IT!!!!!1
>>
>>70108653
>Kasich winning anything
Suureeeee
All the poo-in-loos and Hispanics in California are voting for Trump
Also, Clint Motherfucking Eastwood endorsed Trump and will be rallying for him in California
>>
>>70107951
>forgetting the most powerful thing a president can do is nominate justices to the US Supreme Court and federal courts.

It's been so long since we have had a powerful president, that almost seems like a true statement.

but when a strong man is elected with a large majority, the cowards in congress come running to do whatever he asks. LBJ and FDR could pass anything they liked when they first took office.

If trump were to win big, he could do things about immigration that would change america.

bernie's ideas are so revolutionary that it's hard to see them passing even if bernie won all 50 states.
>>
>>70108829
>Kasich winning anything

Recent polling in PA showed Kasich ahead of Trump. And Kasich tends to do better in the North. Plus Pennsylvania is very similar to Ohio in large respects.

>All the poo-in-loos and Hispanics in California are voting for Trump

What source do you have to back this up? California Republicans are doing so poorly because of anti-immigration comments that people like Trump spew.
>>
>>70108861
>bernie's ideas are so revolutionary that it's hard to see them passing even if bernie won all 50 states.

Couldn't care less, as long as he vetos TPP he's good in my books.
>>
>>70106734
>Now that Trump is stumped, time to move on the bern bandwagon.

This may be a Trump supporter's best threat.

RNC string-pullers apparently prefer establishment Hillary to Trump, so a loss of Trump supporters is a sacrifice they're willing to make this round. But if there were a convincing expectation that a Trump loss would drive his supporters to Bernie, the risk of a Bernie win could convince RNC pricks to start fucking behaving themselves get properly behind Trump.
>>
>>70108971

The part that is hard to pin down is this: Legal hispanics are not crazy about tons of illegals coming in and driving wages down and turning public sentiment against those who have lived most or all of their lives in america. But a hispanic who supports trump probably does it quietly.

My neighbor is a mexican house painter who has been here for about 20 years. The other day he was complaining about that newly arrived mexicans who will work for nothing are making it hard for him to make decent money. I had to repress my laughter.
>>
>>70107009
Kek the cunt looks like he just got shanked
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.