[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be Filipino Farmer >Drought hit farmlands >Told to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
>Be Filipino Farmer
>Drought hit farmlands
>Told to be at some church to ask for rice
>Goes to said church
>Get dragged into communist and leftist rally instead
>tfw communists rallying against imperialism
>tfw rally organizers are terrorists
>tfw people are sympathizing with the organizers
>tfw still no rice
what do?
>>
Sorry can you draw a parallel to an American problem. I'm having trouble caring about rice nips.
>>
>Be Vietnamese farmer
>Living peaceful and full life
>Jews want to install bank
>Refuse politely
>Jews send their toy soldiers the to attack us
>We obliterate them
>They from some napalm
>We piss in their petrol tanks and watch them fall out of the sky
>Americucks btfo
>Go home and piss the bed because we scared them that much
>>
File: 1457150921886.png (194 KB, 200x247) Image search: [Google]
1457150921886.png
194 KB, 200x247
Did that dude get shot in the face?
Fuck.
>lol 9mm
>>
>>70105980
>be talking to a filipino girl
>she starts asking for money

Literally nothing new, it's a shithole country
>>
File: 55080612111354.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
55080612111354.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>70106131
you realize america won the war in vietnam but lost it at home because of "well intentioned" lefties back home ?

Charlies got literally destroyed by american troops, the war was considered lost because leftists back home demanded it to be over and american troops to be withdrawn.
5/8 made me reply.
>>
needs MAGA hat shoop
>>
>>70106424
>Swizzleswozzle
Stop before we invade you.
>>
>>70106655
maybe start by reclaiming your lands stolen by britcucks and then talk.
>>
>>70106753
Its coming along quite nicely actually.
>>
>>70106424
Doesn't change that the war was a waste of blood and treasure. If there was a positive for the U.S., I'm unaware of it.
>>
>>70106971
you're right.
but if the US stayed the course you guys would own vietnam atm
so that would be something, I guess.
>>
Since you limit your life choices to being a rice farmer, you deserve all the negative implications associated with it.
>>
>>70105980
What does imperialism have to do with the drought?
What terrorists? Islamic?
>>
>>70106424
The viets could have kept it up, America couldn't sell the war to the public when the south government was so obviously incompetent.
>>
Sounds like my school. We are going to go talk at St. Paul tech then tour he capital. Get on the bus, 5 minutes into ride here is some signs and chants will be using. Oh by tour we meant yell like douchbags asking the state for more money to hire useless fags like the HR dept tier idiot who set this shit up.
>>
>>70105980
say it mane, you gonna vote for dutdut aren't ya?
>>
Shoop a MAGA hat on him
>>
>>70105980
Didnt they got shot at by a bunch of military troops?
>>
File: TrumpWall.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
TrumpWall.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>70105980
As a Singaporean.
Fuck you, faggot Pinoy.
Nobody gives a shit about Pinoys dying.
Niggers of SEA.
>>
>>70111153
the issue is that they still dont have rice.
and that they are like pawns because of their desperation to get rice.
>>
>>70111331
as a pinoy
your dick is as small as ours
maybe smaller because of chink genes.
>>
>>70111400
I thought DU30 and other celebrities already gave rice.
>>
>>70111487
that's hardly enough
>>
>>70106131
They take their children to mcdonalds.
>>
>>70106321
american controlled, what do you expect?
>>
>>70105980
We are symphatetic to the Farmers, not to the friggin mountain bandit commies and armed leftists. The yellow party also were dicks and they literally intended to use those farmers as a fake crowd for Roxas campaign
>>
File: 1455222828280.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1455222828280.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>70111466
at least we're one fucking race you mixed runt mutt
>>
>>70111817
nope
dont forget youre connected to malaysia and has fuck tons of pajeets
youre not exactly "purely" chink
get your shit straight yellow goy
>>
>>70108096
No. Demicrats start wars with bad pilitics, some republican willing to fight it gets elected, dems protest the war they voted yes for over a decade. When it lo9ks like we will win. They decide we need to pull out, let the country have a bloody civil war and now the big thing is training and arming militias in neighboring countries to blame on the republicans.
>>
>>70111817
>Singapoor
>race

ITT ethnicities of Singapoorean ppl;
>50% chinks
>30% Poo in Loos
>18% Far Eastern Kebabs
>1% maids
>1% all other shitskins and white males
>>
>>70112090
You're a malay mexican half breed mutt. At least we're not mixed like you faggot.

>>70112301
All our maids are MexicanMalayPinoys that want SG Dick. Badly.
>>
>>70111817
>at least we're one fucking race
Top kek Singapore. Remind us again exactly which one race that is?
>>
>>70112669
>You're a malay mexican half breed mutt. At least we're not mixed like you faggot.
>not mixed

muh kekels
>>
>>70112669
>>70112301

You're both irrelevant masses of land.
>>
>>70112911
you fuck emus and your neighbor fucks sheep

end of story
>>
>>70112812
What I meant, Raffles, was that we don't race mix, it's frowned upon. Pinoys ARE a race built upon mixing, you redneck hillbilly faggot.

>>70112911
>Lee Kuan Yew
>Irrelevant

Pick one
>>
>>70106424
We backed out because we were horrified that we're going to be up to our knees in heroin addicts. One in three and half were the numbers we kept hearing about dependency across the pacific. Most of you millenials (no offense) don't understand that nobody fucking cared about the politics of the war itself, except for a very hated minority that got a lot of press coverage because they were intentionally being sensational to get attention. We started caring more about the politics of things when the cold war heated up more, because it gave certain groups reason to tell people to hate themselves.
>>
>>70112911
Shouldn't you be dicking a kangaroo pouch?
"Irrelevant masses of land", coming from you...
You're not even Europe, EUROPE!
>>
>>70105980
I never understood why communism became the symbol of "anti imperialism".

Communism is by its very nature "imperialist" as it is a globalist international idea about everyone conforming to the same idea and forced to live a certain way.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.