[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somali immigrant rapes a 12 year old girl in Sweden while ye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11
Somali immigrant rapes a 12 year old girl in Sweden while yelling "black dick is expensive" and gets 180 hours of community service. What the fuck, Sweden?

The article is in Swedish, sorry.

http://www.friatider.se/efter-barnv-ldt-kten-nu-trakasseras-ida-13-av-muhameds-v-nner
>>
File: 1457877168785.gif (535 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1457877168785.gif
535 KB, 640x636
That seems an excessive punishment. Perhaps it was a sexual emergency.

I smell institutional racism at work. Can't Sweden be a bit more understanding?
>>
Translation:

Muhamed was sentenced to 180 hours of community service after having brutally raped a twelve year old girl while exclaiming "black dick is expensive." The girl has after the rape been harassed, threatened and on several occasions beaten by Muhamed's friends and relatives on a systematical basis.
Ida, who had just turned twelve when she was lured to the now 19-year-old Somali's apartment in Sundsvall. Upon entering the apartment, he tore off her clothes and raped her, while throwing punches against her face and holding her mouth shut.
"Black dick is expensive", the Somali commented while he raped the 12-year-old, who subsequently bled heavily from her abdomen. Muhamed was charged to 180 hours of community service last summer, something that Fria Tider wrote about. But the now 13-year-old girl is still living in fear.
Muhameds friends and two brothers have together with other family members started to systematically follow, threaten and assaulted her, Sundsvalls Tidning writes. They have in a long series of occasions attacked her when they've encountered her i different places.
The girl tells how she on Maundy Thursday encountered the family at a bus stop. At first she was beaten by one brother.
"Then came second brother, who have a restraining order and who I thought was going to help me up, gave me a punch on the mouth. Then came his mother and I thought they would stop, but she kicked me", says the girl to Sundsvall Tidning.
The 13-year-old had to be taken to hospital with several injuries on the back of the head and several loose teeth. She's also received threats about how she will "get beaten six more times", according to the local newspaper.
Because of the violence and harassments the girl stayed home from school during three months and then even changed school. But the attacks still continued.
Windows have also been shattered in the apartment where she lives. The social services have now offered the family to move to a foster home or hostels.
>>
>>70096471
It certainly SOUNDS like a sexual emergency.
>>
Balls very big. Doctor say make sex.
>>
>random somali out of nowhere yells black dick is expensive
It's like those pop ups that say you're the millionth visitor.
>>
In Denmark, he'd have gotten at LEAST 190 hours of community service.

Sweden is so lost, brehs.
>>
File: crestfallen.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
crestfallen.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>The rapist's family and friends continued to harass and psychically assault the little girl for almost a year after the rape
>Police does nothing. Community does nothing. Parents does nothing. The entire country does nothing
>Social services steps in and tells the little girl and her family to move away from there in to a hostel.

Can't make this up. post yfw
>>
I bet she enjoyed it. Her cunt was bleeding. He must have been packing a big one.
>>
Now the girl has missed months of school because she is harassed mercilessly by friends and family of the rapist.
>>
>>70097085
Kek.

But yeah its fucked up, social service knew about the rape but they didnt report it. This story is so bloodboiling.
>>
I dont believe this
>>
>>70097235
shh, it sounds like something we believe, therefore it's gospel. No questions.
>>
>>70097235
>>70097441

....It's actually even more depressing than OP lets on. Because now the 12-year-old is getting stalked and assaulted by the Somali's friends.
>>
File: culturally enriched.jpg (49 KB, 980x1055) Image search: [Google]
culturally enriched.jpg
49 KB, 980x1055
You forgot the best part, the somali family with friends is stalking and physically assaulting victim now.
www.st(dot)nu/medelpad/sundsvall/13-aring-blev-valdtagen-misshandlas-och-trakasseras-nu-av-garningsmannens-vanner
>>
>>70096275
I don't want to live here any more...
It's being overrun by left-wing feminists and immigrants. Our politicians are complete cucks and are afraid to "offend" anyone
>>
>>70096471

Ia she alone in the world? Where the fuck is her family, a father, brother, uncle, anything? Fucking wreck them
>>
>>70097948
God help you guys
This shit is crazy
>>
>>70098061
they are cucks and don't want to offend anyone
>>
>>70096275
Why should anyone care? Regressive left think it is normal and Sweden population are voting for them.
>>
I think this one single story sums up elegantly why I have no respect for Sweden.
Swedes are a pathetic race and deserve this. I put then at the same rank as Libya or Djibouti.

The demise of the country since the 70s and the terrifying downfall in the last decade is horrific.

My mothers Swedish. I used to be proud of that fact. I feel comfortable washing my hands of the place, i dont even yell people of my heritage anymore. Quite happy knowing I'll never go back.
>>
>>70098398

> yell

Tell

Stupid phone
>>
File: 272742-nick-xenophon.jpg (25 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
272742-nick-xenophon.jpg
25 KB, 650x366
Where is the vigilante justice?

Why have no swedes formed a peoples liberation army to take their country back from mudslimes?

What the fuck Sweden.
>>
>>70098061
>a father, brother, uncle, anything? Fucking wreck them
These people work to support their families and if you say anything against the refugees you get fired.

So you either accept your daughter being raped and assault by the somali family she starves
>>
These people will spread across Sweden. There is nothing to stop them.
>>
>>70096275
Was the girl that was raped white? If so then this is terrible.
>>
I didn't come here to rage. But already I'm wishing for the downfall of western civilization to build a non-degenerate civilization on it's ruins
>>
>>70096275
I have heard that the Soldiers of Odin are involved now. It is a rumour, so take it with a lot of salt.
>>
>>70098494
>Where is the vigilante justice?

Just compare the authorities reactions the lebs attacking aussie blokes and sheilas to their reaction when the bogans decide to strike back agains the leb menace.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 200x200
Who cares? Let us al focus on real problems, like how offensive this portrayal of the female body is.
( Real cause of current shitstorm in swedish media)
Please kill us all
>>
>>70096275
Sweden what the fuck are you doing? OK I live near the jihadi capital of Europe, but that shit is even to far fetched for our politicians. Can't you just go outside and beat the living crap out of the rapefugees?

B b b but Anon I would lose my job... So fucking what you would at least still have your pride.
>>
EXPENSIVE

BLACK

DICKS
>>
>>70098648

>White girl
>"Black dick is expensive"

What do you think, burger?
>>
>>70098938

You've summed it up. As bad as the situation you're living with in Belgium right now, I still couldn't see you putting up with something like this.
>>
>>70098878
Could you please elaborate. Why is that image causing a shitstorm?
>>
>>70096275
Every day i manage to live on by reminding myself

>at least i don't live in sweden
>>
File: 1448854544568.jpg (324 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448854544568.jpg
324 KB, 1920x1080
>>70096275
Fucking Sweden, every. time.
>>
>>70096275
How the fuck are we 5th at national rape, I've had many sexual emergencies but sheep can't talk to police.
>>
I don't get this, not just talking out of my ass. If a nigger does that to your daughter, you blow his brains out even if it means turning gun on yourself afterward.

I just can't imagine being her father and living my myself without his head cut off.
>>
>>70098470
>not announcing your heritage with a booming "YES"
>>
>>70101148

Maoris and Samoans.

We (us whiteys) have an exemplary record in all areas bar white cillar crimes. Unfortunately our stats are brought down by Rangi and Sione.
>>
File: 1403904583021.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1403904583021.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>70096471
>she was lured to the now 19-year-old Somali's apartment in Sundsvall.

swedish parents are not taking care of their children

swedish parents believe in the "live and let live" meme

swedish parents live in the "wild child" bullshit

swedish parents are soft, they do not want to impose anything on their kids

swedish parents are weak, they refuse to hold their children accountable

swedish parents are absent, they do not like their children

there's literally no reason a 12 years old would follow a stranger into the stranger's place, other than failed parenting

>>70098061
it's possible the story is a fake to shock people

if it is a fake, all it shows is that swedes are done and over, they've brought this degenerate shit on themselves from way before the migrants set foot on swedish lands

the whole "yolo" and "free love" bullshit is what destroyed the mindset of the west
>>
>>70097211
oh, she lost ALL of that???

wow! this is so sad!

what about the sense of unity the west lost when it adopted the absolute degenerate lifestyle? what about the sense of family the west lost when it adopted the free sex bullshit? what about the sense of honour it lost when westerners decided to become absolute degenerates?
>>
File: feminist-ants.jpg (480 KB, 1000x923) Image search: [Google]
feminist-ants.jpg
480 KB, 1000x923
>>70101466
Both originate from the same source. Truly the worst weapon of the cultural marxists.
>>
>>70096275
Big demand increases the price of a Good.

There is big demand for black dick in Sweden, so he is not really wrong about black dick being expensive there.
>>
>>70100973
"Real women doesnt look like that"
Something something misogyny.
Nonsense like this is the only thing that can get any media attention, nevermind the actual rape, sexist images used by a "ask a doctor" show is the real problem in our time.
>>
>>70097120
Anyone ever seen the movie Logans Run and the scene where the girl is drowning?
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 600x600
Innocent 12 year old girl irreversibly ruined for life because of liberalism.

Liberalism is a disease, the infection has been allowed to fester, society is now rotten through to the core.

That girls male relatives deserve no peace in any afterlife for their cowardice, if that was my daughter I would find that Somalian doing community service and beat him to death out in the open.

Wake the fuck up you limp wristed faggots
>>
>Swedes won't take the law into their own hands to protect a victim's family being intimidated by aliens
>>
>>70102681
They will rather hug it out to show that they are the most tolerant nation.
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>70096275
>Sweden
>Not daily rapes
>>
File: 1459903164538.jpg (65 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1459903164538.jpg
65 KB, 517x768
>>70096471
>Muhamed
>>
>>70096275
One day there will be payback, and there wont be enough Africa for them to run.
>>
>>70096275
That's a death sentence for a Somali
>>
I don't really understand this shit.
The non-radical mudslims that are a huge minority here are constantly getting harassed because of the European terror attacks. And they are pretty normal people.
If shit like this went down here I'm pretty sure the refuges would be killed.
What the fuck Sweden.
>>
>>70103950
fugg :DDD
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.