[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wisconsin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 4624.jpg (113 KB, 775x500) Image search: [Google]
4624.jpg
113 KB, 775x500
>Sanders came out six delegates ahead of Clinton, after spending millions
>Cruz won 36 delegates to Trump's six, for a net gain of thirty, or ten less than fucking Utah

Is Wisconsin the most media-overhyped state since Iowa?
>>
>>70091583
Yes it is.
>>
>>70091583
>Is Wisconsin the most media-overhyped state since Iowa?

you nailed it. so why did they over hype it?

easy. because new york (trump's HOME STATE) is next, and when he wins in a landslide there, you'll start to see what real "momentum" looks like since the north east and west coast are all coming up, which is definitely trump ville, and only a few fly over states (in which trump is still looking good) remain.

also, the cruz sex scandal is going to blow up soon. when THAT happens, it's game over.
>>
File: 1454072733445.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1454072733445.png
141 KB, 439x290
It's because Wisco is the end of the streak for both Bernie and Cruz (especially for Cruz) considering the remaining states, so people are trying to make it seem like a big deal in order to cut into the momentum of Clinton and Trump for the remaining states.
>>
>>70091583
Yes. The media desperately want to push the narrative that Trump is finished. Any loss of his will be overhyped.
>>
>>70091583

He's bringing in nearly $1 million a day right now, that's nothing. On the other hand Clinton spent about a third of that and came out 6 behind. Meh.

>>70094003

Bernie actually stands a good chance of tying/barely winning Wyoming tho
>>
You think Trump will win NY? I'm asking because whenever I heard NY in a discussion it was always portrayed as a overflowing sjw containment zone, even worse than California.
>>
File: 1453152338632.png (2 MB, 1389x710) Image search: [Google]
1453152338632.png
2 MB, 1389x710
>>70094053
>>70093965
>>70094003

Also keep in mind this soon to arise dilemma: Trump can win all those circled states and come up short even still. Wisconsin isn't important in terms of delegate count per se, it's a blue state after all, it's important because winning here would've cinched it but now it becomes far more difficult.
>>
>>70094159
>Bernie actually stands a good chance of tying/barely winning Wyoming tho

So another literally who state? Who cares? There are 14 fucking delegates in WY.
>>
>>70094187

The SJWs will be voting for Bernie you dumbfuck.
>>
>>70094336
NY is Clinton territory through and through.
>>
>>70094336
Stupid son of a bitch. A sjw infested shithole has an area of effect on the others. Aka I can see more moderates than the other camp, and those moderates may be influenced not to vote for Trump in their republican ballots just because of the close enviroment that bounces "racist" and other BS all around them.

Think of more than 1 scenario your piece of crap. That's why I ask questions, so I can get answers to different situation. Go fuck yourself you low piece of diseased kangaroo vomit. Fuck you and everything about you.
>>
>>70094268
That is true. There still a chance, but it does get harder without Wisconsin.

Truthfully, nothing against Cruz, but he really should get out. The establishment is just using him to stop Trump and will throw him away when that happens cause they hate him too. Hes gonna be mathematically eliminated later this month anyway.
>>
>>70094336
SJW's are always white, new york however has a massive black/hispanic population who will vote for clinton.

clinton will win it easily, thanks to new york city.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.