[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The constitution is slow, ineffective and hinders progress. Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: constitution-burning.jpg (106 KB, 650x432) Image search: [Google]
constitution-burning.jpg
106 KB, 650x432
The constitution is slow, ineffective and hinders progress. Why should some old piece of paper come before the needs of people? How can this document be legitimate when no one alive today has ever voted for it?
>>
>>70082503
Alright you cuck piece of shit.

I'm a monarchist, and totalitarian by heart. So this burger isn't biting the bait for the reasons you want.

But the sooner God Trump kicks the fucking ass out of America to get it on track, we're going to have at least a few generations of Trump Dynastic Presidents.

From there, the public opinion on monarchy, and hereditary titles would be strong enough for one of Trumps descendents to declare themselves Emperor of America.

Tldr: You're a fag, and Trump is going to kick ass. MAGA.
>>
>>70082503
It's written on parchment, not paper.
>>
>>70082958
you did not answer the question
>>
>>70082503
>Constitution burns
>/pol/ wins the election
>RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
>waaa they're shooting us poor dindus because we keep protesting. if only there was some sort of law or tradition to prevent something like this
>>
>>70082503
You can change it you chuckle-fuck

The founders put in a mechanism for that. Hell, we've done it 27 times so far
>>
I just want to slap people when they use the constitution in place of an argument. Its not the 10 commandments. I view the constitution as being a set of strongly suggested guidelines that should be ignored when they hinder progress
>>
>>70083450

Your progress or my progress?
>>
>>70083450
>muh living document
>>
>>70083450
You can ammended it
Also if you want to get rid of it fine good bye Federal government
>>
>>70082503

Thomas Jefferson actually agrees with you.
>>
>>70083061
If op wants speed and efficiency, then Absolute Monarchy and Fascism are his friends. Which will happen given a few generations of Trump Presidencies.

Now as to why the people care and love the Constitution, is due to their lack of understanding of what actual democracy are. Same for republics. It's been nearly 300 years since Americans knew a king, and thus trust the Republican forms of Gov't.
>>
>The Congress is slow, ineffective and hinders progress. Why should ...

>The voting/election process is slow, ineffective and hinder progress. Why should ...

>Fair trials are slow, ineffective and hinder progress. Why should ...
>>
>>70082503
>slow
Silicon Valley pls go.
Don't need your liberal bulshit
>>
>>70082503
Progress? Progress implies movement. Where are you moving to? The document was designed to combat two things, inequality and government abuse. It was so designed by just a few of the most intelligent men of the era. But now the social democratic movement is trying to reinstate both of those old shackles on humanity. Progress? Movement? You don't want that if you know what's good for you. Your problems are the result of moving away from the drafters intent. You do yourself an unspeakable disservice by mutilating that great document.
>>
>>70085050
it b8 m8
>>
File: constitution.jpg (69 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
constitution.jpg
69 KB, 625x469
>>
>>70082958
You're a fucking dipshit. The true advantages of monarchy died when the aristocracy left the field of battle. Military rule is the modern incarnation of monarchy. Monarchy worked because of its social structure, not from having an inherited rulership.
>>
>>70085228

With monarchy you get people raised from birth to rule who also want a strong country to pass on to their children.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.