[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Diversity Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: benjamin-franklin-03.jpg (32 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
benjamin-franklin-03.jpg
32 KB, 960x540
White Diversity Day

I think we're all aware of the huge influx of SJW/regressive bullshit that basically assumes "diversity" means black or brown, and that white people are just one amalgamous blob.

There should be a White Diversity Day, or at least internet campaign, where white people talk about specific things their family/culture does. Things like Italian sings, Polish traditions, Irish poems, etc. They're all different, and it's bullshit and racist to assume all white people are the same/have the same origins/do the same things.

Any thoughts?
>>
Happy white diversity day brother! Irish Canadian checking in.. gonna mow the lawn and drink a beer, keep the landscaping proper and tight..
>>
What if I'm a slav who wants to appropriate Irish culture
>>
I feel like having multicultural days is giving up.
>>
I like this idea, OP. Happy White Diversity Day, anons! German/Anglo mutt here. Will be drinking a beer and not brush my teeth today in your honor.
>>
I just think it's ridiculous that if you pull two random Africans out of no where and even remotely suggest they're SIMILAR you'll be branded racist.

But "all white people are the same."
>>
>>74850032
It would be.. I celebrate being white everyday, seeing degenerate undesirable races being a nuisance and neglecting their duties of assimilating to our premium culture sure rustles my jimmies
>>
Let's see if we can get this trending on Twitter. Fire up those sock puppets, and if you're a true proud White you'll post it from your real account.
>>
Bump. come on now /pol/, I believe in you.
>>
Italian/Irish American, what do you need me to do?
>>
>>74852219
We could possibly get a hashtag going. #WhiteDiversity . Could get trending if enough people get in on it.
>>
Why doesn't the US have a national Heritage day or some bs like that?
>>
>white diversity

>won't let me celebrate my Spanish heritage and German cultural heritage without calling me a shitskin
>>
>>74852418
one could argue the 4th of july, but that's more a historical event.

also, i'm slovene-american. represent.
>>
>>74852532
You're white to me
>>
>>74852532
why not? first off, if you're white, you're white. if you look white in all features except actual pigmentation (i.e. your facial bone structure, etc.), you're de facto white.

it's when you're a shitfuck nignog or an arab or shit where it gets to be bullshit.
>>
>>74852532
Who'd call you a shitskin for celebrating your german cultural heritage? Unless you're actually a half-nigger/arab then what are you asking for?
>>
>>74852892

You'd be surprised how wierd people get about Tejano and Norteno Mexicano culture in general.
>>
Are people with dog eyes (brown) white?
>>
>>74853007
yes. we're looking for white diversity which includes aryans and non-aryans.
>>
>>74853311
Are Anglos white?
>>
>>74853007
no but they rule over them since the dawn of times
>>
>>74849748
Once the US becomes too non-white for me which country should I move too?
>>
>>74853525
nice meme
>>
What the fuck is britsh culture? we've spend our millenia of existance running around around shooting french spanish then indian americans then the french again followed by the niggers and poo in loo men
>>
>>74853525
yes.

The following races/cultures, if you have any combination of them that results in a majority (>50%) of your lineage, you are considered white:

Iceland, Portugal, Spain, Ireland, the UK, France Italy, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, The Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Russa, Belarus, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Greece (ish), Serbia, Bosnia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia.

There may be others, but use your judgement.
>>
bumping for awareness
>>
Are you insinuating that black and brown are in their own right amalgamous blobs?
>>
>>74850473
So you can say all blacks are the same but nobody s aloud to say all white are too? Dumb white devil's.
>>
>>74854873
i don't. hysterically though, SJWs and regressives do, but as a means to prop them all up in the name of "diversity."

Because they benefit from the grouping, they don't care.

But whites are grouped for the sole purpose of vilifying them, which goes to show these people don't actually care about they're precious "diversity," but rather just want "moar blacks, moar arabs."
>>
>>74849748
bad goy

stop this type of talk right now

delete this

DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1463884950185.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1463884950185.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>74854873
>>74854986
>>
>>74849748
I support this motion as a non-white. The white people need no more hatred from other people
>>
>Europeans
>white
WEW
>>
>>74852378
Twitter would keep it hidden using algorithms because reasons keep your hate speech off this campus etc
>>
File: WhiteDiversity.png (272 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
WhiteDiversity.png
272 KB, 640x640
>>74849748
First draft
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.