[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#TheChalking progress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 22
File: GaoYW2a.jpg (39 KB, 720x701) Image search: [Google]
GaoYW2a.jpg
39 KB, 720x701
Large universities are starting to punish Trump supporters that are writing "pro-Trump" messages in chalk on the sidewalks of their college campuses for the federal crime of "Vandalism" while expelling such students from school in the process.
This is an obvious completely absurd over-reaction to chalk that I think ALL college students can agree with, if framed in the right way. Here is how we can unite all students together (including the large majority of college liberals).
>>
We are going to unite the liberal college students to participate in #TheChalking. This might sound crazy, but if we write positive messages for other liberal view points, like promoting LGTB by drawing a rainbow, writing #feelthebern, and other things liberals would like, the majority of liberal students would be greatly offended of their University removed and press FEDERAL CHARGES for such a message in chalk. Just imagine the backlash a University would get if they offended a "politically protected" group such as #blacklivesmatter or LGBT if they did, the amount of liberal rage against hindering their "freedom of expression" would be enormous.
>>
>>70146894
>200 B.C.
>Stone Age Spear

>1500
>Flintlock Blunderbuss
>>
>>70146894
>I think ALL college students can agree with
You're wrong
>>
File: Chalk-Flag-eMeals.jpg (45 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Chalk-Flag-eMeals.jpg
45 KB, 500x333
Also use chalk to draw art and cool things that look good for Universities (like the logo or school emblem, etc.) that Universities would like and not take down.

Eventually students would notice the hypocrisies of leaving up one chalk message while pressing charges on the other. This would draw a lot of attention.
>>
File: CL-KKIRWUAEcgeK.jpg (118 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CL-KKIRWUAEcgeK.jpg
118 KB, 600x800
>>70147538
You realize the majority of college students are die hard liberals that HATE Trump. When they see the University infringing Trump supporters they like it, but when it happens to them, then you will see them get triggered and blow it into a big issue of anti freedom of speech and anti-freedom of expression. That is how we can make this a thing that can indirectly unite college students.
>>
We can make the case that drawing art and messages in chalk is freedom of expression, protected under the first amendment in the constitution. It is also not vandalism because the nature of chalk shows intent to NOT cause damages, as it would be the equivilant of using mud to smear out the same message with your shoe. That isn't vandalism.
>>
Fellow Trump supporters might have their lives permanently fucked up for writing #Trump2016 at their Universities. It is a blatant disregard for the first amendment which protects freedom of expression. Had they made chalk art or wrote pro-liberal messages, the universities would likely not remove it, and certainly not press charges to the extreme they are doing to Trump supporters.
>>
Just write "Bernie will make the government pay to remove this chalk stain from your sidewalk."
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
179 KB, 1280x720
I'm just saying to include other groups into this. Let's unite college students with chalk
>>
>>70148425

Yeah go for it, chalk isn't vandalism anyways, the rain would wash it away easily
>>
I have chalked Trump 2016 all over my college. I can hear all sorts of shit spewing like wildfire from people and professors about it.

To be honest with you senpai, fuck academia. Just get in, do some useful things, get skills, and bail out as soon as you can. It is just a giant liberal indoctrination center.
>>
>>70148848
But you can see the hypocrisy right? Like if you had written Bernie 2016 no one would have had a problem with it. We should bring that hypocrisy to light
>>
if they're so offended why don't they drop water on it?

it's just chalk nigga what the fuck hahaha
>>
>>70149465
Exactly. But instead they are threatening to press charges. Someone at my school used chalk to write TRUMP2K16 and they got the police involved for vandalism charges. If someone drew the school logo or something no one would care. That is what we need to prove.
>>
>>70146894
Clubs in 1000 BC? Spears are about half a million years old.
>>
>>70149969
ye
>>
>>70149969
that's a chicken wing my good sir

source: i've done my research
>>
So lets make this a thing yes?
>>
with no 4chan power this won't be a thing
>>
>>70146894
>>70147335
>>70147624
>>70148021
>>70148116
>>70148414

You're operating under the hilarious notion that libuck Universities would enforce things equally. In reality, they'll ignore all liberal or neutral chalk, and still hammer down on trump chalkers.
>>
>>70151442
That's the point. It's discrimination which goes against everything they stand for.
>>
Hahaha How Is Sidewalk Chalk Harrassment Even Real Like Nigga Just Look Straight Ahead
>>
>>70151560
>implying liberals want equality
>>
>>70146894
>expelling students for their political views

Is it southern state schools doing this? Please tell me it is
>>
>>70146894

Do students who write Black Lives Matter in chalk get charged with the same crime?
>>
>>70151706

So lets make the liberals a target for public universities to prosecute for writing pro-Bernie messages? Otherwise its flat out discrimination which is illegal and would be super easy to prove in court.
>>
>>70151838

If students who wrote Black Lives Matter in chalk got in trouble, the backlash would be huge. I am a an University official at mine and I am positive the school would not risk any negative repercussions from touching the message. But I don't know, why don't we try it and see what happens?
>>
>>70151560
see
>>70151706

Liberals operate under the notion that anyone who disagrees with them has some sort of mental or moral defect. They also have no problem censoring or singling them out. This has been obvious as fuck for 2 decades now.

You're not "exposing" any hypocrisy. Its already in plane view.

Also, nypa
>>
>>70148116

Colleges are private institutions. They can pick and choose what is allowed to be written on their property.
>>
File: fri0-006.jpg (10 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
fri0-006.jpg
10 KB, 500x338
>paying jews $100k and 4 years for a sheet of paper that says you can read a book
You deserve to be expelled

Fortunately colleges are almost always open to the public and I can go there and write whatever the fuck I want
>>
>>70152467
This is true, but they're not going to spend money trying to catch someone for writing with chalk
>>
>>70152195

But that's the thing, it's really not in plane view for the majority of liberal students on liberal college campuses. I used to be a liberal because when your peers are liberal and your teachers teach you to be liberal, its really hard to fully grasp that an outside perspective could be right. I think getting them to experience this chalk=vandalism BS first hand could be eye opening for many.
>>
>>70152467
I'm not saying it shouldn't be allowed for them to wash it off or remove things they don't agree with. But pressing charges on one and not on another is blatant discrimination and very illegal. This is the heart of the issue.
>>
So lets make this a thing, yes?
>>
>>70153079

Alright, see your point.

I wasn't advocating the behavior, either. It's pretty unamerican to be so triggered by something so innocuous.
>>
Any ideas how we can make this happen at public universities across America? I'm just an idea guy, not so good at the "making it into reality" part.
>>
>>70154037

I go to a smalle community college in New York. I could probably make it happen at night. Security is pretty light.

But I'm super lazy and a bit of a pussy
>>
>>70154037
Well Ghost from True Capitalist Radio is calling for his listeners to chalk up campuses and public spaces on this sunday evening with "Trump 2016 #CapitalistArmy"
Perhaps we can piggyback off of that and spread the word around on social media.
>>
>>70154212
bro if you are in new york then now is a great time to do something like this.
>>
>>70154328
By including liberal messages, some Universities will keep the liberal ones while prosecuting the Trump ones for vandalism which would be obvious discrimination which is illegal. We can make that happen!
>>
>>70154212
Nassau student detected. You heard they're probably closing right
>>
>>70154328
Also wanted to add, this is a good idea, we should definitely work off of the momentum to increase the impact of #TheChalking
>>
Most liberals currently have the mindset where if it doesn't correlate with their opinions, it should be illegal. If something does correlate it is justice. Some schools might actually erase pro liberal messages which would also cause back lash from the left. Make them admit that chalk is freedom of expression and students shouldn't be charged with a federal crime for chalk. Either way its a win - win scenario
>>
>>70155555
Holy shit, checked.

Absolutely this, fuck libcucks.

Tempted to turn the chalkening to other schools. Easier to come in as an outsider and they can't find us.
>>
you don't understand OP

it doesn't matter that it's chalk

it doesn't matter the exact words written

it doesn't matter if it's hypocritical

what matters is that it's something they've been told is bad, it's like the name Hitler, or the word nigger, these people aren't actually offended by the words themselves or their meanings, they're offended and want to punish the people responsible for writing the word because they've been told that's how they should react, they're brainwashed, the social conditioning is so deeply ingrained that you can't change their minds or show them that 2+2=4

these people aren't logical, they don't think critically about these things, they literally can't, they don't have that ability
>>
>go to a mid-size TN university
>see a fuckton of Trump 2016 chalk markings today
>hear all of one person mention them in class
>most just walk right by
Stay cucked, Yankees.
>>
>>70156370
Trump is a Yankee.
You should think for a second before you post.
You are making Southerners look like fucking corncrackers with all your stupid posts.
>>
>>70155555
nice get

that's not how it would play out, they'll find another reason, and another reason, and another reason, it's an endless stream of reasons and excuses for why one example of something is ok and the other is offensive and anti-human

logic and justice have nothing to do with it, it's all based on feelings that they don't even understand
>>
>>70156160
The point of this thread is we should mobilize people to also chalk messages that liberals actually DO believe in. If schools prossicute liberal messages written in chalk as vandalism, it will only make liberals mad and argue that its freedom of expression and the universities will cater to the liberals. Now if they decide to prosecute someone writing a pro-donald message and not a pro-liberal message then it is obvious and blatant discrimination based on view points which is very illegal yet the heart of this entire issue.
>>
>>70156666
Quads of retardation. Of course he's a Yankee. That doesn't change the fact that your states are all SJW shitholes on par with California. One good man from a Yankee state doesn't redeem the entire shithole region.
>>
File: 1459911835369.png (310 KB, 681x496) Image search: [Google]
1459911835369.png
310 KB, 681x496
>>70152467
>all colleges are private
>>
It's a win win scenario no matter how you look at it to also include chalking pro-liberal views so for most schools it will be all or nothing as opposed to only prosecuting Trump supporters
>>
>>70146894
Seriously, it's stuff exactly like this that pushes people to candidates like Trump in the first place. This balls-out stupid idea that you can just suppress and ignore half the population. Well, you can, but not while the democratic system still functions.
>>
Liberals will eat each other apart soon enough. This is a tightening process and white women with cis white gay men are already often finding themselves outside of the victim circle.
>>
>>70156666
you are corncrackers, mister six.
>>
>>70156666
holy gets in the same thread wtf
>>
>>70157004
Let's fan the flames then. Let public universities piss off the liberals by deleting what they have to say too and prosecuting liberals with vandalism for fucking chalk. Many will open their eyes only when it personally affects their cause.
>>
>>70146894

Why isn't it #TheChalkening?
>>
>>70157300
idk #TheChalkening sounds better
>>
>>70156737
you're not getting it

nobody will care

they won't see it as discrimination, they'll see it as right vs. wrong, what they like is right, what you like is wrong unless it's what they like, have you not seen the pictures of BLM spray painted on statues and other monuments? there's no punishment for those people, but people are literally getting punished for writing Trump in chalk, and there's no outcry for justice

that alone should tell you that they don't give a shit about justice or suitable punishment for a crime, they don't care about freedom of expression, they care about you agreeing with them, it's incredibly simple

if you disagree with the status quo you will be punished, if you agree with the status quo you can almost do whatever you want in the name of 'progress'
>>
File: 1457863164413.png (750 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
1457863164413.png
750 KB, 534x712
CHALK 2016
>>
>>70157734

Liberals will certainly care if fellow libs got federally prosecuted for writing #Bernie2016 in chalk. Also for those that aren't completely brainwashed it will be one of the strongest examples of blatant discrimination if public universities chose to go after Trump supporters. Also as I mentioned earlier, there are liberals that are on the fence but are surrounded by liberal peers and teachers. This could be eye opening to them and is worth a shot. There is no problem in getting people to do this.
>>
This plan would indirectly bring a lot of awareness to the heart of the problem if enough people got on board.
>>
>>70154848
Not only is that not illegal, but it completely changes the reaction to it from the student body and waters down our message. The chalkening is effective because it shocks and you're trying to make it subversive, which makes neither tactic work. Further, we don't even have any proof that people are being charged.

The result is a watered down ineffectual repeat of what was done prior to this with #thechalkening that makes it look like a forced meme in the eyes of the public.

This is in reaction to students at Emory and UMich getting triggered by "Trump 2016" messages and is intended to draw attention to the fact that they cannot handle the bantz. The reactions and overreactions of leftists are what draws the most ire from the public due to the loudmouthed, contrarian nature of the left.

We know therefore that we should leave messages which get the largest, most vocal message from the left, yet simultaneously do not give Trump negative PR. This means no racism and nothing "islamaphobic" and generally nothing about Islam specifically at all.

Fortunately, in an attempt to smear Trump supporters polling agencies have inadvertently given us some great ideas: the majority of the US supports a southern border wall - write something about it (a quote is good) while using the term illegals rather than Mexicans ("illegals" is a commonly accepted term, but triggers the fuck out of leftards; "Mexicans" negates the message with bad PR).

Write that we're going to bring back waterboarding, but we're also going to bring back a lot worse. It's an anti-terrorist message without the MSM shroud of anti-Islam and earns huge points with the public, but not with collegiate queers.

Write famous quotes from Trump such as "Never, ever give up" and "you're fired", but also "DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU"

If you write pro-Commie messages you're either retarded or shilling.
>>
>>70158180
lol nobody will get in trouble for writing Bernie, they'll surround the area with caution tape and put a tarp over it to preserve it as long as possible, the school will probably pay people to paint a mural

you'll go on your facebook and see a video by NowThis praising the new fad of writing Bernie on everything, a week before that there's a video by them vilifying somebody writing Trump on anything

you have no idea how fucked it is out here
>>
>>70147418
>>70149969

i am pretty sure they had swords before 600AD too
>>
>>70156370
UT?
>>
>>70159164
Maybe we shouldn't write those messages ourselves but if we can incintivize liberals to write pro liberal stuff and they also get in trouble for it you can bet they will defend it as "freedom of expression". I agree with all of your other points
>>
File: Trollbama.jpg (324 KB, 1565x1152) Image search: [Google]
Trollbama.jpg
324 KB, 1565x1152
>>70146894
Lol, that community organizer done turned the youth commie in 8 years.
>>
The point is it is easy for liberals to accuse Trump supporters for vandalism for mere chalk, but if they were punished for the same thing they would say it was just as stupid.
>>
>>70151442
The thing to do would be to draw a pro Bernie and a pro Trump thing side by side that would be the only way to force people to make a decision on whether they have to allow chalk or not
>>
File: 1459951447446.jpg (134 KB, 802x999) Image search: [Google]
1459951447446.jpg
134 KB, 802x999
>>70146894

Any Texas students here, I'm in for this.
>>
>>70160169

I totally agree, I might actually do this

>>70160422

I go to UTA!
>>
File: 1459241258117.png (64 KB, 1152x514) Image search: [Google]
1459241258117.png
64 KB, 1152x514
>>70160612

UNT here
>>
>>70159643
Nah senpai, UT is fuck-off huge in comparison. APSU in Clarksville.
>>
Here's an idea: after the completely benign pro-Trump chalkings make local news, use yikyak and the reddit for that campus to whip the students into a frenzy. Tell them there were pro-Nazi chalking that you saw but don't say where.

Then, after significant public outrage, chalk popular communist phrases such as "Hasta la Victoria Siempre" and "The People United will Never be Defeated". Draw hammers and sicles and red stars. Hell, use spray paint so you can say the communists were the ones who actually vandalized something.

>>70159652
I got cut off by character limit but yes, that's the point exactly - illicit a reaction from leftists and they'll do it themselves. Become the kike and make them do something retarded and tasteless and,if the university responds in the way anon described and shows clear bias, that's great, but watering down your own message in a strategy that hinges on them acting a certain way is ridiculous.

With a strategy intended to illicit a reaction through shock, simply shock, don't try anything fancy or you won't get any reaction at all
>>
File: 1451212391053.jpg (21 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1451212391053.jpg
21 KB, 300x360
>>70160169

SERIOUSLY FUCK CHALK USE YOUR SECOND AMMENDMENT AND TAKE THEIR FUCKING COATS
>>
File: 1449882403705.png (100 KB, 373x345) Image search: [Google]
1449882403705.png
100 KB, 373x345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR6GqcPd60U&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70160976

haha that's genius and would actually work. I'm totally down to do this if y'all want to make this a thing. But how can we get liberals to not be afraid to use chalk to voice their write their opinions?
>>
>>70160169
this is a fantastic suggestion
>>
The Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution provides, "No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger

>MILITIA

>THE CITIZENS ARE THE MILITIA
>>
>>70161823
You are now aware the US Constitution is the Anti-Communist and Socialist manifesto.
>>
kill obama.
>>
>>70162061
>>70162020
>>70161823

wtf
>>
>>70162198
You are well within your rights as an American to kill liberals.
>>
>tfw can't do it because it's still snowing and the ground that isn't snow is constantly soaked from snow melting
>>
File: ABirdCalledFreedom.jpg (171 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
ABirdCalledFreedom.jpg
171 KB, 800x800
>>70162198
>>70162246

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death.
>>
File: Treason.jpg (79 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Treason.jpg
79 KB, 1200x800
>>70162536
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fifth_amendment
>>
So let's make this a thing yes? I'm down.
>>
>>70162526
Make a snow trump or messages in the snow
>>
File: Treason.jpg (162 KB, 891x567) Image search: [Google]
Treason.jpg
162 KB, 891x567
>>70162931
>>
>>70162931
>>70163158

Both of these pictures depict the definition of a capital offense.
>>
obama is quite literally a traitor to your people and has even on numerous occaisions talked about arming syrian rebels.

cube iran syria are all NO GO when it comes to Treason.
>>
obama taking a photo with castro he may as well have taken a photo with kim-jung-un to those in the intelligence services and armed forces what he has done is unthinkable.
>>
File: Traitor.jpg (91 KB, 960x632) Image search: [Google]
Traitor.jpg
91 KB, 960x632
after all why do you think there was the whole dispel thing and debate over wether obama knows what he is doing or is just stupid.

Trump is giving him the benefit of the doubt but the fact is the guy is a traitor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40-jeectGKQ&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70151402

Good. This idea is retarded.
>>
File: 20160401_143905.jpg (990 KB, 1752x737) Image search: [Google]
20160401_143905.jpg
990 KB, 1752x737
>>70146894
Uc davis here
Bring it on
>>
>>70146894

Just have non-students write the messages for you; what are they going to do, arrest them?
>>
>>70151611
Severely underappreciated reference
>>
>>70147418
>stone age in 200 b.c.
Nigga you didn't even play dynasty warriors did you
>>
>>70147624
>Students
>Recognizing or even caring about liberal hypocrisy
>>
>>70146894
>wanting to work with liberals

nice try, JIDF.
>>
>>70163778
Dude I'm down at Poly, will be getting it going down here as well
>>
>>70163783

They'll charge them with trespassing if caught.

protip: don't get caught.
>>
File: 1437335572532.gif (1017 KB, 448x264) Image search: [Google]
1437335572532.gif
1017 KB, 448x264
>>70146894
Someone wrote "Trump 2016" in big letters on the whiteboard in one of my engineering classes. No one said anything about it and it didn't get erased until the professor needed the space.

With all this bullshit going on lately I want to cover the entire campus in "Ron Paul 2008". I'm sure I'll trigger someone.
>>
Do itttt
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.