[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is this how australians spend their free time? https://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: kangaroo-muscles.jpg (83 KB, 342x510) Image search: [Google]
kangaroo-muscles.jpg
83 KB, 342x510
So is this how australians spend their free time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uca_CKuTHQc
>>
Have a dig, you burger cunt. Skippy would fuck you up.
>>
>>70076839
nah m8, you just cant stand the banter, I dont even think you could comprehend what it is to do a maccas run to recover from a good pissup after some hard yakka, or what it is to have a technicolour yawn after a sly bulls-eye floater smothered in dead horse.

Why I bet you fucking yanks havent even gone walkabout for some sly-grog after the 6 o'clock swill runs dry of the amber, let alone what it is to only pretend to give a shit about aerial ping pong while the ankle biters are around.

Some day you're going to bottle the blood's worth of a bloke who got up in a blue while sitting around the bush telly spinning a yarn about some bunyip around the back of bourke (that's near wup-wup for you yankees), but until then you're not even within a cooee of the big smoke, let alone seeing a true blue, rough and tumble aussie battler at work.
>>
>>70076839
What does this have to do with politics?
>>
Dude, I totally think that a Kangaroo form of Kung Fu should be developed.
Do the Abos have a traditional martial art?
>>
>>70076839
kangaroos are cool
>>
>>70077194
Yeah, we should totally adopt a fighting style based on an animal that kicks while standing on its tail.

Leave it to the murrikans to come up with the best ideas.
>>
>>70077490
A FUCKING LEAF!
>>
>>70077720
Did you clap after typing that out?
>>
>>70077748
Yes, actually. Are you watching me?
>>
>>70076933

I understood about half of that, and I'll have you know I can shitpost just as well as any of you!

And we eat more McDonalds!
>>
>>70077821
Of course. I see all in my maple syrup crystal ball.
>>
>>70076933
epic xD
>>
File: 1459573353483.jpg (154 KB, 635x820) Image search: [Google]
1459573353483.jpg
154 KB, 635x820
>>70076839
>you'll never have a roo defending your property
JUST
>>
>>70076839
>you'll never fake box a roo
>you'll never find that same roo coming back every day, waiting to box
>you'll never give the roo some of your lunch

It's like Australian Free Willy.
>>
Those people are wogs not Aussies.
>>
>>70076839
only aussy chicks would get wet for kangaroos
australia how do you even explain this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNm4nn5eu_g
>>
Oz thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8
>>
>>70076933
>Talks shit to US.
>Lost in a rebellion against your Emu Overlords
>Lost to True Korea, North Korea in football (soccer)
You wot designated emu rape dump?
>>
>>70078443
The real question is why aren't they being glassed?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.